The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: Rilawild originally posted this story. My re-write closely follows the original version; the characters, setting, plot, and whole scenes remain the same. Rilawild deserves full credit for almost everything in this story—all I did was make a few edits here and there. Much thanks to Rilawild for letting me hack up the original work.

Journal — Week 1

The purpose of this journal is to serve a sort of written record of my path to becoming a successful business woman. Someday this might become part of my memoirs.

My mentor, Mr. Wilson, suggested the idea of a journal to me. He knows what it takes to achieve success and I feel glad he took me under his wing, I hope to learn a lot from him.

He told me how he keeps a journal and writes in it whenever possible. Mr. Wilson expects to write memoirs one day and plans to reference his journal to jog the inevitable lapses of memory. He said most successful people keep journals.

That makes sense and I strive for success, so I plan to keep a journal too.

Since the only audience for this journal is my future self, I can write down anything, even embarrassing things. Mr. Wilson suggested I record not just events but my feelings about them. He also emphasized the importance of making notes about private things nobody else knows. After all, the public stuff will be a matter of record and I can refer to that when writing my memoirs, but private events and feelings might get lost or forgotten.

Anyway, I guess I better get started.

Today I began my new job at Wilson Industries, a small and friendly company. I am not yet up to speed with what we do, but Mr. Wilson assures me not to worry about that. After all, I only just started. Plenty of time to learn the details later.

Originally I did not plan on joining a small firm. I received a couple great job offers from some large corporations all with excellent management training programs. That is only expected for an honors student who graduated top of her class.

But then I met Mr. Wilson. I cannot remember how I got in touch with him. Apparently I filled out his application form along with all the others. One day near the end of the semester he arrived at my room and after a moment of confusion we sat down for a very interesting talk—more an interview I suppose. Mostly I felt embarrassed, especially since I forgot our appointment and he needed to find me.

Afterwards it grew clear the best route for me was with a smaller company. At one of those large businesses, I would merely rank a small cog in a big machine. At Wilson Industries I will instead be an important member of a small team. Rather than just working in one department doing the same thing for years on end, I will get the opportunity to work throughout the business and since I am likely to excel, I will quickly gain more responsibility. An ideal grounding in business and perfect to set me up for the future.

That sounded just like what I want. I possess excellent talents and when given the opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities I should soon earn promotion to a high-ranking position.

Secondly, he made it clear big companies only offer ‘cookie cutter’ training programs aimed at all the normal mediocre graduates they hire. Whereas with him, he sought just one excellent candidate, and he offers a personalized training program. Further, he will pass on his extensive knowledge of the industry.

It sounded perfect so I moved to an apartment nearby. Mr. Wilson actually owned the apartment building and offered me a room for cheap as a nice perk to help defray relocation cost and avoid the hassle of apartment hunting.

Today I started at Wilson Industries as a ‘management track’ trainee.

I drove from my new apartment to the office, located in a small business park. Only a few people worked there at the moment. Mr. Wilson explained that most of the staff worked in a warehouse and distribution center. Less than a dozen employees worked at the head office and Mr. Wilson spent a few minutes introducing me to them.

The most exciting introduction for me personally, besides Mr. Wilson, turned out to be a young woman named Alison, who he introduced as an executive and department head. Which makes me extremely pleased—She looks twenty-something and already head of a department!

I felt excited to meet her since it proves I made the right move, Wilson Industries certainly does not discriminate against women and happily promotes competent people of either gender, rapidly. Mr. Wilson told me so later when I asked him.

No chance to talk with Alison much since she needed to return to work, but I hope to pick her brains over the next few weeks.

Her clothes surprised me a little though. Alison’s extremely short skirt showed an awful lot of leg, and the low-cut of her blouse revealed quite a lot of cleavage. Plus her blouse looked quite sheer and I could see she wore no bra! The air conditioning apparently affected her too, since her nipples protruded prominently.

I felt a little embarrassed for her but she seemed fine about it. Do not get me wrong, she looked great. But I thought she really ought to tone it down a bit, especially in the office. Plus the perfume she wore seemed a bit overdone too.

A couple other women around my age worked on the phones but I felt unsure whether I shared much in common with them. They did not look like executive material. The rest of the staff ranged in age from early thirties up to late forties. Everyone seemed friendly and welcomed me to the team.

Mr. Wilson showed me my office. I say office, but it looked no bigger than a broom closet. Tiny and no windows. I frowned at the small space, but Mr. Wilson reminded me how privileged I am to get my own office already and I realized he was right. You must start somewhere.

Then I began my job duties. I felt a little disappointed at first. Mr. Wilson put me to work reviewing figures from the accounts department. It seemed a bit mundane for a first class honors graduate in Business Studies, more like work for a junior accounts clerk.

However I did not complain; I did not want to rock the boat on my first day. Besides—and I feel a little embarrassed to remember this now—I thought that if it turned out I made a mistake, there still remained all those other job offers I could accept.

Well, I worked through the figures, reconciling sales to customers and purchases from suppliers and operating costs etc. All of it a cypher of codes and figures to me, I found myself unable to grasp a proper concept of what the company actually sold.

The repetitive number crunching became tedious and mind numbing. By the middle of the day I felt a little bored and frustrated and began to wonder if I made a mistake, when Mr. Wilson dropped by my little office for a ‘welcome on board’ chat.

His chat inspired me and reminded me again why I took this job. I will receive an extensive training program, but of course I must start at the bottom and even though accounting seems a mundane job, someone must do it. A management trainee must know about as many departments of the business as possible. And of course, once I prove myself, I will soon get promoted and gain more responsibility.

It renewed my resolve to impress him and earn that promotion. With my new attitude, the rest of the day seemed not nearly so boring.

Mr. Wilson kindly spent short periods with me a couple more times in the afternoon, really just pep talks and some anecdotes.

Such a great boss, I know that under his tuition I will quickly learn so much and it will not be long until I become that successful business woman I try to visualize in my dreams of the future.

These last couple days I made good progress working through ledgers. I still feel rather bored by the tedious duties, but once I figured out how to sort of put myself in the zone to focus on them, time seemed to pass a lot faster.

I must admit myself no wiser about the business, but Mr. Wilson pointed out that is not important provided the figures in the ledgers balance.

Mr. Wilson seems so thoughtful. Even though I only stand on the first rung of the ladder and he shoulders much important work, he still spares time to give me advice and suggestions.

The most interesting thing today was some advice from Mr. Wilson during a discussion about the importance for an executive to give the right impression when meeting customers and to set an example to our employees.

He complimented me on my smart suit and said it showed I made an effort to present myself well. However, he did have one suggestion: that I wear a skirt instead of trousers. When I consider it now, it seems so obvious that I do not know why I did not think of it earlier, or why I felt slightly shocked at the time that he appeared a bit sexist.

Mr. Wilson pointed out that while trousers look fine, many people still expect to see women wearing skirts. While he had no problems with trousers, customers might not be okay with it. The customer is always right and if we must tolerate them being a bit backwards then so be it, we will win the contract and leave our “purist” competitors out in the cold.

This explanation made me feel relieved to know that he does indeed believe in equality of the sexes, and was just being pragmatic. Mr. Wilson seems so smart, I will learn a lot from him.

Anyway, if wearing a skirt is the price required to win over old-fashioned customers, then I must pay that price. Besides, I think I will like wearing skirts to work. They cannot feel any more uncomfortable than suits.

I only bought those stiff trouser suits because I believed my university professors’ advice that modern women in the workplace wear trousers. Apparently a divide separates academia from the real world and my university professors fell out of touch with how modern businesses actually function. I wonder what else I will learn here “at the coal face” that works differently from what they teach at university.

Also I saw Alison a few of times in the office these past couple days, though not often since she seems clearly busy. She always wears a stylish, though extremely short, skirt. I think she poses an excellent example for me to follow, and Mr. Wilson agreed when I pointed that out.

Anyway, I explained to Mr. Wilson that I only own trouser suits, at least until after payday. In response he showed what a wonderful boss he is by offering to buy me some clothes for work, paid for with the company’s miscellaneous expenses budget. He wants me to make the very best impression to the rest of the company. It proved to me that, even though I started in a mundane position, he wants and expects me to do well at the company.

He will buy them over the weekend, therefore he needed to know all my sizes. Well of course, to be sure, he took down my measurements himself. Luckily he happened to carry a tape measure with him.

I felt a bit embarrassed when he measured my inside leg, his hand moved rather near my crotch, and when measuring my bust he accidentally brushed lightly against my breasts. I am not certain he even realized what he did. If so he acted professional about it and did not mention a thing.

Afterwards I asked why he needed to buy the clothes rather than just give me a budget to buy them myself. He explained how since the purchase comes out of the company’s expenses budget he holds responsibility for the expenditure and besides he knows what looks most appropriate for the office. I should have figured that.

I cannot wait until Monday when I receive the new clothes so I can dress like a proper executive. “The clothes maketh the woman” they say, and dressing like an executive means my career star will soon rise.

My first week at Wilson Industries is complete. I found it an interesting week overall.

The work itself seemed fairly dull, but I expect that to change once I get promoted, and I definitely ride the fast track to promotion. Thus I happily put up with a little boring work knowing it only temporary as I climb the career ladder, another rung closer to the high-powered executive that I want to be.

I know I ride the fast track because Mr. Wilson clearly grooms me for a position with responsibility. He acts great. Lucky for me that I took this job instead of one of those boring ones at a big faceless corporation.

All week Mr. Wilson kept popping into my office to “see how I’m getting on”, but he spent more time giving me useful advice than checking to see how my work came along.

Though at the moment I cannot remember anything specific he told me. It all soaked into my subconscious I guess. I certainly enjoy our chats and know everything he says is useful advice.

I felt excited all weekend, anticipating receiving my new clothes. I always love new clothes, but this feels special. Someone goes out of their way to provide them for me, to help me do the best job I can, to help me climb the career ladder.

Just thinking about it put a smile on my face all weekend.