The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy of Chemistry

Chapter 2

By Lord Rod and Sisenmana

Del woke up to the quiet hum of the servers. He looked down and found himself completely naked and covered with sweat, clothes strewn about the room. The soft yellow and electric blue glow made Clarisse’s flesh seem like something out of an ecstasy trip with a dash of statuesque marble for flesh. He saw her sleeping and his manhood instantly came erect. He glanced over at his cell phone, softly glowing on top of her bra and saw that it was 5am! Then he remembered. They had fucked for what seemed like hours. He felt...better...clearer now, but he still felt drawn to her.

He could only imagine what permanent damage he might have done.

Clarisse was sound asleep exhausted and sore, tender all over from the unfamiliar assault to her body, covered in a mix of his semen and her blood and their sweat. Her curly red hair fallen over and pasted to her face hiding it from a clear view. She looked like a mess, but a beautiful one despite that.

Her mind was bent to his will though, it had not taken much but she would do whatever he wanted now, without question or reservation.

The look of worshipful devotion on her face was more than enough to convince him that this was going to be a problem. He didn’t want to marry her! He just wanted to fuck her. And now he was responsible. What if he had broken her? What if all she could do was fuck now? Worse...what if he got so horny he did that to anyone he wanted to fuck? He couldn’t UNLEARN what he had learned in the book; even though he could already tell that would make it easier to do. And that was just ONE SPELL.

It was insane.

He had some things to figure out, “Clarisse. Do you…..still know who you are? Are you OK?” He stretched, having slept in an awkward position though doing so made his muscles flex and his inflagrante delecto display in all kinds of interesting ways.

She smiled at him and answered him reassuringly, “Of course Master. I am Clarisse, and your slave. I am a student of chemistry and yours to command and use as you see fit.” She sat up and reached out her hand to gently run her soft fingers against his inner thigh muscle. “I am perfect, a little sore but I have never felt sore in such a good way.”

“So...one spell and suddenly you’re my slave? I need to check the book but...that sounds...were you already submissive Clarisse? Like whips, chains and leather? I felt….” he swallowed feeling guilty but loving the touch of those fingers as his already hard dick throbbed even harder, “That I took your virginity. I’m….” he wanted to say he was sorry, but he wasn’t sorry. Not one little bit, “Honored….to take your virginity.” Without even thinking he added,”to be your master.” He gently played with her hair.

She shook her head no. “I know nothing about the spell Master Del, or anything about being submissive before now, or liking whips or chains or leather. I have never been with anyone else before now.” She looked down with her hands in her lap. “I was much to scared to ever get so close to anyone, but you.. Made me feel safe with you, desired and wanted.” She smiled as she looked back up and again her fingers wrapped around that hard dick. “I would do anything you asked of me unless…” She looked down again and took away her fingers. “Unless you do not want me?” biting her lip.

“You….oh god, I do but if we start that again we’ll be here when they open up the room. Let’s get dressed and go to my Dorm room. We can shower and figure this out, OK?” He gently bent down and kissed her lips.

Clarisse smiled and let the kiss linger as much as he would allow it. When the kiss did finally break, she assisted him with his clothing first, and then found her own. “I would love to shower with you Master Del, and invite you to my place too later.” She definitely needed a shower though and tried her best to make herself more presentable before they left the library.

He winked as they dressed quickly. He felt a need for a shower and tried to think of dead puppies to force the raging boner to untent. He wasn’t sure he could at first, but eventually got it under somewhat control, but it required almost constant concentration as he slowly led her by the hand through the library and out of the emergency door.

She had smiles softly as he led her out of the emergency grateful for his discretion and care. Her hand gently entwined in his own. Enjoying the contact with him, Her blush was soft as she thought about her evening with Del, her new master, and she tried so hard to clear her mind, and took deep breaths. Remaining quiet unless he invited her to speak for the moment, content to be with him.

Del temporarily lost concentration when he looked back and saw that worshipful smile on her face. It was beautiful, the kind that one might reserve for a god or a rock star. He’d seen videos of the Beatles when girls fainted or went berserk throwing their undergarments in a crowd, and that was the kind of thing that he saw in her eyes. When she said ‘anything’ she meant ‘anything’...she was gorgeous too. Del was ashamed and even more ashamed at how tempted he was to begin using the spell or other spells on all of the women he...HOLY FUCK! He’d forgotten the Grimoire! But the alarm was back on in the library…

It would surely wait a few hours. Now he had to get back and..change...and...do other things.

She truly did adore him, and she did not see him for the money he did not have, she did not see him for his body, though she would worship him like a god, she saw him with a pure heart giving all of who she was to him, without any reservation. Still she kept quiet still shy as he knew her, his to command and mold into whatever he wished. For her to be quiet would seem as normal as ever because it was who she was, intimidated by others, and in most cases afraid to voice her thoughts. It was easy for her to follow him and let him guide her.

Eventually they reached his dorm and she was unsure what to expect of those they may encounter along the way.

His dorm room was a mess; huge amounts of clothing were strewn about with a few half eaten food containers and he despaired. Shit! He hadn’t expected...then he remembered. It didn’t matter. She belonged to him. He pulled her in after him, slamming the door unintentionally and then looked at her with smouldering lust. He pulled her toward him and kissed her, while rapidly working to reduce her to a state of undress again.

Clarisse ignored the mess and would help him clean it later, after all the mess was because she was not here to take care of her Master properly. Now she was. As he slammed the door though she jumped startled and bit her lip. She had not expected him to kiss her or undress her again so quickly, but she did not resist instead she tried again to convey her love for him in their kiss and whimpered at how wonderful his lips felt pressed against her own.

He slowly slid his lips into her own, feeling her soft silken flesh melt against his own as he pulled off his shirt, loving the feeling of her tits against his muscled chest. But he breathed a sigh of relief as his aching cock throbbed out from his underwear and he guided her towards him, sliding into her. It was mana from heaven.

The feeling of his cock inside her causes her to wrap her arms around him embracing him so intimately with her sheath, her lips, constricting and pulling him within her, as if he always belonged there inside of her, She whimpered at the feel of him, and softly spoke, “Oh Master, Please do not stop. I need you inside me, Please. You feel so wonderful!”

He didn’t stop, couldn’t stop, the desire making his cock harder than it had even been the night before as he pulled up one of her legs so that her knee was at a right angle and he spread them a bit more, grabbing her ass so he could go farther in. He needed to be inside of her, farther, each thrust a quest to fuck her in the brain. Del lost thought of anything but her perfect eyes and the feel of his cock inside those silken sugar walls.

Clarisse could still feel his need as if it was her own and she brought her other leg up to wrap both around him, as he tried to push deeper inside of her, and she rose and crashed with each of his thrust, moaning out in desperate need to feel him push his cock up into her brain. She ignored any tenderness, any aches her body felt, only feeling his need, and she did something unexpected, biting into his shoulder as he fucked her deeply, needing to feel his throbbing aching cock explode in her walls.

He filled that need, unable to stop himself realizing that he was cumming in her unprotected after how many times (6...7?) the previous night and then he suddenly didn’t care. He came hard and fast, hot seed pouring up so hard she likely felt it inside her hitting the top of her wound, supernaturally enhanced to enter her. He kept cumming and grunted, eyes rolling up into his head as pleasure melted his mind.

Her own mind fogged over from the pleasure of him cumming inside her, filling her with the gift of his seed and she was overwhelmed with the pleasure, her own mind fogged over as her lips brushed against his neck so tenderly. The more he fucked her, the more lost in the moment she became, and she held onto him as if she was was afraid to loose him and the way he made her feel.

He kept fucking her, driving her to orgasm, unable to stop, still filling her with seed. He impulsively reached down to her nipples, pinching them hard, seeing what her reaction would be. Del used that grip to thrust into her, still hard though he slowly started to peter off.

As he pinched her nipples she squealed from the unexpected pain and buried her head into his neck again to bite him there. Such a hard grip sending her body over the edge though and she released again, quaking against him, like a violent earthquake. Her body tense around him constricting on him milking his cock of all the seed she could milk from his precious cock.

Del smiled as she came, slowly kissing her again, and then began pinching her nipples more, trying to elicit a second orgasm from her breasts alone, enjoying how she reacted to him while he ground into her, cock finally stopping but still hard enough to fuck. He stared at her, breathing heavily but a look of complete satisfaction and even almost lordship on his countenance.

Clarisse could not imagine how he could do it, nor did she have the capacity of mind to think clearly enough to question it but his attention to her nipples, was enough to make her lose control again. And his semen and her own juices were flowing from her, her body tightly coiled around him, and she tried desperately to catch her own breath. She looked down as she saw his eyes and averted her eyes because she should never look her Master directly in the eyes without permission.

He finally settled down, some of the lust leaving him but he wanted to play with her, use her and fuck her. He also wanted, almost compulsively to study more of the Grimoire and that worried the hell out of him. Breathing heavily, he calmed and tried to focus. He gently slid out of her and pulled her by the hand to the shower.

As he took her to the shower, she was gentle, she turned on the water, letting it grow hot, stepped in first to make sure it was perfect for the two of them to shower, and then offered her hand. She was protective of him, her own needs not nearly as important as seeing to his own.

He gently began a systematic washing of her body, starting with her face, and working down, scrubbing every inch with his hands, washing her like he would a pet but establishing dominance through his actions and body language, spending extra time on all the right spots to keep her in a constant haze of lust.

She kept her head down, her eyes adoring his cock as he washed her. She loved the feel of him washing her and as he scrubbed every inch of her body. Clarisse could not help but moan from the way he touched her. Her nipples so hard on her chest, and her clit swollen and puffy from all the attention and affection.

He relaxed finally, considering where this was all going. To him, this was surreal but fantastic. Del was tempted to just...nap. As he drifted off to sleep, something was bothering him in the back of his mind. At first he just dismissed it, stupid conscience. No, this was something else. Something impo-

The BOOK!

Instantly, he bolted upright, “We need to go! Now!”

“As you wish Master Del, you know I will go with you anywhere though.. If you wished I could stay and clean your room as well too.” She smiles softly as she kisses his nose. Her fingers gently grazing his chest as she searches his eyes for what he wishes.

He begins to get dressed as quickly as quickly as he possibly can, putting on his shirt and then a pair of shoes. He seems urgent. “Throw on something…” he smiles at her though there is some tension in his voice.

Clarisse threw on one of his shirts and pair of his boxer shorts, and it actually worked for her as a very casual outfit, and then slips on her shoes. “Will this work Master Del?”

He smiles as he looks her up and down, enjoying how she filled it out, “Good for you.” He grabbed her by the hand and began to run back for the library. It would be open by now and while he doubted anyone else would mess with a totally unknown book, he really didn’t want to take any chances. He made sure she was able to keep up, not wanting to drag her.

She kept up easily, obviously she takes good care of herself, and works out routinely. As she follows him, and runs the entire way hardly out of breath but her chest does rise and fall more quickly with each of her breaths.

As he ran past the circulation desk and up the stairs, several students were looking at him with curiosity. They knew him as an employee of the library of course, but this was insane. Up three flights he went and went in. It wasn’t there! He almost panicked but then carefully began to look around, just to be sure.

She did not stop to look around at the others that she normally shied away from, only concerned with following him, not sure what he was urgently seeking there in the library. “What are we looking for Del?” Clarisse offered since they were around others and she was not sure what was going on entirely herself, only that something was urgent enough to make him run all the way here from the other side of campus.

Del took a calm breath, trying to clear his head. It wasn’t working. Aside from the general worry of someone just flat out STEALING university property that he was caring for, the idea that magic was real and that someone out there has it, someone willing to steal things concerned him greatly. “It’s a book. A very important book,” should he tell her? Maybe. “It’s magic. I cast a spell on you and need to make sure you are alright.”

She shook her head rather confused stopping in her tracks, unsure what he meant by Magic as Clarisse looked up studying him. Part of her screaming at herself; what she has done is perfectly fine because she loves Del, and the other part of her was starting to try to piece the puzzle together of why she has been behaving as she is. She gently put her hand against the wall and tried to steady herself.

Del gently put his hand on her back and said, “Look, I’ll explain when we find the book, right now I need to find it.” He decided to make things easier, “It’s my job on the line.”

Clarisse nodded her understandingly. She was trying her best to steady herself as he put his hand on her back but she was still clearly upset. “What are we looking for Del?” Her eyes looked at him, looking truly hurt, and she is trying her best to keep from getting upset, but he had done something to her and she had to know what.

“A book, a rather specific red leather bound bo—” he looked up and then examined the wall. The cameras...of course. “Over here…” he waved her over to a computer and looked. He slowly rewound and then blinked. Sarah. Of course it was. She was always ‘borrowing’ books but this might not LET her put it back, “Let’s go.”

She followed him as he led her. At the moment she had no choice and she had no idea who Sarah was. She was not exactly ready to talk right now, with so many thoughts going through her mind, the least of which is what had he done to her, and why, and how could he do this to her. Why did he feel the need to use magic on her?