The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Josh, My First Hypnotic Subject

(For visual inspirations to go with the story: I had Justin Timberlake in mind when I created Josh’s character. Matt’s character was inspired I stumbled across a youtube clip of a very cute gay dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHDMjv1bR9Q)

Chapter 2

It’s Friday, five past five in the evening. I was just about finishing up my Physics essay when I heard the rustle of the keys. As expected, Josh was standing there when the door swung open, wearing his trademark grin that cocked adorably and ever-so-slightly to his left. He had just finished his project-work at the laboratory.

“Evening, Matt!” he called out chirpily.

“Nice to have you back, Josh,” I responded and returned promptly to my screen to formulate the last sentence of my essay.

After the door was firmly shut behind him, Josh began his strip-down-routine on auto-pilot. Off came his white v-neck T, then his converse shoes, the socks came off next and lastly his vintage Levis and the brown leather belt. Like me, he had now ‘gone commando’. All his garments (except his shoes and the belt) went straight into our common laundry basket. No mess, no sweat, well done.

I caught glimpses of him off the reflection from my laptop monitor while he got himself into his birthday suit as he rambled away to me how his day went. It had become a routine that I grew fond of and looking forward to every day for the past four weeks since that fateful evening when I, quite unexpectedly, hypnotised Josh and brought him (and myself) to a mind-blowing orgasm.

The bitter aftertaste of his break-up with Emily was now well and truly a distant memory. Josh was back to his usual self: likable, chatty and very smiley, just some of his many irresistible qualities that made me so hopelessly attracted to him since the day we met.

I finally saved my essay and closed the word processor programme for good. When I swung around on my swivel chair, Josh’s four-inch uncut flaccid penis and his pair of gorgeous, low-dangling family jewels loomed enticingly before my eyes.

“So how was your day, Matt? Were you cooped up in this God-forsaken place writing your essay since morning?” Josh enquired innocently as he absently scratched his left nipple with his right index finger, waiting for my response.

“Oh yeah, my day went alright, hey look, I want to show you something right here,” I said and raised my right hand upward towards his face. Instinctively, Josh locked his gaze onto my rising palm.

“Sleep,” I commanded while I waved my hand down swiftly. Josh’s eyes shut instantly, his right hand swung freely down from his left nipple to his side and his head nodded forward slightly. He was rocking a little on the spot.

“Sleep and stand, sleep and stand, like you always do when you go under like this. Your weight is ably supported by your body and your legs as you enter into your familiar, comfort zone, going deeper, deeper, deeper than you’ve ever been, nice and calm, floaty and relaxed…”

I carried on the hypnotic patter for a while until I was sure he was fully under. After that, I leaned back on my chair and slowly drank in the delightful specimen presented before my eyes from top to toe. Next came my favourite part: I placed my index finger on the skin just above Josh’s belly-button and moved gently upwards towards his sternum. This was one of the many cues I had conditioned him to react to under hypnosis. As if by magic, his cock sprang to life and rose up rapidly in response, finally reaching its full, thick, seven-and-a-half inch glory (yes, I DID measure his erection this time if you must know), throbbing faintly to the rate of his heartbeat.

I let out a satisfied smile as I admired my work in progress; my straight and extremely cute, hypnotically zonked-out roommate standing stark-spanking-naked in front of me, bathing in the evening autumn light which rendered his skin in a warm, attractive golden glow. His spare-tyre round his waist had now effectively disappeared; in its place were hints of an eight-pack lurking underneath. “Not bad,” I nodded to myself as I rolled the measuring tape around his waist, which confirmed a reading of 34 inches.

“How are your muscles feeling, Josh?” I enquired.

“Sore,” came the prompt reply.

I was not surprised. My muscles were aching too. This week was the first week we completed our full exercise routine: Monday and Thursday, a full upper-body workout plus a 10-mile run in the evening after school hours. Tuesday and Friday, a full lower-body workout plus a 30-minute swim in the Olympic-sized pool in the morning before our first lecture commenced. Wednesday and the weekends were our ‘rest’ days.

Using hypnosis, I managed to help him stay focused, not just in loosing weight and building up muscle mass, but more crucially, on catching up his course work, which he had foolishly neglected for about month after he broke up with Emily.

“Josh deserves a treat today,” I thought to myself. I had in store for him a full-body massage with a VERY ‘happy ending’ to ease those muscle-aches. In addition, I decided to introduce him to some ‘internal massaging’ as well using my newly acquired aneros, the prostate massager I ordered online that arrived by post earlier during the day.

“When I snap my fingers, you’ll open your eyes and proceed with your weekly colonic irrigation followed by a warm, invigorating shower,” I instructed while I took out his enema kit from my locked desk drawer and placed it on his desk beside mine. A cleared passage-way from his rectum was essential as I did NOT want to deal with any undesirable mess when I popped his virgin hole with the sex toy later.

At the sound of my fingers Josh ‘woke up’ immediately. He locked his gaze on the enema kit that was placed on his desk, picked it up and headed wordlessly into the shower room. While he was in there doing what he was told, I took out my HD video recorder, loaded an empty 64 gigabyte SD card and set it up on a tripod. I wanted to film the entire session to add to my ever growing private video collection of my wonderful roommate in action under the influence of hypnosis.

About twenty minutes later, he emerged fresh and ready with a wet towel on his right shoulder and the washed enema kit on his left hand. I took the enema kit off him and placed it near the window sill to dry. Without any necessary prompting on my part, Josh followed his next well-conditioned drill precisely as he threw the wet towel into the laundry basket. Using hypnosis, I was slowly turning Josh into a neat-freak, much like I was on a normal day. I slipped my charcoal A&F sweatpants off, retrieved the massage oil and aneros from my cupboard drawer and pressed the record button on the video recorder.

“Lie down on your tummy, Josh. Once there, you will return to that familiar hypnotic trance, only ten times deeper than you were before,” I instructed. Josh climbed mechanically without question onto his bed mattress, which was now layered with a non-slip yoga mat on top to ease the cleaning up later. Shortly after lying in the prone position exactly as instructed, his eyes fluttered-shut and he let out a deep, contented sigh.

“I want you to focus on my touch on your body, Josh. Every touch from my hands makes you feel more and more relaxed, causing you to sink deeper and deeper than ever before into hypnosis. At the same time every touch of mine makes you more and more aroused. When I reached the soles of your feet you will be super, ultra-horny. But you will not be able to cum no matter what until you hear the word ‘cum’, do you understand?”

“Yes,” replied Josh passively.

“Okay, here goes,” I took in a deep breath myself and squeezed a generous pool of massage oil on his back. I started by spreading the oil evenly all over his back, shoulder and neck, and then began the massage by kneading his neck. It was a long, slow and deep tissue massage, a secret talent I acquired from my ex-rugby team physiotherapist, who happened also to be my ex-boyfriend. Josh’s breathing became discernibly louder as I rolled the balls of my palms deftly down from his shoulders, to his arms, then his back, buttocks, thighs and calves. By the time I got to the soles of his feet, he was groaning like a randy tomcat. I knew he was getting very close to climaxing, so I turned him over. His engorged cock sprang up sprightly and a continuous stream of pre-cum was oozing from its tip. I turned back to ensure that the video recorder was still capturing the moment before turning around to ask him the million-pound question, “Do you want to cum?”

He mumbled something jibberish and bobbed his head up and down vigorously. I took that as an affirmative and grabbed and pull down his scrotum with a tight squeeze using my left hand as if I was milking a cow’s udder, and subjected those gorgeous testicles to some merciless and rapid smacking. Josh hollered in a mixture of pain and pleasure. His entire body went into an involuntary spasm in anticipation of the inevitable.

“Cum!” I finally barked out the magic word and Josh immediately let rip with an earth-shattering, primal howl. His man-juice erupted spectacularly and copiously, hitting his tummy, chest and chin, and went even as far as his face and hair…

Moments after Josh collapsed back onto the yoga mat totally spent, I took my time to recover from the intensity of it all and discovered that I, too, had cum and spilled my seed all over the yoga mat that I was kneeling on. “Look, ma, no hands!” I deadpanned to myself…

“Josh, when I next slap your left thigh you will open your eyes and remember nothing else except your explosive orgasm. You will not question why I was naked and kneeling in front of you. You will simply remain calm, open and happy as you share your thoughts with me.”

It was a long and rather complicated post hypnotic instruction but I reckoned Josh had no problem processing it accurately. He had thus far proven to be an excellent hypnotic subject and carried out every instruction I gave him accurately.

A gentle smack on his thigh woke Josh up promptly. He laid there looking tentative at first, but soon his eyes grew larger and larger, until finally his lower jaw dropped down in utter amazement when he fully processed the deluge of information flooding into his memory. “Whoa, did that really happen? I mean, I wasn’t dreaming, was I?”

I smiled at Josh smugly and directed his gaze with mine down to the pool of evidence. He dabbed the sticky mess on his tummy with his right fingers and made circular motion with his index finger on his right chest, as if to make sure those were really his cum.

“This is, like, a bucket-load! Is this even humanly possible?!” he exclaimed, completely overwhelmed by what he just saw and experienced.

“You’ve just answered your own question, mate. Having said that, you have not YET achieved the ultimate. Wait till I show you your g-spot,” I grinned wickedly.

“G…I have a g-spot?!” Josh asked incredulously, wearing a hopelessly bewildered (not to mention totally adorable) expression on his face.

“Okay, enough of silly questions! Are you man enough for the experience of your life?” I challenged.

“As long as it doesn’t kill me in the process,” he grinned.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

And without a second delay I waved my hand in front of him and commanded, “Sleep!” Instantly, Josh eyes jammed shut and he returned back to his happy, horny, hypnotic world…

“Josh,” I said, “I will position both your legs upwards and outwards and they will lock in position like so.” With both my hands, I pushed his kneels up towards his chest, forming a v-shape with his folded legs, slapping both his knees and feet to ‘lock’ them in position, thereby exposing his gorgeous-looking sphincter.

“As I massage your arse-hole you will find it very easy to relax that area,” I continued, and began making circular motion on his pink virgin orifice with my left thumb purposefully for a couple of minutes. When it felt that he was suitably ‘ready’ I lubricated the aneros with his own semen and slipped the prostrate massager into his waiting hole.

Remarkably, only moments later he let out a soft moan. It was clear I had located his prostate so I ‘rocked’ the aneros in and out, up and down from that spot, mimicking the ‘come hither’ motion of a finger with the plastic contraption. A couple of minutes later Josh let out some long, licentious animal groans and I spotted fresh, continuous stream of pre-cum gushing from the tip of his penis again. “This is prostate milking at it best,” I congratulated myself with a smile.

Then, without warning, Josh’s body jerked violently as if he was hit by a lighting bolt. His anus and pelvic area must be contracting tightly because the aneros seemed to have a life of its own suddenly and appeared to be fucking his arse-hole by itself. This was clear that the massager had hit bull’s-eye and Josh was rocking like a bucking bronco, fast crashing towards his first – and hopefully many more thereafter – super-orgasm.

With both my hands now freed I decided to tend to my own pressing needs, pumping my rod and squeezing my balls like my life depended on it.

Unbelievably, Josh came again with yet more of his translucent and fresh man-juice spraying abundantly out of his penis. The room was filled with deafening sounds of us screaming as I, too, exploded shortly thereafter…

The next thing I knew, I found myself lying next to the now flaccid (but no less attractive) penis of my snoring roommate with his legs still locked in the v-shape position, both of us covered with gummy man-goo and smelling of sex. I checked the clock and realised we had passed out for about half an hour. Reluctantly, I released the aneros from Josh, got up, switched off the video recorder and headed straight to the shower room to clean myself up properly.

With the help of hypnosis, I made Josh wash the yoga mat and himself before going to sleep, making sure he remembered only the two explosive orgasms as nothing more than a vivid, albeit a very realistic, sex dream. When he was duly tucked in and snoring sweetly like a baby – naked of course – under his duvet, I slipped into a fresh pair of Nike track pants and decided to do our laundry.

“And I need to make myself a sandwich,” I added when I heard my stomach growling hungrily. It was just a little past nine in the evening. The night was still young, I thought to myself. I couldn’t wait to spend some of it reviewing and editing those video footage wonderfully captured in full, glorious HD from my cheap-and-cheerful video recorder for posterity.

Indeed, why bothered with gay porn when I had the real deal, eh?