The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journal — Week 3

A great day at work today. Mr. Wilson acts so impressed by my work on the photo-sorting assignment that he wants me to help put together the brochure itself. I helped lay out pictures and review and edit the text. The brochure is for an international finance company, providing information about their products and services.

Mr. Wilson seemed busy with a project so instead of his normal visits to my tiny office throughout the day, I brought my work to him.

I got a lot of exercise walking back and forth from my office to Mr. Wilson’s but I thought we completed a lot of work and the brochure started looking sharp by the time I left this evening.

Also, today I wore no bra. Mr. Wilson did not seem to notice, or at least he did not mention anything, to my relief. Probably he subconsciously noticed the difference but has not yet put two and two together. He did compliment my appearance, telling me I looked smart and professional, which made me pleased.

At first I did feel a little self-conscious in the office without a bra. Especially since all the walking made my breasts bounce, so my nipples kept brushing against the soft material of my blouse. I could not help it, but my nipples stood up proud and stiff as a result. I worried at first because it seemed they poked rather visibly through the soft, thin fabric.

Luckily nobody stared or said anything, so I guess it was all okay. And after a while I concentrated so much on work that I forgot all about it. That just goes to show how one should not worry about such stupid little things.

Anyway, having my breasts unconstrained certainly felt nice. It made me ponder why women even wear bras at all.

I guess we wear bras for a couple reasons. Firstly because it is “accepted” that women ought to wear them and secondly on the assumption that preventing our breasts from bouncing around somehow helps alleviate discomfort.

However, I discovered today that my breasts feel fine unfettered, actually there was no discomfort at all. If anything it feels great to set my big breasts free. When I think about it, bras often seem to sort of pinch and smother and constrict. Today I realized how bras actually feel quite uncomfortable.

Also I remembered something Mr. Wilson mentioned earlier: Executives are leaders and not followers and we should not do something just because it is “accepted.”

So I decided to go braless again, the rest of the week, for my own comfort and to hell with convention. Surely Mr. Wilson would be proud if he knew I broke free from the crowd, but of course I could never tell him about it.

This week hit pretty hectic so far. I spent the last couple days helping put together the brochure for our customer. Mr. Wilson is a perfectionist—which is great since I would hate to put out a sub-standard product myself.

The project near ran me off my feet, walking back and forth to his office, but it felt exciting. I stand proud of my work thus far and apparently Mr. Wilson thinks we did a great job too. He seems impressed with my work on this project, I know that can only help my progress.

Also, I went braless these past few days. It feels a little strange without a bra, but pleasant too—My tight blouse keeps rubbing softly against my nipples whenever I move around, making them swell erect. Actually, it feels nice and comfortable, almost liberating, to be unconstrained.

Nobody made any comments, so I think will be okay. I worried a little at first that the other women might give me dark glances for breaking with convention, but it turned out fine. I guess they were used to Alison not wearing a bra either. Or maybe they just did not really notice the change in my habits.

Mr. Wilson also said nothing about my lack of a bra, so it seems he did not notice either. Though he remarked that now I look much more relaxed and comfortable in the office than the first week. I do not think he realizes how part of my relaxed comfort stems from the unconstrained state of my breasts. At least he seems happy with my appearance, so hopefully I can stay like this.

In any case, I feel relieved he did not notice my lack of a bra. That would be much too embarrassing to explain. Though part of me feels disappointed too. Sitting at my desk thinking about it, I had a sexy little daydream. A wicked little moment of fantasy just popped into my head about how he might discover my bralessness.

I imagined that for some reason I might need to lean across his desk in front of him, and then he would see down my cleavage. My stiff nipples, hard as pebbles, poking through the extremely thin material. And if for some reason I had undone the top couple buttons on my already low-cut blouse, that would reveal so much of my large breasts to leave him with no doubt about my lack of bra.

A wonderful naughty little fantasy. I could imagine his reaction at seeing so much cleavage to get a clear look at my curvy breasts and perky nipples.

That naughty little daydream actually made me feel quite hot. So I unfastened the top couple buttons of my shirt and fanned some air to cool down a bit. Then I resumed the latest round of changes to the brochure, zoning in and focusing on my work.

I worked with Mr. Wilson on the brochure. Our meetings sporadic throughout the day, at his desk with me sitting beside him. Once I finished my latest batch of edits, I walked to his office to meet with him again about them.

When I arrived at his office, I noticed paperwork covered the chair where I usually sat. So I needed to lean across his desk while we discussed the brochure. Too late I realized my top buttons still remained scandalously unfastened. It reminded me of my earlier daydream since the situation played out so similar.

My unfettered breasts hung, barely inside my blouse, directly in front of Mr. Wilson’s face while we talked. Hard nipples close to slipping free of my low cleavage line. The color of my areolae certainly visible through the sheer, almost see-through fabric. Surely he noticed, though he did not react unprofessionally. I felt totally embarrassed, blushing deep red. Yet despite the embarrassment, a naughty part of me felt excited too.

Later this evening, after I came home, I replayed that incident in my mind, letting my imagination wander and fantasize.

Much like the earlier delicious fantasy about undressing in my office while Mr. Wilson watched, which occupied my nighttime thoughts ever since then, my naughty imagination ran wild with this new sexy fantasy.

A fun evening, but now I must catch some sleep since I feel exhausted.

I keep having naughty little daydreams at work. It started with that first simple fantasy of Mr. Wilson watching me undressing, and grew to incorporate some more naughty scenes. Like the one of leaning over his desk to show off my cleavage. And a new one of flashing him my butt.

This new fantasy was inspired yesterday in Mr. Wilson’s office while I worked on the project and he asked me to grab a file from the bottom of a filing cabinet. Of course I retrieved the file, but I did not realize at first that I bent over at my waist. My short skirt lifted up in back to reveal my curvy bottom. When I straightened back up, it occurred to me what I did.

I do not know what came over me. Usually I behave so careful not to flash anyone but this time I just did not think about it. I quickly turned to check if he saw anything. It did not appear he had, or at least he did not remark about it. Thank goodness, since that would feel far too embarrassing.

We continued working on the project like nothing happened. But my thoughts kept turning back to that incident, imagining he actually watched me bend over and saw up the back of my miniskirt. I admit, thinking about it gave me a thrill.

At home last night I continued thinking about that daydream and variations of it, even imagining bending over on purpose for Mr. Wilson. In some versions of that daydream I feign innocence, in others I act explicitly seductive and deliberately show him under my skirt. I let myself explore all sorts of wicked little naughty bedtime fantasies.

Strange how I never had exhibitionist fantasies like this before. I do not know where these ones come from. I guess triggered by the change in my life to do with a new job and all that. New horizons maybe and so new fantasies. In any case, these daydreams feel quite exciting to visualize thus I do not really mind thinking about them.

Of course, fun as these daydreams are, I will not let them get in the way of my work—I want that next promotion. Today Mr. Wilson hinted I seem almost ready for the next stage of his training program and surely that means a promotion. I cannot wait. I already learned a lot and I feel so glad that I accepted this job.

I kept my promise to myself to not wear a bra all week. At first it felt a little strange, but now I cannot imagine wearing one. Going braless feels so liberating.

Besides, this new regime carries other benefits. One thing I noticed how my nipples feel great! They seem much more sensitive; the way the silky material of my blouse caresses my hard nipples feels very thrilling.

Perhaps because of the stimulation to my nipples, I think my sex drive has cranked up or something. I kept having naughty little fantasies during the day, all week. Still not totally certain where they come from. I guess I just have an active imagination.

My mind often wanders at work, during breaks or repetitive tasks. Quite natural to drift off to daydream for a moment. And these naughty little daydreams always seem to stick in my thoughts until later, like at home in bed, where I can really let myself enjoy them.

Still, I feel a little embarrassed to have these thoughts, especially since they mostly involve Mr. Wilson and the office. But I suppose it natural to have a bit of a crush on him—a handsome older man, and such a great businessman, and my mentor from whom I learn so much. Anyway, I will not let a little embarrassment stop me from enjoying these wonderful fantasies.

Something about these fantasies really gets to me I guess, since they have become a bit of a bedtime staple for me. Most nights I imagine some naughty scene or another with Mr. Wilson, unbuttoning my blouse for him or lifting up my skirt. Oh, these thoughts turn me on so much! My routine before falling asleep every night now includes exploring these wonderful fantasies.

Also, my orgasms feel wonderful, stronger than any I ever remember having. This newly increased sex drive feels really great!

Over the weekend I enjoyed my newly liberated sex drive, imagining fantasies about Mr. Wilson. My current favorite daydream is where I bend over deeply, causing my miniskirt to rise up in back, presenting him a clear view of my curvy butt. So naughty!

In that fantasy I like to imagine I wear sexy underwear, rather than the boring cotton panties I usually wear. Perhaps that is why I indulged an impulsive moment today while shopping and bought some skimpy thongs.

I felt a bit embarrassed at the checkout counter. What did the clerk think of my purchases? Did the cashier wonder what sort of woman wears such indecent underwear?

Blushing, I paid and told myself they were just fuel for my fantasies. I did not plan to actually wear my new thongs in public. Though I could not wait to try them out in privacy at home.

Recalling my fantasy, I imagined Mr. Wilson studying my backside as I bend over wearing one of these tiny little thongs, and it makes me so excited. Even though I think it far too embarrassing for me to do anything remotely like my fantasies in real life.

Immediately after returning home from the store I changed into a thong and examined myself in the mirror. The skimpy wisp of material barely provided any coverage at all. Clinging tight it revealed the exact shape of what little area it did cover. The thin fabric so extremely sheer it looked practically see-through. Such naughty panties made me feel sexy.

I thought about my fantasies of Mr. Wilson watching me as I posed in different increasingly naughty positions, turning away from the mirror and bending over, glancing back at my reflection to see what sort of view Mr. Wilson might enjoy, imagining his reaction to such a sight. Though I knew my fantasy would feel embarrassing to act out for real, it certainly felt exciting to pretend.

Usually I wait until bedtime to relax and fully explore my fantasies, but thinking about showing off for Mr. Wilson worked me up so much that I needed to immediately lay on my bed and take care of it.

Afterwards I tried on another thong, equally skimpy as the first. I kept wearing it around home all day, trying it out. I noticed how wearing a thong feels nice, rather comfortable actually, and quite sexy and exiting.

Wearing skimpy panties causes such a deliciously naughty feeling. While I walked around at home, doing chores or whatever, I kept noticing how different it feels to wear a thong. And then that reminded me of my fantasy, and every time it drove me so wild that I often needed to do something immediately to satisfy that feeling.

All day long, just the thought of flashing Mr. Wilson enough to fill me with a huge thrill and lure me back into the bedroom for a little more playtime.

However, much as I enjoy these fantasies at home, I do not plan to let them distract from work next week. I want to impress Mr. Wilson so he assigns me more interesting projects, responsibilities, and promotions.

Still, my new thongs feel deliciously nice. I kept wondering what it might feel like to wear them more. There should be no harm in that. After all, I told myself, nobody will know the difference of what underwear I wear, and thinking about walking around the office with just a tiny thong under my short skirt makes me feel naughty and excited. Mmm.

Yes, perhaps I might try wearing my new thongs to work next week.