The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A job on Caltas Vearok 08 — Time With Else

I managed to stall her for two days in the end.

In that time I did manage to get a customer; an Uurak who had read Actus’ review and was intrigued by it. The eventual verdict was very positive and I got a good review out of it. It hadn’t been anything special, but it demonstrated that I had a market to work from.

I hadn’t seen much of Darnael during that time; I kept away from the encounter rooms as much as I could when I didn’t need to be in them, while he was mostly working in and around them with the semi-steady stream of customers that you got at a whorehouse on a station with over thirty thousand people on it that was 87% not-married-not-attached blue collar workers with no other way of getting release with another person.

She eventually cornered me at our second-shift meal, which about equated to lunch for us, while we were both at the eatery.

“It isn’t a matter of just needing the experience,” Else pointed out. “You agreed.”

“I agreed because I needed that review,” I pointed out. “I was kind of hoping that you would forget about it... Especially with what happened with Darnael.”

“It’s partly because of him that you need it,” Else pointed out. “You need a positive experience to work from and he didn’t give you one. I’m not asking for spectacular performance or anything like that; I’m aware that you’ve only got a technical idea of what to do yourself.”

I slumped a bit, not quite willing to admit defeat but aware that I wasn’t going to win easily, if at all. “I don’t... How the hell do I get in the mood for something like that? I have enough trouble when it’s customers that I’m getting ready for...”

“There you don’t have to worry,” Else pointed out. “That’s my job to worry about after all. What you need to do is turn up and be willing to join in.”

I shrugged, non-committal at best, and picked up the pills that came with lunch, swallowing them on my second attempt. “Let’s get this over with then,” I said sourly. “Where do we go?”

Else laughed at that one. “We need to talk to Orrin first about using a room. Then you need to get yourself ready for it; that doesn’t need much aside from you being in a more positive mind-set. For goodness sake Sin, you’re about to have sex, not take a test.”

“About to have sex when I don’t want to,” I pointed out. “That makes a lot of difference believe it or not...”

Even after all of the time that I had spent here, I still wasn’t comfortable with the idea of casual sex. Other people doing it... Less of a problem. Me doing it... Still not comfortable.

I left Else to sort things out, wandering off and vaguely hoping that she wouldn’t be able to make arrangements.

Anlis stopped me before I managed to get to the common area’s exit. “James, how are you?” She looked perkier than when I had first seen her, with her mouse-ears twitching and a very cheerful spring to her step.

I stopped, not entirely wanting the distraction but also glad for it. “I’m... Exasperated,” I eventually decided. “It’s... Nothing. How are you?”

“A lot better for your help,” Anlis admitted. “What you did was so liberating for me that I was wondering if you would be up for doing something like that again at some time.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said, a bit more sourly than I intended. “I’m... Not right now; I’ve got stuff on my mind.”

Anlis looked at me carefully, then off to one side where I had a feeling that Else had gone. “Oh... She’s making you get practise with her,” she said knowingly.

“Oh for... Does everyone know about that as well?” I asked, properly exasperated now.

“We know that she’s been intending to get you some experience with sex,” Anlis admitted with a coy smile. “How she was going to go about it though... We’re not sure about. I do think it’s sweet,” she continued, “that you have so much trouble with the idea of having sex yourself but you can easily convince me to have sex with Anyllun. How do you do that?”

“It’s a different thing to do,” I pointed out. “Convincing you is totally different from wanting to do something myself. Mostly,” I admitted. “I just...” I trailed off, not wanting to continue.

“If it makes any difference,” Anlis told me, “there are a couple of others here who have been thinking about it. Darnael and Else are just the ones to bring themselves to your attention.”

“Why?” I asked, not sure that I wanted to believe it.

“You stand out here,” Anlis pointed out. “In case you hadn’t noticed the rest of us are just here for sex. Orrin doesn’t exactly encourage much in the way of fancy tricks and the like; any interesting positions or ways of having sex that we use we need to learn from each other, but it’s all just sex. You’ve got a fairly unique trick and don’t do regular work here. Partly people are jealous I think,” she admitted. “Even I... It doesn’t feel entirely fair,” she announced as if getting her head around what she was thinking.

“It’s doing the best I can,” I pointed out. “I can work with other people... Help out...”

“But you’re still not doing regular work here,” Anlis reminded me. “I’m glad that you have things that you can do here, and I’m looking forward to experiencing them again,” she added with a smile. “But I do think that you need to take Else up on whatever her offer is and get some practise for regular work, if only so that you don’t stand out so much.”

* * *

I headed off for a walk around the bazaar, careful this time to avoid anywhere that I might accidently end up alone. I needed time to think things through, and to be honest some part of me was... Not happy with the situation, but starting to come around to it. By necessity at least.

Anlis had been right after all; I was somewhat unique at Orrin’s whorehouse, and given the number of people there who were charitied in, or working there because they had no choice in how to pay their debts, I was probably lucky to have not hit more resentment for the relative leniency that I had received. People were at least willing to talk to me after all, which was a long way up from where I might have been.

And if I was being honest with myself, which is harder than some people think, I knew that my run of luck couldn’t hold forever. I needed a backup plan rather than selling myself as a one-trick pony (a very versatile and adaptable one trick I had to admit, but one trick nonetheless). And right now, with a massive debt that meant that various places wouldn’t take payment off me, my options were limited.

So, distasteful as I found the idea, part of me accepted that I needed to get myself in gear and go back to Else and get the damned experience of having sex with someone... There’s deciding things like that though, and actually acting on them.

I wandered for a bit longer before my pager bleeped at me with a message from Else telling me that she had a room booked for us. I didn’t need to rush back, but I knew that I couldn’t dawdle too long, so with a vaguely sick feeling from nerves and anticipation, I headed back.

Else wasn’t waiting in the common area when I got there; she hadn’t specified which room we had, so I paused by the door for a moment in case she showed up and then headed in to look for her.

Even after two weeks of living at Orrin’s it still felt like a maze sometimes, and while trying to work out where Else might be I wandered into one of the areas that must look like some kind of crazy paving on the blueprints as corridors judder back and forth around pipes and cables and maintenance shafts. That was a nuisance, but I knew my way out easily enough.

It was only when I heard someone coming up behind me that I turned, a bit warily, to look.

* * *

Else jogged to a stop beside me, a grin on her face (which looks damned odd on a Lor’talp’s semi-feline features and had taken me a couple of days to get used to after meeting her). “Hey. You’re hard to find; I thought that you were trying to get away from me or something.”

“No,” I assured her. “I was just looking for you; you weren’t in the common area,” I added.

She nodded in understanding. “I just had to check a couple of details,” she explained. “We’re in room twenty one,” she added, gesturing off down the corridor. “You’re still up for this?”

I found myself nodding almost before I had a chance to think about it. “Yeah...” I added, trying to moderate the haste a bit. “I just needed to get my head around how much I needed the experience,” I explained. “So yeah, I’m—“ My voice caught in my throat for a second. “I’m up for learning from you.”

She treated me to an odd look, as if she didn’t quite believe me, and then nodded slowly. “Okay then. This way,” she said, heading down the corridor.

Encounter room twenty one was basically the same as any of the others: white walls, floor, and ceiling; the bed fixed in the middle of the floor; lockers behind unmarked panels in the walls.

“You’re technically the customer here,” Else informed me as we entered. “So you need to lock the door.”

That was new... I stepped outside, wondering how this was meant to work; I’d never worked out where customers got changed, but go figure. I presented my palm-print and gave what I hoped was a suitable number for the code. When these were accepted I headed into the room, cautiously unzipping my jumpsuit as I did.

Else was already naked, lounging on the bed and looking at me with interest. That was enough to give me pause; I’d seen her naked nearly every day, because she insisted on getting dressed and undressed in the open area in the room instead of in her bunk, so... Yeah, I was used to seeing her naked.

This was different though... Before it had been her getting into or out of clothes. This was her out of clothes and focused on me.

“Come on Sin,” she said, her friendly tone not quite matching the pose. “Let me help you with that...” She got up, moving with a casual grace and walking over to me. She gently got hold of the front of my jumpsuit and pulled me properly into the room, letting the door shut behind me. Then she reached up and took my hand off the zipper at the collar of my jumpsuit and undid it herself, her motions quick and precise.

I started to shrug out of the jumpsuit but Else stopped me with a mildly disapproving look, pushing it back over my shoulders herself. She left it there with the shoulders hanging down at my elbows and my arms still in the sleeves, which felt a bit restrictive. Given the way that she deliberately stopped them there, I got the impression that was the idea.

Without any warning she pushed me back against the door, the shock of the movement amplified by the sudden feeling of the lukewarm wall pressing up against my shoulder blades. I tried to push back, but her lips closed around mine before I had a chance to process things properly, cutting off any complaint that I might have had. At the same time I felt her arms sliding under mine, wrapping around my back.

I could feel the arousal building inside me and tried to push it away; that kind of animal loss of control was one of the reasons that I wasn’t interested in what she was offering. But then that train of thought was derailed when one of her hands slipped back around to my front and, while she was still kissing me, went inside my jumpsuit and started to fondle my crotch.

Animal lust got hold of me for a moment there as my thoughts tried to cross-wire themselves, and I tried to push back into her, not really understanding what I was doing.

Some part of me was still analytically aware of what was going on, and tried to fight back; I knew that I didn’t really want this to happen, and that I should be putting up more of a fight-

She spun me in mid-thought and pushed me back to the bed, throwing me into confusion again. I landed on the bed on my back, struggling a bit with my arms constrained by my jumpsuit. Else sorted that by pulling my arms, somewhat methodically, out of the sleeves and then straddling me.

I don’t know precisely what happened next; things were happening so fast and bits of me were demanding attention in ways that I wasn’t used to. But the next thing I was certain of was her getting her arm under my back, lifting me up enough that she was able to pull the jumpsuit down to my legs.

Part of me froze up now as she shifted around so that she was about to slide herself onto my erect cock. This was a point of commitment that I felt all of my fears return. I tensed up, ready to run, to squirm out from under her, to push her off...

And I couldn’t do it... Part of me screamed to get out while I still could, but something kept me there, preventing me from leaving, forcing me to have this experience, forcing me to keep track of what was good and what worked and...

I got other chances to get out, and couldn’t bring myself to take them. I knew that I needed the experience; I knew that I needed to learn from Else. That knowledge prevented me from getting out; it tied me down as she worked through various postures and the like, occasionally prodding me into a particular position.

Once she had me excited she started explaining things, keeping it simple so that my misfiring brain could keep track of them: how to position myself best to enter a woman; some places that were good to aim for with biting or tickling; how to judge when a woman was about to cum...

Despite her clinical edge once we got going she made me make her cum four times, which... It was embarrassing given that she managed to make me cum within a couple of minutes and then three more times after that; part of me felt degraded by the whole thing, and it wasn’t helped by the fact that it took me a lot more effort to get her to cum than it took her to set me off; I had cum twice just trying to get her to cum once, and I only stopped cumming in the end because I was aching so much from the relative level of overuse.

* * *

We ended after about two shan; I think it was anyway... Something around three hours of... Well, there had been a lot of it in the end and my head was reeling from everything that I had tried to take in. I ached in all sorts of places, was dehydrated, and... I’d had an amazing experience. Mostly...

I managed to keep that “mostly” hidden from Else as we went and showered, and even when I went back to our room, avoiding the common area because, frankly, I didn’t want to endure more than the minimal comments that would no doubt ensue from it.

Once I was back in my bunk, lying down facing the wall, I could safely acknowledge the “mostly.” The part that hadn’t wanted to do this, that had been horrified that I had given in so easily, that was humiliated by the entire thing. The part that knew damned well why I had given in so easily, why I hadn’t been able to run or get clear.

Tears came to my eyes and I sobbed as quietly as I could as the memories of what had happened rushed over me, scaring me at the same time that they got me excited.

The part that had been just before Else caught up with me...

* * *

Darnael came around the corner that I had come around myself a few seconds earlier, watching me cautiously as he came to a halt a couple of metres away from me.

“What do you want?” I asked, watching him carefully.

“Rumour has it that the kitten is going to bed you,” he replied, his tone serious rather than sneering, but managing to come across as the serious tone of someone talking to an inferior. Just hearing that tone of voice made me feel like I should be paying more attention, and it actually took a bit of mental effort to remind myself that he was trouble.

“That’s nothing to do with you,” I told him as sharply as I could manage before turning and heading away with as much determination as I could manage.

“Stop right there,” he ordered, his voice low, quiet, commanding, not accepting the possibility that I might disobey. And damn him, he was right, because part of me just stopped me from walking any further; I knew I wanted to get away but... You know how some people can just say something and you just go along it with before realising what is going on? Darnael had that kind of presence, and part of me, I guess, liked him using it. I turned and scowled at him, not very effectively, trying to make up for having stopped so easily.

“You need to remember who is in charge around here,” Darnael told me, his voice still powerful and commanding despite how close he was to whispering. “The kitten thinks you need more experience, and she’s right. Because you do, don’t you?”

I didn’t want to answer, but... Damn it, I couldn’t stop myself from responding; I did managed to hold back enough that I kept it to just nodding my head a bit.

“Say it,” he demanded. “Tell me that you need experience with sex.”

I shook my head this time, turning to leave because even the rush of arousal that I was getting from this wasn’t going to keep me around to be made to say things like that in front of someone who had assaulted me.

I tried to turn back at the sound of him approaching, but damn he was fast; lots of physical exercise I guess. He pushed me up against the wall, one arm across my shoulder blades and the other snaking down my back with the fingers working their way around my arse through the jumpsuit; he wasn’t getting very far, but... Damn it brought back memories that I didn’t like.

“I don’t like your attitude,” Darnael whispered into my ear. “You need to learn to do what you are told,” he continued, a sharp jab against my arse forcing my cock against the wall and pinning it there as he kept the pressure up. “Now say it: tell me that you need experience with sex.”

“I...” Part of me didn’t want to respond. Another part of me tried to seize up at the thought of saying that. Another part of me was terrified of where this might go if I tried to fight him; I knew how useless that was already. Part of me was just getting excited at hearing him order me around. “I n-need ex... experience w-with s-sex,” I stammered after a few seconds of turmoil, feeling him punctuate each word with a jab to my arse like he was trying to fuck me through the jumpsuit.

“That’s right,” he told me sharply. “I’ve given you some, and the kitten is giving you more. So you are going to go to her, and you’re going to learn everything that she can teach you. Aren’t you?” he demanded.

Again, I tried, damn I tried, to hold back from answering. But between fear of the consequences and the excitement that I was getting from him ordering me around, I couldn’t help it... I nodded, fractionally, jerkily.

“Say it,” he commanded, his tone sharper.

“I’m... I’m g-going to go to Else... A-and I’m g-going to take ever-rything sh-she c-can t-teach m-me,” I managed, tears threatening to form at the thought of how easily he was dominating me. But also I was aware of how hard I was getting, how exciting it was, being dominated and humiliated like this; I was getting a serious rush from being chastened by him, even as I was nearly bursting into tears from it.

“That’s right,” Darnael said harshly, as if talking to a wearisome student who had finally got the hang of something very basic. “And just you remember who’s in charge,” he added with a bit of a snarl as he gave me one final push into the wall and I heard him turn away and head back the way he had come. “Now get going,” he commanded.

Almost without thinking about it I pushed away from the wall and started moving, desperately wiping at my eyes to hide the tears that had managed to leak out lest anyone realise what had happened. Bad enough that everyone seemed to know about what was happening with Else and myself already without anyone getting ideas about this as well; the rumour mill was humiliating enough for me as it was...

I had made it out into the ring corridor that has all of the encounter rooms coming off it when I heard someone coming up behind me and turned, a bit warily, to look and saw Else approaching.