The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just a Pill

Chapter 2

Day 23

Lei kept her hands on the wheel, but her eyes darted between the road and the sleek octagonal cylinder on the passenger seat. She swore she heard the vials inside faintly clink together.

Later, she scurried into the house, onyx colored cylinder safely contained in her purse.

“I have some good news,” she called out from the bedroom as she hid the cylinder in a drawer next to her birth control pills.

“What happened?” ask Shawn, from the kitchen.

“I got promoted!” she said.

“Wow, that is great!” said Shawn. He gave her a hearty hug while still holding onto his black spatula. Some breaded veal was simmering on the frying pan.

Lei went on to explain how much she had been kicking ass at work. She held some things back as she usually did, as Shawn wasn’t the most technically minded person. But she felt extra devious tonight, as she may have made her new exploits seemingly the product of hard work and reinvigorate focus.

The opposite was true. For example, she wrote, formatted, and fully referenced a lab report in a single afternoon, something that would normally take her a week. And she swore the whole time she was really thinking about whether to get one of those french style manicures.

Her mind was constantly drifting away from her work, but it was getting done easier, faster, and frankly... a lot better. “I’m clearly just more experienced now,” she thought. “Practice does make perfect.

Later that night they continued their celebration in the bedroom. As they were unclothing each other between long kisses, she peered at the one drawer. It contained a big decision.

Not yet, I’ll decide later,” she thought. She was going to discuss it with Shawn earlier, but it seemed to never come up. There was still plenty of time.

Their foreplay continued until they were both very naked and she was ready. She placed herself in her favorite position. Her hands and face were down, and she arched her ass up, presenting herself to her Lover. For once she could feel her chest padded by a real layer of bosom.

“Okay, get ready,” said Shawn, as he held her hips.

She felt herself wince. “Shut up,” she thought. His words were breaking her fantasy. She loved this position, on her knees, face down, because it reminded her of when she was first taken.

She wasn’t ever sure when she had decided to first fuck Justin. They never discussed it, it kind of just happened.

She had gone through the process of teasing Justin’s cock to full size, again in awe when his uncircumcised cock came to full hardness, the foreskin peeling back, presenting itself. Justin’s musk hitting her, lighting her brain on fire. It was magic as always.

There she would continue, take it in her mouth and suck with Justin’s hands on her head. He would direct her, head bobbing, sucking his member until that final moment where he exploded. She enjoyed making him cum with her mouth, but this one time she stopped.

“What do you want me to do?” she had asked, batting her eyes. She had decided not to decide. Any decision was his. Would he make her submit? Would he claim her virginity?

With his hands he directed her on the bed and her body obeyed. Her face was pushed into the soft pillow and she pushed her ass up. She felt him lift up the pleated fabric of her miniskirt. She knew her panties were soaking wet in anticipation.

Her mind was divided. She was overcome with a powerful sense of unknowing. Part of her told her to move, to run away. Another part, told her to wait and see what happened, trying to fool the irrational parts of her mind.

Deep down she knew. She had read too many biology books to not recognize a female presenting herself. Years of education and she was just an animal, one mammal positioning herself to mate with a male.

She held still, trembling with massive tension. She was as frightened of this moment as she was excited. But she trusted Justin and wanted to please him.

She felt as he moved her tight panties to the side, exposing her cunt to him. She felt some pressure as he lined up his manhood with her womanhood. Her lower-lips were lightly touching the cock-head she had kissed so many times with her upper ones.

Do it,” she thought.

Both men drove into her then, filling her. Shawn’s hands on her hips, and Justin’s hooked onto her skirt, both directing her back into them.

“Yes!,” she said twice. Once with Shawn and once in her memory, back on her white and pink sheets with Justin.

Both men picked up speed, ramming into her. But Justin’s dick was natural and real. “So, good!” she thought. It fit her inner folds like a hand in a custom glove. She felt sad every time pulled an inch back, desperately wanting all of it inside her.

Shawn’s cock felt little bit too long, like it didn’t belong inside her. She pulled away from him as he tried to drive forward, wanting to only let no more than a few inches in. His was a foreign entity her body was rejecting.

It wasn’t a fair fight. One cock felt good, but the other felt like it matched her very core. So she always helped Shawn out. One hand reached under and back to fondle her clit. Her actions helped, but it didn’t make up all the difference, the way every atom of her body matched Justin’s dick, and how she wasn’t complete without it.

Still she struggled to focus on the feeling of her hand, timing the rubbings to the motion of the cock inside her. But which one? She wanted to time it with Shawn, to add to his every stroke, but it always betrayed him. Her hand instead tried to recapture being claimed for the first time on that little dorm bed.

Her memory never changed, but she wished it did. There was something she wanted to say to Justin that she never did. Something she wished so badly she had, something that maybe could have changed things. Something that she wouldn’t think to say to Shawn.

She said nothing.

Instead she quietly moaned in delight as they came in her. In college she experienced a wild thrashing orgasm, the best she had ever felt. With Shawn, a quiet set of waves, aftershocks of her past quake.

“I love you,” said Shawn, kissing her.

“I love you too.” And she did. She was thankful that he could serve as a wonderful facsimile, to bring her back to her past pleasure.

* * *

She dreamed and she was back again at that cramped party.

Where is he?” She thought.

Somebody told her that he had gone upstairs. She had just come from there, and had somehow missed him on the way down. The biology sorority was set up with all the large common rooms downstairs, and all the bedrooms upstairs. The music now soft from downstairs, there were only lines of people waiting for the two bathrooms, and a double set of long and dark hallways. Justin Marvin was nowhere in sight.

He couldn’t be,” she thought. She had checked everywhere, the only place left were the closed bedrooms.

She stalked around for a minute before coming to the very end of a deserted and dark hallway. One door was opened a crack, and through it she heard grunting.

“Oh god, yes! Fuck me!” said a familiar female voice.

Silently she crouched down and peered through with one eye. She couldn’t see a face yet, just a man pounding into a woman. She was on her back with her legs wrapped around him, pulling him into her. The bed seemed all too familiar.

No, god, no,” Lei thought as the couple changed position, the girl busty blonde now on top.

Her roommate Cindy rode Justin naked from the waist down. Her bra was pushed down enough to expose yet cradle her enormous bosom, helping to expand their amazing size.

Cindy took Justin’s hands and placed them on her chest. “They’re amazing, aren’t they?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, ugh, they’re, they’re fucking perfect.” responded Justin through grunts. He pawed at her chest, but couldn’t completely hold her giant love sacks.

Perfect?” Lei thought.

Lei watched helplessly as her boyfriend played with Cindy’s chest in all different ways, each one Cindy responded with a giggle or moan.

Cindy took his right hand in both of hers and pulled it too her mouth. Between sucking on his fingers she started to whisper meekly.

“I’m yours baby, you know that don’t you?”

Justin nodded, while she worked on his index finger.

“You can... have me anytime you want, okay? These boobies, this little cunnie, its all for you now. I’m yours now,” she said, unaware of the tears now streaming down Lei’s eyes.

Justin started to spasm, clearly shooting his cum into Cindy, Lei ran away and let the torrent of sobbing take her.

She ran into the darkness and out of her dream, and found herself once again in her bed. Now awake, Lei held her tears back until she reached the bathroom.

Sitting on the tile floor, she cried as she tried to sort the jumbled thoughts in her head. The dream brought back a whole mess of feelings. The sadness of watching her first love being taken from her. Jealous of her roommate’s large rack and how just very inadequate it made her feel. She was in many ways more beautiful than her blonde roommate, but she lacked Cindy’s best feature. She couldn’t compete.

Why would I ever think Mr. Justin Marvin would be content with a flat-chested nobody like me?” Not when he could have real woman like Cindy.

What confused her the most was the feeling weren’t all bad. The dream-memory left her with a strange and powerful erotic heat in her loins. Vicariously watching another woman with Justin had turned her on. Something about seeing what she only felt gave her a shiver of wanting. The memory, seeing his cock plunge into Cindy, and how her face responded with pure delight made Lei so jealous.

God I’ve been so fucking horny lately,” she thought. Shawn wasn’t enough to quench her thirst. It couldn’t hurt to get herself off before returning to bed.

She placed what she was holding in her hands on the ground and then started playing with herself.

No harm in a little fantasy,” she thought.

Cindy was not fucking Justin. Now Lei was. He was playing with her big tits. Lei rhythmically rubbed her cunt with one hand, imaging how much he loved her new chest. Her other hand was under her shirt, faintly tracing her hard nipples.

How are my tits, they’re amazing aren’t they?” she imagined. She was so proud of her new body.

Uh, they’re alright I guess.

Oh.“ Not the response she was hoping for. Even in her fantasy, these new size-B weren’t big enough. She looked down at the onyx box she had instinctively brought in with her. She popped it open and stared at the three little vials. “Big, Bigger, and Biggest,” she thought.

Technically she was done with her treatments, and she got the size she was looking for. However, the nano-cells were still active inside her, and could easily instigate further growth. All she needed to do was drink a Regener vial and it would give the cells the building blocks for a bustier size.

While she had been staunchly reserved against a larger size when she first started a few weeks ago, she decided to take the vials home for further rumination. The idea was starting to ‘grow’ on her.

No. I can’t,” she thought. She wanted small boobs for her tiny frame. Shawn might have wished for bigger, but she had avoided showing him the box for that very reason. She knew how much women could be objectified. She didn’t want to go too far. She wanted enough to avoid ridicule, nothing more. Yes, that’s what she wanted.

Bigger,” said her fantasy. “You’ll be so fucking sexy, some nice big ones to really hold onto.

No, I don’t want that,” she thought, but her pulse quickened. The heat between her legs grew and her hand once again began rubbing between her legs. She tried to reason with herself, but became strangely hotter.

She told herself that going larger would make her stand out too much. But that argument didn’t seem as logical now. What was so great about fitting in? Nothing. The idea didn’t frighten her at all. She now enjoyed the idea of a bit more attention for her sexy body. There’s nothing wrong with being sexier, was there?

She again took Cindy’s place, slowly riding him, enjoying the feel of his cock. Her breasts were now bigger. Just a bit bigger.

She held the vial up to her face. “Should I?,” she thought. She had gone through all this, payed for the treatments and was going to get scared now? “A size C would be better.

She downed the little vial. “I’m really doing this for Shawn,” she thought, “He would enjoy a little bit bigger.

“Oh, ughhh,” she moaned between her teeth, trying to stay quiet. She didn’t want to wake Shawn and have to explain why she was on the bathroom floor, half crying, half masturbating, with nothing but a Regener box. She just couldn’t help herself. The feeling in her chest hit like a ton of bricks, it wasn’t the slight tingling from before. Now little electric zaps shot from her nipples to the center of her brain. They made her excited, horny, and dizzy all at the same time.

The bigger they are the faster they grow,” she remembered the doctor saying.

In her fantasy she rode Justin a little bit faster. In the bathroom it was only her hands feeling herself up; in the fantasy, her hands laid on his, as they both worked together to kneed her flesh. In both worlds, the little bolts of lightening continued to shoot into her brain.

Oh fuck, keep rubbing them baby, I love it” she said.

Just one more baby,” said the man in her mirage.

She felt so hot, so horny, and a bit dizzy. She couldn’t resist. She took out the second vial. Her hand trembled as she brought it to her face.

Bigger, sexier,” she thought it, felt it, knew it.

She downed the contents and threw the empty in the little waste-bin by the toilet. Two down.

Everything sped up. Her breaths came in shallow panting starts. She rubbed herself a little bit harder, a little bit faster. In her fantasy she was riding him at breakneck speeds. The bed was creaking and grinding with their motion. There, with Jason, her moans and squeaks of pleasure flowed out, ones in reality she was desperately trying to dam.

The repeated shocks from her growing boobs to her brain were now completely overwhelming. She couldn’t place the feeling, it was a little like being drunk.

This must be what drugs feel like,” she thought. She could now see why they were so appealing to so many.

How are my breasts now baby?” she imagined.

So good baby, so good,” he said, both their hands worked to send waves to her skull, getting her higher, more fucked up.

She kept shivering as mini-orgasms were jolting through her body. They came in fits and starts. She would attempt to steady herself, then another would flash, taking her unprepared. She felt her mind breaking under the barrage. Her eyes lost focus, and her mouth hung slightly open. The bathroom seemed so far away.

She took his hand and dutifully sucked on his fingers. She was ready to complete her fantasy. Ready to tell him how she felt, to become his. But he talked first.

I need you to do something for me baby,” he said.

What is it?” she imagined herself giving him the most doe-like look possible, trying to transmit her submissiveness through her eyes.

Drink more baby, one more and you’ll be perfect,” he said.

Stop! I can’t do this,” her rational mind screamed out. “This is crazy.

The mini-orgasms were still hitting her, turning her on as she fought to think. Her chest was already growing to match that of Cindy’s knockers. One more vial would be total overkill. As she fought to reason, her masturbating hand wouldn’t slow down.

She tried an idea that should disgust her: Any more and she would be moving away from wearing normal clothes, to being too busty to fit anything store brought. Tops that couldn’t possibly hide her new shape. But was that so bad? An array of dresses and nightgowns passed through her mind. Each was brighter, sexier, and tighter. First they contained her chest, like a protective shell. Then they contained cut-outs, slits, and shapes that hinted at her cleavage. Then the V-necks dropper further and further until they became strapless, the upper half of her breasts exposed, her nipples just under the border. She also thought of plunging necklines that dived between her mounds. Dropping lower and lower till her belly button was exposed.

Don’t I look great baby?” she said as she swirled, modeling for Justin.

Her mind seemed pulled from both ends. She admitted she liked the idea of showing herself off, turning men on, but what about respect? Her boobs would be real flesh, but everyone would know they were artificially grown. No one would respect her. She would look like all those strippers who jumped on the Regener bandwagon, shaking their big and proudly ‘real’ titties. She wasn’t going to look like some fucking slut.

Slut,” said Jason, and instinctively she licked her lips. The word thrilled her.

No,” she thought. The bewilderment of liking such a word punched through her drug supplemented fantasy. She should have recoiled at such a word. She laughed at becoming a real whore and fucking a bunch of guys, that would never happen. But then why did being called that turn her on? She couldn’t explain it. Somewhere in her mind, not the nature of the word, but the disrespectful and degrading tone pulled at her mind. It also scared her enough to pause.

Of course she wasn’t going to take another vial. This silly sexual fantasy could only take her so far. Clearly, her experiences with Justin had a powerful shaping force on her sexuality, one that would always be with her. Furthermore, the traumatic experiences of losing him had left a hole in her heart. He had long moved on with his successful life, and some large, wonderful, amazing, and downright slutty boobs were not going to bring him back.

She grabbed for the last vial, readying to discard it. Her hand brushed a small card inside, and she pulled it to her face, reading the small type.

It read, “Come see me when you’re done with these. Regener C.E.O Justin Q. Marvin”

She almost fainted. There was an address on the back, and it wasn’t far. She never knew he had an office near here. He had always been so close.

I’m close baby,” said her fantasy Justin, “I’m almost ready to cum.

She was sobbing tears of joy as she brought the vial to her mouth. Her rationalizations of wanting to stay faithful to Shawn fell apart now that Justin hadn’t forgotten her. Somehow he had heard of her treatment, and was now reaching out to her. She was so glad she could come to him with a gift, a body worthy to please him.

“Become my slut,” said Justin, and she understood completely. Only HIS slut, to be fucked whenever HE wanted and in anyway HE wanted, that is what she had loved about that word. The very idea of her sexuality belonged to him. Resisting his demands were unfathomable to her now. He could take her anytime and in anyway he desired.

She drank the final vial and dropped it on the ground. She was his now. Her whole mind was a storm of electricity.

Come with me baby,” he said.

“I will,” she whispered. First thing in the morning she would come to him. But she knew he also meant:

Cum with me baby,” and she would too. She imagined him wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to his body. She was held tight as he erupted inside her.

For her, all strange stuttering mini-orgasms merged into one, not by the working of her hands or the chemicals in the vial, but by the man in her vision.

“Yes,” she moaned as her vision blacked out. Everything seemed to be getting so far away.

The feeling was amazing, but it was too much for her. As the final waves of orgasm hit her, she passed out half naked in her bathroom. She awoke hours later sucking her thumb, with her other hand still in her panties.