The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Joy of Chemistry

Chapter 5

Renee was 19 and had the body of a model with a perfect figure, bright green eyes, long brown hair and full crimson lips. She was a criminology major at a rival school but Renee and Clarisse were inseparable. It had been a week though since Renee had heard from her friend and so she had come to see her. What greeted her though was not what she expected.

The door opened and Clarisse stood before her, totally transformed. She had bleach blond hair, blue eyes, huge jiggling tits the size of volleyballs with a silver chain that went from pierced nipple to pierced nipple with a third that went to her pussy. Her pussy itself was dripping from constant arousal and was entirely shaved and she had the words “Del’s fuck doll” tattooed over her breasts and “Fuck me here” right over her slit. “Oh….hai Renee….” her voice sounded like a Gidget, “how are ya?” She giggled and bounced.

Renee was totally surprised and had to take a second and third look at her friend. She could barely recognize her anymore, and she pushed her way inside to make sure she was seeing what she was. How could someone do this to her best friend? She was mad and Clarisse was no where near being herself. Renee was boiling and was about to lift her phone to call the police to report a crime. What happened to her best friend though, the shy girl she knew. This was not her as she knew her anymore. “Oh Sweetheart! What happened to you?” She could smell the scent of Clarisse heavy in the air and gently took her hand. “Are you alright Clarisse?”

Clarisse had glassy eyes and giggled, “I met the best gauy...ya should meet him. Wanna?” She smiled and swayed and looked her hot friend over. “Your dress looks sooo nice….” She giggled and looked at Renee in a way she had never done before.

Renee really wanted to meet this guy, because she thought he was probably a total jerk and sleaze and wanted to kick him in the crotch herself for what he had done to her friend. She also wondered though just how hot he was. She gently wrapped her arms around her friend in a warm hug though to reassure her how much she loved her and cared for her. “Thank you Clarisse, you look so different too. I barely recognize you. Are you alright? Tell me the truth My friend? And I want to definitely meet this guy for myself.

Clarisse smiled and hugged her friend tightly, knowing that Renee in a drunken binge had hinted that she was a little big bi and caressed her thigh as they hugged. “I would love for you to meet him. He’ll be here in 15 or 20 minutes….come in, do you want to sit down and relax?” She took her hands and slowly pulled her toward the couch. The whole house smelled of sex and thick incense.

Renee licked her lips a little and nodded softly kissing Clarisse’s neck. The smell was getting to Renee and making her wet despite her immediate anger. “Yes I do Clarisse if you will join me while we wait? You know how much I love to cuddle with you beautiful.” She was happy to let Clarisse lead her in especially with Clarisse looking as she did, and she tugged lightly on the chains, to stimulate those large gorgeous breasts and that dripping wet clit even more.

Clarisse moaned and sat down, smiling as her friend seemed to be getting horny. She wasn’t sure if it was magic or her boobs or something else but she knew that Del would be pleased to meet her friend. She wasn’t smart enough to use the book any more but she could keep Renee happy and put her arms around her friend.

With her arms around her Renee, begins to kiss her softly, along the neck just beneath her ear, “Would he mind if we played?” She offers softly brushing her lips softly at that sensitive spot, while her thumb gently brushed along her nipple and the piercing there.

Clarisse, who had been mostly straight before shook her head and began to kiss back, rubbing Renee’s arm, nearer and nearer to her nipple. If she was so flexible now could Del really be that bad?

Renee deepened the kiss between the two of them, and gently pushed her back against the floor. “Then he won’t mind if I kiss your nipples.” As she kissed the right nipple and began to suck softly there. She was herself dripping wet now. “Oh Clarisse I have wanted to do this for a long time.” Not giving her a chance to reply.

Clarisse giggled and shook her head, pulling Renee’s head into her nipples, sliding her hand between Renee’s legs and slowly rubbing.

Renee spread her legs for Clarisse to be able to rub there, and sucked on her lips like a baby starved, striving to make the nipples rock hard by her sucking them turning brutal with the relentless usage of her lips, and pushing Clarisse’s hands away and above her head to hold them there, wanting to be in control of Clarisse though she was enjoying Clarisse rubbing there, she wanted to taste her first.

Clarisse wasn’t that hard to be in control of. She was like a good horse and would let whoever grabbed her nipple reigns fuck her silly. She let Renee hold her hands and moaned as she was sucked. “Yes, yes, more Renee!”

Renee sucked her nipples in so hard she was beginning to turn them purple and they were like mini boulders on her chest. She let go of one with her teeth and smiled up at Clarisse. “Would it excite him if he came in here to find his slut all wound up for him? And dripping wet? And being used? I can see how much it excites you Clarisse. I think I am going to like Del.” Moving from one breast to the other, finally releasing Clarisse’s hands and hitting her breasts to leave handprints there but not to hurt her too much. She was only aiming to excite Clarisse.

“Yeah, it would….” her pussy was so wet. She loved her friend so much, “Yeah….” she thrust her titties into Renee’s hands as she stroked them, loving the feeling and was insanely loyal to her good friend.

The door opened.

“Well um….hello.” Del, his old self but buff and much more muscular and with an impressive bulge in his pants smiled, “Are you a new girl?”

Renee let go her nipple with a snap as the door opened and smiled at Del. Her hand idly pulling at Clarisse’s chain. Her eyes gazing over Del and blushing. “Mmmm. You are so gorgeous, I had not expected you to be so hot.” She smiled and winked at him. “I was only here originally to see Clarisse, her and I are old friends, but now I am here, I suppose I could stay, if you like?”

He smiled, “I….” he would normally find this odd but thanks to the alterations done to him, his cock immediately began to harden, straining against his pants. It was huge and hypnotic, literally. Any woman looking at even the bulge would be attracted to it. “You can definitely stay…” he winked back.

Renee could not help but stand up and move closer to him, her eyes entranced by that cock bulging there in his pants and for some reason she could not bare to see him straining in his pants with such a large cock, and her fingers slowly moved down his sides, and down to unbuckle his pants. “Please allow me to help you?” She offered softly.

He smiled, “Please….” he waved his hand, which seemed to make it better somehow. He smiled and nodded at her, “Be my guest…”

Clarisse just giggled and rubbed her tits and clit. She couldn’t help it, she had been a good girl and brought someone else for Del to fuck!

She smiled that he accepted her offer and she knelt down in front of him to unbuckle his pants and unzip them before she pulled them down and unlaced his shoes from his feet. Then she pulled his underwear down to follow. Admiring the now revealed cock springing free for her. “Oh My You do have a magnificent cock!” rubbing her cheek against it. “So soft, Sir.” She is shaking her head though unsure why she is practically giving herself to this man and ready to pleasure him when she was ready to kick him in the crotch earlier. She wants to be mad but part of her wants a piece of his huge cock too.

He smiles and let her worship his cock, male pheromones going all out towards her face and he smiles, “You should suck it….shouldn’t you …” he waited for her name.

“Renee,” giggled at Clarisse as she stuck a large dildo in her pussy. That was what she was, a Pussy.

“Yes,” Del smiled, vaguely aware that something was wrong about treating other people like this but not thinking about it so much as she was there, so close with her mouth and ready to worship it.

She nodded slowly as she was unable to resist him with those pheromones filling the air, and she gently took his cock in her hand and brought it to her lips trying to wrap it around that glorious cock, on her knees in front of him, and beginning to try to pleasure his cock she wanted to taste of.

Del smiled and slowly waved it back and forth in front of her, almost hypnotizing her with it, pulling her toward the tip by reaching out to the back of her head. He smiled, “It smells good, doesn’t it?” He loved the look on her face and the glaze that began to go over her eyes as the magic began to do it its work.

She nodded slowly the closer he pulled her to his swinging cock and her eyes locked on it, and she could not help but breath more deeply. Her pussy throbbing and starting to engorge as she wanted to wrap her lips around it and suck it deeply. Her eyes looking up into his own as her tongue worked around the tip and dipped its way into his slit to try to get a taste of him. A sample if she could. Her other hand gently rubbing at his sac beneath that glorious cock. She was oblivious to anything else but him.

Behind her Clarisse was watching them both and rubbing that large dildo over her pussy teasing herself, pulling it away every time she would get close to cumming, her moans adding a musical quality to the atmosphere. She would do anything her Master wished of her now, had done anything, even to the point she no longer looked like herself as Renee had witnessed.

He let her get just a taste of his precum, the samples entering into her brain, enjoying the sensations he knew it was sending, then pulled it out, waving it back and forth again. He smiled, “You are pretty Renee. I think it was smart of you to come here. You’re so glad you came aren’t you? This is the best day of your life.”

As he pulled that glorious cock out of her mouth, she licked her lips and looked a touch sad as he teased her with it and she nodded. “Yes Del. I am so glad I came because I get to meet you and taste your glorious cock!” Her eyes entranced by his cock. “It was very smart.” She wanted so much more of his cock, that her fingers were rubbing her pussy in need for his cock to fill her. “I would do anything to worship your cock Del and to feel you inside of me.”

He nodded and said, “Then you may suck.” He said this as if he were a king giving someone leave to kiss a ring. A part of him was sad at her sadness, trying to understand why she wasn’t glorying in the moment but as she began to suck it, he stopped caring and looked merely into her worshipful eyes.

She adored him and and his cock, and as he gave her leave the sadness disappeared completely and her warmth returned in that moment. She could not get enough of that soft skin and throbbing meat that he gave her leave to suck. She was eating up this moment because it may be the only time he allowed her to suck on such magnificence. Her tongue carefully massaged along his ridges along his vein and she would push herself deeper as she sucked him into her mouth, her movements slow and deep to savor every inch of him. Her hand leaving her pussy and rubbing her juices into his sac as she massage those beautiful balls of his. She moaned in a deep pleasure that she tried to convey how honored she was to be allowed this privilege.

Del began to lose himself in the skillful ministrations of her tongue, adoring her movement. He looked into her eyes, seeing a bond of her soul subjecting itself to his, and if he hadn’t already been sucked off six times today, would have cum right then. As it was, he wasn’t sure how long he was going to last. He didn’t want to gag renee, but could barely avoid thrusting into her mouth like it was a pussy. As it was, he caressed her hair like it was the softest downy fur on a seal skin jacket.

Part of her could feel his want and his desire through the subtle movements and the way he caressed her and it pushed her to loosen her jaw enough to take him all the way back into her throat and let him thrust as far as he wanted while her tongue caressed him like a piece of her favorite candy and she continued to moan in pleasure. She wanted to reach that creamy center and feel it slide down her throat as it was meant to be, and she wanted him to touch her with those warm hands, and to make her his, so she could show him how much she adored his cock. This was her chance to shine, and all her world was becoming about him alone. MMMMMMMM she buzzed her throat so that it vibrated along his delicious cock, sending a shudder through her own body as her juices dripped. Back and Forth she took him deeper and deeper, a gentle scraping of her teeth along his cock as she went enough to elicit a hopeful pleasurable reaction and bring him closer to cumming.

Eventually, Del could not stand it and finally just started cumming in her mouth. He didn’t want to drown her in his cum, but as the sensations of pleasure and amazement traveled into his brain, he had no choice but to cum. Thanks to the magical alterations to his penis, the amount of cum it produced was titanic, just cumming again and again and again. He looked down at her vaguely worried about drowning her but also enjoying it too much to think straight.

She did not gag or worry about gag, only wanting to please Del and his magnificent cock so she could taste his cum, her mouth worried about missing any drops. She was amazing though as she drank almost half of his offerings, before she had to pull away and let his penis cover her chest, face and hair with his scent letting him mark her as his, and rubbing his cum into her breasts and smearing it into her cock, before she let her tongue lick him clean. Once she was done she nuzzled against him, just lightly letting her lips brush his cock occasionally licking. She looked up into his gorgeous eyes adoringly looking for approval there, and his affection for her too. She needed to know that he wanted her.

Finally, he stopped and smiled, “Now wasn’t that amazing? You’re just a cum dumpster, aren’t you Renee? You will do anything to have me fuck you and cum in you and make you mine?” His eyes twinkled as he thought of all the women he would find attractive just being holes that he could fuck and fill with his fluid. But it was OK, because like Sarah said, he was the real Alpha Male. He had discovered how the book worked and so he would grace half the world with his seed.

The magic of his cum and the book had made her want to say yes but part of her resisted that urge. She knew she was more than a cum dumpster than she was a highly intelligent woman but her body wanted to be fucked by him and to be his, as she curled up near him and wrapped her arms around him. Her eyes looking into his and locked on them. “I will do anything to have you fuck me. You are truly amazing Del. Truly incredible and magnificent.” She just could not bring herself to say she was only a cum dumpster, and somewhere in her eyes he could maybe sense that bit of hesitation and resistance from her to that idea.

While she was cuddled beside him though Clarisse came closer with the dildo and began to gently rub it against Renee’s pussy, pussing her legs further apart and making the sensitive organ puff and engorge even larger before pulling it away, torturing poor Renee by nearly bringing her to release right there but denying her that. Renee’s breath rather ragged at the moment and her pussy glistening.

Del had finally stopped cummin himself and couldn’t immediately get it up again though the magic was making that time much shorter. He grinned as Clarisse did her work and then a bit of a conflict took place inside him as Sarah’s words encouraged him to humiliate Renee but he remembered the sadness in her eyes before and was conflicted. Eventually, the magical compulsion was too much and he struck Renee’s cheek, slapping her and then hit her other cheek again. “You are not worthy.”

The strike to her cheek shocked her and she brought her hand up to rub at the sting and she looked like she might burst into tears, “I am worthy!” She had to make him see that, there had to be a way to make him see she was worthy. “What can I do to show you I am worthy Del? Please I will do anything.” Her eyes begging for him to tell her. What had she done to upset him so? Then there was that feeling again as Clarisse stuck the dildo against her pussy again and she could not think straight. She was whimpering between the denial of Del that she was not worthy and the denial of release from Clarisse that she lowered her head unsure what she could do to prove her worth.

He considered. As he did, a little light went on in his mind. There wasn’t anything. Sarah had set things up so that only she would be worthy. But Renee was prettier than Sarah. Renee was nicer than Sarah and Sarah was really just a bit of a manipulative sociopath. He groaned and began to ‘wake up’ slightly from the spell Sarah had put him under. Unfortunately, a lovely naked woman was sitting in front of him and had to be fucked and his manhood instantly rose to attention. Then he said, “Stand facing the wall, press your tits against it.”

Clarisse moved the dildo away from Renee again denying her the release and Del did not bother to answer her and that made her more worried but as he commanded her to stand, she did. She stood against the nearby wall and pressed her large bust against it, lowering her forehead against it as well. Her nipples hard and very sensitive and the rough wall did nothing to ease her need, and she thought maybe she was in for extreme punishment after he had called her unworthy. All sorts of doubts drifting through her mind.

As he thought of all the ways he had ritually taken and humiliated at least six girls that Sarah had had grudges with in the last week, with Renee simply being a random victim, he felt rage build up inside of him. How DARE she! He could not believe what he had allowed her to get away with but his cock was now hard. He pushed his cock slowly into Renee’s already stimulated pussy and began to pound, not aware that his rage fucking likely made her think he was angry at her.

As he pushed up into her pussy with so much rage, she tried to climb up the wall, her body rubbing harshly against the wall and making her already high stimulated nipples burn with pain. She wanted to push away and look into his eyes to know what she had done to make him so angry with her. “Please Del!” She wanted to calm him down but she felt she was the reason he was so angry. “I am so sorry! Please forgive me.” Her body hungry for his cock and constricting against it as if to try to slow him down and to calm him. Her body responding to his anger and wanting to sooth him. Tears falling down her cheeks and she tried to understand her world and the feelings she had for him and she barely knew him. He was happy only a moment ago and now he was angry. What did she do?

He grunted and wanted to tell her that it wasn’t her fault but Sarah’s but her pussy felt so good and he was so pissed off that he couldn’t help but fuck her even harder, grunting with desire as he pounded, reaching around to the wall as he mammaries pressed into it, putting his hands between the wall and her tits so that as she quivered he could feel her rock hard nipples each time he pounded into her wet, soft, over stimulated pussy, grunting with anger and desire.

“Oh Del!” She whimpered over and over again from his rage and how hard he was fucking her and her nipples brushed against his hands, in contrast to the rough wall, and his hard pounding into her, she was beginning to lose control. She was losing her ability to think about making him mad as her body wanted more of his pounding cock. She wanted his cock earlier and now she had his pounding cock in her and her sheath tightened more around him. “Oh Del!” She gasped between thrusts and she stretched out her neck for him. “Please do not stop!” Her entire body tensing and she was holding her breath.

He had to get it inside of her. Nothing mattered, hearing her pleas and answering them with a greater effort to slide his lengthening manhood deeper inside. Anything, just a few more fractions of an inch each time, needing to feel the warmth of her sugar walls more, loving how her titties and nipples felt in his hands as he grabbed them, squeezing her charmin as he looked down to see her ass quiver each and every time he thrust it into her, spearing her, pulsing, penetrating writhing and he loved it, loved her. He needed it, needed to cum inside her but couldn’t just yet. But he needed it, every breath and thought was about their mutual pleasure.

She loved the feel of him, and she could feel his intense desire, inside her as he pushed inside of her, as he grabbed at her, squeezing her and she knew it was more than rage, what was rage was passion and need for her body, as much as she needed his own, and she wanted to breath, she wanted to suck in air but she could not as she pushed herself down instead to help him meet her walls softness within inviting him to take her as much as he could, she wanted to feel his sac pressed against her and her body wanted to devour him inside and let her mind go. She finally took a breath but the rest of her body remained tightly coiled around him, so close to her own release but she would not let herself go until she felt the pulse of his cock telling her he was about to explode within her. She had to show him her body was his. They had only met but she was his. Clarisse inviting her here was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and her eyes closed as the pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her wanton pussy.

He released, cumming into her after several minutes of doing nothing but industrial fucking, lost in the passion so much he couldn’t even think, finally buckling as his muscled torso leaned back, arching her back as he arched his, leveraging his rod to push up and into her as far as it could, wanting to push his sperm as far into her as possible as he came, and shoved the seventh time he had cum today, still managing to find sperm and spasm it into her, moaning.

Her body lost completely control and contorted to his own as he pulled her back and her body quaked against his own, her own release mixing with his as he shoved himself into her, her own moan countering to his, and she was lost in that subtle pulsing of his cock sending his hot sperm into her. Maybe she was worthy of his cock and his gift. She had to be. She would do anything to make him realize that she was. Finally she slumped against him though her back against his chest covered in a thin layer of sweat that pasted her hair to her face and gave her a subtle glow. She was content to be filled with his cock and nothing else mattered right now as she reached back to touch him as her arms came to settle at her sides.