The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Judge... Not

by J. Darksong

(Part 2)

The shrill beep of an alarm clock woke Patricia from an extremely intense dream. Yawning, stretching, she kicked out from under the covers, and slid out of bed. The sheets were soaked with sweat, and something else, and her naked form was just as sticky.

Naked? Since, like, when do I sleep all naked? I thought I went to bed last night in my underwear... didn’t I? Frowning, she gathered up her clothes and the bed sheets and tossed them into the clothes hamper.

Huh. Guess I was running a pretty major fever last night after all, she thought to herself, moving to the linen closet. Oh well. Fever must have, like, totally broken, because I feel so much better this morning. She reached for the small footstool she kept in the hallway to help her reach the top shelf, then frowned, staring inside her closet. Huh. That’s weird. Either these shelves have gotten shorter, or I’ve gotten taller. Shrugging, she pushed aside the stool, and reaching up on her tiptoes, grabbed some fresh bed sheets and a towel for her shower.

In the bathroom, she glanced into the mirror and received another surprise. “OHMIGOD!” she squealed in a high pitched voice, taking a step back. Her appearance had changed dramatically. Her hair, which before had looked brown with blonde streaks now appeared blonde with brown streaks. Even her eyebrows had lightened. Her face was fuller as well, less sharp and angular, with rosy cheeks and full bee-stung lips.

But the changes hadn’t been reserved only to her head. Her breasts, which had always been a modest ‘B’ cup, had gone up at least another size. While she’d never been considered fat by any means, with her short stature, she’d been best described as stocky. Somehow, during the night, she’d grown at least three inches taller and developed curves to her figure. Even her skin, which had always been a pale milky white, had gained a bit of color.

Most striking was the difference with her eyes. Once a piercing jade green, the eyes in her reflection seemed lighter, faded to an almost grey color. The thought stirred something in her memory, an image of another pair of eyes, bright, shining... burning... burning...

“Dammit!” she growled, stomping her foot lightly. I’m never going to get anywhere like this if I keep spacing out all the time!” Switching on the shower she slipped inside, letting the hot steamy water wash over her. Sighing in contentment, she poured some body wash onto a washrag, working it into a thick lather. The moment the soft fluffy cotton came in contact with her nipples, a flash of heat surged up from within. Wetness that had nothing to do with the shower trickled between her thighs, and before she even realized what she was doing, her hands moved from her breasts down to her pussy.

“Ohhhh... ohhhh gaaawwwdd...” she moaned, as the fingers inside her pussy found just the right rhythm. Her eyes closed to mere slits as a pink tongue slipped out to lick thick pouting ruby red lips. Not usually given to masturbation, she felt a momentary shock as she came almost instantly, an orgasm so strong it nearly sent her to her knees. Rather than feeling sated, her climax only ignited a need to more, more sensation, more pleasure. Adding another finger to her snatch, she continued frigging away, using the rough texture of the soapy rag to tease her clit while three, then four fingers pumped furiously in and out, in and out, rubbing her special spot with each pass. A second climax came a moment later, followed by third, then a forth.

“OOooohhhh!! Shhiittt! So good, soooo fucking good,” she rasped, leaning against the wall of the shower for support. Her body felt alight with pleasure, so hot that the water felt cold by comparison. Really cold. Patti yelped in confusion, jerking out of the path of the water spray. Sliding a hand into the stream, she realized that it WAS cold. A quick look at the faucet showed it was still set at HOT... and with the high quality hot water heater she’d had installed it would take at least an hour and a half for the hot water to run out. Could she really had stood inside the shower for that long getting herself off? She glanced down at her hands, which were pruny and wrinkled. Shaking her head in disbelief, she turned off the water and left the shower.

* * *

Feeling a bit more in control after her shower, and remembering the hair dye, Patricia attempted to return her hair to its normal appearance. By the time she had left the house, she looked and felt more like her old self. Easing out of the driveway, she rolled down the windows, letting the breeze blow through her hair. Down past her shoulders now, it flew wildly, tickling the back of her neck and shoulders. The feeling gave her a thrill. Hmmm. I was thinking of stopping by Susan’s and getting a trim... but I’m starting to like having it long. Maybe I’ll keep it this way for a while.

Passing by the mall, she turned on a whim, heading towards the Macy’s parking lot. I might as well, like, get some new clothes, or something, to go with my new look. The old ones, like, don’t really fit my new sexy body that well anymore, anyway. She smiled, completely at ease with thoughts that a day ago would have been completely alien to her. The smile faded a bit later as she went through outfit after outfit at her favorite store, only finding everything to be ‘not quite right’. Discouraged, she left Macy’s, wandering through the crowded mall, looking for something to catch her eye. Moments later she found it, a new clothing store having its grand opening.

Hmmm... ‘Slutz’. Not exactly a classy name for a clothing store. she thought to herself. Still... I suppose it’s worth a look, since I’m, like, already totally here. Stepping inside, she gasped in surprise, then squealed at the rows and rows of bright, colorful, skimpy little outfits. She picked out a hot neon pink top with spaghetti straps and a part of cut off denim shorts, and held them up to her chest, imagining herself wearing them.

“Like, totally nice choice,” a young blonde woman said, stepping up from behind her. “Hi! My name’s Lisa, and I, like, totally work here.”

Patricia turned, her eyes going first to the girl’s breasts, then to her face, then back to her breasts again. Her jaw dropped slightly, and a slight wave a jealousy swept over her. Fuck! She’s got such huge tits! If mine were that big, I bet I’d be getting laid 24-7!

The girl, seemingly oblivious to her scrutiny, continued speaking. “Yanno, that’s a totally awesome combo you picked out, but with you should, like, totally go with a deeper color, something that will, like TOTALLY compliment those uber cute blonde streaks, yanno?”

“Blonde streaks?” Patricia said, frowning. Tugging on a strand of hair, which now reached halfway down her back, she peered at it, running it through her fingers. Despite having been dyed a deep dark chocolate only a few hours ago, most of the strands had already lightened, running the spectrum from a light caramel at its darkest, to golden blonde at the lighter end. “OHMIGAWWWWDD!” she squealed, her voice going up an octave. “No way! I’m, like, going blonde! Again!”

“Yeah!” the shop girl nodded, somewhat confused. “And, um, it looks totally awesome on you!”

Patricia grinned. “Really? You, like, like my hair?”

Lisa giggled. “Totally! I don’t just like your hair, I ‘like-like’ your hair.” She giggled again.

Patricia giggled as well, caught up in the moment. “And I like totally like yours, too. Maybe next time I should just let mine go totally blonde, instead of trying to turn it all dark again.”

“Well, of course you should, silly!” Lisa said, giggling even more. “You, like, know what they say about blondes, right?”

“Um, no. What do they say?”

“That blondes, like, TOTALLY have more fun!”

“Yeah!” Patti giggled, bouncing in place. “That’s right! I totally forgot!”

“And you, like, like to have fun, right?”

“YEAH!” Patti giggled louder, “I ‘like-like’ having fun!”

The two girls giggled merrily for several minutes, chatting each other up while Lisa picked out several outfits for Patti. Besides cut-offs and blouses, she also stocked up on shoes, including several pairs of sandals and platform flip-flips. At one point, Lisa arrived with a bright orange t-shirt and a pair of dark blue Daisy Dukes. “Oh! You’ve, like, totally gotta try these on!”

Patti frowned. “Um, I don’t like orange.”

“Oh! But it’s not orange, it’s, like, totally better! See?” She held up the bright orange tee with a black outlined ‘12’ in the center. “See? It’s not orange colored. It’s tangerine. Isn’t that, like, just totally PERFECT?” She giggled wildly.

“Um? A tangerine twelve shirt?” Suddenly Patti burst out into giggles as well. “Yeah! That IS better than orange!” She giggled again. “Um... why are we laughing?”

“Um... I don’t know!” Lisa giggled back. “Oh well, I’m off to get some more clothes!” Bouncing slightly, she skipped back into the back.

Half an hour later, Patti emerged from the store with several bags of new clothes. She’d also changed out of her old drab clothes, walking out of the store wearing the tangerine too-tight top, a pair of navy blue denim cut-offs that showed off her new long slender legs, and a pair of strappy white sandals. She giggled again, smacking the bubblegum in the side of her cheek that Lisa had given her before leaving. Her body felt wonderful in the new clothes, all tingly and sparkly, and when she passed a nail salon, she walked right in, wanting nothing more than to complete the look.

“Hi!” she said in a high-pitched breathy voice. “My name’s Patti, and I’d like to get my nails done, please!’

A young Asian girl led her over to a seat, and she swiftly kicked off her sandals. She’d received several mani-pedi’s before, but somehow, dressed as she was, in her new liberated state of mind, the experience seems much more intense. She giggled constantly as her suddenly ticklish feet were pampered and pleasure, and finally painted, as the nail tech rendered her toenails a bright neon pink to match her fingernails. Further, the sensations of having the girl’s hands fondling her own feet and hands stroked the fires of her already ignited libido, and it was all she could do to keep from sliding her long slim fingers inside the waistband of her shorts to bring her off again. Thanking the girl, she quickly paid and left, walking over to a nearby bathroom.

“Ohhhhh fuck! I am, like, so fucking horny!” she said aloud, as she dropped her bags underneath the sink before walking around to the stalls. She yelped in surprise as a large black man gaped at her in surprise, his hands at his zipper. “OHMIGAWWWDDD! What are you doing in here?” she squealed.

The man laughed. “Me? Lady, you’re in the men’s bathroom!” He pointed at the male symbol on the back of the door, and the upright urinals. He looked her over, then smirked, lowering his zipper back down again. “So... did you come in here to use the bathroom, or did you come for... another reason?”

Patti blushed furiously. The men’s bathroom? How could she have made such a mistake? Worse, the man had heard her yell out about being horny, and was now looking her over like a side of meat. Shame and humiliation nearly overwhelmed her for a moment... but her arousal absorbed both feelings, growing even more powerful. Her clit began to throb with the need for sensation, and she began to fidget in place, rubbing her thighs together.

“S-s-s-ssorry...” she said, taking a step back. “I, like, didn’t think anyone was in here...”

The man reached out with a hand, grabbing her arm. “Oh, no, darlin’, don’t think you’re getting off that easy. You came in here because you had a problem, and it wouldn’t be very gentlemanly of me to let you go without solving that problem.” Flexing his legs slightly send his pants sliding down around his ankles. Patti’s eyes slid down, but stopped at the bulge in his underwear. She licked her lips unconsciously, and squeezed her thighs together again. The man smiled wider.

“Well, don’t just stand there, you stupid little bimbo slut,” he said, sliding his underwear down. “Go ahead. You know you want to. You’re practically salivating over it already!”

Time seemed to slow down for Patti. A small voice in the back of her mind was screaming, yelling, telling her that this was wrong, that she didn’t want this, that she needed to get the hell out of here as fast as her legs could carry her. But the voice was small, muted, just background noise against the silent magnetic hum that the man’s cock seemed to be emitting. Slowly, so very slowly, she descended, dropping to her knees, drawn closer and closer to the man’s dick, her mouth opening of its own accord. She was caught now, inexorably held in its gravity, unable to escape even if she wanted to. And sliding two flingers into her wet dripping snatch as the cock entered her mouth, she decided that there was nowhere else she’d rather be.

* * *

An hour later, a wonderfully spacey and utterly sated Patricia emerged from the bathroom. Her clear ice blue eyes were glazed, and her dirty blonde hair, curly and unruly, had been placed in a makeshift ponytail. Her clothes were slightly rumpled, and sweaty, and the smell of sex floated off her in a cloud. Her back pocket held a slip of paper—the black man’s hastily scribbled phone number and address, for the next time she needed someone to solve her ‘problem’.

Stuffing the trunk with her purchases, she left the mall in a daze, though the wind blowing in her face helped to clear her mind a bit. Damn. It’s already four-thirty. I spent totally way too much time at the mall. I guess I should, like, head in to the court house and see what’s on the schedule for tonight. Yeah... yes. A little work is just what I need right now... to give me something to focus on.

The idea itself helped to clear her head even more. After all, she was a judge, a city official, someone with clout, with responsibilities. She was a VIP—a very important person, and she needed to start acting like it. After all, if I want to sit on the bench of the Supreme Court someday, I need to stop thinking with my pussy and start thinking with my brains again.

The sound of a siren snapped her out of her reverie. Glancing in the mirror, she groaned as a patrolman signaled for her to pull over. Grumbling under her breath, she pulled off the road, parking the car on the right-hand shoulder. Moments later, a large man with a handlebar mustache and sunglasses tapped on her windshield. “License and registration, please,” he said, taking out a pad and pen.

“Now, you, like, listen here, Officer,” Patricia began, reaching for her purse. “You don’t know who it is you’re, like, messing with here! I’m a judge!”

The man lifted his sunglasses, looking her over briefly. “Uh huh. License and registration, please... ‘your honor’.”

Scowling, Patricia handed him her ID. “Fine. But at least tell me why you pulled me over!”

“Are you serious? You drove through a red light at the last intersection like it wasn’t even there. You’re just lucky there wasn’t any traffic going through at the time.” He paused, glancing at the license, then frowned, peering at her closely. “So... ‘Your Honor’... is this your license?”

“Well, of course it’s mine!” she said, her voice going high and shrill. “Who else would be carrying my license?”

“You mean Judge Patricia Mayweather’s license?” the officer said, holding it up for her to see. “You don’t look anything like your picture... judge.”

Ah, fuck. Aloud, she said: “Oh, okay, sorry about that. I actually, like, just came from the mall. I got a total makeover, new clothes, new shoes, new nails, new everything.”

“New hair, and contacts, too?” the office said, dubiously.

“Um, yeah,” Patricia said eagerly, “new hair too. I, like, dyed it earlier, but, like, it didn’t come out the way I thought it would.” She shrugged. “It’s not a crime to get a makeover, is it?”

The officer sighed deeply. “No. But running a red light is. Look, I don’t believe for a moment that you’re a judge, but I’m going to give you a break. This time.” He pocketed his pad. “From now on, I want you to focus on what you’re doing while you’re driving. Any more recklessness, and you just might end up in front of a real judge.” Turning, he went back to his squad car.

“But... but I AM a real judge, dammit!” Patti pouted, hitting her steering wheel in frustration.

* * *

Jack glanced up as the door opened, then sighed. “Oh, it’s just you,” he said, sitting back down.

“And a cheery good day to you, too,” the bailiff replied, sliding a tray of food through the bars. “You should be happy. They were serving hamburgers in the cafeteria today.”

Jack lifted the lid of his tray, and nodded appreciatively. “Okay, so the day’s not a total loss, then. Still, I thought Judge Mayweather would have been here by now. It’s bad enough to be stuck here on the weekend, but if she doesn’t come by soon, and let me out of here, I’m going to end up missing time at work!” He sighed. “Hell. Maybe I should just leave, just walk out of here and just let her deal with it all on her own.” He crossed his arms. “It would serve her right.”

The bailiff frowned, looking at his askance. “Just walk out of here, huh? Sorry, guy. I like you, but not that much.” He walked back to the main door. “I’m sure the judge will show up soon, and I’ll tell her you want to see her as soon as she gets in, alright?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jack muttered as he left. He sighed deeply. “Sometimes I wonder why I even try to follow the rules.” Removing the lid from his try, he dug in, eating the food he’d been brought.

* * *

Patricia barely managed to hold her frustration in check as the security guard dialed, tapping a platform sandal angrily as she waited. The change in appearance, while very nice, sexy, and totally fashionable, was causing her more trouble that she’d expected. She’d tried to use her private entrance to her chambers, just as she always had, only to be stopped by security, demanding to see her pass. When she told the man who she was, he’d laughed at her. Actually laughed. At her. Normally she would berated the man, verbally ripping him to shreds, until he was a crying sobbing wreck, but now she didn’t even have the words to express just how upset she felt. When she called him a ‘big poopie head’, he’d burst out into even more laughter, which only infuriated her more.

Finally, she’d demanded that he call her bailiff, George Trask, to confirm her identity. Managing to dial down his hilarity enough to make the call, the guard stood next to her, waiting patiently for the bailiff to arrive. Patricia continued to tap her foot, and began twirling a long piece of curly blonde hair around her finger as a nervous habit.

“Alright, alright, I’m here, Fred,” George said, stepping out of the elevator. “Now what’s so blasted important that you couldn’t just tell me over the phone?” Glancing to the side, he frowned. “Who’s this?”

“GEORGE!” Patricia squealed, stomping her foot. “Dammit, it’s me! Judge Mayweather! Sheesh! Will you tell this guy who I am so he’ll let me through?”

The burley bailiff blinked, then leaned forward, peering at her closely. “J...judge Mayweather?” he said, his jaw dropping. “What in the... what happened to you? Your hair, your eyes, your brea... um... your appearance! What the hell happened?”

“I went to the mall and got a complete makeover, alright!” she yelled, balling her hands into fists. “Can’t a woman do something fucking nice for herself without the whole world freaking out?”

The guard shook his head. “Wait! You mean to tell me... that really IS Judge Mayweather? SHE’S A JUDGE?!?”

“Yes, she is,” George said, nodding. “Although, I have to say, this is a rather... new look for her. Let her through, Fred.”

The guard, suddenly concerned about his continued employment, quickly buzzed her though, shooting out rapid fire apologies to her as she walked by. Once they were alone, however, the bailiff took her aside. “Sorry about that, Judge, Fred’s new here, so he didn’t know you by your face... although I do have to say, you don’t look very much like... yourself,” he said, glancing up and down her body, trying to ignore the increasing hardness of his cock at the sight of her, “um, right now.”

“Yeah, I noticed,” Patti murmured softly, trying to ignore the unholy pleasure his close scrutiny was invoking within her. “Can you do me a favor and have a brunette wig brought out to my chambers. I think we still have a couple down in storage. At least then I won’t have to worry about anyone trying to stop me and ask for my ID while I’m here tonight.”

George sighed deeply. “Alright, Judge. What’s this all about? I mean, I’ve known you for a long time, and even I barely recognize you! So, what’s going on?” He crossed his arms. “You’ve never been one to sport the... ahem... blonde bimbo look. If anything, you always seemed to look down on those kinds of women. Now, suddenly, you’re dressing like them! You’ve been acting strange ever since the first case you presided over yesterday, that parking violation with Jack Delvers.”

The mention of his name sparked something inside Patti’s mind. “Delvers! Ohmigod! George! Where is he?”

“He’s still down in holding. He’s been in there ever since you ordered him held in contempt of court.” He sighed. “Incidentally, he’s been wondering if he could speak to you about being released. Tomorrow’s Monday, and...” Any other words he might have said were lost as she pushed past him, all but running towards the holding cells.

John glanced up as the door opened, and this time he smiled. “Ah. Finally. I was beginning to think you’d never come down to see me.” he whistled softly, looking her over from head to toe and back again. “Nice clothes, Judge Mayweather. I always wondered what you judges wore underneath the robes, but I never would have guessed something like this.”

Patti tried to scowl, but it came out more as a pout. “You did this to me!” she said, stomping her foot, causing her breasts to jiggle. “I don’t know how you did it, but you turned me into a slut!”

John laughed, shaking his head. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s so hard to take you seriously when you look and talk that way. Hold on a second.” Closing his eyes for a moment, he gathered himself, then glared at her. Their eyes locked, and a shudder went through Patricia as her mind finally cleared for the first time in two days. Blinking, she shook her head, then gasped, taking a step back from the bars.

“Wh... what ARE you?” she asked in a scared voice. “How did you do all this? And why... why me? Why did you do this to me?”

“Oh come on, now!” Jack said, rolling his eyes. “The first two questions I expected, but why? As if you’re an innocent victim in all of this?” He stood up and walked to the cell door, smiling slightly as she backed away from him, maintaining the distance between them. “My name is Jack Delvers. I work for McKinley Harrison Advertising Agency, as you already know. I’m just a man... with a few extraordinary talents. Not sure where it comes from, but I do know I’m not the only one out there that can do it.” He frowned slightly. “Maybe you should keep that in mind next time you decide it’s okay to try and screw with someone’s life just because you can. Just because you’re a JUDGE doesn’t mean you’re the highest power in the land.”

“You disrupted my court!” Patricia shouted. “You disrespected me in front of the entire room! I was not about to let something like that go unpunished!”

Jack banged his fist against the bars, making her jump. “I’m in jail in case you hadn’t noticed! I’ve been in here for two days now, thanks to you! All I wanted to do was to have that bogus parking ticket taken care of... but no, you HAD to go and make it personal! You wanted to make an example out of me!” He crossed his arms, smiling. “Well, turnabout’s fair play. I made an example out of YOU instead. If you intend to act like a fucking brainless airhead BIMBO instead of a judge, I figured you might as well look the part.”

“Change me back!” Patricia growled angrily, taking a step towards him. “Fix whatever the hell you did to me, or—”

“Or what?” Jack challenged, losing his smile. “Really. I wanna know what you intend to do.”

“I...” she sputtered, thinking furiously. “I’ll make sure you spend the rest of your life behind bars! You’ll be locked up in here until you’re an old man!”

Jack laughed. “That’s it? That’s the best you’ve got? Lady, after the changes I made in you just by glaring at you, what makes you think I can’t just walk the fuck right out of here if I wanted to?” Walking back to the bunk, he sat down. “Frankly, the only reason I stuck around this long was to see what you looked like now, and to see if maybe you had the intelligence left to show some humility... to at least PRETEND to be sorry about all of this! Instead, you resort to making empty threats and trying to bully me.” He sighed. “You know what? I’m done. Have a nice life. Don’t let the doorknob hit that sexy little bubble butt on the way out.”

Patricia glared at him angrily but silently in frustration. Whether or not he was bluffing about being able to walk right out of his jail cell at any time, she was quite sure that there was little she could do to force him undo what he’d done to her. She’d never been given to flights of fancy or fantasy, but what he was doing could only be described as magic. There was simply no other explanation. And against someone who could literally mold her, mind and body, with a simple glance, she had no defense. Fuming, she turned and left the room.

Alright. Fine. So my breasts are bigger, and I’m taller than before... and my hair color is permanently blonde. It’s no big deal. It doesn’t matter how I look, I’m still me on the inside. I just have to stay in control. Now that my mind is clear, I can see how he’s been manipulating me... through sex. As long as I don’t succumb to my sexual urges, I’ll be just fine. You think you can beat me at this little game of yours, you bastard? Then, you don’t know Patricia Lynn Mayweather!”

* * *

Back in the holding cell, lying on his bunk, Jack smirked. “Oh, dear Patti,” he whispered softly, “I know you far better than you know yourself. If you want this to be a battle of wills, I’m game. I’m definitely game.”

Taking out his cell, he hit the speed dial. “Hello, Stacy? Yeah, it’s me. Listen... I need to use a vacation day for tomorrow. I won’t be able to make it in. Yeah... yeah. Well, I’m sure Dick can handle the meeting without me for a change. Why? Well... I’m in jail.” He chuckled. “No, nothing serious. Remember that bullshit parking ticket I was complaining about Friday evening? Well, I kinda let my temper show in court, so I’m here for a few days ‘til the Judge decides I can go.” He chuckled again, shaking his head. “No, actually, you don’t need to come down. I decided to stay for one more day. Trust me, I can handle it. What? Heh, well, actually, I did break down and use my powers... just a little. No, nothing serious... and believe me, it was completely deserved.” He laughed ruefully. “Hell, I should probably get a medal for public service. Anyway, let HR know about the vacation day, willya? No... not more than one. This should all be settled tomorrow, one way or another. Okay. Fine. Talk to you later.”

Walking out of the cell, he placed his cell phone back in the desk sergeant’s desk, then walked back inside, closing the door behind him. Sliding his earphones back in, he switched on his iPod and closed his eyes.