The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Jillian’s Tale”

Part 2

The Trap is Sprung

During the next week Jillian drank at least 10 glasses of water a day. During that time there had been a meeting at work where her husband, Frank, and Louise’s husband had actually shouted at each other during a boardroom meeting. In spite of the bad blood between their husbands, Jillian was determined not to let it interfere with her relationship with Louise. She needed the older woman’s approval and support to keep her status in the community. It was nice being recognized in fine restaurants and stores and receiving deferential treatment. It filled her with a snobbish pride to see maitre-d’s and store managers so eager to kiss up to her!

When she met with Louise for lunch on Friday the older woman’s attitude toward her seemed somehow different. Almost like she was amused with her.

“How did your session with Doctor Kinder go?”

“Oh, it was wonderful! You really ought to try it Louise. If for nothing else than the relaxing feeling when you leave his office. Honestly, it was better than a full-body massage!”

Louise sipped her tea and continued looking amused while Jillian raved about her experience.

“And I actually haven’t even WANTED a cigarette since I left his office! I drink ten glasses of water a day, but the running to the bathroom is pretty good exercise too!”

“That’s nice, Jillian. I’m so glad that I was able to help. Will you see Doctor Kinder again?”

“Yes, I have another appointment on Wednesday for a ‘refresher’. After that we’ll see how it goes.”

“That’s wonderful, dear. It will be so nice to be finally free from that filthy habit. You’ll feel like a new person. I can hardly wait to see the new you.”

“Yes. I’m pretty excited too. Thank you so much, Louise.”

“My pleasure, Jillian.”

In the meantime, Louise had been busy making arrangements to set her plan in motion. She had a LOT of contacts, and with her financial resources she could arrange just about anything she could conceive of. It’s one thing to be rich and powerful. It’s another thing to know how to use that wealth and power to get what you want.

The following Wednesday, Jillian was again luxuriating in her bath before getting ready for her next appointment. She felt terrific. She hadn’t had a cigarette in a week. Didn’t even want one! For some reason, she even felt hornier than usual all week. Must have something to do with the good feelings she had from not smoking. She even felt randy enough to slap her ass three times on each cheek before lowering herself into her bubbling jacuzzi. She felt so worked up that her fingers worked furiously at her pussy until she managed to bring herself off. She laid back again and rested for another fifteen minutes while the warm water relaxed her completely.

She looked around at her beautiful bathroom. The large shower with twin heads on each wall. Her huge bedroom on the other side of the door. She thought about her beautiful home, her furnishings, her bank account, her new Lexus. Only thirty-five and she had the world on a string. Still, something seemed to be missing. She knew what it was but pushed it back into the darker corners of her mind. She preferred to focus on the wonderful things she had.

An hour later she was again entering the offices of Doctor Kinder. He was waiting for her in his outer office.

“So nice to see you again, Jillian. It seems my receptionist is out again today, but you are my last appointment this afternoon. So, tell me how your week went?”

“Oh Doctor Kinder. You’re a miracle-worker. I haven’t felt this good in years. I can’t wait to get started again!”

“Wonderful! Let’s not waste any time then. Please come into my office and be seated. We’ll start right away.”

After they were both seated he glanced at her and smiled warmly. Louise had filled him in on all the plans she had made. In spite of his calm demeanor his blood was practically boiling at the things she had told him! He was getting paid very well for this treachery, but if he had known how things would eventually work out he would have happily done it for free!

“This session should be very easy going today. Since you’ve already been under once we should have little difficulty getting you under again. You had a very good experience last time. You’re relaxed. You’re happy. Just sit back and enjoy it, Jillian!”

“Oh, thank you Doctor. You make me feel so relaxed and comfortable.”

Doctor Kinder again lowered the lights in the room and turned on the tiny spotlight which was over his desktop. He repeated his comforting patter about being on a beautiful sailboat on a warm summer day. Jillian smiled a little and in short order was back under in a deep hypnotic state.

“She’s under, Louise. You can come out now.”

Louise came in from the adjoining room and sat down to the doctor’s right. She was staring at Jillian like a cat looking at a helpless bird. Doctor Kinder had already started to get a mild erection, and they hadn’t even begun yet!

“She’s in a deep hypnotic state, Louise. It’s not unusual for her to go under this quickly or deeply the second time around. In her present state she is very... susceptible.”

“Excellent, Henry. You’re a genius, and worth every penny. Let’s get to work on the little slut...”

“How do you feel today, Jillian?”

“Fine, thank you.”

“Jillian, I want you to remember everything you told me last week when you were in my office. Do you remember what you told me about your fantasies?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Good. We’re going to try to help you with your little problem. You have some desires that your pride won’t let you enjoy. That’s not good, Jillian, and it’s not healthy either. I’m going to help you break down the barriers you’ve set up so you can be happy. You want to be happy, don’t you?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Good. Now I want you to trust me completely. I want you to believe that everything I do is for your own good. I want you to do only the things that, deep down inside, you really want to do. The things that will make you a happier person.”

“Thank you, Doctor.”

Louise could barely stifle a snicker as she sat and witnessed Jillian being slowly led right to the slaughter. The slaughter that she herself had prepared for her!

“Jillian. I want you to remove all of your clothes. It’s very hot in here and your clothes are making you very uncomfortable. Remember, I’m a doctor and there’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Take them all off, Jillian. Take off everything right now.”

Doctor Kinder flipped the switch that would turn the hidden video camera on. Louise had said she wanted this all recorded for her own use. He shifted in his seat in anticipation as he watched Jillian stand up and very methodically begin removing her clothes.

Off came her beautiful white cashmere top. She pulled it off over her head and dropped it to the floor. Next she unfastened her stylishly tight black skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She reached behind her back and unhooked her white bra. As it fell off, her titties pointed out straight and firm. The nipples were pointed slightly upwards. Their firmness at thirty-five years was a tribute to her exercise classes and good dieting. Louise continued staring at her like a hawk and the doctor wet his lips with his tongue as Jillian grabbed hold of her white panties and matter-of-factly pulled them down her thighs. She lifted one leg, and then the other, and then dropped the panties onto the floor with her other clothes. She was left standing with only her white garters and sheer white stockings, and her black 4″ heels. Her pussy was completely exposed to her enraptured audience.

“Wait a minute Jillian” the doctor interrupted. This was not in the original script but he didn’t think that Louise would mind if he improvised a little. He considered it one of his ‘perks’.

“That will do fine. I want to examine you. Please turn around with your back facing me. That’s right. Now bend over at the waist and grab onto your ankles. I need to see how flexible your aerobics have made you.”

Jillian bent over and grabbed onto her ankles with ease. This brought her small tight ass directly into prominence. The white garters framed it beautifully and the skin was flawless and tight. There were no tan lines. Doctor Kinder moaned softly and a small shudder ran through him as he sat there gazing at this offering. Louise noticed his shudder and chuckled as she shook her head slightly in amusement.

“Spread your legs a little more Jillian... A little more... just a little more. That’s good!” He could now see her labia lips hanging there at the vee of her crotch. Oh, how he wanted to touch her there! To kiss her! She was really beautiful. He and Louise sat and stared at her for a full minute as she held the pose.

“Thank you, Jillian. Everything looks... ah... fine to me. You have a beautiful bottom, Jillian. Do you like showing it to people like this?”

“It’s very embarrassing, Doctor.”

“As well it should be, dear. It’s okay now because I’m a doctor and I’m examining you, but it would be terribly embarrassing to you to let anyone else see your bottom. As a matter of fact, it would be more shameful than you could bear...”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“But that’s exactly what’s going to happen, Jillian. When you wake up you’re going to feel an overwhelming need to make your fantasy come true. The fantasy about being owned. Remember, Jillian?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Your fantasy about being owned by teenage girls. Black teenage girls, Jillian. They’ll do all the terrible things you told me about last week and you will be very aroused by this. At the same time that you feel unbearable shame, you will also become sexually hot. It’s good to make your fantasy real, Jillian. You will be compelled to become the sexual slave that you are in your fantasies.”

Louise was leaning forward now and holding her breath. This was the telling moment. Would Jillian accept the post-hypnotic suggestion or would she reject it? Deep down inside she craved it. The doctor was telling her that she was compelled to live it when she awoke.

“Yes, Doctor. I will be their slave.”

“When you wake up and leave this office you will meet a young black girl. You will give yourself to her and her friends. You will become their property. You won’t be able to resist the compulsion. Search inside for your darkest fantasies. You will crave that they become reality. You will beg your Mistresses to make them a reality. Even though you are shamed to the core by these actions, you will not be able to resist.”

“I understand, Doctor.”

“One final thing, Jillian. You will continue to not want to smoke cigarettes. However, when you begin to get a craving for one, instead of wanting a glass of water you will now crave cum. Female cum. Do you understand me, Jillian? You will crave female cum, instead of cigarettes. You will do ANYTHING to get some...”

“Yes, Doctor. I crave female cum.”

Louise was nearly ecstatic. “I’ve GOT the stupid little bitch! And that means I’ve got her husband by the balls too! Henry, if this works, I’m going to give you a REALLY big tip.”

“It’s going to work, Louise. I’m not telling her to do anything she doesn’t really want to do. I’m just reinforcing it. Very strongly. I can tell by looking at her and talking to her. It’ll work.”

Louise grabbed Doctor Kinder by the head and planted a kiss right on his forehead. “I’ll arrange for her to be brought back to you in a week for ‘reinforcing’. After that she won’t need it.

“Jillian, get dressed now.”

“Yes, Doctor.” The blonde woman bent over and picked up her clothes. She calmly put them back on as the Doctor and Louise watched her in fascination. When she was through she was told to sit down in the chair.

“Remember, Jillian. When you wake you will be COMPELLED by your own body’s desires to make your fantasy come true. You will not be able to resist. And you will crave female cum. You’ll be like a starving animal when you get it. You won’t be able to get enough. Now when you wake up you will remember none of this. You will be rested and happy, and you’ll feel very horny. Even though you won’t remember our conversation you will obey all of my instructions completely.

“Yes, Doctor.”

Louise stood up and quickly walked back to the adjoining room.

“Okay Jillian, wake up.”

The fashionably dressed blonde blinked her eyes and then smiled.

“It’s like I blinked my eyes but I know something has changed. Did you do it already?”

“Yes, I did. How do you feel?”

“I feel fabulous! Actually, well, nevermind...” she giggled. “Is this it, doctor, or do I have to come back.”

“We may have you back in here for one more session. We’ll see how it works out.”

“Doctor. I don’t know how to thank you! I already feel like a changed woman.”

“It was my pleasure, Jillian. Honestly.”

Jillian stood up, shook hands, and left the office. Once again Doctor Kinder gazed lustfully at her retreating backside and legs. He licked his lips and wondered what she’d be like the next time he saw her...

Jillian walked through the reception area. She opened the door and let herself out. Just as she turned to close the door a young black girl, who looked barely eighteen years old, bumped into her.

Although it was obviously the young girl’s fault she seemed to get angry at Jillian.

“Watch where you’re goin’ lady!”

Jillian was taken by surprise. She started to protest but as she looked at the black teenager her legs suddenly went weak.

“I-I’m s-sorry” she managed to mumble.

“Sorry shit, lady. That was deliberate! You think just cause you got some fine clothes that you own the whole damn town! Well you don’t!”

I-I s-said I was s-sorry.” Jillian suddenly felt her hands trembling. She was consumed with lust, and didn’t know what to say.”

“Don’t you go dis’n me, you honky white ass whore! I’ll beat yore ass, bitch! You hear me?”

Jillian was almost out of control now. Her teeth were chattering lightly and she felt on the verge of swooning. She slowly raised her eyes to look at the defiant young girl who was yelling at her.

“I-I know. I mean, yes. I was dis’n you. You can do what you like with me.” She mumbled the last and immediately looked back down at the floor.

The young black girl tried to remain fierce on the outside, but inside she was jubilant! Her name was Wanda and she was the leader of a girls’ street gang in the South Bronx. She had been hired three days before by Louise and had been standing in the hallway for a half hour waiting for Jillian to come out. Louise located her through her own channels and promised the girl $10,000 to turn Jillian into the gang’s white slave slut. Louise had played her a portion of Jillian’s tape recording from her session last week where she described the fantasies she had. Wanda was told that she would be very receptive and that this was easy money. She was also told that there would be another $10,000 if Wanda’s gang kept Jillian for at least six months, and then a continuing payment of $1,000 per month every month after that. In addition, Wanda was also promised a $5,000 bonus if she could ‘impress’ Louise by devising her own humiliations for Jillian. Louise gave her $5,000 up front as good faith, and a small camcorder. She made it clear that she wanted tapes furnished on a regular basis of Jillian’s ordeals...

“You just better come with me, white-assed bitch! I’ve got a bone to pick with you. Your ass is mine!”

Jillian gulped and turned to follow the swaggering girl. She wondered what she was doing. Was she crazy? Following this strange girl to God-knows where, for God knows what? Yet she felt compelled to follow her. As she looked at the back of the black girl she began getting wet between her legs. She almost seemed on the verge of cumming just from walking behind her. She wondered what her cum tasted like. All she knew was that she wanted some. No matter what the cost!

Wanda continued deriding Jillian for her clumsiness as she walked in front of her. She told her that she had some friends who would help her even the score for her disrespect. They headed for the train station and got on a Metroliner headed for the City. They’d be getting off in the South Bronx. On the train Wanda looked at Jillian with confusion. Here was this rich white bitch, almost old enough to be her mother. Dressed in fucking hundred dollar shoes and wearing all kinds of expensive shit. And she wanted to be her gang’s slave slut! Well, Wanda would see that she got all she could handle, and then some. She also planned on getting that $5,000 bonus for impressing Louise too. Man, this bitch’s lily white ass was worth some real money! One thing was certain. It wasn’t going to stay lily white for long!