The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journal — Week 8

Wow, what a great day! Better than my wildest imaginings, a dream come true. I now serve as Head of Product Testing. No longer in a trainee role any more, I rank a full-blown executive with responsibility for product testing.

Mr. Wilson said he expected great things from me and I hope to live up to his expectations. Though I am certain to prove excellent in my new role—It fits me perfectly! I absolutely love this job!

I learned about my promotion shortly after arriving. The news came as no surprise, I knew it coming since last week but just had not yet received the formal offer. This morning, Mr. Wilson made it official.

When I arrived at the office, I wanted to show myself eager to work hard, so I quickly prepared like usual, undressing first thing after stepping through the door. It feels wonderful getting to work naked. What a great job! But then shortly after, Mr. Wilson summoned me over to his desk for a meeting to discuss my promotion.

I wondered whether maybe I ought to put my clothes back on for the meeting. Perhaps since rising in rank and responsibility I might need to dress accordingly. That thought made me a bit sad, because I love the freedom Mr. Wilson can extend to me while I rank a trainee.

It seemed like such a hassle to dress only moments after undressing, especially when I will just need to take them off again later. Figuring I should check with Mr. Wilson, I inquired whether he minded if I stayed undressed.

I held my breath, a little worried how he might answer. Fortunately, he simply waved his hand in a dismissive gesture and told me he did not mind in the slightest. Yes! So I sat down nude for our meeting.

Mr. Wilson explained my new position and what perks and privileges to expect—normally the new rank carries with it a nice office, but while I continue to work closely with him the situation stays more convenient if I remain in his office. Of course I want that anyway, I learn so much from working close to him that I do not want to move.

However, he said an executive deserves at least some new furniture. A new desk will not fit in the office, but he plans to buy me a new ‘executive’ chair—a new design of those kneeling-posture chairs. Our client actually just started selling them, and I suppose it makes sense I receive the first one in our office since I now work in charge of product testing.

Mr. Wilson continued telling me about the basics of my new role and responsibilities. Essentially, I need to ensure any new products get tested to verify they meet manufacturer claims.

We normally hire workers from an agency to do the actual testing and I hold responsibility for supervising them and collating all their product reports.

Naturally, since the Penelope’s Pleasures project currently ranks our highest priority my efforts must focus on looking at the products they sell.

I felt determined to prove Mr. Wilson correct to promote me. Especially important for our company that we do a great job serving our clients, and I want to do a good job for them too. They took a chance on us and continue to support us when they could switch to a bigger marketing firm. Our client definitely seems progressive and I want them to succeed.

One of the biggest issues I face will be finding appropriate agency staff with enough product knowledge and, in particular, knowledge about how a consumer uses the products. That looms as my first big challenge in this new job. Mr. Wilson figured it rather hard to find agency workers prepared to test products from Penelope’s Pleasures.

To emphasize, he brought out a box of actual items needing testing: new products they were considering selling and had shipped to us for evaluation. We started looking through the items and I must admit Mr. Wilson spoke true about the difficulty of finding a tester.

The box contained a collection of vibrators and dildos, which I thought I might successfully find someone to test. But more, the box also held various bondage and discipline items. These seemed certain to cause difficulty for anyone testing them, if we could even find an agency worker willing to do such.

From the quantity of products we probably only offered enough work for a single tester, if we could merely find someone. But unfortunately we guessed a few different people would be needed to cover the range of knowledge necessary to test the full set of products.

While looking through the products, the stuff kept reminding me of all the fantasies I explored recently. My clit swelled and my nipples tightened with excitement. Unable to avoid growing more and more aroused looking at the sex products. Besides, this morning I felt rather distractedly horny anyway, since I missed the relief of orgasm last night.

Conveniently I sat there already naked, a hand casually resting in my lap, making it nice and easy to start idly caressing.

A slave collar looked particularly intriguing. This one came with a special accessory—cuffs on a light chain attached to the back of the collar, to fasten the wearer’s wrists behind her back.

Prior to this project, I felt no interest in bondage toys. But lately I saw such collars worn a lot in the videos I researched, and the thought of wearing one myself started to occupy my fantasies. Now, holding one, I wondered what it might feel like to wear it. My finger idly rubbing my wet slit.

Mr. Wilson saw me examining the collar and began to explain about it and how some women love to wear them. He described how our submissive customers enjoy being treated like a sex slave, forced to wear a collar by their master. His vivid descriptions painted such a sexy image in my mind. My fingers slipped deeper.

I wondered how it might feel to be in that situation and I guess I drifted off a bit into fantasy listening to him. My idle rubbing gradually shifted into full masturbation.

That spurred me to the edge of orgasm and I needed to ask Mr. Wilson for permission to cum. It came out a breathless gasp edged with desire. I felt embarrassed how I allowed myself to get so distracted during this important meeting, but thankfully Mr. Wilson said he did not mind at all and immediately granted me the permission I craved.

While calming down from that, an idea popped into my head. I realized the most important qualification of any product tester we select: That they know about and identify with the customers and products. Well it occurred to me the person who knows most about both is myself.

It might seem a little unusual, but I realized I could do the testing. Normally I would only supervise the testing someone else performed. However, since this project ranks such a high priority, I knew then that I must do whatever it takes to make it successful, and if that means I actually perform the testing myself, then so be it.

I voiced my thoughts to Mr. Wilson and he agreed it a wonderful idea even if a bit unorthodox. Earlier he worried we would be unable to find anyone to test these products. He said my idea showed how I deserved this promotion. I felt so happy when he said that.

He thought my solution excellent, pointing out how the role fit me perfect since I strongly identified with the customers because of my submissive fantasies. I felt a bit embarrassed when he brought that up, but of course I could not deny it.

After our meeting, Mr. Wilson told me I might as well get started. Suddenly it sunk in what I had signed up to do, and I felt flutters in my tummy. However, I knew I must step up to the plate to prove Mr. Wilson correct in promoting me.

The first item on their list for testing was the collar. I felt nervous and unsure how exactly to wear it, but I could not shirk my responsibilities. Thankfully, Mr. Wilson offered to help.

He recognized my willingness to do whatever necessary to make the project a success, and complimented me for it. It felt good to hear his praise and I knew he was right.

In fact, he said my determination and attitude pleased him so much that he intended to sacrifice his time to help me however needed today.

I felt overjoyed. It showed that Mr. Wilson really wants me to succeed at what I do. What a great man. He did not have to help me, after all his busy daily schedule seemed rather full.

To start, Mr. Wilson stood behind me and buckled the collar around my neck, then locked it in place with the key. I felt a momentary thrill to act out one of my deepest fantasies. I only wish it real, that Mr. Wilson might place a collar around my neck as my Master rather than just to help test a product.

Increasingly excited by the situation, I nearly started touching myself when Mr. Wilson suggested we should test all features of the product, including the wrist clip behind my back.

So, with some reluctance, I let him take my wrists and cuff them behind my back. He attached a short chain from the cuffs to a clip on the collar behind my neck, tethering the shackles to my collar. When he locked them in place another thrill surged through me.

A little ashamed to flush excited again, but the situation struck so close to some of my fantasies that I could not help growing aroused. I noticed the sexy aroma of my musk and felt embarrassed.

I wanted to rub my slick pussy, but with my wrists cuffed I could not. Oh god, it felt exciting with my hands tied behind me like that! It made me feel helpless and submissive, like in my favorite fantasies.

This new job is great. Not only do I now rank an important executive, but I also love my work. I get to test and use some devices from my fantasies. What other job could possibly give me that? Well, I suppose if I could actually live out my fantasies too, then it would be perfect, but this seems the absolute best I may hope to expect.

Anyway, Mr. Wilson said I must continue to wear the collar for a while, in order to test it fully. But many more products remained to test, and we should work our way down the list, even while I continued wearing cuffs.

From the box he brought out the next few products on the list to test. Including a vibrator attached inside a pair of panties, controlled by remote.

The very next product though, turned out to be a bottle of sex enhancement gel. Some sort of topical sensitizer or aphrodisiac. He read the label to me and it sounded like some kind of herbal stimulant cream, meant to enhance female libido and arousal.

I mentioned how certainly my libido could not increase any further, since I already feel quite horny all the time, but Mr. Wilson reminded me the importance of testing every single product thoroughly, for due diligence. The product label on the bottle made claims needing verification.

One of the claims he read off the label stated how it enhanced sexual sensitivity and arousal wherever applied. Meaning that anywhere the gel touches my body becomes hyper-sensitive, making me extremely tuned to sexual stimulation there.

That sounded intriguing since I already feel rather sensitive and easily aroused these days. Yet the product claimed to multiply that sensitivity even more. I realized Mr. Wilson was right—We should really test such a bold claim.

Mr. Wilson suggested we first try applying the sex-enhancement gel to my breasts and nipples. I agreed, but wondered about how to apply the product with my hands tied? Then Mr. Wilson explained he would help me. What a kind and considerate man!

He brought rubber gloves out of his desk, put them on, and then filled his gloved hand with goop from the bottle. Next he stepped close to me and began smearing sensitizer gel all over my breasts.

His gloved hands cupped my breasts to apply the stuff, and he rubbed extra gel around my already so-sensitive nipples which stood up long and firm and tight for him. It felt wonderful how he fondled my breasts. I wished he groped me for real, feeling me up for his own pleasure, rather than just to apply a product.

Once he thoroughly covered my breasts in the substance he stopped and stepped back to allow the stuff to soak in and dry. He told me to wait a few minutes before he wiped it off. I stood there, waiting for the sensitivity-multiplier gel to take effect and tried to focus on how it felt, to see if the product worked.

Soon I noticed my breasts did indeed feel extra sensitive, tingly almost. Every sensation from my breasts seemed more sexually electrified, even the mere slightest thing. My nipples especially felt extra tight and stiff almost like engorged with sensitivity.

After a few minutes Mr. Wilson explained the stuff finished soaking in and the dried gel could be removed, yet the enhancement effect will remain and so henceforth my breasts will feel extra sensitive.

He stepped forward with a towel to wipe off the dried gel. When the cloth brushed over my breasts I felt tingles of pleasure. The stuff actually worked! And oh my god, how well it worked indeed. Mr. Wilson even helped me test the effect more rigorously.

After he finished wiping my breasts clean, he spent a little time lifting and cupping them with his hands—to test the product, he explained. I gasped at his touch. Each little pinch and tug at my tight nipples caused me to shiver and moan. My knees nearly buckled from the surprisingly powerful surges of pleasure.

He guided me to sit on the edge of his desk so I would not fall down while he continued to cup and squeeze my breasts. Pulling and twisting my swollen nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

My attention focused on the intensely powerful and pleasurable sensations, losing track of everything else. I barely noticed him gently but firmly push me to lean back. He helped me lay back on his desk with my arms pinned beneath me while he played with my breasts. Each tweak to my hard nipples caused my moaning and gasping to deepen until I panted, breathing deeply.

I started to wonder if perhaps I might cum just from him touching my breasts. But eventually he stopped and stepped away for a brief moment. Laying there, I whined a little in frustration. My mind swirled with arousal and I felt sort of delirious.

While I panted and tried to catch my breath, he gently encouraged my knees up and apart, opening my thighs. I complied, my head still spinning with arousal.

Then I felt his gloves slide over my mons. His fingers felt slimy. My mind so dazed it took a minute before I realized he must have coated his hands with the sexual-enhancement gel again at some point while I paid no attention.

His fingers felt wonderful while he helped smear aphrodisiac all over my mound and between the folds of my hood and around the nub of my throbbing clit. I needed to remind myself over and over that we just tested a product even though deep inside I wished he played with me for his own personal enjoyment.

My arousal rising and rising as he smeared the powerful stimulant down along my slit, around and between my labia, all around my vulva, and then down my perineum to the so-sensitive area beneath.

I almost jumped out of my skin though when he pushed a gel-coated finger against my rear opening. It caught me by surprise. Shocked, I reflexively clenched.

Mr. Wilson urged me to relax but I briefly felt unsure about the whole thing, wondering whether I should allow my boss to touch me there. It seemed so intimate and perhaps unnecessary.

However, Mr. Wilson kept telling me in his persuasive soothing voice to be a good girl and follow instructions for the company. With my hands tied this was the best, really the only way, to apply the product. To test the product effectively, I need to let him do it.

I tried to think about it rationally, but all the distracting sensations made it difficult to concentrate. Finally I just decided he knows best. He seems so wise, after all. So with gentle coaxing from him, I relaxed and let him take over.

“Good girl, you’re doing so well,” he said in his soothing yet firm voice. His words caused a calming effect on me and I relaxed more, following his instructions.

He urged my ankles way up and apart again. Guiding my hips to roll up, spreading me wide open. Presenting myself for his slippery, gel-coated fingers.

The way he pushed his lubed finger into me felt so thrilling while he applied the gel, thoroughly coating me everywhere down there, front and back, inside and out.

The powerful stimulant soaked in quickly, increasing my sensitivity. I felt tingly down there, growing hyper sensitive, just like Mr. Wilson predicted. My breasts still tingled too, aching to be touched. I wanted to play with them but my hands remained tied.

He let that dose soak in, wiped off the dried gel, and then repeated the whole process—applying another coating to my breasts, crotch, and bottom—redoubling the effect. If one dose caused magnitudes of enhancement, the second dose seemed exponentially stronger!

In this way he applied several doses, each time multiplying my sensitivity even further. Soon my poor nipples and clit felt so super sensitive and tingly that they sort of throbbed. Afterwards he helped me stand to wait beside his desk while my body absorbed it all.

Meanwhile he coated his fingers with gel one last time and gently slipped them into my mouth. I did not expect that, but felt too distracted to object. So I just yielded and opened my mouth to let him spread the sensitizer over my tongue and under it, and all around inside my mouth. It felt strange but not unpleasant.

My attention mostly focused on the pleasant tingling from my crotch, breasts, and bottom, the sensation seeming to build and grow stronger with each second while the effect of the drugs soaked in, accumulating.

Finally he stepped back and threw away the empty jug and his rubber gloves. Then we waited for it all to finish taking effect.

My swollen pussy felt extremely sensitive. My nipples almost ached. My clit throbbed. And my whole bottom tingled. Soon my mouth started to tingle pleasantly too.

After several minutes, Mr. Wilson declared the stuff should be in full effect. I did not doubt him since I felt incredibly horny, so totally keyed up and excited and aroused I could hardly think straight. What a potent aphrodisiac! I never felt so horny before in my life. It felt even stronger than last week when I waited on edge an entire day for permission to cum.

Before this I already felt quite sensitive down there, but now it seems like I grew extra bundles of nerves between my legs and all of them strung tight and tuned for pleasure.

The product functions that way, he explained. The active ingredient being a sort of growth hormone that stimulates rapid replication of pleasure nerve cells, thus greatly multiplying sensitivity. I do not understand just exactly how it works, I only know that all my naughty bits now feel intensely sexually magnified.

Also, it almost seems like the sexually-sensitized areas became sort of connected somehow. Maybe just my imagination, but surges of pleasure from my tight, swollen nipples seem to shoot straight to my pussy, making it instinctively clench. And sometimes when I slide something in my mouth, as it brushes past my lips, it almost seems like a faint echo sensation ripples in my labia lips too.

My thoughts occupied with these new feelings, I did not really notice him pick up the next item for testing until he stepped over and my eyes fell on the product—a pair of panties with a vibrator on the inside. I felt a pang of excitement and curiosity while I let him put my feet, one at a time, into the panties.

As he pulled them up my legs, I thought about what it might feel like to have a vibrator buzzing inside me with my current state of multiplied-sensitivity. Judging by how sexually intense it felt earlier just with my breasts fondled, I knew stimulation to my now super-sensitized pussy would probably feel powerful enough to blow my mind. I realized I was about to find out since he already started positioning the tip of the vibrator element.

He made me stand with legs apart so he could pull the panties all the way up and insert the vibrator. The feeling of it merely slipping into place was exquisite, I felt so sensitive there. And the vibrator was not even activated yet! A surge of arousal hit me, anticipating to experience more and stronger such sensations.

Once the panties rested snug in position, they made me feel full in a pleasant way. He suggested I try walking around to learn what that feels like. Oh it felt strange with something deep inside me while I walked, my muscles clenching and moving around and against it. Little surges of pleasure jolted all through me.

Mr. Wilson instructed me to walk back and forth across the office. I did so wearing only high heels, the vibrator panties, and my collar. Wrists cuffed behind my back, bare nipples standing proud. So sexy to strut around my boss’s office like that. While following his instructions, in my mind’s eye I pictured myself as merely a submissive slave forced to carry out her Master’s orders. Such a delicious fantasy.

Then he told me sit in my chair so we could test the remote vibrator. I sat and he flicked it on, and oh my god! The feeling of it buzzing inside my tight hole sent incredible surges of pleasure all through my whole body.

I leaned back in my chair and I think my eyes rolled up in my head, the pleasure felt so intense. The most incredible part how I could not control the stimulation. He held the remote and with my hands cuffed I could not take off the panties. If the pleasurable feelings grew too strong I was powerless to make them stop, and that knowledge only intensified my excitement.

My breasts heaved up and down as I panted, breathing deeply and moaning. That motion only made those tingly hyper-sensitive pleasure orbs call out for attention too. I wanted to play with them, but my wrists still remained locked behind my back. I squirmed and tried to free my hands, to no use.

Mr. Wilson remarked that he saw what I tried to do, and he might as well spend just a little more time helping me, so he grabbed my breasts. His hands felt wonderful. His fingers found my rock-hard nipples to pinch and tug. Surges of pleasure shot straight through me, making my tight pussy clench around the vibrator.

The pleasure of his twisting and tugging my hard nipples and the pleasure of the vibrator buzzing inside me combined together, sweeping waves of euphoria through me, taking my breath away. The combined pleasures intensified quickly, rapidly climbing, growing, quickly bringing me to the edge.

Panting, I started asking permission to cum, begging really, between gasps, but apparently I sounded incoherent and he did not understand me because he did not reply.

So I stayed that way, moaning and squirming helplessly, cusping, stuck hovering right on the edge of orgasm, unable to crash over the brink, for several minutes. It felt like an eternity. Oh my god it seemed almost agonizing to feel so aroused and yet unable to cum.

After a while he stopped playing with my breasts and flipped off the vibrator. I slumped out of my chair gasping for breath, slowly starting to calm down yet still incredibly aroused and desperate to cum.

He still stood nearby and I noticed he sported an erection. Suddenly I felt sorry for poor Mr. Wilson. After all he had a naked young woman writhing and moaning in his office, and he just put his hands on her breasts to help test products. The poor man would not be able to accomplish any work for the rest of the day if I did not help him out. Besides, his condition was my fault anyways.

So, kneeling in front of him, I offered to relieve his tension. He accepted and opened his pants. His big cock sprung out, standing tall and hard. I leaned forward and opened my mouth. The feeling of his cock sliding between my lips made my pussy quiver.

It felt good to bob my head forwards and backwards with his hard dick in my mouth. My sensitive tongue felt full of nerves, almost tingling. When his dick rubbed it sort of throbbed and my tingly clit throbbed too.

Relieving his tension served the company, but I could not help feel my own selfish satisfaction to imagine a fantasy where he actually made me perform oral sex on him.

I kept my eyes locked on his, watching his expression to see what he wanted and needed. He just acted cool about it all. I thought he might feel a bit embarrassed, but instead he seemed calm and confident. What a great man! He kept offering me encouragement and praise for how well I performed.

A little challenging to give a blowjob with my hands tied, so he grabbed the back of my head to help guide my motions while he thrust into my mouth. That felt a bit uncomfortable for me, but since I put him in this predicament it seemed the least I could do. Besides, I felt rewarded by him calling me a good, obedient girl. Plus, he switched the vibrator back on and powerful surges of pleasure jolted through my body, radiating from my ultra-sensitive pussy. My mind swirled in bliss. I never knew it could feel this awesome to give a blowjob!

Not sure exactly how long this continued, but fortunately just before he began to cum he realized my own need. So when he started spurting, filling my mouth with squirts of jizz, he unselfishly ordered me to orgasm too as I swallowed his load. And naturally I needed to swallow, since we did not want to stain his office carpet. The flavor and texture of his slimy cum in my mouth still felt a little weird but I barely noticed as my thoughts focused on the enjoyment of my tremendous, blissful orgasm while I reflexively swallowed every drop.

Afterwards we resumed our work. He returned to his paperwork and I sat at my desk. He switched the vibrator on and off at random for me throughout the day, continuing to test the remote vibrator panties. So much fun to sit at my desk fantasizing, not knowing exactly when he might jolt me with a buzz of pleasure.

A couple times, when he had a moment to spare, he even helped by stepping over to my desk to play with my sensitive breasts. Whenever he did that, pleasure spiked straight to my pussy, making my muscles clench around the vibrator in synch with each tug to my hard nipples. That always felt incredibly good.

All the products passed with top marks. Mr. Wilson needed to give me permission to cum several more times this afternoon before I left for home.

At the end of the day, he helped take off the panties to put away, and then unclipped my wrists. I rubbed the muscles of my arms, which felt a little sore from being tied behind my back for so long, but it was worth it.

Mr. Wilson forgot to unlock my collar, so I ended up wearing it home. I still wear it sitting here writing this, though I wear nothing else. I cannot remove the slave collar even if I wanted, since Mr. Wilson kept the key. Something feels very sexy about that.

Also, the effect of the sexual enhancement gel still seems to remain. I wonder how long it will last. Whenever I concentrate on how it feels, I cannot tell whether the effect faded at all.

It seems like the libido multiplying aphrodisiac gel still works just as potently now, sexually enhancing every single slightest stimulation, even hours later. Maybe it is supposed to last permanent? I must remember to check the label tomorrow at work. It feels strange to constantly be so easily and quickly aroused by even the slightest thing.

Thinking about it, I realized my mouth now seems a bit like a sex organ, which feels a little odd and new, though not unpleasant. I played a bit with the handle of a hairbrush, pretending to give it a blowjob. Thus I discovered the sexiness of a long, hard knob filling my mouth, sliding along my tongue. This led me into a series of experimental playtime sessions at home.

While experimenting with my enhanced erogenous zones, I noticed my whole bottom feels more sensitive. During the process of applying the gel, a bunch of it got smeared all over my butt cheeks—so now they seem more alert for sensation of pleasure. I wonder how that might amplify things during a spanking, and I almost cannot wait to find out.

I even discovered that touching and playing around my butthole feels pleasurable for me now, which it never ever did before. An interesting and unexpected discovery, though quite nice and pleasantly surprising.

Most of all, I found that I feel incredibly sensitive around my breasts and pussy—especially my nipples, vagina, and clit—apparently permanently. Stimulation to any of them evoking feelings of pleasure magnitudes stronger than I used to feel before the enhancement gel.

It all makes my regular nightly masturbation sessions feel even that much better! Addictive almost. Finding it easy to fall into the habit of playing with myself more and more, almost all the time, since everything feels so good.

My arousal builds so quickly now, rapidly climbing towards its peak. I almost feel like I cannot control the urge to touch myself, like some kind of masturbation junkie. I easily get powerfully aroused and feel so horny all the time now.

I must call Mr. Wilson right away after finishing this entry, I need to cum so badly!

This job is great. My mind still buzzes from today’s activities. I want to masturbate so badly right now. It does not help how my erogenous zones still feel incredibly sexually magnified ever since the enhancement gel yesterday—I guess the effect must be permanent after all.

My new executive chair arrived this morning. It looks a little different from what I expected. Unboxed, it resembles basically a combination of chrome and leather-covered pads.

What a wonderful chair, and it shows how much Mr. Wilson values my work. After all I never expected a chair with real leather, since even Mr. Wilson’s own chair is just covered in regular fabric.

My new chair contains many adjustment points. That way it can be set up perfectly for anyone no matter how tall or short, large or small. Mr. Wilson explained this arrangement allows us to setup the chair in the most appropriate position for whatever task I worked at the moment.

Unlike normal posture chairs, which use two pads, one to kneel on and one to sit on, this uses four. One pad for each knee, individually adjustable to whatever position feels most comfortable, and a couple pads to support the buttocks.

I did not really understand why to use two pads for my butt, but Mr. Wilson explained they could be easily adjusted to accommodate any shape or size of bottom, for comfort, so I guess it made sense. Honestly, it actually felt quite comfortable once I got used to it.

He helped me set up the chair, placing the seat pads a few centimeters apart. When I sat on it I noticed my pussy positioned directly above the gap.

Mr. Wilson told me he thought I would appreciate it that way. After all, my testing required access to my genitals, and this configuration allowed such while being the most comfortable on my bottom. So I suppose it is the best way to set up the chair.

Besides, he made an oblique comment about the stain on my previous chair and I admit this setup means I cannot stain the expensive leather fabric.

Mr. Wilson then helped me get my knees into position on the chair. I think he accidentally configured it for a man or something since he put the knee pads quite wide apart and raised somewhat so my hips rolled up too, in a sort of crouch position.

Actually, I found it drove my fantasies. I imagined Mr. Wilson did it on purpose so my legs spread wide open putting my privates completely on display. My naughty pussy tingled just at the possibility. That fantasy stuck with me all day, and I do not think I will change the configuration. I like the thought that he can see me all open and exposed.

Anyway there was nothing I could do about the chair configuration today, even if I wanted. The next items to test were various bondage restraints.

First he fastened my hands behind my back using leather cuffs. Next Mr. Wilson strapped my knees to the chair, making use of the chrome supports to ensure I could not free myself. He explained that to fully test the bondage I must be immobilized.

Perhaps the most embarrassing was the ball gag. I have never been gagged before, and only in the last few weeks since I first saw videos of ball gags in use that I began to fantasize about what it might feel like to have my voice taken from me. Well I got to find out today.

Mr. Wilson helped of course, pushing the ball behind my teeth before he buckled its strap behind my head. My jaw took a while to get accustomed to such stretching. The worst part was the way I could not stop my drool.

He then took a harness of leather and fastened it around my body. I guess he must have already read the instructions since I do not think I could have worked out how it all strapped on my body, but Mr. Wilson encountered no difficulty.

In moments leather straps crisscrossed my torso, squeezing between them my extra-sensitive breasts. My nipples stood out rock hard. A fact that Mr. Wilson took advantage of, since another item needing testing were some nipple clamps. Oh how my poor nubs stung when he closed the clamps on them. My pussy twinged in sympathy.

I could not complain, since I was gagged, and I am not sure I wanted to anyway. It felt so thrilling.

Finally, he produced a bondage hood. I had not seen that on the list of items to test so it came a bit of a surprise but bound and gagged I could neither query Mr. Wilson nor prevent him from pulling the hood over my head. He fastened it to the slave collar which I still wore from yesterday.

The hood left me in complete darkness, leather blocking out all light. In many respects it actually helped. It focused my mind, turning my thoughts inwards, allowing me to concentrate on my feelings and fully experience bondage.

After all, since I need to test everything, I must understand how it made me feel in order to properly evaluate it, even if I found myself fantasizing and daydreaming about it at the same time. Though I suppose the submissive thoughts and fantasies filling my head just meant the products did exactly as designed to do for our submissive customers.

There I sat, totally helpless, bound and blind, tied to the chair, legs wide open, and ballgagged with a bit of drool running down my chin. My pussy so wet it started to drool too. I noticed the feeling of my juices flowing down there and blushed. So embarrassing how my naughty pussy drooled, yet that only intensified my excitement.

I imagined what it might feel like if Mr. Wilson teased my exposed pussy, fingering my juicy slit while I was bound and helpless to stop him. The thought of that turned me on so much, making my hungry pussy drool even more. I wished for him to stimulate my dripping wet pussy in reality. Then I heard him say something that sounded like my wish come true.

He said still more products remained to test today, particularly some vibrators. In moments I felt him position a vibrator at my spread-open slit, and then he switched it on, sliding it up and down my extremely sensitive flesh.

Oh god it felt so good! I quivered and moaned. My pussy felt so extra sensitive. He used the vibrator to stimulate me, rapidly bringing me to the edge of orgasm, and then holding me there, just on the cusp. Easing back briefly only to bring me back to the brink again, over and over, never allowing me past the edge. It felt absolutely wonderful with my arousal manipulated so skillfully, just like in my fantasies. While he stimulated me, I let my mind wander to fantasy land.

I writhed and bucked in my bondage for what seemed like hours, fantasy after fantasy playing through my mind. I imagined Mr. Wilson speaking to me, whispering in my ear while he manipulated my arousal. He told me what a wonderful, responsive slave I would become. Oh if only I could make my fantasies come true.

Such a wonderful day, only broken by Mr. Wilson removing my hood and gag to feed me some lunch. He spoon fed me, explaining that I must stay bound to properly test the products. After lunch he put the gag and hood back on me.

During the afternoon my fantasies intensified. I imagined his hands all over my body, teasing me, paying particular attention to my dripping wet pussy and swollen clit.

All the while he talked to me, whispering naughty thoughts into my ear. In my fantasies he called me a slave and said I must obey my betters and masters, that my body and mind no longer belonged to me.

My fantasies even seemed to blur with reality sometimes, I am almost certain that he really did whisper ideas into my ear. Oh, just that possibility makes me feel excited!

I teetered in a complete state of intense horniness when Mr. Wilson finally took off my hood. He did not remove my gag right away, saying he wanted me to feel the helplessness of being gagged a little longer. I felt desperate to cum but remained unable to explain my need to him.

The harness not yet removed from my body, nor the nipple clamps. I dreaded their removal since I read how that sometimes felt more painful than putting them on in the first place. Unfortunately that turned out true!

Mr. Wilson knew it too so he kept me restrained while opening the nipple clamps. He told me it would help since I should not interfere when he took them off no matter how painful it might feel. That way I properly experience what one of our customers might feel since she would not be allowed to stop her master from removing them.

I could not help but imagine myself just like a slavegirl and it sent a delicious thrill through my body. A thrill only enhanced, strangely, by the burning pain when the clamps came off one by one.

Then Mr. Wilson brought out a new device. He explained it a chastity belt used to control a submissive’s orgasms. Telling me that by locking it around a girl’s waist it prevented her from masturbating. A constant reminder how her master controlled her completely.

It needed testing, and he wanted me to try it overnight, saying it must be tested in the home environment. That made sense, but I just could not concentrate, I needed to cum so badly. Of course Mr. Wilson did not realize my need, that I had worked myself into a frenzy all day with my silent fantasies. Since I still remained gagged I could not explain my need to him or ask for permission to cum. The thought of being locked into a chastity belt almost sent me over the edge.

I knew it would feel terribly embarrassing to wear a chastity belt. What might happen if I suffered some kind of accident and needed to go to the hospital? How mortifying.

However, the most embarrassing part came when Mr. Wilson explained that for hygiene purposes I needed all my pubic hair removed first. I felt surprised and a little frightened. While I do keep myself neatly trimmed down there, especially ever since I started wearing thongs, I never considered removing my pubes completely. I always thought it far too humiliating to go completely bare down there, without even a hair to cover my modesty.

But with the gag in my mouth I could not protest. Ashamed to admit it, but part of me felt glad I could not stop him. I think I wanted him to shave me, to strip away my pubic hair without my say. These desires seem really naughty and I feel like such a submissive slut.

Mr. Wilson kept me strapped in the chair, knees up and spread wide, arms tied behind my back, unable to move. He explained that was so I did not cause myself an injury while he shaved me. I felt completely humiliated and more aroused than ever.

He started by trimming my hair as short and neat as possible. Then he lathered shaving cream all over my crotch. It felt both wonderful and terrible with his soapy fingers sliding all over my most sensitive of flesh. Terrible because I knew what came next.

Helpless, I watched him pick up a razor and begin to stroke it through the white foam, slowly denuding my mons. He worked the razor over my pubis and along my labia expertly and thankfully without nicking me, using his fingers to seek out any stubble. I almost orgasmed when he accidentally brushed his thumb over my oh-so-sensitive clitoris.

It felt both extremely exciting and extremely humiliating, but I knew it necessary to do my job. All my pubic hair must be removed so I can properly test the chastity belt.

My mind still pretty foggy from arousal when he finished shaving and cleaning me off down there. So I barely noticed when he put on a glove, brought out another product—a bottle of some lotion—and coated his hand with it. Then he began applying the lotion all over my smooth crotch.

He explained it an antikeratin cream intended to soak down into my skin and kill the root of hair follicles so they never grow back. Had I known that in advance, I might have tried to stop him. But tied and gagged there was nothing I could do anyway, and it is too late now regardless. I shivered in embarrassment and yet also thrilled with excitement to know I will forever remain perfectly smooth down there. Oh how humiliating!

Mr. Wilson also went ahead and applied the hair-kill lotion to my armpits, then up and down my legs, and pretty much everywhere beneath my neck, so that now I never need to shave anywhere again. How thoughtful and kind of him.

Then he unfastened the knee and ankle straps, helping me stand with my wrists still cuffed. My stiff legs cramped from being bound so long, I took a couple minutes to stretch feeling back into my legs.

With that finished, I allowed him to lock the chastity belt around my waist and loins. He called me a good girl and expressed his pride in me. That made me feel much better, happy to make my boss and mentor pleased. Naturally, he kept the key. Not much point in a chastity belt I could remove from myself, after all.

Then he removed my gag. Unsurprisingly, shaving me caused him to sport an erection. He needed relief so I knelt and opened my mouth. He held my head as I sucked his lovely dick, my pussy throbbing in harmony with his thrusts, until he emptied his balls into my mouth, which I dutifully swallowed to avoid making a mess in the office. I wish I got to cum at the same time but with the chastity belt of course I could not. Afterwards he finally removed my wrist cuffs.

And now I sit here at home writing this entry, naked except for the chastity belt and my slave collar—I still wear the collar from yesterday, having never asked him to take it off me. Wearing it just feels right. I even started to think of it as “my” collar.

I tried everything attempting to touch my clitoris, but the belt certainly lives up to its claims. I will definitely give this piece of equipment full marks for doing what it is supposed to do, no matter how much it frustrated me this evening.

God I feel so desperate! I hope Mr. Wilson unlocks the belt first thing tomorrow morning and lets me orgasm.

What a week.

Each day after arriving in our office, I prepared for the workday like usual. Such a privilege to work naked. Actually, in a way, nudity is sort of my work ‘uniform’ to perform product testing. I am so lucky in this job!

Mr. Wilson remains absolutely wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me to help test everything. He knows how our customers use each item. A lot of the products are designed for use on a slave by her master. Mr. Wilson understands the importance of using the items properly.

So he willingly plays the role of master to my slave to help me properly test the products. What a great man. It must be hard for him to act like a dominant master, but he learned quickly and does such a great job. It helps how I so often fantasize him in that role.

For myself I needed to learn the right mind set. I must place myself into the role of a submissive slavegirl to properly understand how our customers might feel about using the products. This naturally fueled my fantasies. It helps me empathize with all the girls in the stories and videos I studied.

We tested leashes with me crawling behind him and I learned to heel on command. I ate my lunches from bowls on the floor. He hogtied me, and kept me on edge all the time while helpless. I wore all manner of gags, harnesses, and hoods.

It feels like a dream come true. I experienced so many of my fantasies and also a few I never imagined might excite me. It seems the more degrading the experience, the more it arouses me.

I found all of this extremely exciting! The only problem that Mr. Wilson was not really my Master, it was only work. But in my mind I could not help fantasizing myself truly a slave. Oh god how I want a real master to dominate me and skillfully control my arousal.

Mr. Wilson also clearly found the project exciting too since every day while assisting me at testing products he inevitably developed a distracting erection.

Of course I always helped relieve him. How could he concentrate on the important business of running the company if he carried all that pent up frustration? So in a way, one of my duties is to suck him off whenever he needs it, especially since I cause the problem. It is only a small thing, but I know if I can help him out like that then the company will flourish.

Thus I started growing accustomed to the flavor and feeling of his cum filling my mouth. I still must swallow every time to keep the office clean, but that gets easier each time. With all the practice, my proficiency at this new job skill improves quickly. I am such a good learner.

Mr. Wilson learned a lot as well. Even though a novice he picked it all up quite fast. He seems to know exactly what to do to increase my arousal and to keep me on the edge of orgasm.

He made me wear the chastity belt each evening so I only got to cum at work. The fact that I get denied at night actually turned into quite a thrill since it allows me to imagine my master owns full control over my mind and body.

That means I treasure every single orgasm granted to me. Mr. Wilson is generous with them. He clearly sees that testing the products arouses me and he graciously grants my requests. Alas, only when not testing a gag can I actually make such requests, and there are a lot of different gags to test.

So my frustration and arousal stayed rather high all week, making me quite often distracted, which meant he needed to punish me more frequently.

The first was a spanking like usual, but this time with my hands cuffed behind my back, ankles spread wide apart by a spreader bar, and wearing a ring gag.

This was my first punishment in bondage and it certainly added an extra level of excitement. Like always, his fingers rubbed my pussy between slaps. I really needed to cum, but Mr. Wilson said not during punishment.

The second time Mr. Wilson decided it appropriate to punish me with one of the products on my list to test. So he bound me over the table and then used a paddle to smack my bottom.

Perhaps the paddle felt a little more painful than his bare hand, but also more pleasurable too, especially on my now extra-pleasure-sensitive bottom. I love getting spanked!

At the same time I knew he put me in my proper place and I felt humble. I needed to be punished. My arousal impacted my work and at least the paddling helped make up for that somewhat since I tested the paddle by getting punished with it.

Then the third time Mr. Wilson decided I needed to be punished with a flogger. He was completely justified in punishing me. I was so bad, so naughty, and I really deserved it.

I felt nervous about the flogger, but he correctly pointed out how it needed testing and I held the responsibility to test it.

At the time I sat strapped to my chair—knees wide apart and hands bound behind me—testing a penis gag and thus unable to speak.

I expected him to unbind me so I could bend over the table, but instead he just began swinging the flogger. Realizing immediately that he intended to flog my breasts, I felt horrified. I tried to tell him that I definitely did not want to be flogged but the gag silenced me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Deep down I knew I deserved punishment. And my boss, playing the role of master, owned the right to perform it.

Mr. Wilson slashed the flogger across my breasts and I screamed into the gag. The pain felt incredible, but I had let my slutty desires overwhelm my judgment and Mr. Wilson was right to punish me.

He struck again and again. Sure, it felt painful, but that was only part of it. Inside my mind I knew this was what I needed to get back on track so in many ways the pain felt good, cathartic.

I lately daydreamed more and more often about being whipped. Ever since Mr. Wilson paddled me. Online I watched a few videos concentrating on slaves being punished. A few showed breast flogging. I do not know what draws me to those videos but they certainly capture my imagination.

So while Mr. Wilson brought the flogger down across my breasts, I found myself imagining the scenarios from those videos, unable to stop my growing arousal. I know that I should not have, I was being punished and it was wrong for me to find it pleasurable. I could sense the slickness at my crotch and I prayed that Mr. Wilson would not notice the effect the punishment caused on me.

Of course, he did. Such an observant man could not miss it. Therefore my humiliation felt total when he leaned forward and ran his fingers through my sloppy wet and swollen labia. It feels thrilling when he touches me, particularly now that I stay shaven bare and smooth. Plus, my pussy feels so extremely sensitive. Especially ever since the nerve enhancement aphrodisiac permanently multiplied my sensitivity down there.

My mind buzzed and I cannot really remember everything that happened next, fantasies and reality jumbled together in my mind.

Mr. Wilson whispered in my ear “Naughty slut, getting off on being flogged.” He stroked me over and over, circling my aching clitoris, making me squirm in my bondage. “Oh you like that don’t you? I think you’re just about ready for the next step. Before that though we need to finish your punishment, and I think we both know where is the naughtiest part of you.” He sounded pleased, but of course that must have been my wicked imagination placing him in my fantasies.

I got jolted back to my senses when he swung the flogger again. Only this time not against my breasts. No, he angled it so that it swept up between my wide-spread thighs and landed directly on my pussy. The sensation felt indescribable.

My body immediately spasmed in shock and when he struck me a second time I orgasmed hard. The intense orgasm gripped my body and perhaps I lost consciousness. I never experienced anything like that before, and I feel a little humiliated how it affected me so much.

I do not think I can give up these sensations. I dread the end of this project, it will leave a hole difficult to fill. I just love the feeling I get when treated like a slavegirl.

Even now, I sit here at home naked except for my chastity belt and slave collar and I cannot think of anything else other than the wonderful fantasies of being nothing but a horny slavegirl.

I am such a submissive slut. It feels naughty and humiliating, and yet also cathartic, and even thrilling, to admit that.

I wish I could masturbate. This weekend will stretch forever if I must endure the whole time without release. Already I feel extremely horny and it will only get worse. I wonder how I will feel come Monday morning.

Rather difficult to think on anything other than my poor trapped clitoris. I tried over and over again last night to bring myself off, but to no avail.

I even reached the point of phoning poor Mr. Wilson, begging him to free me from the chastity belt. Promising him anything if he granted me release, but Mr. Wilson remained firm. He wants me to try it out for the full weekend.

Mr. Wilson explained it to me in person when he came around to comfort me today. He said that we must certify to our customers that the product can be worn for a long time without a break.

He sounded sympathetic, saying he knew it difficult, but he was really proud of me. That perked me up, knowing my perseverance pleased him made me happy.

Mr. Wilson told me he understood my fantasies and arousal and he graciously offered to indulge me. He had brought along a few of the products from Penelope’s Pleasures and told me he thought playing out a few of my fantasies may help me make it through the weekend.

What could I say, he is such a great and caring man, and I could not forgo the opportunity to feel the sweetness of submission.

So he spent a few hours training me like a proper slavegirl. Explaining how he did some of his own research to help with the project.

During slavegirl training, I learned to always address him as “Sir” and to follow his instructions no matter how humiliating. Many repetitions, practicing over and over, until following his instructions became a sort of automatic and immediate reflex for me. I crawled on my belly, knelt with my legs spread, offered my breasts for him to grope however he pleased, and even licked his shoes. It felt wonderful.

I felt like a real slavegirl. The only problem was that I could not cum. In that respect it produced the opposite effect than he planned. Yes, it kept me nice and occupied for a few hours but it did not stop me begging for an orgasm.

Mr. Wilson clearly found it exciting too, what red-blooded male would not? He could not conceal the effect it had on him so he made me kneel and service him with a nice, long blow job. The feeling of his dick in my mouth made my hot pussy twitch. While my mouth slobbered saliva along his shaft my pussy got all slobbery with juices too, drooling like a second hungry mouth.

He told me to swallow his whole load. Out of habit and like a good slavegirl I reflexively, almost habitually, followed his instruction even though there was no need to swallow since we were not in the office. Anyway, it seemed the least I could do for him.

I felt a wonderful thrill running through my body knowing I pleasured him, even though it seems a little ironic that he got to cum and I did not. Though I suppose it only fair. After all, no reason for him to suffer while helping me. I was only a submissive slavegirl locked in a chastity belt to prevent me from cumming, and he ranked the master. He deserved an orgasm and I did not. Simple as that.

Lastly, before bed he made me write this entry.

What a wonderful evening. Mr. Wilson told me he plans to help me out by chaining me spread-eagled on my bed for the night so I cannot fidget at my belt trying to get it off. What a caring gentleman! Surely not many would think ahead like that.

He arrived and unchained me this morning. I thanked him with a nice blow job. It seems I have grown accustomed to the feeling of him filling my mouth. I feel proud how I managed to deep throat him and that he clearly appreciated it. Proudly and obediently I swallowed his load, actually rather enjoying the taste of it.

Like yesterday, Mr. Wilson kindly continued my slave training all today too. I am getting really good now at following his instructions and he expressed his pride in me. Oh that made me feel wonderful to know that I did well with my training and especially that my progress pleases him.

I need to get chained to the bed again at night. Not sure how to survive the night otherwise. Feeling so desperate to cum that I would do anything. My arousal put me almost in a delirious haze. Though, in many ways it feels calming to know that I will stay safely bound to the bed and at Mr. Wilson’s mercy.

It felt good to surrender control today, it took away all my guilt and all my worries. All I need to do is what Mr. Wilson tells me to do. It feels liberating and in a way empowering.