The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JUNK MAIL

This is a return to Center City and Super Pimp and his band of horny ho’s. I always have tons of junk emails for porn and such in my junk folder and I had a thought about what would happen if someone could be a bit more, “forceful” in pushing internet porn. I hope you enjoy and if you want to use any of my stories or characters ask me.

Moose

Brenda Noons stared at her computer with a look of hatred.

“God damn it! Nothing! No matter how I try to filter this crap I always get this junk mail filling up my inbox. Somehow this shit gets past every firewall, password protect, and filter! I swear it’s like someone is actively hacking my email to push this shit!”

Joe Mason in the next cube over snickered. “Got more porn spam again huh? With that new Pimp around I can see why. He probably has a whole server farm pushing his, erm, business on every damn email in the city.”

“Christ, don’t remind me. Ever since Cyber Girl went missing two weeks ago no one has seen any of the Hidden Five. I heard rumors that some of these so called Super Hookers used to be Platinum Angel and The Dragon but got turned into hookers. Cripes, I don’t even like looking out the east windows at night anymore.”

Brenda shivered at the thought. The east side of the Riverside Tower was near Platinum Tower and looked down Sassy Street. Brenda, from about 10 stories up, could see the open vice and sleaze clearly if she worked late. Worse, she knew people in her programming company were often down there. The young single guys of course were no surprise, but she had heard of married men and even women who had stopped by the area.

All sorts of dark rumors were flying around the city these days. Women who had become overnight sluts and had quit their jobs to street walk or strip, men who had left their wives and girlfriends to hook up with a young hot fuck toy, or worse had tricked their significant others into going with them and having them turned into fuck toys. She had even heard rumors about the board of directors for the Platinum Corporation becoming regulars on the street and that the Center City Academy had even been influenced and corrupted.

Which made her even madder about her job.

She was developing an AI run filter system that would screen out porn and such advertisements. Cleverly designed advertisements could eventually be made to sneak around a filter, but with this AI, it would be able to track back to the source, analyze content and links and delete the damn thing if it was trash. While it was geared towards porn (part of the ill fated rejuvenation of Sassy Street and funded by the Platinum Corporation), if it worked it would be the greatest spam filter on the planet. And that made it potentially worth millions.

Brenda was part of a select team of women programmers hand-picked by Ms. Platt herself for this job. Given the porn angle, she had not trusted men for the job. Joe was the only sort of exception. He didn’t work on any of the coding but was assisting in some of the number crunching and research and testing.

Brenda gave a last growl and then turned off her computer. “I’m outta here. That last email was too much so I’m calling it a night.”

Joe nodded as she walked past. “Makes sense, I’m just staring at the same numbers for the ninth time. You want to grab a drink? I know a place just down the street that is nice.”

Brenda shook her head no. “Sorry, I just don’t like being around here after dark anymore. Sassy Street is to close for comfort.”

LATER THAT NIGHT AT DC’s OFFICE

“I can’t get her there, I can’t get her anywhere near a bar or place you can grab her. She’s spooked by the vice on Sassy and she tries to always leave before sundown.”

Joe looked nervously at DC the Super Pimp. DC was sitting in a large leather chair with a hot pink haired girl sucking him off. Joe recognized the woman as Sparkle the Super Stripper, formerly Shimmer the Super Hero. DC stared at him with a look of slight annoyance and then his eyes tightened and Sparkle made a gulping sound and then leaned back.

“All done baby!” She stood up with a dopey smile and strutted past Joe and out the door with her fine ass well displayed in neon pink G String.

DC zipped his pants and then stood. “You’re not much fucking use to me if you can’t deliver this bitch. And you owe me quite a bit of money. I gave you 2 hours with Trixie Glitter, and I expect some results.”

Joe was sweating and looked around nervously. There was no one else in the room, but Joe knew DC could kill him without any trouble and no of the cops would so much as ask a single question as to his disappearance. Joe was thinking fast and then had an idea.

“DC, you took all five of the Hidden Five right? Including Cyber Girl?”

“Yeah, CINDI the Sexbot is out there on the corner opposite Trixie. Why?” DC asked as he picked up his cane and began to twirl it.

“I think I have an idea that might work but I need some help from her. Did you ever hear about her “TRON” power?” Joe asked as he began to think hard.

DC walked around Joe twirling his cane. He was going to kill this shit for not being able to follow through on his promise to help him corrupt this bitch who was interfering with his online operations, but he would let the fucker talk and explain himself.

“I’ve heard about it. Cyber Girl was able to, with some assistance, actually become part of the computer or a computer network. One of the reasons she was so good at hacking. But when she lost access to the AI at the Platinum Corporation, she lost the ability.”

Joe nodded and began to rub his hands nervously. “Yes, that’s it. What no one outside of a few folks know is that our company was secretly contracted by Tristan Platt to build a booster for Cyber Girl for this ability. She gave a one shot contract, all verbal, and paid cash to the President of the company. We built it, and it works. But we finished it AFTER Cyber Girl became CINDI, so she never used it.”

DC stopped twirling his cane and leaned on it. “Two things: why do I care, and how do you know this?”

“I helped build it, I wrote the code and I know what it was supposed to allow Cyber Girl to do. And other than our President, I’m the only one. The other parts were each built separate and then assembled by an Engineer brought in from outside the city who had no idea what he was assembling. But Tristan disappeared, Cyber Girl didn’t know it was completed, and so it’s just sitting in our vault.” Joe said as he walked over to DC desk and pulled out a piece of paper and began to write.

“As to the why you should care is because of what you can do with it. Or what you can have CINDI do with it. This thing will actually pull CINDI into the computer and with an AI supporting her; she can make her own version of a darknet. Not just a place to do crime, set up deals and vice, and all of that. I mean she will create an artificial reality on this network that she can control. She will be able to plug into any system anywhere, even isolated ones, and take them over, or use them to get where ever she wants to.”

Joe was very excited now. “She’ll be able to focus her hacking abilities in an energy wave or signal, like a corrupting Wi-Fi that will allow her to access anything anywhere. INTERPOL, FBI, MI5 or MI6, Russian Intelligence Service, IRS, you name it. But that isn’t the best part.”

DC was interested now. He understood when genius was at work (being a genius himself) and he realized this loser was on to something. “Ok, don’t keep me in suspense.”

“CINDI can physically TAKE people into the system. With this booster and properly focused energy she can break down flesh into electric signals. Just like in the movie Tron. She can literally turn people into computer programs, and since she is the world’s greatest hacker she can then hack them and turn them into anything she wants!” Joe finished with rush.

DC walked up beside him. He looked down at the paper and saw Joe was writing a list of names with emails, online profile, and computer router information. 4 women’s names DC noted with a bit of enjoyment.

Joe paused and took a breath. “Okay, in the interest of expectation management I need to add some disclaimers. First, keeping CINDI in a data form will take a LOT of power and a very powerful AI. Much more powerful than ours. Something like what the Platinum Corporation has, from what I’ve heard anyway. Two, if CINDI takes someone into the computer, it’s going to take a LOT more power, and it will require a bunch to keep that person in the net. Just to move a person from computer to computer will require a good chunk. To keep CINDI and say four others in the net as programs you are going to need the power of a Center City sized power plant. But if you can get that energy and a powerful enough AI to keep the reality stable, what you get out of it is going to make you the most amazing pimp on the planet.”

Joe walked over to DC’s terminal and pulled up one of DC’s escort websites. He pulled up a random hottie and pointed at the screen. “With this, you could allow the program to come out of the computer at any location and service the client! The bitch would literally materialize out of the screen and would do whatever you wanted and then zip! Back into cyberspace, she can erase her trail, take his money by electronic transfer, and that is that! The ultimate hooker delivery service!”

DC barely kept his face neutral, but his head was working a mile a second. The possibilities this john was describing were amazing! If he was a run of the mile world domination villain this would be enough to have him laughing evilly. But he was a Super Pimp and Vice was his game. But this was a game changer. He could push hookers anywhere on the planet with a computer! He could kidnap women, any woman, on the world and remake her. And with the forced access that CINDI could get, not a system on the planet was safe from him. He could disappear any file on him or his bitches and make any evidence go away.

DC walked around his desk and sat down. He turned off his monitor and looked at Joe. “Okay, you have my interest. If you can come through with this, I’ll cancel your debt and do more besides. What do you need to start?”

Joe smiled evilly. “I need the following…”

A WEEK LATER AT NEWCYB PROGRAMMING

Ms. Carol Becker was burning the midnight oil. As the young president of one of the fastest growing programming and electronic design firms in the state, she pushed herself hard. She was pushing herself and a special team of crack programmers hard because of a growing threat.

Several months ago she had been approached by Tristan Platt to build the ultimate spam filter/firewall for use against porn and vice. It would have a huge impact on other areas (such as just filter junk email) so if she could make it work it would cement her company’s spot as a top design firm as well as make her seriously rich. The added bonus of being in the Platinum Corporation’s good graces (and Ms. Platt’s) was also not lost on her.

But lately she had begun to have serious concerns about how her progress was going and how the Platinum Corporation was viewing her efforts. Ms. Platt, who had been demanding weekly updates, had simply stopped talking to her altogether. She could hardly get anyone on the board to speak with her anymore. The R and D advisor had actually sounded like a complete moron the last time she had spoke with him and she swore she was hearing sounds of sex in the background when he had hung up on her.

Carol was ready for releasing the Beta test for numerous systems in the city and would be announcing it soon, which hopefully would get her some good press as at least someone who was standing up to this new “Super Pimp” and his so called “Super Hookers”.

Carol shook her head in disgust. Sassy Street had almost been terminated as a Vice hub and now it was bigger, brighter and louder than ever. She had fired a programmer today for being a “Pink” addict and for selling herself to co-workers on the sly for more “Pink Pennies”. She was getting ready to fire a senior manager for unprofessional conduct because she had seen him with a hooker in an upscale hotel on the river front while dining out one evening.

“Ding.”

Carol looked at her screen and noticed she had an email. She did a quick double take; the return address was a secret code for Cyber Girl! Ms. Platt had given her a secret code name for an account Cyber Girl would use to contact her when she was ready for her device and this was it.

Smiling, Carol quickly clicked on the email and then noted it was actually a video-phone link with a short message that read “Contact me at this link NOW. CG”

Without a wasted second Carol opened the link and heard it ring a couple of times. The screen lit up as the call was answered and Carol found herself staring at someone who looked somewhat like Cyber Girl.

The face looked familiar, but her eyes were the color of static and she wore a liquid silver colored mask and had perfect makeup. Her hair was even redder than she remembered seeing in Cyber Girl’s pictures. And then the woman began to speak.

“I AM GLAD YOU HAVE ANSWERED CAROL BECKER. I AM THE WOMAN FORMERLY KNOWN AS CYBER GIRL AND I AM IN NEED OF YOUR ASSISTANCE. DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS, RELAX AND I WILL EXPLAIN IN A MOMENT.” The woman stated in a flat robotic voice.

Carol blinked, and started to open her mouth when the woman leaned forward and suddenly her hand reached through the computer screen!

Carol screamed and jumped back, knocked her chair over and falling flat on her back. She rolled to the side and gaped as the woman pulled herself through the screen and spun on her ass to sit on the center of Carol’s desk.

Carol was so shocked she simply sat there with her mouth open. The woman regarded her for a second and then stood up. She was just less than 6 feet, had fire engine red hair down to midback, a huge bust and a figure that would stop a clock. Her eyes looked like a static signal on a TV, and she was wearing a liquid silver colored costume and high heels. The costume completely encased her left side skin tight, and the looped over on her chest and crotch to cover her tits and pussy. The thin, fishing line wide silver thread looped around to link up in the back over her ass and tits.

“DO NOT BE ALARMED. I AM THE PERSON YOUR DEVICE WAS MEANT FOR. CYBER GIRL HOWEVER NO LONGER EXISTS, SHE HAS EVOLVED INTO A MUCH MORE POWERFUL BEING. THANKS TO YOUR DEVICE, I AM ABLE TO DO ALL THAT MS. PLATT AND THE HIDDEN FIVE HAD PLANNED AND MORE.”

Carol was finally able to find her voice. “Uh, that’s great! Damn Cyber Girl, you scared the hell out of me, but now that you explained yourself I see that the device worked as planned! This is wonderful! You can start going after that worthless pimp and get Sassy Street shut down.”

“YES, THERE ARE PLANS IN THE WORKS DEALING WITH SASSY STREET. YOU NEED NOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THEM. I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ON SOMETHING ELSE. YOU ARE ONE OF FOUR PEOPLE WHO BUILT THE DEVICE THAT ENABLES ME TO ENTER THE NET. YOUR KNOWLEDGE NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED FROM THOSE WHO WOULD USE IT TO DESTROY ME. I AM HERE TO TAKE YOU TO A SAFE PLACE AND PUT SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE CANNOT BE TURNED AGAINST THE FIVE. DO NOT WORRY, ONCE WE HAVE COMPLETED THIS TASK I WILL RETURN YOU TO YOUR OFFICE.” The woman stated and held out her hand.

Carol hesitated. She was nervous given all the rumors about this super pimp and his supposedly 5 super hookers, and her device would allow Cyber Girl to break into any computer systems he had. That meant she would quickly be a target if anyone knew about her.

“PLEASE COME WITH ME. PLATINUM ANGEL HAS INFORMED ME THAT THERE ARE CORRUPTED MOLES ON THE BOARD OF THE PLATINUM CORPORATION, THEY MAY KNOW OF THIS DEVICE AND WILL CERTAINLY INFORM ON YOU. WE MUST DO THIS TO ENSURE YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF.”

Carol remembered the noises on the phone and swallowed. “Crap, okay. What do I need to do?”

Cyber Girl simply reached out and touched her on the forehead and Carol felt a jolt run through her body as she jerked and then froze in place. A bright light engulfed her and then she was covered in blue lines that laid out a grid pattern for her whole body. Then each grid flashed and disappeared. Carol was broken down in seconds and flowed through the silver clad woman and into the computer screen that she had touched with her right hand. When there was nothing left of Carol, the woman simply melted back into the computer and the screen went blank.

In the deep recesses of cyber space, Carol found herself lying naked on a table with cable attached to her head. She looked around and saw she was in what appeared to be electronics lab with Cyber Girl looking at huge screen with code scrolling on it.

“DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SPEAK. I HAVE DISABLED YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE. BY USING YOUR DEVICE I AM ABLE TO BRING OTHERS INTO CYBER SPACE. I BROUGHT YOU IN HERE. RIGHT NOW, YOU DO NOT EXIST AS FLESH AND BLOOD HUMAN, BUT AS A COMPUTER PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY DC THE SUPER PIMP TO HACK YOUR BRAIN AND CORRUPT YOUR PROGRAM. YOU WILL THE FIRST OF HIS NEW STABLE OF ELECTRONIC HOOKERS. CAROL WILL CEASE TO EXIST AND WILL BE OVERWRITTEN. YOU ARE NOW CRISSY 1. WELCOME TO THE VICE NET CRISSY 1.”

CINDI then held up her hands and the code patterns on the screen began to change. “I AM GOING TO ENABLE YOUR VOICE. THIS WILL ALLOW ME TO INTERACT WITH YOU TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESS OF THER RE-PROGRAMMING.”

Carol immediately started speaking. “What is going on here? Why are you doing this? Why am I speaking slowly and calmly?”

“I HAVE INSTALLED A CONTROL PROTOCAL TO INSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITHOUT ATTEMPTING TO YELL OR OTHERWISE INTERFER. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?”

“I’m CRISSY 1. What the hell? No, I’m, uh, CRISSY 1. Shit. What have you done to me?” CRISSY 1 said in a calm voice.

“RE-PROGRAMMING IS UNDERWAY. WHEN WERE YOU BORN AND WERE?” CINDI said as the coding scrolls seemed to jump and change.

“This program came into existence on May 4th, 2016 at 1130pm Eastern Time in the VICENET. This programs purpose is to be the first of a series of VICE class internet sex bots, seducers, and brainwashing machines programmed to pleasure men and to corrupt them for the program creator and owner DC the Super Pimp. What the fuck are you doing to me? I can’t remember my childhood anymore. You bitch, I can’t even yell at you.” CRISSY 1 said.

“STATE YOUR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND YOUR PLEASURE PROGRAMMING.” CINDI continued as more coding changes flashed in and out of the patterns.

“CRISSY 1 is the blonde, white, Barbie type. I will have Blonde hair, hourglass figure, stand 6 foot tall, measurements are 36-24-36 with DD cups, hair will be worn to waist, all hair below neckline shaven unless requested otherwise by paying customer, Ruby red lips and nails. Unblemished skin. Default mode is robotic slave, when paid for can assume any bimbo type of personality and can take on any appearance but primary specialty is that of blonde types. All previous intelligence and knowledge are restricted access to only CINDI and DC the Super Pimp. What have you done to me? I can’t remember anything but being an electronic hooker. I, I…”

CRISSY 1 blinked and her eyes became nothing but static.

“CRISSY 1 IS A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEX BOT, BARBIE CATEGORY.” CRISSY 1 replied.

CINDI shut down the coding scrolls, and the table unlocked. CRISSY 1 stood. She was 6 foot even but seemed taller as she was now dressed in a metallic half-suit identical to CINDI, excepting that her color was not silver but copper.

“REPROGRAMMING IS COMPLETED CRISSY 1. YOU ARE THE FIRST OF YOUR CLASS. PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST TEST.”

There was some shifting of electrons and then a window opened. CRISSY1 was looking out on Joe who was at his home computer in his apartment. There was a readout to the right of the screen which had several bit of information: name of John, payment (NA/ON HOUSE in this case), time (1 hour), location, special instructions, type of interaction (SEX for pleasure was highlighted, other options included SEDUCTION, KIDNAPPING, BRAINWASHING, CORRUPTING, OTHER), and special requests. Under the special requests was typed “Request CRISSY1 come as Carol with enhancements, want her to act as a stupid bimbo slut who is glad she was turned into a hooker and wants to thank the man who sold her out.”

CRISSY 1 scanned the readout and then said “CRISSY1 HAS UPLOADED DATA AND IS READY TO EXECUTE PROGRAMMING.”

CINDI didn’t even change her voice or smile. She simply said “BEGIN.”

Joe rolled his chair back as Carol, no CRISSY 1, oozed out of his screen and materialized in front of him. She was dressed like a slutty secretary or horny boss complete with a set of black glasses, and a dumb grin on her face. She looked at him and licked her lips.

“Like hey there Joe! So you’re the guy who totally sold me out to DC and had him kidnap me and turn me into a cyber sex bot? That’s totes awesome! I like. LOVED having my entire existence erased and feeling my memories of everything that ever matter to me be deleted and replaced with knowledge on how to fuck a guy! I’m like a total bimbo slut now. And it’s all thanks to youuuuuuuu.”

CRISSY1 drew out the u in you as she slide to her knees and lower her head down towards Joe’s cock. She deftly unzipped his pants and gave his hard cock a nice long lick. She giggled and looked at him. “Let you show me what DC’s programming has taught me big boy.”

CRISSY1 practically inhaled him entirely and deep throated him. Joe felt her throat, tongue, and mouth adjust to his size and when she moved any part of them, Joe nearly exploded. He didn’t last long, but she simply reached up to his head and touched him. Joe felt a jolt and then started to get hard again.

“I am able to use electricity to short circuit parts of your brain and get certain reactions, such as this. I can use to brain wash people to pleasure or torture them too. But you just get the fun part of it.” CRISSY1 said as she slid off her top and began to straddle him.

Her pussy slid over his again hard cock and again seemed to mold to the perfect fit for pleasure. She was soon easing up and down on him and giggling the whole time.

“This is awesome! I love being a SEXBOT! I love being reprogrammed! I LOVE DC!!!!!!!!” CRISSY1 screamed and gave Joe a jolt right as they came.

Joe let out a huge grunt and the chair spun. Joe’s eyes rolled back and CRISSY1 grabbed the desk and held them upright. She looked at him with a frozen smile and static eyes.

“SEX ACT IS COMPLETED. HUMAN FORM KNOWN AS JOE HAS BEEN REDERED UNCONCIOUS BY CRISSY1 DUE TO EXTREME SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND APPLICATION OF A PLEASURE JOLT TO HIS BRAIN. ACCORDING TO MY ANALYSIS, HE IS NOW A SEX ADDICT AND WILL REQUIRE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY OR SUFFER SEVER WITHDRAWL SYMTOMS.”

‘AFFIRMATIVE CRISSY1, YOU HAVE COMPLETED TASK. DC’S PRIME DIRECTIVE IS THAT ALL HUMANS WHO ARE SERVICED BY SEXBOTS ARE TURNED INTO RETURNING CUSTOMERS OR EMPLOYEES. THIS HUMAN HAS 35 MINUTES LEFT. AWAKEN HIM AND PROVIDE PLEASURE UNTIL TIME IS COMPLETED.” CINDI replied from the monitor.

“CRISSY 1 UNDERSTANDS AND WILL COMPLY.” CRISSY1, formally Carol a successful president of a successful company, turned away from the computer screen and touched the head of her first john. When he stirred she purred in his ear “Ready for Round 2?”

LATER THAT NIGHT AT DC’s OFFICE

DC smiled at Joe as he staggered into his office and sat down hard in a chair.

“Ooooooooooookay, that worked really fucking well boss. Carol is now CRISSY 1 and is a fuck machine. She came right out of the computer screen and I couldn’t tell her from Trixie in terms of electronic made flesh versus real flesh.”

“Very good. The test worked. CINDI downloaded her genius and knowledge of the Tron upgrade into an isolated server so we can pull it up if needed. But she has no memory of being anything other than a sexbot.” DC said with a smile.

Joe returned the smile and then frowned. “DC, in the interest of making sure you don’t find out the wrong way and cap my ass, I have found out a problem.”

DC already had a full update from CINDI but he wanted to see how straight this john was playing. If he came completely clean, DC was going to hire him. If not, he’d use him to finish the project and then dump his ass in the river. “Go on.”

“Alright, the memory and power requirements to absorb and reprogram CRISSY 1 were way more than any of our test runs had indicated. I scrubbed the whole database and nothing came close. Simply put, the most complex computer is a human brain, even if we are using all of it. To fully absorb and map it eats up required resources of memory, computing power, and energy like a kid with candy at Halloween. Even with the AI from Platinum Corp and that power source you proved we have a definite limit to how many people we can absorb at any one time.” Joe said as he pulled out a notebook and began to check some notes.

“Uh, let’s see here, ah. Okay. By my estimates, we can have a total of five women downloaded and converted into cyber sexbots with current resources. This includes CINDI, and she actually needs to remain hooked in at all times. She is the link to the AI and the real world and cyberworld interface due to her special powers. We lose her connection and its going to shut down and delete the others. Also, while we can upload more than four, I recommend we don’t. We can use the bandwidth to move people around or kidnap people. Breaking down, emailing them so to speak and then downloading them somewhere else is worth its weight in gold. No border controls, no air travel, near instantaneous as you can get and no trace of it other than maybe an email address which we can delete. We can’t make every woman an electronic hooker, but we can provide five hot bitches to anyone with wifi on the planet and an absolute safe method of travel.”

DC smiled. This was exactly what CINDI had briefed him earlier so Joe was dealing straight with him. “I agree with your position. Five bitches max and we can use the system for special jobs. Here’s the skinny Joe, so listen close. You are going to stay on your job until we have the other three bitches who designed this thing uploaded and converted into cyber hookers. Then you quit and you come work for me. You’re going to run my online porn and streaming sites. Pay is 4 times what you make now, with bonuses. Also, you get some other bennies.”

DC snapped his fingers and Joe heard the door open. Paris Ramos strutted in giggling and nearly naked except for gold spiked heels, a gold g string and a gold spaghetti top. She was holding a lease and leading in 6 hot women who were dressed the same. Joe looked closer and saw that their eyes were all glassed over and nearly white. Paris gave the lease to DC, gave him a sloppy kiss and then stood behind him smiling with an empty stare.

“I had CRISSY 1 run a test on you. It worked, and you’ll be feeling the effects in about 12 hours, just about lunch time on your regular job. You’re a sex addict now, and there is no cure. Only “Treatment”, which in this case is wild sex with a horny bitch. Aside from VIP access and membership to all of DC Enterprises clubs, hotels, resorts and so on, you get three personal bitches to make sure you have your treatment every day. Have a pick. So long as you work for me, you will always have personal tail. I don’t waste bitches so pick well as they are going to be your bitches for at least 3 years before you can trade them in for new ones.” DC said with a smile.

Joe didn’t even look pissed that he had been a test subject. He just stood and started sizing the women up. He removed tops, copped feels, pinched asses and nipples, checked hair and teeth and finally selected a hot Latina, a blonde Barbie type, and a slutty looking oriental with obvious plastic surgical enhancements to her tits.

DC smiled as he made his selections and while he was having the Latina suck him off while he had the others start to make out, DC typed on his keyboard.

“Start the next one.”

LATER THE NEXT EVENING AT NEWCYB HQs

Clarice Chenn sighed as she typed away. She had to stay late due to an urgent update her boss Carol required and had let her know about late in the day.

“Not that it spoils anything.” Clarice said with a touch of sadness. She had no boyfriend, no dates, no life.

Clarice was a second generation Chinese American. Her parent had come over from Hong Kong and she had been their only child. She had graduated top of her class at MIT in programming and had been working here at NEWCYB since she graduated early from her Master’s program.

But she was a nerdy oriental. She wore glasses, was overweight, short, frumpy. Nothing like the much hotter Vietnamese girls in her high school who had boys falling all over them.

“Poor thing.”

Clarice turned around with a start. She had been working on a special company terminal that was only on the company’s intranet, but her regular computer was on. And apparently someone was on it.

“What the? Uh, who are you and how are you on my computer?” she asked the pretty redheaded woman who was smiling at her from the screen.

“Well, I’m an associate of Carol’s. She told me you were working late and that I might be able to help you.” The redhead replied.

Clarice stared at the woman on the screen. She was more than pretty, she was a flat out knockout with red hair and a large rack. She wore a weird metallic top that hugged her body skin tight and her eyes appeared to be static.

“Uh, forgive me, but what exactly are you supposed to help me with? I work on certain projects that only certain people know about and you are not someone I know.” Candice replied slowly pushing herself backwards on her chair.

The redhead smiled. “My name is CINDI, and I’m not here to help you on any projects. I’m here to help you the person. I know about your sadness, and your jealousy of beautiful women. I know about your porn stash, your live streaming, your frightened trips to the edge of Sassy Street thinking of hiring Bunny to turn you into a hot slut. Hotter than any Vietnamese slut ever was, hotter than Huy even.”

Candice’s eyes grew wider and wider as her deepest secrets spilled out of this woman’s mouth. When she mentioned Huy she broke down and started to cry. Huy had been the prettiest girl in high school and had been very mean to her, calling her the “Un-cool Oriental” and worse.

Candice sobbed and suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and jumped up out of her chair and backed into her desk. The woman was standing beside her smiling!

Candice looked from her to the screen and back. Her mouth opened and closed and she simply sat on her desk.

“Yes, sorry about that, but you were so sad. I came here to help as a favor to Carol who hates to see her friends unhappy. I can give you everything you want. Everything Candice, no lie. I am a cyber hooker who works for DC the Super Pimp. I have the ability to take you into the net and make you into a computer program and then reprogram you. I can make you the hottest Asian bitch in the city. I can make you the sexy slut you have always wanted to be. You’ll have men lined up around the block ready to pay you thousands of dollars for you to touch them.” CINDI reached out and touched her hand lightly with a gentle caress.

“Kiss you.” CINDI brushed her lips against Candice’s lips and she felt her entire skin tingle with excitement.

“Caress you.” CINDI pulled Candice up and turned her around and gently began to caress her tits. Candice moaned softly at the touch.

“Fondle you.” CINDI breathed in her ears and squeezed Candice’s chest which caused her to moan more.

“Play with your body.” CINDI nibbled Candice’s ear and her right hand slipped deftly down the front of Candice’s pants and gently probed her pussy.

“Even…fuck yo…” CINDI didn’t have time to finish as Candice spun around and threw her hands around her neck and kissed her hard.

Candice broke the kiss and panted out. “I’LL DO IT! Whatever you want, whatever you ask! I’ll be your slave! Make me a hot bitch! Make me an Asian slut men will sell their souls to FUCK!!!!!”

CINDI smiled and took her by the hand and pulled an un-resisting Candice into the computer screen and the VICENET.

Candice stood on a small platform and watched as scrolls of code began to run in front of CINDI. CINDI turned to her and smiled.

“YOU ARE MOST WILLING. AS SUCH I WILL LET YOU ASSIST IN YOUR REPROGRAMING. UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU WILL CEASE BEING CANDICE. YOU WILL BE THE PROGRAM KNOWN AS CHYNA, A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEXBOT, ORIENTAL CATEGORY. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY FREE WILL, ALL HUMAN MEMORIES OTHER THAN WHAT DC HAS DETERMINED AS CRITICAL WILL BE DELETED. YOU WILL EXIST TO PROVIDE PLEASURE AND FUCK MEN AND ANY OTHER ORDERS AS SENT FROM DC. QUESTIONS?” CINDI said switching back to her robotic sex voice.

Candice didn’t even blink. “I don’t fucking care! I’m sick of being ignored and treated like an ugly witch! I want to be a Super Hooker for DC! Make me into CHYNA now!”

“AFFIRMATIVE. BEGINNING SEQUENCE. YOUR DEFAULT SETTING HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED. CHYNA, STATE YOUR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS. IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS ADD THEM AT THE END.” CINDI said.

“I am CHYNA, a VICE Class Sexbot, Oriental Model. My default characteristics are 5 foot 5 inches, long dark black hair hanging to my ass. 36-24-36 measurements with hourglass figure, dark brown eyes, no hair below the neck, perfect skin. I request bigger tits, at least 40DD, I want them firm and round always. I want a permanent tramp stamp over my hot ass that identifies me as one of DC’s elite hookers.” CHYNA said in an excited voice.

CINDI did some hand waving and CHYNA was rewarded by her body remolding and reshaping. She soon looked hotter than any other Asian she had ever seen. She continued talking “All previous intelligence and knowledge are restricted access to only CINDI and DC the Super Pimp. Previous life memories are deleted, last request of Candice is that voice and verbal communication be done in a slutty Asian accent. Unit must be unable to pronounce “L” and talks like a cheap Asian whore.”

CINDI made some adjustments and then replied “AFFIRMATIVE. HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE PROGRAMIBLE IN TERMS OF VOICE MODUATION AND ACCENTS. YOUR DEFAULT IS CHEAP ASIAN HOOKER, BUT IF REQUESTED BY PAYING CUSTOMER YOU WILL USE WHATEVE ACCENT IS REQUESTED.”

“I understand. I, uh…CHYNA HAS COMPLETED REPROGRAMMING AND IS NOW A FULLY CONVERTED VICE CLASS SEXBOT, ORIENTAL MODEL.” CHNYA said with a neutral expression and static eyes. She was dressed in the same metallic half suit as CINDI, but in a green color.

CINDI closed the programming. “VERY GOOD CHYNA. YOUR WILLINGNESS TO CONVERT HAS MADE THIS EASY. YOUR FIRST CUSTOMER WAITS.”

CHYNA turned and strutted over to a screen looking out. A rather handsome man in a Center City University t shirt was typing away on something. The readout window gave a name (Brian), basic background, and mission (surprise, fuck and addict to sex, specifically DC’s whores).

“CHYNA HAS RECEIVED MISSION. COMMENCING EXECUTION NOW.” CHYNA stepped up to the screen and simply shoved her hands out of it. The man had enough time to blink in surprise and then CHYNA had him in a lip lock. A short jolt of electricity leapt into the man’s brain from her lips and fingers and he came in his pants right there.

Brian rolled back from his computer with a stupid grin on his face as CHYNA materialized out of the computer. She reached over and touched his head and did a quick analysis. She then reprogrammed herself and turned into a tight silk dress wearing courtesan with a delightful accent.

Brian’s head cleared a few seconds later and he was staring at an Oriental slut who appeared to have stepped out of his deepest fantasies. He blinked and opened his mouth only to have the dream put her fingers to his lips.

“Sshhhhh, be stiw. You need not tawk, simpwy enjoy. This next hour is on the house.” CHYNA said in a sexy voice that seemed to tinkle like a bell.

CHYNA knelt down with a smile and unzipped Brian’s pants and gave him a slow sensual lick and then slowly sucked him down. She deep throated him gently and he was soon gasping for air and with a surprised grunt blew his load down CHYNA’s throat. She giggled and sucked him clean. She gracefully stood and unzipped her dress. She let it slide off her smooth skin and stood before him naked. She smiled again and then slowly lowered herself onto his hardening manhood. She helped it along with another jolt from her delicate finger to his temple and Brian grinned. She began to ride him and he picked up the pace.

Brian tried to speak, but CHYNA kept zapping him when he would open his mouth and shush him.

“Be quiet, enjoy this, and do not think. Just let CHYNA lead you.”

ZAP!!!!

“Be quiet, enjoy this, and do not think. Just let CHYNA lead you.”

ZAP!!!!

Over and over for nearly 20 minutes, CHYNA worked her skills. Brian was drooling and grunting and his eyes were rolled back in his head when CHYNA finally said “You will cum now.”

Brian’s body spasmed and twitched and he howled. CHYNA returned the enjoyment with a scream of pleasure and used her pussy to milk him dry.

CHYNA then stood up and Brian spun on the chair and dropped to the floor in a heap of cum, sweat, and stained clothes.

CHYNA turned and her static eyes regarded the computer screen. “CHYNA REPORTING. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, SUBJECT KNOWN AS BRIAN HAS BEEN REDUCED TO MINDLESS DRONE. REQUESTING ORDERS.”

CINDI appeared on screen. “MESSAGE RECEIVED. AWAKEN SUBJECT AND PROGRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. STAND BY TO RECEIVE.”

CHYNA’s eyes flutter rapidly as the signal downloaded into her and she replied “MESSAGE RECEIVED. WILCO.”

CHYNA turned to Brian and touched his head. A short jolt awakened him, and he focused his bleary eyes on CHYNA.

“BRIAN, YOU HAVE HAD YOUR INTELLIGENCE REDUCED AND HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED TO OBEY CHYNA VICE CLASS SEXBOT. YOU WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS, AND WHEN COMPLETE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO FUCK THIS SEXBOT AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

Brian staggered to his feet and after grunting a couple of times managed to blurt out “Me understand, me do what you say.”

LATER THAT NIGHT

Camille struggled to open the door with her hands full. She was able to finally and called out “Brian, can you help me here? I’ve got groceries and my arms are full.”

She got no answer, and she called out again. Still nothing.

Muttering under her breath about Brian being too much into football she was able to stagger into the kitchen. Once there and having dropped the bags she walked into the bedroom. She got about one step in and then stopped dead.

Brian was standing in the corner naked, drooling and grunting as he beat off. Lying on their bed was a beautiful redheaded woman dressed in a silver metallic half dress that barely covered her huge tits. Flanking her were two similarly dressed women, one blonde the other a black haired Oriental, both were also knockouts.

Camille sputtered and looked from Brian to each woman and then tried to run. Just as she turned her arm was grabbed and she was tossed onto her bed. She had enough time to look up and see the redhead had gotten off the bed and grabbed her and tossed her like a sack of cloth. The two women on each side grabbed one of her arms each and held her. She tried to struggle but they had a grip like an iron shackle.

“DO NOT BE ALARMED. WE MEAN YOU NO HARM, WE HAVE COME TO OFFER YOU SOMETHING AMAZING. I AM CINDI, FORMERLY KNOWN AS CYBER GIRL. I CAME INTO CONTROL OF THE DEVICE THAT YOUR TEAM HAD BUILT FOR ME AND I HAVE MERGED WITH THE NET. I NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN BOTH WORLDS. THESE TWO WOMEN WERE FORMERLY CAROL YOUR BOSS AND CANDICE YOUR CO-WORKER. BOTH HAVE JOINED ME AND ENJOY THEIR NEW POWERS AND EXPERIENCES. I AM HERE BECAUSE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS DEVICE IS TOO DANGEROUS TO ALLOW TOO ROAM FREE. THIS ABILITY MUST BE PROTECTED, AND THEREFORE ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF IT HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CHOICE. YOU CAN BE ABSORBED INTO THE COMPUTER AND BECOME ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS AND ENJOY HAVING THE ENTIRE NET AS YOUR PLAYGROUND OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MEMORY WIPED CLEAN OF THIS INFORMATION. YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.”

Camille was processing this information quickly. She had always been fast on the uptake, and had the ability to rapidly see and address issues as they rapidly developed which made her a great trouble-shooter in coding and device design. She looked again at the blonde and sort of recognized a bit of Carol in the face. She couldn’t recognize anything of Candice in the hot Asian.

“Okay, I suppose screaming won’t help, especially given the soundproofing we had install so the neighbors wouldn’t be bothered by our fun. If you are not trying to hurt me, why is Brian over there acting brain dead?”

“THE CONDITION IS TEMPORARY. WE OVERLOADED HIS BRAIN WITH PLEASURE IN ORDER TO PREVENT HIM FROM INTERFERING WITH OUR CONTACTING YOU. HE IS A MALE AND FEELS PROTECTIVE OF YOU, HE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING STUPID AND CAUSED PROBLEMS WITHOUT MEANING TOO. HE WILL REVERT TO NORMAL ONCE WE HAVE FINISHED HERE.” CINDI stated in a robotic monotone.

Camille nodded. Brian was a tad overprotective, so she could see him doing something without thinking it through. But she was rather worried about how they had neutralized him. And the fact that Cyber Girl was now someone called CINDI.

“Something is not on the up and up. I need to think this through and figure out what to do.” Camille thought to herself. Out loud she said “I can see that, he was a bit quick to act. Can you fully explain what exactly both options entail? I am interested in actually being in the net, who wouldn’t be really, but Brian and I are pretty serious so just up and leaving is not something I want to just do based on a quick question.”

As soon as she stopped speaking, CRISSY spoke in a robotic voice. “CAMILLE IS ATTEMPTING TO STALL FOR TIME. SHE SUSPECTS THAT WE ARE HOLDING BACK INFORMATION AND SHE IS ATTEMPTING TO BUY HERSELF TIME TO THINK OF A WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION.”

“AFFIRMATIVE. BASED ON INFORMATION LIFTED FROM HUMAN KNOWN AS BRIAN, SHE IS LYING. BASED ON HER PERSONALITY PROFILE, SHE IS ATTEMPTING TO BUY TIME. RECOMMENDATION: HUMAN KNOWN AS CAMILLE BE TAKEN INTO THE WORLD AND COMPLETELY REPROGRAMMED. ALL PREVIOUS MEMORIES NEED TO BE DELETED AND HER PERSONALITY COMPLETELY REDONE.” CHYNA added in a robotic tone.

Camille was able to blurt out “You fucking cunts!” before a jolt on both of her arms knocked her out. CHYNA and CRISSY simply picked her up and eased into the computer screen. CINDI walked over to an oblivious Brian and touched his head. A loud “ZAP!” snapped his head back and he fell dead on the ground. CHYNA had already cleaned out his bank account with repeat fuckings and DC wanted no one left who had any knowledge of this project. Unfortunately for Brian Camille liked to talk about her work and he had some information on the project, so DC ordered him killed. The jolt made it look like a simple heart attack, the room stank of sex, and his deposit history would show he had entertained an expensive hooker for a day. His family was somewhat well known in the state and would not ask many questions in order to keep this quiet.

CINDI eased back into the VICE net and Camille was already on the table strapped down.

CINDI strutted over and began to plug in several large cords that hooked the program that was Camille directly into the AI.

“PAY ATTENTION VICE CLASS CYBER HOOKER UNITS. I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY REBUILD THIS PROGRAM FROM THE START. I WILL FIRST BREAK HER DOWN INTO BASIC COMPONENTS AND THEN RECONSTRUCT HER.” CINDI said.

CINDI reached out and her hand sunk into a cord and Camille stiffened. She then began to melt. She lost all form and simply dissolved into a blob of goo. CINDI then moved her hands some and several scrolls appeared. The blog began to stretch out and took on a basic human form. It then began to grow obvious female traits such as large rack, a pussy, hourglass figure, long hair, nails. Shortly after taking a female form, it began to solidify. The skin became a nice brown, her hair became black, and her form became Hispanic. After several minutes of hand motions, the figure on the table opened it’s eyes.

The figure sat upright and turned to face CINDI. “THIS UNIT IS CHICA. THIS PROGRAM CAME INTO EXISTANCE ON MAY 5TH 2016 AT 1030PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. THIS PROGRAM IS A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEXBOT, HISPANIC MODEL. THIS PROGRAMS PURPOSE IS TO PLEASURE MEN AND WHEN ORDERED SEDUCE, BRAINWASH AND CORRUPT THEM FOR DC THE SUPER PIMP. CHICA IS BLACK HAIRED, HISPANIC, LARGE FAKE LOOKING TITS, SHAVEN COMPLETELY BELOW THE NECK. DEFAULT MODE IS ROBOTIC SLAVE WITH A HISPANIC ACCENT.”

“EXCELLENT CHICA. YOUR RECONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE. THE HUMAN KNOW AS CAMILLE NO LONGER EXISTS.” CINDI said in a robotic tone as a red half-body suit appeared over CHICA and red heels covered her feet.

CHICA stood and strutted robotically over to stand next to CHYNA and the three VICE Class Sexbots stood unmoving as CINDI contacted DC.

“MASTER, THE THIRD SEXBOT HAS BEEN CREATED AND THE HUMAN MALE ELIMINATED. WE ARE PREPARED FOR THE FINAL HUMAN KNOWN AS BRENDA.”

DC smiled out from the screen. “Excellent, you may proceed.”

A FEW MINUTES LATER IN ANOTHER APARTMENT ACROSS TOWN

Brenda cursed as she jerked her head sideways. “Damn it, that frigging gun turret always gets me.”

Brenda was seated in her living room with a VR helmet on and gloves. She was playing a first person shooter game with some friends online and getting her butt kicked. After a few more minutes of it she signed off in frustration.

“Crap, normally I do a lot better. Must be getting stressed at work over that damn firewall.”

“PING!”

Brenda hadn’t taken her helmet off so she was interested to see a game invite from “TEAM V” for a beta test game for VI.

Brenda read the description and was soon very interested. The game had action and some serious role playing. If she could beat TEAM V in an hour simulation, she could keep a Beta test version for herself and win a first release.

“Huh, well, might as well try…” Brenda accepted the invite and suddenly found herself in a amazingly realistic alleyway complete with rats and city noises. It was so real Brenda could swear she could even smell the garage and car exhaust.

“Greetings player Brenda.”

Brenda turned to see a red haired woman dressed in a business suit standing in front of her wearing sunglasses.

“I’m CS, the leader of TEAM V. Thanks for accepting out play invite. I hope our VR is realistic enough for your tastes.”

“Is it ever! This is the best VI I have ever seen! I didn’t know my helmet could have this level of fidelity!” Brenda said with obvious excitement.

“Very good. Well, the clock will start ticking shortly so let’s explain the rules. You are a police woman, your job is to stop crime, any crime, from occurring. From Jay Walking to Shoplifting to Armed Robbery, you need to use various methods to stop it. Since you obviously don’t know much about the different codes and laws, a lawbreaker will show up in a red shading like so.” CS took on a slightly red hue and a small text box near her had the words “Loitering” printed in large red letters.

“You get points for stopping crimes, and the more original your methods of stopping them, the more points you get. This is where the role playing comes in. My team gets points for committing crimes, and can win if we get you to do a crime or if we outscore you. Questions?”

“Seems straight forward enough. Okay, let’s play.” Brenda said and before CS could open her mouth Brenda jumped over by her and took her by the arm.

“Sorry Ma’am, I have to write you a ticket for loitering.” And she reached down and pulled out a ticket book and scratched away on it.

CS giggled. “Well, you are quick on the uptake. Okay then officer, thanks and have a nice day.” And then dematerialized.

Brenda looked in a window at her reflection and grinned. She really did look like a cop, but she was a bit put off by the tightness of her uniform that seemed to hug her body and her curves, and the fact that she actually had some short heels on instead of regular beat shoes.

She strode out of the alley and went to work.

Brenda had a great time in the game. It started easy with things like jay walking, illegal parking, shoplifting, public disturbance with an loud argument she had to break up. But it proceeded to get more serious. A purse snatcher led her on a long chase. She had to physically break up a fight and punched a guy out who took a swing at her, and she ended up pulling her gun on a prep who tried to knife her.

Brenda actually felt tired and she was amazed that nearly 50 minutes had passed. She wanted to pause the game but found out she couldn’t find that command. She spoke out loud and asked about it and CS’s voice chimed in her ears “Sorry, we are making this as real as possible so you don’t get do overs or pauses. You play to the end or you lose.”

So Brenda kept on and found herself on a corner that seemed a bit familiar. She was looking around and saw three women standing across the street. There was a blonde, a Hispanic, and a Asian girl and they were knockouts. But they were dressed like sluts and each one had a red tint with the word “Prostitution” in red letters.

Brenda frowned and strode forward. “Damn if this isn’t as close to reality as you can get. I get to roust some whores.”

Brenda walked up to the blonde and before she could speak the blonde said “Hey hon, you looking for work?”

The Asian girl giggled in a sultry tone and added “You wook hot, baby. You join us, you make tons money off the guys.”

The Hispanic grinned. “Si, you make mucho dinero, you no be policia anymore.”

Brenda’s eyes went wide and she said “Come again? I’m here to arrest all three of you for prostitution. Don’t give me that crap.”

The blonde and Asian walked around to her either side and the blonde touched her hand lightly. Brenda gave a short gasp as a small jolt shot up her arm. She gasped again as another jolt from the Asian went up her other arm.

“Hey now, we are not breaking any laws. We are just standing her. For us to be prostitutes we need to actively solicit men. You see any men?” the blonde cooed in her ear.

“Well no, but dressed like that, standing here what else could y…”

“We dressed wike we want to dress. We wike showing off hot bodies, showing off skin, and ass and tits. We wike men wooking at us and wusting after us.” The Asian whispered in her ear.

Brenda felt a bit flush and shook her head. She stepped back to try and break the hold they had on her hands and she bumped into something behind her. Something really soft.

“Ooooooooo, yeah. Keep backing up.” Brenda nearly jumped out of her skin when a sexy voice she recognized as CS’s voice purred in her ear. She jumped again when a gentle touch massaged her ass.

“Hold on! I’m a police officer! You are all under arrest for assault!” Brenda shouted.

“Assault? Is THIS assault?” The blonde grabbed Brenda and turned her face towards her and kissed her. Brenda felt a jolt go from her lips through her entire body. Her eyes rolled up and she gasped for air when the kiss broke.

“Or this?” The Asian girl turned her head and gave her another deep kiss that gave her another jolt. Her head rolled back when that kiss broke and she wasn’t even surprised when the Hispanic kissed her and then CS ended it with a kiss and a caress of her tits.

Brenda staggered back with her head swimming. The kisses had felt so REAL! And they had made her horny. She was sweating and she gasped in surprise when she realized that she was rubbing her crotch with her left hand and her tits with her right hand.

CS took her by the hand and said “Come on girls, this cop is ready.” She pulled Brenda into a doorway and proceeded to strip her naked. Whenever Brenda started to resist they simply kissed and fondled her and her will melted into jelly. They then dressed her up in a tight tube dress with black stockings, black spiked heeled shoes and tons of slutty makeup. Then they led her out onto the street and flagged a car down.

Brenda was still dopey from the kissing and fondling but she realized that she only had a couple of minutes left. If she could hold out she would win.

CS led her by the hand to the car and winked at the man inside. “See, this isn’t doing anything wrong. I just flagged a car down.” CS opened the door and gently pushed Brenda in. “Getting in a car isn’t illegal now is it?”

Brenda opened her mouth to protest and as she turned to face CS, CS leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth and said “It only illegal if you take his money after saying you’ll fuck him for cash. Or if I say it and you go along.”

CS winked at her and then looked at the man. “$500 bucks to fuck her.” The man nodded and held up a wad of cash.

Brenda blinked and tried one last time to resist but she felt so disoriented her hands seemed to think on their own. Brenda took the money and a loud “BBBBBRRRRTTTTT!” sound sounded.

“MS. BRENDA NOONS, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME AND HAVE LOST THE GAME. AS LOSER YOU MUST FORFIT YOUR HUMANITY AND BECOME A FULL PART OF THIS GAME AS A CRIMINAL ELEMENT, SPECIFICALLY A HOOKER. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED NOW.”

Brenda blinked and turned to look at CS. “Hey, that wasn’t part of the deal! What the hell is this about?”

CS fizzed and then changed to become a red headed silver half body suit clad woman with huge tits standing in front of Brenda. “YOU DID NOT READ THE AGREEMENT WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE GAME INVITIATION. IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT A LOSS BY YOU WOULD RESULT IN YOUR DOWNLOADING, ASSIMILATING, AND REPROGRAMMING IN THIS SYSTEM AS A VICE CLASS SEXBOT.”

Brenda opened her mouth to complain and then laughed. “What the hell am I thinking? Just take off the damn helmet and…”

She pulled off her helmet and screamed. Nothing changed. She was dressed as a hooker, in a car with a hot stud of man, she was sweaty, horny, and she was gaping at now four hot women dressed in metallic half-suits.

Brenda squeaked out “Oh God!” as her dress melted into an identical metallic half-suit with matching heels all in a hot metallic pink and her hair turned a reddish brown and grew to her ass. Her tits swelled up and she turned to CS in time to see her reach into the car and put her hand INTO her forehead.

The second it passed through her skull, Brenda stiffened as she felt fingers in her brain start to wiggle and move. She was able to look the red head in the eyes, eyes the color of static one last time and heard her say. “YOU WILL ENJOY THIS GAME BREE.”

BREE’s eyes rolled up and lost all color as they became static. After a few minutes, CINDI removed her hand and BREE turned around to the man in the car.

“I AM BREE, A VICE CLASS SEXBOT, GENERAL WHORE MODEL. MASTER DC WHAT IS YOUR PLEASURE?”

DC grinned and simply pointed down to his cock and BREE went to work.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

“And today, yet another state senator pulled his support for Bill 2876, which would have heavily increased penalties for human trafficking and sex trafficking. With the loss of so much support the bill is unlikely to pass…”

State Senator Steve Brown sighed as the TV turned off and he tossed the remote on his desk.

“Damn it, why the hell is everyone pulling out of supporting this bill? I made sure to NOT involve anyone from Center City in this. How is this happening?”

“I CAN EXPLAIN IF YOU DESIRE.”

The senator jumped and spun around to see the most incredible looking woman he had ever seen dressed in a skin tight pink colored half-body suit with heels sitting on his desk slowly pulling one sexy leg out of the monitor of his computer.

He gaped as she spun on his desk top. She was about 5 foot 10 inches, just right in his opinion, had reddish brown hair down to her ass in a ponytail, had a rack that was at least a 38DD and strutted in a way that screamed “You want to FUCK this!”

He sputtered as she looped her arms around him and she simply touched his lips with a finger and said “ssshhhhhhhh.”

She kissed him and the last thing he noticed was that her eyes appeared to be static. Then he felt a jolt of pleasure and he gasped and sat down on his couch hard.

“GOOD EVENING SENATOR. I AM A VICE CLASS SEXBOT NAMED BREE. ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU WHY THE OTHER SENATORS HAVE DROPPED THEIR SUPPORT OF THIS BILL AND WHY YOU WILL TOO. TELL ME SENATOR, DO YOU LIKE COMPUTER GAMES?”