The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Judging Evilena

ff fm

Synopsis : Aren’t Paris and Avignon BOTH in France ?

The court case wasn’t going well for Evilena.

She had sued a guy who had stolen some of her copyrighted photos and placed them on a porn web site and was charging netizens to view them. He seemed to be making a FORTUNE with her photos but when Evilena had discovered her pictures on his web site she told him to stop using them.

He continued.

Then she had her lawyers send him a “cease and desist” order.

He continued.

Finally after several unheeded threats and warnings she had filed a suit against him and now they were appearing in court.

Evilena was VERY possessive about her ownership of her likeness and intellectual properties. And she had been to court before and had won her cases. But this was a new judge.

And things weren’t going well. Early in the day the judge , one Honorable Michael J. O’Mara, announced to the court that in spite of what the law said HE didn’t think it was his role , as a judge, to protect the rights of a pornographer such as Evilena seemed to be. Even if someone stole something from her. “The first amendment goes only so far “, he mused in open court .

In spite of Evilena’s objections he refused to recuse himself from the trial and the smiles on the defendant’s face became broader and broader as the judge kept cutting off the testimony of each of Evilena’s witnesses as they tried to deliver their evidence.

The lovely blond leaned over and whispered in her attorney’s ear ,” Get a continuance until tomorrow, I need to gather some new evidence.” Then , at Evilena’s instruction , her request was delivered to the court and when lunch time rolled around , the judge continued the trial until ten am the next day, with an admonition that he was ready to deliver a verdict, even before the defense attorney presented his case. Another bad sign for Evilena.

On her way out of court Evilena stopped by the judge’s chambers and asked to see O’Mara , three burly bailiffs refused to allow her to see him, but she WAS able to read the return address on an envelope sitting on one of the desks in his outer office . It appeared to be the judge’s home address. She figured she might be able to persuade him to be more objective if she saw him alone, and his home seemed like the best place.

The address was located in a neighborhood that the newspapers had reported when they covered O’Mara’s marriage to a young, beautiful, socialite , Avignon Mariot, so she assumed it was his home.

She remembered that the wedding ceremony had been held in the back yard of his mansion, situated in one of the more affluent parts of the city. The papers reported it could have been held in one of Mariot’s father’s hotels, as she and her sister were the only heirs to the hotelier’s fortune, but O’Mara wanted the ceremony to be kept relatively small and simple.

It turned out to be the perfect marriage for both of them. Avignon, because it showed she had matured from the scatterbrained ditz that the tabloids loved to portray her as, and O’Mara because Avignon’s wealth made it possible for the ambitious judge to run for higher office.

In fact , after the marriage , every decision he delivered in his court became yet another plank on his conservative political platform to eventually run for higher office. Evilena’s case would prove he was against pornography, even if he had to violate the constitution to stop it. A VERY popular position, these days.

The sexy blond drove to O’Mara’s home and knocked on the door. She was met by his young wife and she was even more beautiful than her photos in the tabloids. She hadn’t appeared in them often since her marriage, but before she met O’Mara she was often featured, in scanty dresses, leaving bars in the company of Hollywood hunks.

The media had reported that his wife was twenty years his junior and was a stunning young lady and jokingly spoke of their May—December romance being the talk of the legal AND social communities.

But surprisingly a year had passed and they were still together.

Evilena had done her research on the law AND the lawyers when the case was filed and it looked like now she could take advantage of her due diligence.

When O’Mara arrived home he parked his Porshe 944 in the huge garage and walked into the great-room of his home and was stunned by what he saw .

There , kneeling before the beautiful blond woman who was litigating in his court on this very day, was his lovely 26 year old platinum blond wife. She was totally naked and she was kissing Evilena’s bare feet .

Evilena was dressed in the same sexy, business suit she wore in court , her black high heeled shoes thrown aside near his wife’s own crumpled designer clothing.

For a few moments the two blonds didn’t even notice that he had entered the room.

Then , able to contain his anger no longer, he shouted. " What’s going on here ? Avignon what are you doing with this .... this .... woman ?

His gorgeous , young wife looked up into Evilena’s eyes then stood up, and turned, slowly walking toward her husband.

“I belong to Evilena now, Mike . I’ve become her lesbian lover and slave. Our marriage is over. I’ll file for divorce in the morning. I’m hers. I’M HERS! ”

O’Mara’s eyes widened. " What ? You’re a lesbian ? After a year of what I thought was a perfect marriage ? You never even talked about being curious ! Why now ? And why her ? God Avignon... please... say it isn’t so. How could a pornographer like her turn you against me ?”

As a knowing smile played on Evilena’s lips, Avignon replied.

“ I’m not sure myself, all I know is she came here a couple of hours ago and with just one look into her eyes , I was filled with desire. Then,without a word she took me in her arms and kissed me. I could have yelled for help or activated the alarm, but as I looked deep into her eyes I just ... just ... couldn’t. I had never had a sexual experience with another woman before , but I knew , right that moment that I would be her sex slave , forever.”

“She touched my cheek with her warm, erotic fingertips , then she put her finger in my mouth, and I sucked on it. I was SO hot. She kept looking in my eyes, then she forced me down to my knees. And I stayed there. That’s where I belong when I am with her, you know. Then she lifted her skirt and made me look at her beautiful pussy, and I knew I was defeated. Any thought of resisting her , or calling for help was gone. I licked and kissed and nibbled on her pussy, and it was more delicious than any champaign I have ever tasted. Then... she took me, no she ravished me. And then .... I belonged to her......I’m her sex slave now. ”

“I want her ... and I need her....please Mike, just go away ! I don’t want YOU any more. I just want Evilena.”

“You just met her and you went down on her just like that ? " O’Mara whined . " We went out for months before you did that with me... and since the wedding you NEVER want to do it when I ask ...”

“She didn’t ask stupid... She MADE me. And she knew I would give in to her. She just knew. She saw something deep inside me that she wanted and she just took it. She is SO much stronger than me ... or you. And I responded just like the weak little slut that I am. I’m HER slut now. Get out. My lawyer will send over the papers in the morning Now leave please, just get out of MY house..”

O’Mara was stunned. Divorce ? Her house ? They had moved into HIS house., now she wanted it ? A million questions streamed through his mind. How could the woman he loved betray him so suddenly? How could she become a lesbian without him having any clue about it ? Would she REALLY get his house in the settlement ? He LOVED her !He couldn’t run for office without HER fortune helping him. He thought this was going drive him crazy.

Evilena snapped her fingers, then pointed to the floor in front of her.The willowy blond turned her back to her husband and walked toward her new owner. She knelt down in front of Evilena , just on the spot the dominatrix was pointing to, and started to kiss her sexy toes like before .

“Oh Mikey ?” , the sensual blond laughed softly, as Avignon licked her feet . " Would you like to talk a little bit about this before Avignon tosses you out on your ass?” Evilena absently ran her fingers through the kneeling woman’s hair as she spoke to the confused jurist .

“Is this some kind of joke to you ? Ruining my marriage? Turning my wife into some kind of a lesbian slut slave ? Talk a little bit ?” O’Mara fumed.

“ Oh don’t get so excited. You don’t REALLY think I’m going to play house with this naked wench do you ? It’s fun to lead these little rich suburban housewives astray and turn them into little obedient slut toys, but I get tired of it, and them , fast . You can have her back .... IF we can work out some sort of deal about my trial.”

O’Mara’s shoulders dropped in an subconscious sign of his defeat. He considered all his options then said, " OK ... let’s talk.”

“Stay, " the blond dominatrix commanded and Avignon immediately rose to her knees and interlaced her fingers behind her neck. Her eyes took on a blank and lost look as she assumed this traditional position of abject slavery.

Only five words escaped her full red , lips. " Yes Mistress... I will obey. ”

Evilena walked over to the couch and luxuriously reclined , " Please Mikey, make yourself at home,” she said as she patted the cushions on the plush sofa next to the place where she sat. " Don’t worry , you can speak freely in front of our little Blondie . This IS a private conversation. Avignon can’t hear us, I’ve given her a hypnotic suggestion that when she is in the ‘stay’ position she can only hear MY voice.”

O’Mara’s eyes widened, " Hypnosis ? I thought that was just some kinky fictional part of your porn site. Did you really hypnotize my wife ?”

“That’s a silly question isn’t it, Mike ? Was she a lesbian when you left for work today ? Has she ever posed nude for YOU like this ? " She said as she glanced to the sexy blond, kneeling submissively on the floor.

“ The question IS ... do you want your wife back ? If I want , I can keep her just like this forever. I can play with her mind and her body as long as I want her, and she’ll follow my EVERY instruction. She’ll divorce you, she’ll tell the press you tried to force her to go to sex clubs, she’ll do ANYTHING I say to ruin your political career. And of course, I don’t think you have the resources to even run without her financial assistance. Think about it. Think hard . Do you want her back ?”

The judge looked over at his naked wife, posed in her suggestive position and licked his lips. " Of course I do. I really DO love her but all the things you said are true, too. What do you want from me ?”

“Good boy. All I want from you is for you to to do your job and follow the law in my copyright case. The law is very clear that anyone who steals intellectual property can be tried criminally OR civilly. And I want to stop this guy from using my pictures and stories , and I want to send a message to anyone else that it makes NO sense to try to steal from me. I know exactly why you want to decide this case in HIS favor, but we can spin it so that you look like the conservative good guy in this case. But you MUST find in my favor. Agree, and your pretty little blond socialite wife is yours again. Disagree and you can stay a few minutes more and watch us go at it, here on the floor of what will soon be HER house. Capite ?”

Mike looked from Evilena to his wife and slowly back again. " I’ll do whatever you want. It doesn’t seem like you leave me much choice. But can I ask a favor ? Avignon has always been such an independent girl, can you teach me some of your hypnotic suggestions so I can make her do things like that too?” he said nodding toward her naked, compliant figure.

A knowing smile crossed Evilena’s face as she nodded. " Of course. Just watch. I’ll show you exactly how I hypnotized your wife and just what you can do with someone when they are under your hypnotic control. She doesn’t have any memories of what happened here , except those I’ve given her. And , Your Honor, if it makes you feel ANY better, I didn’t REALLY ravish her, I just implanted the memory of it to taunt you so you would give in to me. But I CAN make her do anything I want. Watch .”

Evilena got up from the sofa and over walked to the mantle of the huge fireplace and took a silver candlestick from it.

She then slowly walked back across the room to the dining area and sat down at the table, placing the candle in the center of the table and lit it.

O’Mara’s eyes never left her as she did so.

She gestured to the judge to have a seat across from her and snapped her fingers and pointed at the hypnotized blond. " Come over here my pet and sit down on this chair, right next to your mistress . Only you and I are in this room, and you can hear only my voice.” Then she lightly patted the chair at the end of the table.

Avignon sat down as ordered and responded in a dull voice. " I hear only your voice, Mistress.”

Mike’s breathing quickened, seeing his wife in such an obedient, subservient condition. It excited him, and he looked forward to being in control of her like this.

Evilena look at Mike and smiled. " THIS is how I did it . Watch closely and learn . This is how I can put ANYONE into a submissive hypnotic trance .”

She gestured gracefully with her hands, drawing Avignon’s eyes to the candle as her husband watched , fascinated

“Look at the candle my pet... watch the flames flicker and be fascinated by the dancing flame... look closer and closer ... you can’t take your eyes off the flame....gaze deeper and deeper into the flame and relax ... let the flame take you away from all worry and strife ... look deeply into the flame and relax ... deeper ... deeper... listening to my voice ... wanting to obey my voice ... needing to obey my voice ..... gazing at the flame...”

Evilena’s mesmeric voice flowed , like honey , washing over Avignon ... AND Mike.

Avignon, clearly powerless to resist, was clearly going deeper into trance and continued to follow Evilena’s instructions helplessly , but the hypnotist glanced over at her husband and noted that the soft , compelling tone of her voice was lulling him into a relaxed state as well. She turned her head so that she was looking straight into the eyes of unsuspecting jurist.

“Continue to look closely at the flickering flame Mike, but now raise your eyes so you can see the reflection of the dancing flame in my deep green eyes... look up into my eyes .....That’s right Mike, you are doing SO well, just look into my eyes and see the flame. Still so compelling and relaxing... gaze deeper into my eyes. You can see the flame even better if you just look deeper into my eyes... deeper ... deeper ...watch it flicker in my eyes ... you can’t look away from my eyes ..... gaze deeper and deeper ... relax and look at the flame ...just like Avignon did... you wanted to know how she fell under my spell and now you are learning ... as you listen to my voice YOU are falling under my power as well.... look into my eyes.....deeper ... deeper ...”

Evilena could sense he was unable to look away , his eyes were frozen by her hypnotic stare and she opened them a bit wider to focus all her hypnotic power on the rapidly weakening judge. She commanded him to gaze deeper. And he could not resist.

He had fallen into her trap.

“Good boy ... it feels SO good to obey my commands doesn’t it... it feels so good to be under my control ... just like Avignon ... I own both of you and it makes you both feel so good... doesn’t it Mikey ....”

“ Y..y...y..esssssss...” he whispered, now feeling as if he were actually falling into Evilena’s deep, green , irresistibly hypnotic eyes.

“As you listen to me now you know you must obey my every command... you trust me ... and you know everything I tell you is the truth ... and you know you are JUST like your wife... totally and completely under my spell.... helpless to resist any command I give you ... SO anxious to obey me ... obey and serve me ... to obey and serve your Mistress EVILENA ..... obey and serve ..... obey .... obey ....”

Mike nodded his agreement but his eyes never left Evilena’s .

You trust me so completely now my pets .... and you will do just as I say .....I’m going to count down from 5 to 1 and with each number you will grow sleepier and more helpless and compliant .... with each number you will become more and more enslaved to me my little Mikey ...just like your wife ... my totally ... obedient ... slave......”

“Five ... eyes heavier and heavier.... more obedient ... more compliant ....eyes so heavy ... hard to keep them open ... but it is so hard to tear yourself away from my gaze so you keep staring deeper and deeper....”

“Four .... so hard now ... so hard to stay awake as you fall into my eyes ... helpless ... powerless .....knowing it is your role to obey my every command ... but so ... so sleepy...too weak to resist my power ... falling under my spell ....”

“Three ... your eyes are too heavy to keep open now ... but you continue to stare into my deep, hypnotic green eyes ... they are so beautiful .. and you are helpless to resist my power ...so helpless.... so helpless... helpless......”

“Two... too weak to resist the sleepiness washing over you ... you know you must surrender to me ... you can’t resist the power of my eyes ... helpless to resist ... helpless to resist the power of my eyes... so tired ... so sleepy.. and when I command you to sleep you will fall into a deep , obedient hypnotic sleep... totally under MY control....”

“One ..... no longer able to even try to resist ... you are mine now... eyes falling closed.... sleep for me now ... Mike ...Avignon ... ... sleep...sleep...sleep...”

She snapped her fingers and both of the hypnotized slaves sitting at the table fell asleep. Their eyes slammed shut and they sat, helpless, awaiting commands from their new owner.

Totally hers. Completely under her power.

“ Avignon... stand up .. right here,” Evilena gestured toward the center of the room. " Mike, my pet, I want you to stand up too, but take off all your clothes. I want you to be naked like your pretty little wife.”

The judge, so in charge in his court room, now was unable to do anything except obey Evilena’s commands. He stood and ripped off his clothes and dropped them to the ground.

“Now go over to her and kneel down.” the mesmerist commanded.

Again the helpless judge obeyed immediately. He walked to the center of the room and fell to his knees, eyes level with his blond wife’s naked pussy.

“ Mikey .... you mis understood. Avignon ! Turn around ! ”

The sexy blond turned around so her ass cheeks were only inches from Mike’s face.

“ This is how all men should treat women. They should be ready at all time to kiss their lovely asses. Mike. You will get get great pleasure from kissing your wife’s sexy ass. Do it now ! ”

Still powerless to resist he began to lick, kiss and worship the beautiful cheeks so close to him. Even in his deeply hypnotized state his cock began to grow, the closeness of his wife was SO erotic to him.

Evilena slowly walked in a circle around the married couple, lecturing them on what there life would be like now that they were under her erotic, hypnotic spell.

“I have many women who love and worship me Avignon, but men worship THEM. And that’s how it will be from now on. You know my dear girl that you are in love with your Mistress Evilena and occasionally she will visit you and allow you to worship her. But here, in YOUR house YOU are the Mistress. Mike will be your slave from this moment forward. He will do JUST as you command.”

“ And Mike, you may have thought that you wanted Avignon to do as you said, but now you understand that it is you who is the slave. You were born to kneel before her and worship her ass. To be her puppet”

As she continued to circle Evilena watched as the two became more and more excited, Mike’s tongue probing Avignon’s rosebud and licking her cunt as her continued to worship her moistening ass.

“ Listen to me, my pets, listen careful and remember all I command. Avignon , you WANT Mike to run for political office and you will support him in any way you can, including financially, and you will act as his dutiful wife when you are in public. But at home he is your slave, to to anything you command... ANYTHING.”

“ And Mikey ... you will continue to serve as a judge but when the chance comes for you to run for senator you will do so... and you will campaign tirelessly. You want all the power and prestige the office will give you. But when you are alone with your young, beautiful wife it is SHE who will rule. You will be her slut, her slave, her puppet.”

“ Do you BOTH understand me ?”

“Yes Mistress, " they responded almost in unison.

“Oh, and Mikey. Tomorrow when court begins you will listen patiently to all the witnesses and when the trial is over you will decide in my favor and give me a HUGE financial settlement. HUGE !!! Understand ?”

“Yes Mistress, " he responded between the licks and kisses on his wife’s flawless ass.

Evilena stopped in front of Avignon and entwined her fingers in the woman’s blond hair. She pulled the unresisting woman toward her and kissed her , placing her open mouth over the hypnotized blond’s . A huge orgasmic scream echoed deep from within Avignon.

Then in reaction to his wife’s vocal surrender Mike ejaculated on the carpeted floor.

Evilena smiled in triumph, and stepped back.

“ Now my dear little slaves, when I leave, neither of you will remember that I was here, but you cannot forget any of my instructions. They are embedded in you subconscious. And if I ever say the word slut slave to either of you, either in person, or over the phone you will again fall into this helpless hypnotic spell and again be under my total control.”

“Yes Mistress,” the two excitedly responded each becoming more and more aroused by Mike’s ass worship.

“ When I count three you will be awake but unable to stop what you are doing and fall to the floor and have the most satisfying and amazing sex you have ever experienced in your life, but deep in your mind you will NEVER forget my commands.”

Evilena put on her shoes and walked toward the door and as she closed it behind her counted, “1 .... 2.... 3 ... awake " and slammed it shut.

The two hypnoslaves fell to the floor in each others arms.

The next morning the defense attorney was surprised that his “favorite” judge was not deciding objections in his client’s favor any more. And at 11:30 , when the testimony concluded, he simple said. " I find for the plaintiff.”

And the amount of the fine made his jaw drop in startled amazement.

Evilena’s attorney, too, was amazed at the rapid reversal of fortunes in the trial, but he knew better than to ever question the amazing power of his client. He just shook her hand and walked out of the courtroom.

Evilena walked up to the bench and shook the judges hand, " Thank you Senator, " she said, Mike had a puzzled look on his face, but then thought a moment. It WOULD be nice to run for office, he thought.