The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy of Chemistry

Chapter 3

By Lord Rod and Sisenmana

Sarah knew what she was doing...of course she did. She just meant to get Del’s attention. She loved how he liked smart women and they were good friends, but he was so shy that he never asked her out. She had considered asking him out but was afraid that she would chase him away, so on and on they had danced with her feeling the chemistry between them. And then she had seem him making out with that floozy! It had driven her to fits.

But then she had seen something...odd about it all. Del was acting way too aggressive. For two semesters she had chased and flirted with Del, slowly getting him to the point where he would ask her out, she was sure of it...and then this bimbo came along. When they went into server room she hid in the shelves and waited for them to come out. She was there ALL night. It was insane.

She felt insane.

Just when she was about to give up, they stumbled out at five in the morning. She was about to yell at them but decided instead to search the office for clues as to who the new girl was. Del was HER boyfriend. Mostly. Almost. He just didn’t know it yet. Then she saw the unusual book and began leafing through the pages.

Holy mother of God! That explained everything. This...was incredible stuff. So she grabbed the book and got out of there. Two could play at this game.

* * *

She went back to her own dorm room with the precious book. The book that was going to help gain the love of her life and keep him. So she began try to focus on him alone. On his mind, on those amazing blue eyes and blond hair. The ones that left her daydreaming in the middle of her own classes. Surely she could have him eating out of her hands. Why wouldn’t he want to be with her. With her own stunning green eyes and Ebony Locks of curls, her pouty lips and her breasts that stood out prominently on her chest. She could already feel him suckling on her nipples.

Now her hand was playing with them, making them as hard as could be, before she realized what she was doing and turned her attention back to the book. It would surely solve all her worries; with how to get Del to be hers and he would send that floozy packing or maybe just maybe she could be their slave and do whatever they wanted. That would teach that slut a lesson not to mess with her boyfriend for sure!

Alyssa walked in. She had sky blue eyes and blond hair. Her tits weren’t as impressive as Sarah’s but she had a nice ass and kept in shape. Sarah was her dorm mate and she enjoyed her company most of the time, but she was always going on about that git Del! The man was positively a loser. Just ASK HER OUT ALREADY. She’d almost considered asking the idiot out just for spite.

She was about to say hello to Sarah when she saw she was in ‘absorb book of the week’ mode. Uh oh. She did NOT want to hear about arcane Russian dynastic history again and quietly began backing out of the room.

If this book really could do what Sarah thought it did she simply had to try it out before she tried it out on the love of her life. And that her roommate had just walked in got her thinking. Thinking like this was dangerous and she had not yet read the warnings herself about what any side effects where. Sarah was thinking though, if she could get Alyssa to do anything she wanted, this would be great and she began to focus on her roommate, taking her mind off of Del. “Good Morning Alyssa.” She smiled at her before she could back out of the room. “Is everything alright?”

Alyssa sighed. She had been so close to getting away. She put on her best smile and nodded, “Oh yeah. Class was boring but I survived.” What could she do to avoid talking about the book. Ah. She knew. “Hey I think I saw Del walking across campus this morning. Maybe a new girl. She looked interesting.” Ask where, she silently thought. Ask where. You know you need to go….

Sarah looked up at her with those green eyes of hers and twisted a lock of her ebony hair in her finger. Her thoughts were focused on Alyssa coming closer to her and kissing her. Just a small test of the true abilities in the book, “Oh where did you see him Alyssa?” She didn’t even bring up the book she just kept focusing on the feeling of Alyssa, kissing her lips, and what it might be like for her to have her head buried into her clit suckling on it, having her as her slave doing her every whim.

In the 8th grade, Alyssa remembered being in the same room as a Tesla coil at the science museum. It had felt electric and magic as she had held a light bulb with no wires only to watch it turn on. And she had felt it all over her skin. Alyssa wasn’t really bi, but like a lot of girls she had been curious. Unlike a guy, it wasn’t like she didn’t have control of her own equipment but she hadn’t ever really gotten drunk enough to make a go at it. Until now.

She looked at Sarah and felt a kind of a light pressure in the front of her brain, abstractly remembering that that was the Cerebral Cortex, where higher judgement calls were made. Then she felt a tingling run down her spine and pop out like a happy little electric gopher in her nipples, making them instantly go hard and pert. “Uh…...uh….uh..um...his...dorm?” She was looking at Sarah with wanton lust, shaking her head trying to snap out of it.

‘Oh my fucking god,’ where the thoughts going through Sarah’s mind now as she could see Alyssa’s body reacting to her thoughts, and the way she stammered made her smile so much. She kept thinking how great it would be if she would just pull open her shirt and squeeze her nipples making them hard while her tongue licked at her wet clit. “Why don’t you relax a bit with me Alyssa and show me what is on your mind? We so rarely get to talk.” She was smiling at her, bonding herself to Alyssa without realizing needing her to do whatever she wanted.

Sarah wanted Alyssa to touch her and let her curiosity run wild and while they were in their own dorm room, why hold back any at all. She began to lean back on her bed and relax, holding out her hand to Alyssa to come closer.

“Relax….” Alyssa heard herself say like some kind of cliche in a vampire movie. She was strong willed damn it! Whatever this was was...so...good. The tingling reached her pussy and she began to get wet. She immediately became compliant and found herself kneeling at Sarah’s feet and looking up at her room mate. “I’m thinking how good it is to have you as a roommate,” she couldn’t think straight, “And how silly you are sometimes but a good kind of silly...and how relaxed I am and how part of me is really stressed about this but I don’t care because my pussy feels so good and you’re so pretty and I love your lips and they are really kissable and what’s going on and why am I doing this?” She kissed Sarah’s hand affectionately.

Sarah smiled as she finally began to understand what Del must have done to the unsuspecting lady that he was with. He turned Clarisse’s mind to mush, and now she was about to do the same to Alyssa and it felt great. ‘Because you have always wanted to.’ She thought to herself and she leaned forward so that her lips met with Alyssa’s and kissed her rather passionately. She let the kiss convey what she was feeling and tried to convey to Alyssa that she wanted her to make her cum, through her thoughts. Her thoughts all about the moment and how much she wanted her to please her aching body, aching need she had for Del, but Del was disappointing her and ‘Damn It’ She needed a release!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. The sound of a dial tone entered into Alyssa’s mind. “The brain you have dialed is not here. If you feel you have reached this person in error, please hang up and try again.” Of course she had always wanted to do this. She had envied her attraction to Del and wanted to have the courage to help her friend cope with her pure and perfect love. Sarah was her good friend. Part of her knew this was false, Alyssa had been hit with a chemistry spell not the memory alteration but right now she was making herself BELIEVE she had always wanted this because Sarah was her good friend. And she felt shame, shame for mocking Sarah when she needed her so much. She kissed Sarah right back. Alyssa began to caress Sarah’s inner thigh.

Sarah pulled up up onto the dorm room bed with her as they kissed, her hand moving up beneath Alyssa’s blouse to squeeze those firm and aroused breasts Her thoughts all about how much she needed her to finger fuck her really hard. All she had to do was focus on Alyssa as her hand moved down beneath her skirt and rub her sensitive clit over the wetness of her Panties. Her own panties just as wet as Alyssa moved her hand along her inner thigh. Her lips never left Alyssa’s though conveying the entire time how much Alyssa must adore Sarah to kiss her and want to do anything Sarah asked of her.

All Alyssa did was please her mistress. She slid her tongue inside Sarah’s lips and pulled Sarah’s panties off. She felt like Sarah’s panties. alyssa was just here to help Sarah cum. she didn’t matter, only Sarah. Slowly, carefully, alyssa withdrew from Sarah’s lips and began kissing lower. Inch by inch, she went lower, and began to suck Sarah’s perfect tits. alyssa was nothing, Sarah was everything. she finally got Sarah’s panties off and slide her fingers into Sarah’s slit, gently caressing and thumbing Sarah’s clit. Soft, needful grunts began to come out of alyssa’s mouth.

The urge could not be stopped. She continued to kiss lower and lower on Sarah’s body until she was finally just licking out her cunt. Nothing mattered but sliding her tongue up and inside. It tasted glorious. Sarah was everything, alyssa was nothing.

Sarah held her head though moaning as her clit was devoured being eaten so intimately wanting and needing this so very much. The way she slid her fingers into her was perfect as if every thing she needed Alyssa was anticipating. Alyssa was so perfect and the way she reached her fingers into her was more than she can stand as she came in Alyssa’s mouth unable to hold back. Every movement of those fingers, and every movement of her tongue made Sarah tremble with pure delight. “Ooohh Fuck yes My Slave! Gods yes! You are such a fucking slut to do my bidding isn’t that right Alyssa?” She grabbed her hair and brought her up to kiss her, tasting her own juices on Alyssa.

Sarah did not care one bit about satisfying Alyssa, because Alyssa was her slave to do whatever she wished now. She might if she felt inspired return the favor, but all she could think about now was how many people she could turn into her slaves, and she was becoming drunk with the idea.

Alyssa came against her will, sensing that she didn’t matter but was so turned on by it all that she came and came harder than she ever had in her life. Nodding like a little puppy she licked Sarah’s juices, kissing Sarah passionately like she was in love, because she was.

“Oh you are a dirty little slut. Such a good little fucking slut. You will do anything I wish won’t you?” She said stroking her hair gently and then grabbing her hair harshly. “I am all you will think about and you will do everything I wish. Isn’t that right?” She smiled shaking her head, “Isn’t that right?” Sarah could not even think of the consequences of what she was doing because she did not know there were any other than what she wanted.

Alyssa nodded and panted. She didn’t know why she was acting like an actual bitch but she was whatever Sarah wanted her to be. She nodded and all she could think about was what Sarah wanted. Nothing else, no one else mattered. She would dump her boyfriend right now if she could even remember what his name was. All that mattered was Sarah. She was her goddess.

“Such a good bitch, now I want you to clean up this room, and yourself. You can not go around dirty. And then you will go to your class as if nothing ever happened. But when you are away from classes you will return here and do anything I say. The more you think about me, the more you want to do everything I can, but you will not remember me telling you this is how you feel, do you understand?” Gently caressing her cheek.

Alyssa nodded with absolute understanding. This was her life now. She was just a human cunt.

* * *

Del ran up to her door and knocked lightly. He kept hoping he was right even though the idea of the book in Sarah’s hands was positively creepy. She obsessed over him. What if she tried to use magic on him? He tried not to think about it. He should have studied the book more. Then he looked back at Clarisse, smiling vapidly and devotedly at him and felt a twinge of guilt.

Fuck this. He opened the door and went right in.

What he found inside was was the sight of Sarah looking very satisfied, holding a very beautiful Alyssa’s head between her legs. being ate out as she looked up at Del stunned by him barging in. “What the..” was all she could think to say before she pushed away Alyssa, and looked up at him completely startled.

The first thing he wanted to do was run up and slap her, but that was too dangerous. Immediately, he looked for the book. He didn’t see it in the room but that didn’t mean it wasn’t here. He looked at Clarisse and said, “Sit on her while I find it!”

Clarisse immediately did so and simply sat on Sarah while Del began to ransack the place for the book.

Sarah tried to push the slut away. “So this is how you got her to adore you? You know I could probably do the same to you or we could have this campus eating out of our hands, if we work together? Come on Del, sweetheart. You know you want to do this with me.” She struggled to push Clarisse away from her, making the slave fall to the ground and fall on her ass. Meanwhile Sarah just laughed. “Come on now Del. What do you say? We would be amazing partners.”

Del considered. She didn’t have time to hide it but he wasn’t seeing...then he remembered the nude girl with her. Likely her dorm mate. The bedroom! Of course, he ran for the bed and saw the book right next to it. Eureka! “I don’t think we’re going to be partners at all Sarah…”

She stood in front of him naked while Alyssa and Clarisse sat quietly near each other, and she looked up into his eyes. Her face only a hairs breath from his, and her hand gently rubbed at his cock beneath his pants. “Why do you not think we could be partners? Why do you resist me so Del? Tell me the truth.” Her eyes locking on his as her hand tried to coax him to change his mind.

Unlike Sarah, Del had actually looked through some of the rest of the book, even if he hadn’t studied it anywhere nearly as closely as he should. Her ministrations on his manhood definitely got his attention, but he wasn’t taking this lying down. He turned to another page and then slowly focused on the pattern there. This wasn’t attraction….this was subtraction. Her IQ began to lower.

She began to shake her head as she looked up at him, “What are you doing Del?” She could not figure it out. And she could not understand the book either. She tried think straight but was losing the battle and just continued to stroke his cock gently. “Please tell me what I can do to make you happy.”

His cock began to stir and he turned to another page. He was reluctant to do to Sarah what he had inflicted on Clarisse, because he still wasn’t sure he could undo it. There were plenty of things in the book about adding or subtracting things, so he knew he could ‘fix’ Sarah...if he wanted too but he needed her somewhat docile so while he moaned as his cock began to engorge, he focused on another pattern...slowly increasing Sarah’s libido.

Her entire body was reacting to being so close to him, it needed to make love to him. He could smell her scent in the air, and see the way her nipples were becoming engorged at his words. Words she no longer understood but his voice was like honey to her ears. She continued caressing him trying to anticipate what he would want next, and as should could feel him hardening, she reached both hands down to unfasten his pants to help free him of those trappings.

Del had always found Sarah physically attractive, it was only her bossy nature that annoyed him. He grunted and began to caress Sarah’s tits. His cock began to harden. He needed to make her safer to deal with but right now, he needed to fuck. He looked at Alyssa and Clarisse waiting nearby expectantly.

Both girls came closer as he looked over at them, and came closer to help remove his clothing, kissing him very sensually and gently stroking Sarah as well. They could both feel the need and did not need to be told what to do, just that urging at there in the back of their minds to comply to whatever they wished.

With a gesture of his hand, he indicated that they should focus on Sarah. With them occupying her, he could focus on enjoying himself as he slowly slid forward, realizing he was too tall to fit into her standing up as he pushed her back onto the couch, spreading her legs himself and then sliding his rock hard erection into her as he pulled her legs up toward him.

Sarah was at his mercy as he pushed her back on the couch and slid himself into her and she moaned out loud as he filled her to bursting. “Oh Fuck!” she cried out and just him pushing into her she was bound to him as Alyssa was bound to her and Clarisse was bound to Del as well. Both girls went about sucking hungrily on each of Sarah’s nipples. Their hands exploring Sarah and Del adoringly as they wanted nothing more than to please their Masters.

He began to pound Sarah’s pussy with his already enlarged cock, grabbing her ass and grinning from ear to ear. He was pleased as the girls worked on his nipples, letting Sarah’s body lay on their arms which made her effectively weightless as he fucked her, making it all the easier to fuck her with increased strength. He needed to get it farther and farther inside her each time.

The girls were driven insane with lust. They couldn’t help it and knew that they had been turned into human cunts by each of their new owners but didn’t care. Alyssa sucked on Sarah’s right nipple while Clarisse sucked on her right. They looked at each other with lust as well, equal understanding that they needed to suck and fuck with one hand under Sarah’s back, helping Del fuck her, and the other on their clit, desperately stroking and occasionally pinching their nipples. Alyssa was the first of the two who came up with the idea of reaching over to pinch Clarisse’s nipple which only turned Clarisse on, so while they sucked Sarah’s nipples, they began to get closer and closer to orgasm themselves as they stroked Sarah, their own bodies and each other.

Sarah’s body was on fire with the pleasure going through her, her breath held, every muscle of her body tensing from the pleasure that overwhelmed her body and mind. Her own emotions spilling over into the girls, and Del, and the three of them were on the verge of a epic release just waiting for the final push and feeling from Del that he too was going to explode in a shared orgasm between them. All Sarah could say between breaths, when she could manage to gasp, was “Fuck!” over and over again. As if it was the only word that filled her thoughts, and the only word that should fill her thoughts and that that Clarisse and Alyssa’s mind as well. She could feel the overwhelming need to make this a bigger and better thing for Del.. all for him as as he exploded together, holding to each other, so much heat radiating from them and all they could slump into a heap on top of her against the couch.

Finally Del came inside of her, not even believing he had any sperm left after the boinking he had given Clarisse, but some how, magically, he felt it stream inside of her, warm jism sliding up and into her sugar walls, deliberately pulling up her ass to encourage it slide up and into her as far as possible. He looked at her with domination, satisfaction and lust.

She could not respond vocally just her body milking all the cum from him she could. Sarah’s was lost in her own thoughts and slipping into a peaceful sleep of the harem she would create on the campus and how much Del would love her for what she could do for him.

Nearby Alyssa and Clarisse were curled up together in a worn out pile as well. Dreaming of how much they longed to be fucked by their new master, and do anything they could to make him happy. They lived now for him. She was going to have him the greatest Harem ever and she would be the one that hand picked each beautiful woman to join them. She was sure of it, and it made her body even more wet as she lay under Del, her fingers gently stroking through his hair.