The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Josh, My First Hypnotic Subject

(For visual inspirations to go with the story: I had Justin Timberlake in mind when I created Josh’s character. Matt’s character was inspired I stumbled across a youtube clip of a very cute gay dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHDMjv1bR9Q)

Chapter 3

Whack!

A tight slap on my left butt cheek woke me up rudely. I opened my eyes to a fuzzy, featureless face before me. After a short while it came into focus and there Josh was, towering above me with his fully-erected penis pointing up and proud, oozing pre-cum.

I wrenched my eyes from my roommate’s very distracting manhood and lowered down my gaze, only to discover that I, too, was stark-naked. Not only that, my legs were splayed across and resting on his shoulders, with my feet pointing at the ceiling. When I tried to bring my hands down from above my head, I realised that they were tied to the bed post.

What happened? How did I end up in this compromising position? Was I drunk? Or drugged?

“I’ve been waiting to do this for sssssooo long,” Josh hissed, “All this time I was just playing along, pretending to be hypnotised by you. I told you I can’t be hypnotised, didn’t I? Do you actually think I have no recollection of those dirty, filthy things you did to me? Well, brace yourself, bitch-boy, because you’ll certainly remember what I’m about to do to YOU!”

Before I could protest, Josh slammed himself into me.

Wham!

I felt I as though I had broken into a million pieces from the sheer impact. It was that unmistakable and familiar sensation of pain (and pleasure) ripping through my body when I got fucked by someone so hard. I screamed in both terror and pain, begging Josh to stop the torture, but to no avail.

“I knew you want a piece of me since day one, so let’s stop the pretence, eh?” he taunted me breathlessly while the slamming continued mercilessly and unabated. “I know you are enjoying this as much as I do. Just look at your very own fuck-tool, hard as a steel rod! Go on, bitch-boy, just admit it! I want to hear you say out loud, ‘Josh, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me HARD!’”

It was as though the sensual overload from his incessant pounding paralyzed all my rationality. He was clearly raping me, yet in all honesty I did not want him to stop. What was wrong with me? How could this be so wrong, and yet it felt so damn right?! Eventually my primal, basal, lust-drenched desire overwhelmed me and I surrendered completely to his humiliating demands and hollered in wanton abundance, “Josh! I want you to fuck me!! I want you to fuck me HARD!!!”…

… “Matt? Matt, wake up…”

I woke up again with a start.

“Are you alright, mate? You were shouting my name…” Josh’s voice trailed off.

Oh no! I didn’t! Surely I did not just have a sex dream of my roommate raping me senseless, only to be busted, by HIM of all people?!

“Oh…fuck…” I cursed under my breath and felt my face rapidly turning crimson.

“Yeah, fuck indeed. In fact, you wanted ME to fuck you to be precise, and HARD,” he said, raising his eyebrow.

“No way! Stop it! This is not happening! Argh, just let me die, NOW!” I groaned and hid myself under my duvet, completely mortified, willing the ground to swallow me up right there and then.

“Aw, c’mon, big boy, it’s just a dream! I’m cool with it!” laughed Josh good-naturedly as he went about getting his breakfast ready. I remained under the duvet stewing in my own shame, avoiding eye-contact with Josh, not knowing what to do or say and hoping Josh would not rub it in and embarrass me still further. But he went way beyond embarrassing me when he next opened his mouth to speak.

“So tell me, was I any good?”

My eyes widened under the duvet, completely stunned. Were my ears deceiving me? It took me a while to convince myself that I wasn’t dreaming still. Eventually, my head emerged from behind my duvet and I shot daggers at my roommate in utter bewilderment, totally speechless. The fact that he was sitting on the edge of his bed buck-naked, legs apart, cock and balls hanging loose and free, while munching away nonchalantly from a bowl of dried fruits and muesli just weird things out even further.

“Yeah, I was just saying,” (munch, munch), “was I any good,” (chomp, chomp), “you know,” (crunch, crunch), “in your dream?” Josh repeated his toe-curling, butt-clenching query again in between mouthfuls when he caught my gaze.

“Are you out of your freakin’ mind, Josh? I am dying here of embarrassment and you are asking about your sexual prowess in my dream?!”

Truth be told, it was unsurprising for Josh to be so unfazed by my wet dreams about him. I was very straightforward with him since day one, revealing that I was gay as a picnic basket and that he was totally the type I would dig. What possessed me to be so forthright with him that day remained a mystery. I did quickly add, though, that if he had problems with me being gay and fancying the pants off him, then I would immediately ask to be transferred to another room. To my relief, Josh was totally hunky dory with it. In fact, he even admitted to me later that he was rather impressed and flattered by my honesty.

That said, I did have my fair share of ‘problems’ with Josh at first, having to endure his many inane questions, you know, those ones that straight men tended to ask when you revealed your sexuality to them. For instance,

“Are you REALLY gay, or is this just a phase you are going through?” (Answer: Phase? Hell, no.)

“If you never had sex with a girl before, how do you know you prefer guys?” (Answer: Erm, I just know? Sheesh)

“You look so straight. Does that mean you are always the ‘giver’, and never the ‘taker’?” (Answer: Speechless)

However jaw-droppingly absurd the questions might be, it was not easy to remain upset with Josh for very long. Perhaps it was the way he asked those questions, what with those damned puppy-dog eyes of his. I mean, he could just mesmerise me with those sparkling eyes and I would kill my grandma happily if that was what he wanted me to do.

“Listen, buddy, just so you know we are even, I had dreams about you too. You know, sex dreams,” he confessed matter-of-factly. “In fact, I have this recurring dream, every once a week or so, that you made me cum like I’ve never cum before, fucking me with some kind of a magic sex toy. Each time the dream returns, it gets raunchier and raunchier…”

Okay, note to self: “I must rephrase my post hypnotic suggestions to Josh regarding those sessions with the prostate massager in the future.”

“No kiddin’, Matt, they were all so freakin’ vivid, heck, I’m almost convinced they happened for real,” he cocked his head to one side and scratched his nipple absently. “And it felt just like porn, except, of course, I was with a guy; you know, with you,” he said, without even a slightest hint of irony in the tone of his voice.

That was it. This was the last straw. I could not endure it any longer. I had just been woken up by my roommate in a middle of my wildest wet dream, feeling high and dry and totally flustered as a result, and he was sitting there on his bed stark-naked, telling me he was fine with me fucking him with a magic sex toy???

“Hey, Josh, look here,” I stood up and held my right palm up towards his face. “Sleep!” I commanded as I waved my hand downwards. Josh was out like a light. His hands dropped lifelessly to the sides, freeing his now-empty bowl onto the gap between his groin area directly on top of his cock and balls. He remained in the sitting position, knees on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. But his chin was now pointing downwards and his upper body was swaying a little.

I took the bowl away from him, swept the crumbs off his mattress briskly, then tapped both his shoulders lightly. His entire upper body flopped onto the mattress behind him with a thud and a slight bounce.

My sex demon screamed, “Fuck him right there! Fuck him right now!” But with sheer tenacious willpower (which I didn’t know I possess) I pushed it right back to the genie bottle where it belonged. I stared pensively at the sleeping beauty lying there right in front of me, totally exposed and vulnerable, ready to be ravished if I so chose to. But surely I could not take advantage of him like that? Josh was nothing but respectful towards me and my sexuality. Besides, he was always honest with me and made it quite clear he was straight as an arrow.

But what if he had sexual fantasies involving men? He appeared totally unfazed by the ‘dreams’ he had of me fucking him with the ‘magic sex-toy’ as he called it, so what other bi-curious thoughts might be lurking there in his mind?

“Josh, can you hear me?” I began.

“Yes,” came his calm reply.

“I am going to ask you some questions. You will be completely honest with your answer. Do you understand?”

As he responded with an affirmative, I took in a deep breath, and carefully formulated my questions in my mind before I began:

“Have you ever wondered how it would feel like french-kissing another man?” He answered yes. Hmm, a good start, I thought.

“Have you ever fantasized fucking another man’s arse-hole with your cock?” That came back with a no. Darn.

“Have you ever fantasized another man fucking your arse-hole with his cock?” Again, a no. Double-darn.

“Have you wondered how it would feel like sucking another man’s cock?” Disappointingly, the answer came back negative as well.

“Have you wondered how it would feel like having another man suck your cock?” He said yes. Hello, sailor, we were finally heading somewhere!

“Ever wondered how it would feel like for another man to suck your balls?” Once more, I was jumping for joy inside me when he said yes again.

“Have you ever fantasized being masturbated by another man?” Of course, this was a give-away question since he remembered – and appeared not to mind – getting his prostate sexually stimulated by me in his ‘dreams’.

“Ever wondered how it would feel like masturbating another man’s cock and balls with your hands?” This one returned with an affirmative reply, and I had to admit I was pleasantly surprised by it.

My mind was racing, its wheels are turning.

“Josh, when I next click my fingers you will open your eyes. You’ll lie on your bed, feeling safe and secure. You know I will not do anything to you that you won’t want me to do. In fact, you will relax and enjoy the things that I am about to do to you because you have always fantasised how they would feel like anyway. And you will feel great, Josh, you will love every minute of it. But you will not cum until you hear the word ‘cum’. Once you’ve cum, you’ll return to this deep hypnotic trance, only ten times deeper than before. Nod if you understand.”

As expected, Josh nodded his head silently.

I moved both his feet up the bed so that Josh’s entire body was now lying to one side of his mattress. Next, I climbed onto his bed in the opposite direction so that we were facing each other, in an approximately six-nine position. I snapped my fingers and immediately engulfed his flaccid cock with my hungry mouth, nursing it slowly and purposefully while I pumped and played with his balls with my free hands.

Josh took a sharp intake of breath. I believed he enjoyed it because his cock hardened rapidly to its full length in my mouth. This went on for several minutes amidst groans and moans from him, and then I decided to concentrate on his balls. I licked the scrotum with my tongue making loud slurping noises for a few minutes before devouring the entire thing with my mouth, sucking them zealously. Josh let out an incredibly filthy-sounding groan and his lower body tightened up for a while from the sensual pleasure that hit him.

It was at this juncture that I first felt Josh’s hand touching my erected penis. Obviously he was giving in to his sexual curiosity as he started milking my rod with his palm. A while later, I felt his other hand touching and tugging my balls.

That fantastic intensity I felt as a result inspired me to return my attention to his now semi-erected cock. I plunged my mouth and deep throated his entire seven-and-a-half-inch manhood deftly, taking care not to induce my gag reflex in the process. As if like a feedback loop, the renewed intensity this had brought Josh caused him to pick up his pace jacking me off even harder. I grabbed his tightening balls and pumped them, trying my best to replicate the feel and the pace with which he was pumping mine.

I could feel my climax mounting, and sensing Josh was also on the edge, I freed my mouth from his cock and started pumping his cock and playing with his balls, replicating the pace he was pumping and squeezing mine. I could feel both of us becoming ‘one’, completely in-sync, masturbating each other.

When I couldn’t hold down any longer, I screamed, “Cum!”. The ensuing orgasmic explosion was out of this world. Our seeds sprayed messily over each others’ body parts and the mattress as our entire beings rocked uncontrollably, causing the bed to resonate noisily and violently…

It was a surprise that the bed which we laid on remained intact when I opened my eyes about ten minutes later. With some effort, I re-positioned myself so that I was now looking directly at Josh’s beautiful, peaceful countenance.

“Josh, in a moment I will snap my fingers and you will wake up from your hypnotic trance. You will remember everything that happened between us since the moment I put you under. You will not react physically to those memories (this was just a precaution to ensure he would not suddenly punch me or something), but will share calmly and openly on how the entire session made you feel.”

At the click of my fingers, Josh opened his eyes. I could see the memories of what had just happened came flooding back into him as he laid there staring through me, trying to process and make sense of them all. A few moments later, he focused his gaze back on me again.

“Wow, you’ve really hacked into my brain there, haven’t you,” he enthused. “I didn’t know I had that in me to be perfectly honest.”

“How did it feel?” I asked.

“Gobsmackingly amazing if I’m totally honest. In fact, the way you blew me, wow, suffice to say that I think you’ve now completely ruined my future sex life with a woman,” he jested. We both laughed. Then, suddenly a hint of concern and uncertainty crept into his face.

“What is it, Josh?” I queried.

“So… do you think… I’m now… gay?”

I rolled my eyes and laughed heartily, in part from the endearingly comical facial expression he made, and in part from relief. “Just because you allowed me to suck your cock, then all of a sudden I turned you gay?”

Josh just stared at me searchingly, not knowing what to say, still looking a little confused.

“Just answer one very simple question: do you feel sexually attracted to men now? To me, for instance?” I asked pointedly. I knew what his answer would be, of course, but part of me secretly hoped that by some miracle he had indeed ‘switched’ to my team. By golly, if only it was that simple!

“Well, if you put it that way, then of course not. I mean, I still fancy women and pussies and have no desire to fuck guys, not even you, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, not that you are not attractive, because you obviously are a good-looking man, but I’m just not, y’know, attracted to you in that way…” he started to ramble, his face turning three shades of red.

“Okay, Josh, enough. I completely understand you and I believe I’ve proved my point. I am a little hurt you are not sexually attracted to me, but hey-ho, I live. I still fancy the pants off you, just so you know, and I can’t do anything about it because I am gay, and you are so very cute. So that settles it, I hope?” I interrupted. Much as I knew Josh would never be attracted to me that way, it was still painful to hear him confirmed it, because – irrational though it may be – it still felt like a rejection.

Josh simply nodded to my assurance, and smiled at me gently.

But the hurt I felt in me grew inexplicably. I tried to repress the tears welling up in my eyes by quickly getting up and off his bed.

“It’s probably best we sort ourselves out ASAP. Lectures in two hours’ time, and I am famished. Care to join me for brunch at the canteen after we shower and clean the place up?” I asked, turning to face the opposite wall, trying to busy myself with something on my bed.

“Perhaps we can shower together, y’know, to save time,” Josh offered. I turned back and looked at him, completely taken aback by his suggestion.

“Matt, I want you to know I trust you completely. You’ve been totally respectful towards me just now and you’ve never for a moment took advantage of the situation even though you could have easily done so and I would have been none the wiser under those circumstances,” he explained.

“You will NOT make me cry now, mate. I might be gay but I am not a sissy and I plan to remain that way,” I challenged, trying to put on a brave front, not knowing where this defensiveness and repressed emotion came from.

“Oh no, no, you are not a sissy by any stretch of imagination, mate. You are a very blokey bloke. In fact you are in many ways more manly and macho than I ever will be,” he said, getting up from the bed and walking slowly towards me with an unreadable expression on his face.

“Thing is, there is still one fantasy that I haven’t fulfil just now, and I really want to find out how it would feel like if it happens for real right now…” he said enigmatically while he cleared his throat.

I froze from where I stood as he edged closer and closer towards me. He dropped his gaze from my eyes down to my lips and then licked his own lips sensuously. Eventually the gap between us narrowed until his face was just within breathing distance from mine. I started to tremble and closed my eyes instinctively when his slightly parted lips touched mine.

Josh was a gentle but a very sensuous and generous kisser. I knew he was doing this mainly because he was still wondering how it would feel like french-kissing another guy. Perhaps there was also an element of him trying to cushion the pain he knew he had inflicted on me earlier in his confession. Whatever the reasons, I didn’t really care. Because right this very moment, I was contented to remain completely lost in cloud nine, totally succumbing to the wonderful feeling of intimacy with a man of my dreams, my gorgeous roommate Josh…