The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Journal — Week 9

This morning Mr. Wilson untied me and I thanked him with a blowjob. It feels natural to kneel naked before him, bobbing back and forth on his shaft. As usual I swallowed it all for him, like a good girl.

After that he offered to give me a ride to the office in his car. I felt rather spaced out with arousal so it seemed the safest thing. Too much risk of a serious accident if I drove my own car.

While preparing for work, thinking about how much I hate wearing clothes, I remembered a fantasy about riding naked in a car. Somehow I ended up admitting the fantasy to him. Surprisingly, he offered to let me try it.

Feeling embarrassed, I mentioned how it seemed too risky to act out. What if someone saw me? He explained how the dark tint of his car windows prevents that. I could just dress in the parking area at work, before walking into the office building.

I asked about when I climb into or exit the vehicle? He reasoned how that only happens in private and underground garages, not in public, and he will ensure the parking areas vacant of observers first. I felt too dazed with arousal to dispute his logic, so I let him convince me to try it.

Naked except for my collar and chastity belt, feeling deeply embarrassed, I put on high heels and followed him out my apartment down to the parking garage where his car waited. My bare breasts wobbled as I walked in heels, hips twisting in stride, hard nipples pointing as my breasts bounced.

Although I never met any neighbors, I still worried someone might bump into us around a corner or something. That never happened but the possible risk of exposure filled me with such a naughty thrill.

I briefly wondered about security cameras in the garage, but he reminded how the building belongs to him and he stored the security feed in a private file nobody else could see. So a bit nervously, and yet deeply excited too, I stepped out from cover into the open space of the underground garage, following him.

Mr. Wilson tossed an armload my clothes in the backset while I climbed naked into his car. Thinking ahead, he had grabbed the outfits from my closet. It felt strange and yet delightful to buckle the seat strap between my bare breasts. I never rode topless in a car before. How nice that he allows me to indulge my fantasies like this.

All during the drive I felt a thrill of excitement. Sure his windows used some tint, but not so much I discovered once we emerged into bright daylight. Someone peering close enough through the window might still discern my bare tits. That probably did not happen since we drove too fast for any passersby to catch much of a glimpse, but I am such a slutty exhibitionist that the mere thought of it turned me on incredibly.

In the office parking area I quickly pulled on a blouse and skirt, glancing around nervously. Embarrassed to dress in such an open, semi-public place. He grabbed my other clothes from the backseat to carry up to his office and hang in the closet. Feeling incredibly horny, I followed him inside.

Days passed since my last orgasm on Friday afternoon. I felt desperate to cum and hoped for him to remove my chastity belt immediately after we arrived in the office. Unfortunately, he needed to welcome a new employee, so he did not make time for me.

I did my best to remain calm and focused while he introduced Sophie to everyone. He explained she will start working in the accounts department.

The poor girl seemed nervous and out of her depth. And her clothes! She looked frumpy in her trouser suit, certainly not executive material like me.

Sophie said she came from a consulting firm where she recently enrolled in their management training program but now realized the need to work in a smaller company to obtain broader experience.

Not until after lunch did Mr. Wilson at last spare time to remove my chastity belt. Desperate for orgasm, I would have frigged myself silly except he fastened my wrists behind my back first.

He used an inflatable gag to keep me quiet. After all we did not want to disturb the whole office with my moans. We both know I am incapable of holding back during the throes of pleasure.

My hands were tied so he helped me achieve orgasm with his fingers, gently masturbating me. I held so much pent up desire and arousal that I quickly reached the point of no return and experienced a truly awesome orgasm. Mr. Wilson somehow kept it rolling on and on what seemed like an hour nonstop. What a blast! I floated in heaven. It felt unbelievably wonderful to cum that long and strong with Mr. Wilson’s fingers teasing my aching and eager clitoris. All during it he kept saying things like “that’s right slave, cum for me.” Sweet of him to help fuel my fantasies that way.

I slept for about an hour afterwards but when Mr. Wilson returned from his induction meeting with Sophie he said it was okay how I napped.

Apparently, seeing me bound made him aroused since he immediately unfastened his pants, pulled out his large erection, and told me to help relieve his tension. It is sort of one of my job duties to help him this way, so I did. Besides, I just love kneeling and sucking cock!

Since my hands still remained cuffed behind my back, he helped guide my motions by holding my head, controlling the pace to suit his needs. I love when he takes control like that.

Finding the taste of his creamy load rather enjoyable sparked my curiosity for some reason. So I did some quick research about the flavor of semen, just surfing around, and stumbled across some articles. I learned a lot of stuff I never considered before about the nutritional properties of jizz.

Quite a surprise to find out how many different healthy proteins semen contains. One article explained that swallowing jizz regularly can help make a woman’s hair shimmer and shine. A few nutritious squirts now and then can really balance out my vitamin intake too. Reading online about how most women should consider eating semen for at least one meal or snack every day. Completely normal to find the rich flavor increasingly delicious. What an eye opener. It makes sense now why lately I have grown to enjoy more and more the wonderful taste of his load.

After that we spent some time testing products. Another design of chastity belt needed testing and I ended up wearing it for most of the day. In fact I still wear it now, since Mr. Wilson decided the belt needs testing at home like the first one. God, it feels frustrating when unable to orgasm, but I enjoy the submissive feelings that fill me too, so I suppose it balances.

Since I did not drive myself to work this morning, Mr. Wilson said he would give me a ride home. He helped me put on a long leather coat to wear and told me to follow him to his car.

Obediently I walked after him down the hallway. I spent so much time under his command during the weekend learning to follow his instructions without question that I just instinctively followed him this time too.

Only later did I remember we left my other clothes, all my skirts and blouses, hanging in his office closet. When I mentioned it, he told me that was okay. But I briefly wavered, uncertain.

I wanted to go back for an outfit but he said no. Then he explained how since he originally purchased them with miscellaneous expenses funds, those skirts and blouses essentially belonged to the company anyway. He said we will just store them at work for me to use whenever I step out to fetch documents from the printer, or whatever. Reluctantly I accepted.

In the garage he took the coat from me so I could enjoy the experience of riding naked in his car again. What a thrill!

Once home I realized the drawback of leaving all my work outfits at work. I owned nothing else to wear, having long ago thrown away all my other clothes. Now I must live fully nude at home whether I want to or not. Not a big deal, since I always go naked all the time at home anyway. But the realization of how even that one small freedom of choice is now taken from me, it filled me with submissive arousal.

Then I wondered, what if I need go shopping? But Mr. Wilson kindly offered to leave the leather coat at my place, in case I must go outside for an errand or something. I took it, thought I felt rather embarrassed at the thought of going out into public wearing nothing except a leather coat. That seemed so brazen, a part of me almost wanted to try it, just to see what it felt like.

Before leaving my place he kindly spent more time slave training me. How nice of him to sacrifice his time helping me live out my fantasies.

My arousal swelled to such powerful levels from following his commands that I became almost delirious with pleasure. God I love obeying orders! I want to masturbate right now, but that darn chastity belt prevents it.

My distractingly delirious pleasurable arousal feels so powerful. If I wake up feeling this way tomorrow morning then it seems rather unsafe for me to drive to work. Mr. Wilson remarked such and said he will pick me up tomorrow for a ride again.

Mr. Wilson arrived this morning to pick me up for a ride to work and I thanked him the usual way. God I love the taste of cum!

With his nutritious load settling into my tummy I do not need to spend any extra time preparing something else for breakfast, which is nice.

Like yesterday he allowed me to ride naked in his car. Since I enjoy the exhibitionist thrill of nudity so much, he said I could ride that way every time in his car. Yeah! My boss is so generous.

At work we continued testing products, making excellent progress. Mr. Wilson arranged a meeting with the client on Thursday to show them.

I feel a little nervous. A lot rides on this. I hope to make them happy.

Still, surely our work will please them. They wisely employed us and stayed supportive over the last couple months. Therefore, while a few butterflies flitter in my belly about our presentation, I also feel excited.

I look forward to seeing our customers again in person. Wanting the opportunity to demonstrate just how much I learned since Mr. Wilson took me on as a trainee, now that I rank a proper executive.

Maybe this time I can get more involved in the presentation. Last time I just stood there. Mr. Wilson certainly hinted how he expects me to play an integral part of the meeting this week. Hearing that feels good, but still I cannot help worry a little bit about how the meeting might unfold.

Part of my worry involves the vivid fantasies I explored since last time we met them. I regularly think about those men whenever I fantasize, finding myself imagining naughty scenarios based on the last meeting. They all rank powerful men, all leaders of their departments; I cannot help imagining they would make strong, powerful masters to a nice, submissive, naked, and collared slavegirl.

Oh god, that image struck so powerfully that I nearly orgasmed just thinking about it. Quite naughty of me to imagine myself a slutty slavegirl to a group of powerful men, but these fantasies excite me a lot. Plus, my pent up horniness feels so strong right now that it seems like I hang on a hair trigger.

Wishing I could masturbate right now, but I still remain locked in a chastity belt. Mr. Wilson gave me a ride home again tonight, but he hurried back to work on preparing for the client presentation, turning around to leave my place right away, without spending any time helping me cum or even unlocking my belt.

I feel excited and yet quite nervous about tomorrow’s meeting.

Mr. Wilson explained how he thinks our presentation will show more impact and better effectiveness than last time if we make it more than a simple slide presentation or flip chart of images and graphs. He thinks the businessmen will appreciate everything much more if we demonstrate some detail about the products themselves.

He still makes me wear the chastity belt regularly, including tonight, explaining it is to help me better focus for tomorrow’s meeting. Not sure how the belt helps my focus though. I feel so horny and distracted. If I do not get to cum tonight, I will still feel all worked up tomorrow.

Such a long, long while since my last orgasm, since Mr. Wilson worked too busy today to give me any. But I do not want to complain. He carries so much on his plate, planning for tomorrow. Mr. Wilson should have spent all day preparing, but he constantly got interrupted. He needed to see that new girl Sophie on a number of occasions. I suppose it stands important to verify she makes no mistakes.

I saw her around the office a couple times, when I temporarily put on clothes to go grab printouts for the presentation, we crossed paths at the printer. I did not spend time to chat with her, mainly because I was testing a little butterfly vibrator doing wonderful things to my clitoris and I did not want to embarrass myself in front of a junior member of staff.

Well, enough writing for tonight. Mr. Wilson already left after dropping me off. He hurried back to work to complete a few last minute preparations. God I wish he spared time to give me a few orgasms, I feel so incredibly horny I can hardly think straight.

What an amazing day. My mind swirls in turmoil about whether I made the right decision or not.

The day started out like usual when Mr. Wilson arrived to pick me up. After swallowing my breakfast, I rode to work in his car.

So much time passed since my last orgasm. Distracted by naughty daydreams, my horny brain tripped all wrapped up in hot, arousing fantasies causing me difficulty paying attention to things, so events kept surprising me all day.

My first surprise came when Mr. Wilson made me stand in the center of his office. Naked like usual, except for six-inch heels, my collar, and that dastardly chastity belt. Only about thirty minutes remained until we must leave for the meeting so it surprised me a little that he wanted to test some products right then, but I figured he just wanted a few final details.

In a few minutes I wore a tight harness made from a couple leather straps forcing my big breasts to bulge outward from my chest. My nipples adorned with wicked little nipple clamps connected to my collar by a light chain.

He replaced the chastity belt with a regular leather belt plus crotch strap combination including a vibrator it held in place buried deeply in my pussy.

A notch, cut from the center of the strap just above my pussy, forced my poor throbbing clitoris out through that hole. My clit protruded obscenely from the shiny black leather, all pink and wet.

He fastened straps around my thighs. Then he made me put on my leather coat. After that he locked bondage mittens on my hands and helped me put them into my coat pockets. I discovered slits at the bottom of the pockets, through which he clipped my mittens to the tight straps around my thighs.

Finally he fastened all the coat buttons, right up to my neck. The neckline of the coat hid my collar so I probably looked quite normal standing there, just a woman in a long coat with her hands in her pockets.

He picked up a large box containing a collection of products we had tested through the week with notes for the presentation. Then he told me to follow him and stepped out the door. Instinctively I obeyed.

Halfway down the hallway toward the elevator my arousal-fogged brain finally caught up with the fact we were leaving our office. Only then did I realize he intended me to attend the meeting dressed that way. I did not want to draw attention to myself in front of my coworkers so I waited until inside the elevator to express my concern.

Mr. Wilson talked to me then, while we rode down the elevator, explaining why it was best. This presentation stood vital to our company’s future with such important customers. He wanted to properly demonstrate how we tested the products thoroughly and this was the best approach. A plain slide presentation insufficient to impress such important people like these executives.

His explanation made sense. Still, I felt incredibly embarrassed to think of them seeing me that way. Take off the coat and my bondage outfit did not really conceal anything appropriately. It only consisted of a couple small straps leaving my legs, ass, clit, and breasts all on display. Meekly I said so, in protest.

He calmly and patiently explained to me, while helping me into his car, how my outfit carried no surprise or shock to the clients. They financed Penelope’s Pleasures so they fully understood the product line and saw plenty of scantily-clad women posing for product demo pictures on the website and they knew the intended uses for their products.

In fact, he said while we drove, surely they would appreciate our efforts and recognize the passion and dedication I put into product testing. That I clearly enjoyed my work would also make a positive impression.

His reassurances calmed me for a bit. Until we pulled into their car park. Then I remembered how I wanted to turn around and get dressed properly. Feeling nervous while Mr. Wilson helped me out of the car. Before I could say anything, he hurried away and I needed to scramble to keep up with him.

One last pang of doubt struck me when we walked into their building but since Mr. Wilson explained it all to me so clearly, I knew I acted silly and just felt nervous about the importance of the presentation. Now that we arrived my mind actually grew pleasantly calm.

I did not fully remember this building from the last meeting, having been so spacey then. Thankfully since I planned to participate in the presentation this time I felt wide awake and calm.

It did surprise me a bit to learn this place was actually a managed offices building rather than their own, but Mr. Wilson explained how, with their headquarters located overseas, a progressive, modern, international company did not need a physical presence in every country. They simply hired managed office space when needed. That makes sense.

We went to the same meeting room as before. Nobody else there. We had arrived a little early, allowing Mr. Wilson time to setup everything.

First he helped remove my coat, exposing my bondage outfit. I felt embarrassed, but Mr. Wilson reassured me that I looked perfect, the model of a submissive slavegirl, just like the sort of slave the dominant customers—who will buy and use these products—wanted to own. That set a flutter of excitement pulsing through my belly.

While reassuring me, his fingers gently caressed the nub of my clitoris bulging through the hole in the crotch strap. Unable to help myself from quivering with passion. Days passed since my last orgasm and his touch reminded me how much I needed to cum. I resolved to do whatever necessary to make this presentation a success.

Mr. Wilson opened the box and took out some items. First a pair of extra high-heeled boots. I practiced with them quite a few times over the weekend, under his coaching, so although I did not particularly like such footwear I could handle them. Then he put my hair into a ponytail and placed a large ballgag into my mouth.

I felt nervous but also extremely excited. This represented the culmination of all my work so far, and while I knew probably no more opportunity for promotion remained at Wilson Industries, I still wanted my work seen as exemplary. At the least an excellent item for my CV.

He clipped a leash onto my collar and led me to a point at the front of the room where he attached the other end of the leash to a sturdy eyebolt, tethering me there. Then he unclipped my hands from my thighs and quickly fastened them behind my back.

With a little coaxing from Mr. Wilson I stepped my legs nice and wide. Difficult in the high boots but I managed. Mr. Wilson praised me then made sure my legs stayed apart by attaching a spreader bar between my ankles.

Mr. Wilson called me a good girl. He gave another quick stroke of my exposed and swollen clitoris and then finally he patted my exposed buttocks with a couple gentle yet thrilling smacks.

I waited patiently, my protruding breasts rising and falling slightly with each breath, causing a little tug from the nipple clamps each time, while Mr. Wilson laid out item after item across the nearby table. When he finished he looked at his watch and told me the gentlemen executives would arrive in a few minutes.

From his pocket he produced the remote control for the vibrator. Smiling, he pressed the button and I felt the wonderful teasing vibrations start deep within my pussy. Not enough to bring me to orgasm but certainly enough to turn my attention inwards. Some time passed.

I did not notice the executives arrive. Only when they gathered around me did I regain my senses a bit, desperately trying to push the fog from my clouded mind.

Edging so close to orgasm. If not gagged I would have begged permission for one, even in front of those men.

They all intently studied my mostly nude body, I guess happy to see their products in actual use. Blushing in embarrassment, I twisted my body a little, but leashed to that spot with wrists clipped behind my back and legs held spread, I had no ability to hide myself or escape their gaze.

Mr. Wilson explained to them how I served as head of product testing and personally tested all the products. They looked impressed.

Then he revealed my sexual submissiveness, saying it made me the perfect tester for their products because I thoroughly enjoyed being a sex slave. He explained that I got thrilled by the humiliation and degradation that this brought. So true.

When he said that, I felt the humiliation of my public exposure as a submissive slut. Terribly embarrassing to have my sexual fantasies exposed to these powerful men. I desperately wanted Mr. Wilson to stop discussing me but I stood there, bound and gagged, unable to protest. That just turned up the heat of my sexual desire. Meanwhile the vibrator still buzzed inside my pussy, keeping me on the cusp of orgasm.

Mr. Wilson moved ahead to discuss the products on my body. He first demonstrated how the harness constrained my torso and, in particular, forced my breasts out. He did this by caressing the taut skin of my sensitive breasts and—to my immense embarrassment—he invited the gentlemen to examine me too.

Several eager pairs of hands took their turn touching my bare breasts. Each touch sent a shiver down my spine and built upon the throbbing in my swollen, oversensitive clitoris.

I found myself beginning to slip back into the fog of deep arousal and my concentration drifted away. Only able to focus on the hands touching me, roaming over my body.

The clips on my nipples tugged. Somebody removed one the clips and milked my teat, causing me to groan with pain and pleasure in equal measure. One of the men even suckled my hard nipple.

They groped my buttocks, squeezing and kneading my soft flesh, pulling apart my cheeks to inspect the strap dissecting my bottom.

I felt my tender clitoris stroked and teased which almost tripped me over the edge to orgasm right there and then. The only thing stopping me was Mr. Wilson whispering in my ear that I must not cum and embarrass him by being an ill-disciplined slut. My head spun with passion.

Somebody even unfastened the crotch strap to temporarily withdraw the vibrator, only to thrust it back inside my slippery hole. They all apparently grew interested in taking turns at this, since I felt the vibrator pumped into me a good number of times, making me gasp and moan. Eventually they refastened the crotch strap, allowing me to catch my breath once more.

All through this examination, I drifted on cloud nine. Actually living one of my fantasies! Looking back on it now, I realize my mind floated in the so called ‘subspace’ that I read about, a deeply submissive mindspace, and I know that I need this. I hunger to be treated this way, to be used and manipulated, I live to serve my company and the men who rank my betters.

Then Mr. Wilson wanted to move onto some practical demonstrations so he unbound my hands and legs to put me through my paces. Mr. Wilson used all the commands and instructions I learned last weekend to demonstrate how obedient I behaved.

Unsure why that was necessary for a product demonstration but I suppose he thought it useful to show how the products performed during actual use. Besides, the gentlemen all seemed to appreciate it.

I strutted back and forth, stood, bent over, and knelt in various embarrassing positions. Mr. Wilson used a riding crop to correct any mistakes I made and I certainly felt a few sharp stings to my bare bottom. I even crawled on all fours behind Mr. Wilson while he held my leash.

The men looked interested in this demonstration and they took turns instructing me. Some of them spoke with foreign accents which I found difficult to understand so I made a few mistakes. Quite a few times they needed to correct me with the crop.

All this made me extremely aroused and excited. I often dreamed of being treated like this. Desperately needing an orgasm, wishing myself free to masturbate, but under their control I did not deserve to orgasm without their permission. Knowing that just stoked the fire of my desire and drove me to buck my hips wildly whenever one of them rubbed my extra-sensitive clitoris.

Apparently my demonstration caused an effect on all the men too. Mr. Wilson, always thinking of the customers, noticed the problem. He said an erection was a typical reaction when helping test these types of products, and he took out his own erection to demonstrate the solution.

He made me kneel in front of him, removed my gag, and beckoned me forward.

I felt awfully embarrassed. It is one thing to help relieve his tension in the privacy of our office, but another thing entirely to do it in front of an audience. I hesitated. Yet I found I really wanted to do it for him. I caused the problem and so I wanted to help out and solve it.

So I hesitantly took him in my mouth and began working my tongue over his cock. It felt so good and soon my concentration focused, narrowing on my task. Floating in heaven. I love to serve him like this.

As I took him deeply into my throat, Mr. Wilson told our audience how much I love sucking cocks. True, I love giving blow jobs. And yet strangely I can remember not long ago that I hated the very idea. I was so naïve and narrow-minded before I came to work at Wilson Industries. I learned so much from Mr. Wilson for which I can never thank him enough.

Soon he shot his load and I dutifully swallowed it all. I did not want to mess up the meeting room and besides, I love the taste of warm semen. Actually, I think I am starting to grow a bit addicted, lately almost feeling a sort of craving for the flavor of it.

Then came the others’ turns, if they wanted. A couple gentlemen stepped forward and, one at a time, I gave them the best blow jobs I could manage. Taking each into my throat when they pushed forward, and gazing up at them to show how much I love to please them. It felt so good, I cannot believe how much I enjoyed serving those powerful men. I swallowed their loads and then knelt back knees spread wide and hands behind my back as Mr. Wilson congratulated me and the men all applauded my performance.

Unfortunately, Mr. Wilson said that even though I performed very well, he still must punish me. So he bent me deeply over one of the tables forcing me to lean way forward and then he quickly bound me in place, my hands to the far side of the table and ankles tied wide spread.

While doing this he explained that, though the principal reason was to demonstrate the various punishment implements, I also needed to be chastised for hesitating a minute ago, when first commanded to suck him. I need punishment to remind how I must follow instructions immediately without even a moment of hesitation. He was right of course, even if it felt embarrassing.

The embarrassment raised a notch then, when he told them I was such a naughty slut that I needed to masturbate constantly, and that forced him to impose a rule where I must always ask for permission before I am allowed to orgasm. I felt so humiliated when he revealed that to them.

My embarrassment climbed again when my crotch strap was unfastened once more and removed, along with the dildo. Bent over the table that way, head down and ass up, legs apart, left me completely open and exposed to everyone’s view.

Mr. Wilson started with a simple spanking. In many ways it felt reassuring to be punished. I needed it because I performed poorly and must learn my lesson.

To my surprise, Mr. Wilson invited the others to spank me too. Their hands slapping my naked upthrust butt felt so exciting. For some reason, I found it extremely arousing to be spanked by those men.

Following that came the flogger and the paddle. I do not know who was spanking and who was whipping me, since they took it in turns. It all blurred together.

At the same time, hands reached under and began caressing my breasts. It felt wonderful to have my breasts touched while my bottom got tanned.

Mr. Wilson said that as a slavegirl, I must submit to whatever they wanted. Delirious pleasure clouded my thoughts, but his words made so much sense in that moment—I must please them and as a slave my body no longer belonged to me.

In that moment I felt another hand slide under my belly right down to my soaking wet slit. A finger began to tickle my clit, driving me wild. Meanwhile I was still being spanked and whipped alternately, but I could no longer really feel the pain it all mixed into one mélange of sensations.

I really needed to cum and I could not help myself from yelling out “please may I cum Sir?”

At that moment I felt a something push inside my slippery pussy. It was a cock and it drove me wild. Instinctively I thrust back against it and screamed, “Please may I cum Sir? Please may I cum Sir?” over and over again as I thrust back onto the cock.

Only then did I notice Mr. Wilson standing in front of me holding my arms firmly and softly saying “Good girl. Take it like a good slavegirl. You are a good slavegirl. You need to submit and you do submit. You need to be owned and you are owned.”

It felt amazing and surreal. Knowing I was being fucked by one of the businessmen, and loving every single moment of it. Over a day had passed since my last orgasm so I quickly reached the edge and hovered there.

Just when I could not hold back any longer, I felt the man thrust into me deeply and hold tightly onto my hips as he ordered, “Cum now slave!” I exploded just as he did. A tremendous surge of pride and pleasure, perhaps the best orgasm I ever felt, knowing I served his needs.

Over the next 30 minutes or so I was fucked again and again by the other men, helping them each achieve their satisfaction. It felt fantastic. I never imagined anything so good. In a way the ultimate form of my duty is to service their needs. I orgasmed multiple times as they plundered my body for their pleasure.

Afterwards they left me panting, still bent over the table. I do not know how long I remained there, my thoughts drifting in post-orgasmic bliss.

Eventually I returned to reality when one of the executives unfastened me, removing all the straps, clips, bars, and bonds, and letting them fall, leaving me nude except for my collar.

He told me Mr. Wilson was discussing business over coffee in another room. Gently but firmly, the man eased me up from the table.

He sat in one of the office chairs and told me to sit in his lap. I quickly and obediently sat down. The fabric of his pants felt oddly delightful against my bare bottom.

I spread my knees somewhat automatically when I sat, and with a little encouragement he got me to move them apart even wider, until I sat lewdly open in his lap. Then he made me put my hands behind my neck while I waited for further instruction. It felt nice to be controlled.

He said I did a great job with the product testing and I also impressed him personally. While talking to me, his hand slid up my leg, caressing all the way up until he cupped his hand over my pussy. Slipping his finger inside he gently began to play with me. It felt wonderful.

Then he dropped the bombshell.

The man offered me a job. He wanted me to work directly for them, putting me in charge of Penelope’s Pleasures’ complete product range and the testing of all their products both new and existing for quality control purposes.

His fingers pumped inside my incredibly sensitive pussy driving my passion to rise higher and higher. His other hand grabbed my tits and my attention by pinching and pulling my super-sensitive nipples. Such an amazing feeling.

Naturally, I started losing myself in those awesome sensations, thrusting my hips, biting my lip, closing my eyes, and letting my head arch back as I sat there splayed on his lap.

He told me that I could not rise any further in Wilson Industries, the advantages of the small company which made it ideal for me when I joined became a disadvantage when I approached the top of the management tree. It made sense, I think, but I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate as I squirmed in his lap and pushed my needy pussy onto his thrusting fingers.

This new job represented a responsible position, a highly placed executive at a multinational where I report directly and only to them, the Board of Directors.

Of course, he explained, they did not want to change such a successful work habit. So I would remain able—and in fact required—to continue with the working practices that made this project such a great success.

I realized he knew about how I spent my time at work recently. Naked and masturbating, testing sex toys. The thought of being able to continue going full nude at work—and in fact being contractually obligated to stay that way—while I test all those lovely toys, turned me on even more.

I had worried about what might happen once the project ended and this seemed like a good way to continue with the work I loved.

Still, I felt a little concerned about what Mr. Wilson might think. I did not want to let him down, but this sounded like an excellent opportunity for me. Honestly, my concern for Mr. Wilson drifted rather far from my mind at that moment. Another orgasm approached.

The man talked while he masturbated me. But my passion rose to the point I could barely concentrate on the conversation anymore. I floated in a fog of arousal, basically lost to the world, but I do remember him calling me a good little slave and I think he even told me that if I behaved good then I could become a proper slave. A real, true slave to his company. I imagined they would even put it in my contract as my official job description. Such a wonderful fantasy.

My orgasm approached and he told me, “You’d love that wouldn’t you? You want to be a real slave don’t you?”

All I could do was nod my head saying “Yes Sir, yes Sir.”

Oh it felt wonderful, and this new job sounds like a dream come true for me. I cannot wait to be an executive in a major company like theirs, and yet also play out my fantasies of being a slave. Those men rank so strong and powerful, they will make such wonderful masters.

Then he asked “Do you want to cum, slave?”

Panting heavily I gasped between moans, “Yes! Please may I cum, Sir?”

“Before you may cum, you must tell me that you accept the position I offered you.”

Desperate, I could do nothing else but agree. Almost sobbing with desire I nodded and gasped for breath, moaning out “Yes Sir, yes Sir, I agree! Please may I cum Sir?”

“Good slave, and from now on you will address my colleagues and myself as ‘Master’, do you understand slave?”

Oh I almost orgasmed when he said that, but I managed to gasp out my desperate plea, “Please may I cum Master?”

To my great relief he smiled kindly and nodded, “Yes, cum for your master, slave!”

While not so strong as my earlier orgasm (how could it be?) it felt so wonderful to cum for my new master.

Soon afterwards, Mr. Wilson returned with the other men. They regagged me and I knelt before them all while my new master explained how he offered me a job and that I accepted it.

Mr. Wilson seemed to take it well, almost like he expected it. He agreed I may leave to work for them immediately. They discussed my new role and responsibilities. I just knelt and listened, unable to take part in the discussion since I wore a gag. They planned my future and granted me no say in it. The whole situation made me feel submissive and aroused.

My master told Mr. Wilson that of course they would compensate him for the loss of such a good employee. So they discussed money. It seemed almost surreal. I imagined myself as not an executive after all but instead just a real slave being sold.

My new boss, or I should say Master—and oh that sounds good!—said “I will arrange for her to fly out with us on our private jet tomorrow.”

I will take their private executive jet to their corporate headquarters for my induction into their company the very next day! Everything seemed like it happened so quickly, but I felt excited.

However, because the flight looms such short notice, there is no time to acquire me a passport for their country. One of the executives said that was no big deal and explained how they work around it by registering me officially with their government as property of their company. Basically granting them a sort of power of attorney over me, among other things. Then the laws of their country, or rather some old loopholes, apparently allow me to enter their borders without needing a passport.

I got a little lost trying to follow all the details of their explanations, it all came at me so fast, but it mostly made sense and sounded fine.

An executive produced a stack of those legal forms and they ordered me to pick up the pen. Obediently I signed all the forms and the men praised me for being a good slave. Earning their praise made me smile with amazing happy feelings.

They talked a while about living arrangements. Since I had no place to live there, they intended to grant me a simple living quarters where I may stay for free; just a small single room apartment tucked deep inside their office building, included as part of my benefits package. Although not much, it still felt generous of them to offer me such perks in my brand new job!

But because my room is technically a part of their office, the accountability for the space fell under the business domain. Thus for security purposes it must contain closed-circuit cameras. Also they must occasionally without warning enter for routine inspections and so forth, as well as to help me with my work if needed.

It embarrassed me to think my quarters would be under constant surveillance and they might enter at any time, meaning I owned no right to privacy at all. That only increased my excitement and arousal at the feeling of objectification, the sense that I am merely another piece of their property. So sexy!

Now I sit here at home. This will be my last entry in this journal for a while, at least until I return from my induction.

My new career path makes me so happy. It will work out perfectly for me. My masters seem like such wise and intelligent men and I just know I will love serving as their naked and horny slavegirl.

My only concern is how I again wear the chastity belt—my new masters do not want me to play with their ‘property’ until they decide on appropriate rules and boundaries for me. It all feels so new and exciting, but oh so frustrating.

I cannot wait until on that plane tomorrow. They promised to let me stay naked all through the flight! If I behave like a good slavegirl they might unlock my chastity belt and reward me with orgasms. I feel so excited!