The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey I know it’s been a long time since I wrote a story, but this one just came to me after seeing a movie. I’d like to thank Dreamfire for her editorial work on it, she gave it a nice edge. Oh yeah usual disclaimers... like if you’re under age... as if I can stop you by saying don’t read it... well don’t! Don’t copy it again without my consent either... not that I can do anything. Oh and if you want to lend some suggestions as to were the story is going e-mail me at

Judy & the Pussies

by Graphic Paul

Chapter 1

Saturday afternoons meant practice time for Judy and the Kitty Kats, and this weekend was no exception. The garage pulsed to the blonde haired fair skinned Mello-Dee’s drum beat , while the darker Tammy let out a ripping base cord. Judy stepped up to the mic, her voice was like that of a sirens song on a punk rock overture. Her short, pertly cut red hair bobbed with the blonde drummer’s beat. Tammy closed her dark eyes and swayed, lost in her own rhythm. The girls reveled in their grungy sounds, but not everyone present enjoyed it.

“Why are we even wasting our time with these dweebets brother dear” Samantha had to yell to be heard over the amps while her half-brother Samuel tapped his foot to the beat. “All these Kinky Kats do is play charities and crap like that.”

“Judy and the Kats have a rockin’ sound, sis, just listen to them!” Samuel was watching Mello-Dee, returning a grin she gave him. “Their music is doing a lot of good for the local people here in Riverview, and they love to play.”

Samantha stared at Samuel. “You’ve got to be joking, these no talents are just a waste of time.” She spun on her heel, but found her way out blocked by a smiling man at the door. He wore green mirror glasses which covered his eyes. His dark hair was slicked back. As Samantha sized him up, she noted the expensive suit he wore. She didn’t know music, but she knew clothes, and this man was definitely rich. As the band wrapped up the song, the sound of his clapping could be heard above the reverb.

“Bravo ladies! Well done!” His tone was warm, with a hint of calculation. The girls looked up, startled to hear an unfamiliar voice at practice. Samuel turned sharply, equally surprised. His eyes narrowed.

I should stick around for this, Samantha thought as she stepped away from him. This might be worth staying for.

“Umm...hi. Can I help you, sir?” Judy found her voice first, perhaps unsurprisingly. After all, it was her garage.

“Oh, I’m sorry. The name is Mister Bright, Benny Bright of Porno Records. I was passing when my BMW had some car troubles, a boy pointed out that someone here is a qualified mechanic. I wasn’t expecting to find such a delightful band here in... where am I, exactly?”

“Riverview, Mr. Bright.” Samuel quickly took Bright’s hand and shook it. “The bands name is Judy and the Kitty Kats. They were just practicing a new number for their gig tonight at the Riverview Bowl. Um, let me introduce them!” He pointed at each of the girls in turn. “That’s Judy on vocals and lead guitar, and Mole-Dee on drums. Tammy there is on bass. They really are an exceptional trio of ladies, sir. I’m their manager, Samuel Stark. Maybe we could talk...”

“I don’t think so Samuel..” Judy cut in “... Porno Records is not the kind of company the Kitty Kats would want a record deal with. They are more sleaze than quality.” Melo-Dee snorted and nodded in agreement, while Tammy carefully watched Bright.

“What do you know about quality Judy.” Samantha smiled at Mister Bright. , edging closer again. “Porno records have the most radical boy bands. Biff and the Stub Fuckers, Max Steel Erection and the Randy Well Hung Gang.”

Tammy muttered “Oh, yeah, they’re impressive. Really.”

“They don’t carry their records here because of the, um, controversial lyrics, but I’ve sort-of heard them on the internet.” Samantha crossed her fingers that no one would ask her more about them, since she’d really only heard the band names.

Bright chuckled, not at all offended. “Well the internet does not do the bands true justice, we’ve found a great deal of the material is not high enough quality to hear all of the delicate details.” Mister Bright reached into his vest pocket and produced a black c.d. “This is an unreleased version of Biff and the Stud Fuckers new song “Slut Puppy” I think you’ll find it so much better.” He handed the c.d. to Samantha.

Judy just shook her head and unslung her guitar, propping it carefully on its stand.“Well some of us have taste Mister Bright, and that kind of rude music is not on our play list.” Judy set her guitar down as she talked. “We love to play love songs and feel good music, not raunchy sexual deviant stuff like your company makes.”

Bright’s smile didn’t fade. “I’m sorry to hear that, Judy. I didn’t come here to defend the label, however. I still feel your sound might give Porno Records something fresh...clean, perhaps?” He chuckled to himself, then was all business again. “Which one of you is the mechanic?”

“I am sir...” Tammy carefully tucked her bass in its case and stepped forward. “... but I’ve never worked under the hood of a Beammer, I’d be glad to have a look.” Tammy set down the base. “guess we’ll have to crash on the rest of rehearsal Kitty Kats, see you at the gig tonight.”

“Most hospitable of you Tammy.” Benny Bright smiled as Tammy led the way. This was a true bonus to his travels he thought to himself as he made idle chit chat to the bands base guitarist. An all girl band, in their early twenties, ripe for the picking! They didn’t sound half bad. Not that their sound mattered with the cerebral enhancer’s help.

They arrived at the car and Tammy popped the hood. A moment later, she looked up. “I see the problem, sir. The clamp on the battery’s jiggled loose. Either you were driving too fast, or your normal mechanic is really sloppy.” She grinned. A moment’s work and she nodded. “All set.”

Bright chuckled softly. “Most likely a combination of the two Tammy, hop in I’ll drive you back and you can finish rehearsal.”

“That’s no problem Mister Bright....I can walk back.” She wiped her forehead leaving a black streak on her dark skin.

“No, I insist, Tammy...and please, do call me Benny. You’re all such opinionated young ladies. I wonder if you’d give me your opinion on a new song, if you wouldn’t mind, while we drive?” Bright opened the passenger door and stood waiting.

Tammy hesitated, then nodded. “I guess. Sure. It’s a great car,” she added as she slid into the red leather seat.

Bright smiled as he opened his own door and got in. “One of the perks of the business, Tammy.” He slipped another CD into the player, this one marked “Submissive Beat.” The music began to play immediately, vibrating the car a little. Benny turned down the volume a little. “I think you’ll love this song. It has a rather nice calming effect on most test subjects.” He pulled the car away from the curb.

“Test subjects?” Tammy asked as she found herself being drawn into the music. The rhythm surrounded her in the comfortable car. The music was unlike what she’d expected. It was soft with a strange, surreal quality to it.

“Sit and listen, relax and be open this song is just for you...” the singer started in slowly “... you love to listen to it, be a part of it, so submissive to the beat of our song...”

Tammy heard Bright respond. “Yes Tammy, all our music is tested before we play it. That only makes perfect sense doesn’t it Tammy?”

“Oh yes... perfect... this song is..”

“Amazing isn’t it?” Benny smirked as he glanced sideways. This particular song was one of his personal favorites. It accomplished the effect of opening the listener to conditioning very well.

Tammy smiled vacuously. “Yes...it’s really amazing.” The song seemed to hug her like a comforter. She laid her head back against the headrest and sighed.

“We should drive around for a bit and listen to the music some more Tammy.”

“Yes we should..” Tammy’s voice trailed off dreamily as Benny turned the car out toward the country.

“Yes. I knew you’d love this tune. I’ve never actually listened to it, myself. The special earplugs they made for me block out the effect of the cerebral enhancer 2002. I can see you love it, though. Don’t you, Tammy?”

“Yes I love it..” Tammy’s shoulders shifted as she began to sway to the beat. She nodded a little.

“Tell me what else do you think of when you listen to it Tammy?” Benny pulled the car off to the side of the road and parked under a shady tree on the quiet country road.

“Think?... ummm... obedience is bliss... to obey is so sexy... I’m so submissive... I love to obey your commands... i need to obey them... my only thoughts are blissful obedience...” She said each line slowly in a dreamy kind of voice.

“That’s enough Tammy, I think the c.d. has worked very well. I did expect a little resistance from such a bright girl. Do you like to suck cock Tammy?”

“I’ve never sucked one before.”

“That is interesting Tammy, are you a virgin?”

“well yes master..” Tammy giggled and blushed. “Why did I just call you master?”

“Because I am your new master Tammy..” Benny Smiled at her “...and soon you won’t be a virgin. in fact this music is making you very horny, and you’d love to suck my cock.”

“Yes I am feeling aroused, could I please suck it Master?”

“In a second Tammy, tell me are all three of you girls virgins?”

“Yes master, we made a pact to save ourselves until we found the right man to merry.”

“How utterly delightful Tammy, I think you kitty Kats will fit into Porno Records new girl slut group like a glove. You can start sucking now Tammy You will convince your friends to come to Gotham City for an audition.”

“Yes master.” Tammy quickly bent down, her fingers found the zipper and she was quick to side it away revealing her first glimpse at an erect cock. She parted her lips and started to suck.

“That’s it my pussy cat keep sucking and listening to the c.d. while I make a little phone call.”

Benny punched a number into the cell phone and waited. “Ms. Vance? Yes I know I’m running late... where am I?... a little place called Riverview... yes and I’ve found the perfect new Porno Record band to fill your girl group request... You’ll love them... their name?... have the ad guys run this up the flag pole... Judy and the Pussies.. yes an all young and pretty just like you asked me to find.” On the other end of the line a pair of bright pink lips formed into a deliciously evil smile.

Chapter 2

“Tammy you are talking so weird” Judy said as she unloaded the equipment from the back of the van.

“Yeah Tammy what makes you think that we should like pack up and head out to Gotham City.” Mello-Dee said as she picked up her drum sticks.

“Gals, look at us...” Tammy said standing a few feet from the five pins sign in front of the Riverview Bowling Alley “.. playing the Riverview Bowl slash bowling alley, duh. We deserve better than this and Benny is the way to go for the Kitty Kats. We have a great band.”

“Yes but Gotham City, my van might not make it that far” Judy was putting on her Kitty Kat ears and tail.

“Were not going to Gotham City in a van Judy, we’re flying there.”

Mello-Dee started to giggle “Flying Kitties.”

“What’s this about Kitties Flying?” Samuel said as he and his sister Samantha rounded the corner of the van.

“if there is going to be a Kitty around here flying it’s going to be mine.” Samantha said

“Tammy wants us to take off with Porno Records and go to Gotham City. just like that Samuel.” Judy said annoyed “Like I’m suppose to give up my job as a grade school teacher and be a rock star.”

“Well that is the idea Judy.” Tammy said.

“since when is Tammy all starry eyed?” Samantha said, she’s usually the level headed one of the bunch of you Dweeb kats.

“Benny explained it all to me Samantha, it’s so logical if you’ll just give him a chance.”

“Judy is so right Tammy, how can we trust one of those big record guys, let alone a guy from a label like Porno Records. You said it yourself the bigger the record company, the less you can like trust them.” Mello-Dee said opening the bowling alley door.

“Well I’ve had a change of heart Mello-Dee, look lets take a week off and fly out, have a listen to what Benny Bright has to say, if you don’t agree it’s the best thing for all of us, than we come back. It’s a chance to take in Gotham City.” Tammy walked into the bowling alley as she talked.

“We’re just doing this for the fun of it Tammy, I never expected to see you take it so serious all of a sudden.” Judy said as she mounted the little stage.

“Hey now ladies, if this is the chance of a lifetime like Tammy says we’d be missing out not to go and have a listen to Mister Bright.” Samuel said as dollar signs flashed in his eyes.

“I’ll get some time off from the beauty parlor” Mello-Dee said with a giggle “Come on Judy.”

“I guess it won’t hurt to get out of Riverview for a while, and I’ve always wanted to see Gotham City.” Judy said hesitantly.

“Great I’ll call Benny when we’re done the gig, for now lets rock the Riverview Bowl.” Tammy Strapped on her base guitar as Judy stepped up to the mic “Hello Riverview Bowlers, you ready to rock with the Kitty Kats?”

“One... Two... One Two Three Four.” Mello-Dee Counted off and started the beat.

Samantha took that as a cue and slipped the headphones over her ears to drown out the band. She pushed play on the c.d player. She’d never been a big Kitty Kat fan and had been waiting to listen to the new c.d. Benny Bright had given her all day. She watched the band play and listened to the lyrics of Biff and the Stud Fuckers new song “Slut Puppy”. She really hadn’t heard the Stud Fuckers before as she’d said she had to Mister Bright.

The c.d. started with a high pitched whine, like a test pattern, than the wine softened and the drum started with a beat like the sound of a heart, “Same old shit” Samantha thought to herself as the guitar came in with a stylized rangy sound, but the tone from the start still seemed to be under the music, it wasn’t an unpleasant sound.

“You are all just slut puppy, begging for some cock...” the opening line of the vocals was so vulgar that Samantha reached up to take the headphones off, but than paused. “...slut puppies listen to me, slut puppies crank the volume..” Samantha’s fingers moved the volume up to full blast so the song was screaming in her ears “listen to the music, listen to the music, you need to listen to the music, ... slut puppies want to suck, want to fuck, just can’t get enough of our music. You are a slut puppy, you are a slut puppy, you’ll fuck anyone you see...” Just than Samantha felt the headphones come off her head.

“Samantha are you listening to me?” Samantha’s brother Samuel said.

“huh? oh hello brother dear... ummmm .” Samantha felt an overwhelming need building inside of her.

“I know you are not one for manual labor, but I asked you if you could give me a hand taking some of this stuff out to my van.”

“Sure bro, that sounds perfect.” Samantha said in a breathy voice. Samuel watch curiously as his normally stubborn half sibling took an end to the crate and helped him without any protest.

Samuel lifted his end into the back of his van, and stepped in while Samantha shoved the crate in and closed the door behind her.

“Why did you close the door sis?”

“Well Sam I was kind of thinking you looked over stressed in their, and thought I might help you unwind a little.” Samantha started to unbutton her top as she crawled over the crate and popped the c.d. into the player in the back of the van. “I just love this new c.d. Mister Bright gave me, it makes me feel like such a slut puppy.”

“Unwind? slut puppy? What the hells gotten into you?” Samuel said as the music started to play with the same winey sound at the start.

“I’m kind of hoping you’ll be in me soon brother dear.” Samantha reached out and grabbed her brother, throwing him on top of the crate. “Treat me like a slut Sammy, need to fuck and suck so bad.” The music blared on as the van started to rock.

Chapter 3

“I wonder where Samuel and Samantha went? It’s not like Samuel to be late.” Judy said while Mello-Dee ripped open a bag of jelly babies.

“I haven’t seen either of them since the concert last night.” Mello-Dee munched on a jelly smiling.

“We are all set Kitty Kats, flight leaves in like two hours.” Tammy burst in the room. “They’re sending a private jet for us.”

“This is so fast, we haven’t even signed anything with this label and now we’re flying off to their head office in Gotham City, it just doesn’t feel right.”

“Relax Judy, mas...” Tammy stopped herself, she’d almost said master because she was so excited she was going to see him again “...I mean Benny and I just hit it off so great yesterday. He said on the phone that you’d be apprehensive because of the labels reputation, but not to worry. Porno Records is turning over a whole new marketing plan with us. He also said Ms. Vance his boss was so looking forward to hearing us.”

“This is so exciting, Gotham City. Maybe we’ll see Bat Guy there, or his side kick Sparrow” Mello-Dee giggled as her ears wiggled.

“Yes Gotham City, the darkest most dangerous city in the world.” Judy said as she threw a few things in an overnight bag. “Something fishy about all this, almost comic book like, but since it is spring break I guess we Kitty Kats fly.”

“That’s the spirit Judy.” Tammy said smiling “We’ll have a blast.”

The three girls went to the Riverview airport and found a jet with Porno Records displayed on the side and a scantily clad swim wear model with wings on its tail. Judy shuddered at the sight of what she was going to fly in. The pilot told them that they wouldn’t be needing their band equipment or clothes, everything would be provided for them in Gotham.

Judy settled back in the big comfortable seats of the jet closing her eyes. There was some kind of light elevator music playing. This was not what she had planned for the band, but if this Porno Records was headed by a woman, just maybe it would be all right.

“Can I get you a drink?” The flight attendant smiled at down her. She was like a Barbie Doll, so thin with blonde hair.

“Oh sorry I I... I don’t drink.” Judy was surprised to find that they were already in the air, and even more surprised to find she really wanted a drink from the lady.

“Are you sure? I’ve made a big picture of the most delicious drinks. Your friends are on their second glass already.”

“They are?” Judy looked over to see Mello-Dee sipping on a big glass like it was soda pop, but none of them drank before.

“Your friend Tammy told me that you’d love it.” The flight attendant put the drink on the table next to Judy, and went back toward the front of the jet. Judy found her eyes were now watching the flight attendants ass as she moved.

“What is wrong with me?” Judy thought to herself as she picked up the glass and started sucking the drink back.

“Isn’t this great Judy?” Mello-Dee said as she plopped down in the seat next to her.

“Somethings wrong Dee, I just can’t seem to put my finger on it, but something doesn’t feel right.” Judy finished her drink and set it down only to see the beautiful flight attendant next to her filling it up again.

“This is the best, everything is perfect.” Mello Dee giggled as she also looked the flight attendant over from head to toe. “Tammy told me the new name for the band, I love it.”

“New name? What new name?” Judy was shocked to see arm wrap around her friends shoulders as she picked up another drink. “What are these drinks called again?”

“They call them “Pink Pussy Smashers” they’re going to be sponsoring you on your first tour.” The flight attendant knelt down and gave Mello-Dee a deep passionate kiss as she finished refilling the glasses. “I’ve been drinking them since take-off and just can’t seem to stop myself.”

“What the hell is...” Judy started to protest but than felt Mello-Dee’s fingers stroke her sex. “Oh God... Dee?”

“Yes Tammy says the name of the band is going to be Judy and the Pussies, just like our new favorite drink.” Mello-Dee giggled as she continued to play with her girlfriends sex.

“This is ...“Judy started to say wrong, but she found herself kissing the flight attendant now as Mello-Dee slipped down between her legs. Tammy came up from the chair in front and watched the three while she masturbated. Everything else became a blur to Judy.

End of part 1