The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Journal of Juliet Samson

by Rilawild

Week 6

Mr Wilson was indeed pleased with the research I did over the weekend. He told me that it was excellent that I’d used my initiative and my spare time to help the project. He said that it showed that I was true executive material and he was glad that he’d put his faith in me.

I was thrilled that he was pleased.

He said that he thought my approach was revolutionary, that it was worthwhile spending more time and effort on this sort of research; that he was sure that it would pay dividends for the project. He was so impressed with my efforts that he told me that I must continue my research and furthermore he would use some funds from the miscellaneous budget to buy subscriptions to a number of web sites.

While he didn’t describe it as a promotion, and my salary was no higher, I knew deep down that he was using this as a way to reward me for my effort above and beyond the call of duty. I was suffused with a wonderful warm feeling.

I spent the morning devouring the new web sites and furiously making notes. It was so difficult not to touch myself. I was so aroused by the material that I was looking at. But I wanted to reward the faith that Mr Wilson had shown in me by being as productive as I possibly could.

I did have to remove my panties though, they got so wet, and of course that just helped fuel my arousal (and frustration). Mr Wilson dropped by a few times and seemed very pleased with my progress. He spent a few minutes looking through the images and videos on the web site (that he’d paid the subscription for).

I wondered if he found the material as exciting as I did.

As he sat besides me, I drifted off to fantasy once more. I could imagine myself as the submissive women in the videos and him as the dominant man and a wonderful daydream came to mind. I imagined that he made me strip – like the girl on the screen at the time had been made to do. He said he was very pleased that I wasn’t wearing any panties. Then he examined me to see how wet and aroused I had become during my research – and of course I was very wet and very aroused (that much of course wasn’t just fantasy).

I imagined that he made me stand with my hands clasped behind my neck and legs embarrassingly wide apart – just like the girl on the video that he was browsing through. Then he squeezed and teased my breasts, paying particular attention to my hard nipples. Oh I just know it would feel so good to have him playing with my stiff little nips. Then just as I was beginning to quiver with arousal, he moved his attention to my sopping furry little pussy. Oh it was so exciting to imagine his fingers sliding between my swollen labia as he discovered just how aroused I was. Oh I wondered if he would like to have me in that position in reality and if he would enjoying fingering my oh so wet pussy.

He told me that I was coming along very well, obviously meaning with my research, but in my fantasy I pretended that he was telling me that I was becoming nice and submissive, as his fingers pumped in and out of my pussy, and was well on my way to sexual slavery.

I don’t really know where that thought came from. Slavery is abhorrent and wrong, not something to fantasise about. And yet, it’s clear from my research over the weekend that fantasies about sexual slavery are very common, and to be frank the thought of being a slave, kept naked and bound and made to perform many sexual acts by my master and betters is a pretty arousing fantasy even if in reality it would be terrible.

In my fantasy he forced me to orgasm and I guess I must have drifted off for a moment then, because the next thing I remember was suddenly snapping out my daydream and he was standing telling me that he was very pleased with my progress. He must have spilled his coffee or something because he was wiping his hand with a couple of tissues from the box on my desk.

After that I returned to my research with renewed vigour promising myself that Mr Wilson would be pleased with what I came up with.

I watched video after video and looked through image after image, and naturally my arousal just wouldn’t go away. In fact it just kept rising and rising. I found one particular video a great turn on. It portrayed a young female office worker and her strong boss. The scenario played out was that she had made some errors in her work and he made her strip. Then he spanked her. I must admit I was extremely aroused by this and I stop tweaking my nipples as I watched.

The movie seemed so close to what had happened to me, but of course in the video the man wanted to dominate the girl rather than just teach her a lesson. But I imagined and dreamt that Mr Wilson might like to dominate me.

Then the story moved on. The woman was made to perform oral sex on her boss. As she knelt naked before him and bobbed her head back and forth, he mirrored her movement and fucked her face. Oh it was so exciting to watch and imagine that it was me being treated like that. Of course, oral sex has never been something that I wanted to do, it has never held any excitement for me, but watching that video made me wonder.

After that he put a leather collar around her neck, bent her over his desk and quickly bound her in place. I couldn’t believe how hot the video was. I just couldn’t take my eyes off it and at some point, as I continued to watch it, I realised that my hand was between my legs and I was gently stroking my clitoris. Oh I was so turned on.

I don’t know when I’d started, but even when I realised what I was doing I just couldn’t bring myself to stop. I needed to come so badly, and in moments I exploded into a most satisfying orgasm.

Yeah! Mr Wilson came to my office this morning and told me that my new approach was working really well. He was impressed with the notes and comments I’d made yesterday, and he thought that it would be really useful not only for my own small project, but also for the work he was doing on Penelope’s Pleasures’ overall business plan.

So the upshot of it was that he wants me to move into his office from tomorrow so we don’t have to keep trooping back and forth between our offices. It’s such a privilege. I’m going to be working daily with Mr Wilson. I just know I’m going to learn so much from him and this can only accelerate my training programme – Mr Wilson said as much. He told me that he was really pleased with my progress.

I was lucky though that he didn’t pop his head around my door a couple of minutes earlier. I’d been furthering my research by reading a really erotic story – trying to get into the mindset of our customers—and I’d been masturbating. Luckily I’d just had a very satisfying cum and had just about recovered when he came in. Of course part of my fantasy had involved him standing at the door watching me – like my very first fantasy of him watching me undress.

I’m so excited to think that I’ll get to share an office with him.

His office isn’t really set up for two people though. So it’s such an obvious privilege for me. He’s really going out of his way to help me by sharing his working space. For example there isn’t room for another desk, instead he’s going to sacrifice his meeting table for me to work at. It’s not a proper desk, just a small table with a leg at each corner, but that’s fine. I’m just so pleased to be able to work closely with Mr Wilson that I’d put up with almost any working conditions.

Well, that’s enough for tonight, I’ve got to go – I’ve been thinking about the story from this morning all evening and I think I’ll have to have an early night, and spending the whole evening naked hasn’t really helped my composure one bit but it’s certainly been nice and exciting.

Well, it seems that there are advantages and disadvantages to sharing an office with your boss.

The big advantage is that I’m able to ask him questions or for advice at any time, and the great thing is that he’s always got time to speak with me. Before, if I had a question, unless it was really important I would not come to his office and ask him. Now I can just ask—though to make sure that I don’t disturb him, he’s requested that I come and stand quietly besides his desk until he has a moment to devote to me.

I was a little embarrassing at first to stand quietly besides his chair until he acknowledged me, but it makes a lot of sense – he’s a very busy man and I’m a trainee, his time is much more important for the company than mine so I need to make sure that I don’t interrupt him. But a couple of minutes while I wait for him is worth it for the wonderful insights he’s able to impart to me. And of course in those quiet minutes I let my naughty mind wander, sometimes imagining that I’m a submissive woman and he’s my dominating master; and that I’m waiting for my master as a good submissive should – if only I were naked and collared the image would be complete. I feel wicked having fantasies like that, but they’re harmless and oh so fun.

However, the big disadvantage is that he gets to see all my work and correct any mistakes. Unfortunately, he saw that I’d got some of my notes about a couple of videos I watched the wrong way around. He said that while it was not a major issue, it showed a lack of concentration.

It was an elementary mistake – and I hate to think what other mistakes I’ve made over the last few days that I’ve missed.

So that’s another advantage of working so closely with Mr Wilson. The quality of my work is bound to improve, and that’s got to lead to me getting another promotion. Well of course, I have to learn to be more careful, I don’t want to disappoint Mr Wilson’s confidence in me.

Mr Wilson said he was reluctant to do it again, but he did have to give me another spanking.

Oh it was so mortifying. He placed me over his knee again and lifted my skirt and tucked the hem into my belt. It was only then that I remembered that I hadn’t bothered to wear any panties to work today – they get far too wet while I’m doing my research that it just doesn’t seem to be worthwhile wearing them. And besides it feels so deliciously naughty to be bare beneath my brief skirt.

Of course, if I’d realised I’d be getting a spanking I’d have made sure to wear some. Unfortunately I wasn’t so I was very embarrassed to realise that Mr Wilson could see my pussy when he started to spank me.

More embarrassing was that I knew that I was getting incredibly turned on by the spanking. I just couldn’t help remembering the video that I’d seen and imagining that this wasn’t just a normal correctional punishment of a trainee.

However, the worst part was that as Mr Wilson spanked my bottom, I found myself wiggling it and moaning and squirming more and more. I couldn’t help it, I was getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Just as I thought I wouldn’t be able to hold it back, that I’d have to embarrass myself even further by cumming on his lap, he stopped. I was so relieved, but still had to fight to keep myself from tipping over the edge, and yet I was very frustrated that I hadn’t come.

As before I had to stand facing the wall so that I could fully contemplate what I had done and why Mr Wilson had been forced to punish me again. And as before my skirt remained tucked in to my belt as I stood, baring my bottom. Mr Wilson told me that it would allow my stinging and hot bottom to cool down before I sat back at my desk.

Well it was pretty humiliating to stand there nude below my tucked up skirt, knowing that I was sopping wet down there too. I could feel the coolness of my juices on my inner thigh and was a little worried that Mr Wilson would notice. Though to be frank the idea that Mr Wilson probably knew how turned on I was by the spanking actually made me even more aroused and embarrassed. I had to try hard to keep my composure, part of me just wanted to rush off to the ladies to relieve myself.

Thankfully though I did manage to calm myself down while I stood there and at last Mr Wilson told me to get back to work. I did think about slipping off to ladies, but the way that Mr Wilson reminded me that because of my punishment I was getting behind I knew that I couldn’t afford to.

I can tell you that I had a pretty difficult afternoon. My bottom was smarting from my spanking and my poor little pussy was so wet and begging for attention. Even my nipples were so hard and tight and straining against my thin silk blouse. It was all so distracting and of course my research didn’t help at all. I was extremely excited. In the end I couldn’t wait any longer and I went to the toilet and had a wonderful orgasm. I can’t really say that it helped that much, I was still very turned on all afternoon, but it did take the edge off my need and allowed me to get through the day.

I was very relieved when I finally got home. I just had to relieve myself – repeatedly! Even now as I write this entry I can’t help but keep stroking myself. I just don’t know what’s going on with me today. I hope that I can control myself better tomorrow, Mr Wilson I think would be embarrassed and annoyed if he knew just what naughty things I’ve been doing.

I was worrying unnecessarily yesterday.

This morning did start off like yesterday afternoon. I sat at my desk, my tiny skirt up around my waist so that I could feel the texture of my chair on my bare bottom. And as I got into my research for the day I couldn’t help but get more and more excited. I kept glancing over at Mr Wilson as he worked at his desk just a little distance away from me.

He was clearly engrossed in his work.

I knew that I shouldn’t do it, but the way I was feeling I couldn’t help myself. I felt compelled. With Mr Wilson taking no notice of anything other than his papers, I just had to reach down between my slick thighs. Oh it was such a relief. I’d felt the tension building all morning. The small caress of my wetness was just bliss and I let out a little gasp. I quickly pulled my hand back and checked that Mr Wilson hadn’t heard me, thankfully he hadn’t.

I felt very wicked to have been touching myself with my boss just a few feet away but the thrill, oh the thrill, was almost overwhelming.

I’m afraid to say that I couldn’t get enough of that excitement. After a little while when I was certain that Mr Wilson hadn’t noticed, my hand was once again between my spread thighs. I was much more careful this time.

I was reading a story on one of the sites, trying to understand what went through our customers’ minds. Videos are all well and good (actually very good), but the stories really helped me understand what excited the people who brought our wares.

And to be frank, reading a story actually helped me imagine myself in the role of the protagonist and my imagination was really running wild. I think that that was what really got my motor running and made me have to touch myself.

I thought I was pretty discrete. Unfortunately it seems that I wasn’t.

I had managed to work myself up into quite a state, and decided that I really needed to go to the ladies’ to finish myself off. I stood up making sure to adjust my skirt and was about to open the office door when Mr Wilson stopped me and asked me where I was going.

I’m sure I was blushing furiously when I told him I was just going to the ladies’ room. He raised his eyebrow and asked quite bluntly if I was going to give myself an orgasm.

I felt so humiliated. He must have seen me after all, and I think that my little groan and obvious discomfort told him everything that he needed to know.

Mr Wilson told me that we had to discuss this and told me come and stand besides his desk.

I was feeling mortified that he’d caught me out, but at the same time my heart was beating so fast in my chest. I’d daydreamed about him catching me, punishing me and treating me like the girls in the videos I’d been watching and stories I’d been reading.

I was afraid of what he’d think of me, but I guess I shouldn’t have been worried. He’s such a wise and thoughtful man.

He told me that it was completely understandable that as an imaginative, intelligent and healthy young woman that I would find my imagination fired by the material I was researching. He understood that I was excited by it all – after all that was what Penelope’s Pleasures was all about: capitalising on the fantasies and desires of its customers.

However, he said that he couldn’t afford for me to keep trotting off to the ladies room to have an orgasm. And he told me that he knew why I’d gone to the ladies’ room yesterday afternoon. I was so embarrassed.

Besides he pointed out, the other employees might see me or worse hear me in the toilet cubicle. That could undermine my authority with the other employees. He explained that since they were not executive material, they would not understand the pressures on us and the hardships we had to endure to ensure that the company was a success. Of course he does understand – I should have known really and confided in him.

Anyway the long and short of it was that he told me the company couldn’t afford all the time that I’d waste going off and playing with myself in the toilet. If I really couldn’t contain myself then he wanted me to get it over with quickly at my desk.

While I knew it would be very embarrassing I realised that it made a great deal of sense. He already knew that I’d been touching myself, that I’d been having orgasms in the toilets and he’d already seen my pussy when I’d been across his knee, so I didn’t really have anything else to hide from him. Most importantly I would be wasting as little company time as possible if I couldn’t stop myself.

I was ashamed that I’d considered stealing time from the company for my personal enjoyment. I felt contrite when he had me sit back at my desk and get on with my work.

After his little talk, the heat in my pussy had thankfully died down a bit. However, as I continued to read through the story, the heat just rose and rose once more. I was very very nervous this time when I had to reach down between my legs and touch myself. I did it when Mr Wilson wasn’t watching, but as soon as I did he looked up and told me that I was a good girl. I felt thrilled and found that I couldn’t stop, even though he was watching me.

I’m sure that he could see what I was doing beneath the table, after all there was no modesty panel since it wasn’t really a desk. That thought though just added to my excitement as I hungrily read paragraph after paragraph of the story. My fingers worked furiously at my sex and very quickly I found myself at the point of no return. Knowing that Mr Wilson was watching made my orgasm so much sweeter. I wondered if he knew that I was fantasising about him dominating me as I came, strong and hard.

It felt so strange and so very very exciting to be having an orgasm at my desk. I can definitely recommend it!

Mr Wilson was so good about it. The research I was doing was just so exciting that I was uncontrollably aroused. It’s obvious to me that anyone who has a healthy sex drive would be turned on by the work I’m doing. I’m so glad that he is such a progressive and understanding boss. Any ‘normal’ boss would be so wrapped up in what is ‘right’ that they wouldn’t be able to think clearly about what was best for the company in this situation. Mr Wilson though knows that it’s best for me to orgasm at my desk than to lose time pretending that it doesn’t turn me on. He’s so wise.

After the wonderful relief of yesterday, I didn’t have any worries today. Mr Wilson was so good about it all and even though I was seriously embarrassed I knew that if I became turned on by the research I was doing then I didn’t have to worry about him, I could relieve the tension if I needed to.

And to be frank I did need to. I couldn’t help myself from masturbating as I worked all through the morning.

I was a little bashful when I stood up to get a coffee, smoothing down my skirt and blushing as I saw just how wet my office chair was. Mr Wilson thankfully couldn’t see the damp spot. However, he did notice my skirt.

I guess I should have thought about it too. The way I’d been sitting with it pulled up around my waist meant that it was getting pretty creased. I realised that the other employees might notice the creases and ask me some questions that I didn’t want to answer.

So when I came back with my coffee and one for Mr Wilson too, he suggested that I might want to take it off before sitting down again. I was a little nervous but it did make sense. The office was private and no-one came in without approval, they didn’t want to disturb Mr Wilson. So it would be safe and I could put it back on again before anyone entered. I felt that it would be too embarrassing though, but as we talked I remembered how relaxed I was when I was naked at home, even if I used to be embarrassed about that. So since he’d already seen me naked from the waist down, there was no need to be embarrassed about removing my skirt in the privacy of our office.

He talks so much sense and before I sat back in my chair, I shimmied my skirt down and off and left it neatly folded on my desk – ready to pick up if I needed it.

I actually felt so much better. Without the material bunched up around my waist I was definitely more comfortable. I wished I’d thought of this earlier – I guess that’s why Mr Wilson is the boss and I’m the trainee.

However, as I sat there working through the research I had planned for the day and touching myself frequently between my wide-spread legs, I thought about my poor nipples. They were painfully hard and I really really wanted to touch them too.

And you know I sat there and thought about it and then it came to me. There was no problem with me touching myself between my legs, there would be no problem with me touching my breasts – and the tightness in my nipples was becoming quite distracting.

So I asked Mr Wilson if he would mind if I undid my blouse, and thankfully he was very good about it, he said that if I felt it necessary then he didn’t mind. What a great boss I have.

In a few moments I had my blouse undone and my fingers were rubbing my nipples. It felt so good and I was able to get back to work and concentrate on my research straight away.

After my lunch break, when I returned to the office, I decided it was just easiest if I took off both my skirt and blouse. I felt so much more relaxed to be sitting at my desk without having to worry about creasing my clothes and with the ability to touch myself whenever and wherever I needed to. It felt so nice to be naked, just like it does when I’m at home.

Mr Wilson, told me that I was coming along very well and that only true executive material would have been brave and direct enough to find such a good solution to the problem of dealing with my natural arousal while I carried out such important work. He said that I was clearly putting the company first, above my own desires and needs and my personal feelings.

He told me he was very pleased with my progress through his training programme. I’m so happy that he’s pleased, I just know that by showing my dedication to the job today that he’ll definitely be thinking about promoting me very soon.

I’ve felt so good all weekend.

I want to impress Mr Wilson tomorrow when I go to work, so I’ve spent the whole weekend doing more of my research. I’ve written up a couple of papers on bondage devices and on submissiveness that I hope he’ll find interesting.

Of course it really helped that I was able to fantasise about myself as the submissive and really get into a submissive frame of mind. I really think that all the research I’ve been doing has set me up to understand our customers.

And at the same time I’ve discovered just how much I love the same fantasies as our customers. I really think I’m going to prove to Mr Wilson that I’m invaluable to the successful completion of the project. And I’m sure that HKK are going to be very impressed with the transformation of Penelope’s Pleasures (I overheard Mr Wilson talking on the phone to the manager at HKK responsible for project about how the transformation was progressing very well and it was clear that he was pleased with what Mr Wilson was telling him – I think we’ll be due a bonus once the project is complete).