The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Passing By

Most days the city was bustling and today was no different. It was a partly cloudy afternoon and that kept the heat of the day at bay just enough so the park was filled with people, walking, picnicking, laying in the sun. It was an ordinary day and the surrounding buildings were going about their ordinary businesses with no hint at anything being unusual or anything strange to come their way.

At the edge of the park, a young couple kissed on the park bench, the boy being more aggressive and yet always backing off when told to. Across the street, a man leaned against the side of a building watching two girls walk up. They stared in the window at the TVs on display and began some idle conversation. Down the street from them a street performer played the guitar as a small boom box pumped out back-up music for her audience. And on farther down the street, a couple strolled along, slowly building their conversation up into a heated discussion. It was an ordinary day and these were ordinary things. But things were about to change.

Stephanie was a gorgeous creature, a woman like no other in the city that day. She strolled along with purpose and a highly knowing glint in her eye. She was dressed to thrill in a short and tight mini with an obscenely tight tube top barely containing her large natural breasts. Her hair was brilliant blonde and the sun, when it did pass out from behind the thin clouds, glimmered off her head. To many she might’ve appeared to be a hooker, that is she would have appeared so if they could see her. Stephanie was different, there was something uniquely sinister about her and she enjoyed the fact that nobody knew her, nobody understood her purpose. After all, where would be the fun in understanding everything.

Stephanie strolled on by the young couple kissing on the park bench, the girl once again raising her boyfriend’s hand from her waist.

“Scott, I told you I’m not ready for anything more yet. Besides anyone could see us out here.”

“Sorry Wendy, I just can’t help it. You know you’re so hot.” Scott said staring into Wendy’s deep blue eyes, his hands wandering her sides again as they each smiled lovingly at each other.

Just then, the shadow of the unseen Stephanie crossed their faces. Wendy’s eyes shut tightly for just a moment as did Scott’s. As each opened their eyes to gaze on the other, a wicked gleam appeared that hadn’t been there before.

“Oh Scott, sometimes I feel like such a prude. I think what I really need is someone fucking my little brains out right here and right now.” Wendy said, reaching back and releasing her hair from its pony tail. She shook her long dark hair out behind her and smiled at her boyfriend. His eyes were wide and his lips curled into a grin.

“Wendy, I always wanted to show you how good a slut you could be. Let’s fuck.” Saying this Scott reached over and grabbed Wendy by her neck, pulling her in tightly for a heavy and wet kiss. His hands reached down and grabbed at her shirt, tugging it loose even as her hands reached for his zipper.

Pulling away from each other, Wendy looked around at the occasional passerby. She then reached over and tugged open Scott’s pants, allowing his large cock to spring into view. Licking her lips, she looked him right in the eyes.

“Let’s make sure we give a good show.” The formerly reserved girl said, gripping her shirt and pulling it over her head. Her cute little tits were nicely contained inside a conservative white bra but soon even that was gone, as she leaned back and let Scott get his first real look at her in all her topless glory.

“Damn fine tits you have here slut.” Scott said reaching forward and pawing at her firm young mounds. Several folks passing by slowed and looked on in stunned amazement as the two sat there, one topless and one with his cock hanging out. Seeing them, Scott simply waved and grabbed the back of Wendy’s head.

“Why don’t you have a snack babe?” Scott said, pulling Wendy face down on his lap. The girl opened wide and slid her lips around his cock, swallowing the entire length as though she were a practiced porn star.

“Oh yeah babe, that’s it...” Scott grunted as Wendy began bobbing up and down, slamming her throat tightly onto his cock as her bare tits rubbed at his lap. She was in a hurry to get some cream in her mouth. That way she had more time to load cream in her other holes.

A short distance away, the mysterious Stephanie crossed the street and passed by the man who leaned against the building watching the young girls. As she passed, he seemed to waver a little on his feet and suddenly stood straight up, his eyes very focused and sharp. He walked a few feet closer to the two girls and flat-out leered at them, his mouth open slightly in undisguised lust as he soaked in their young teenage bodies.

“Can you believe her,” Zoey said to her friend as they watched the television in the window. “She’s such a crazy slut.”

“Personally I never understood why people liked her, she doesn’t even sing that well.” Tara said in response, the music video on the screen coming to a stop.

“I know,” Zoey replied. “She had like what, five babies and married that crazy white rap artist. What kind of insane whore does something like that?”

At that moment, Stephanie passed by, her eyes never leaving her path ahead but a small smile appearing at the very corner of her mouth.

Zoey and Tara stared at the screen on the TV in the window, their faces blank for several seconds. It was Zoey who first looked down at herself and then over at her friend. She grinned and slapped her friend on the back.

“I bet I’m a much bigger whore than you.” The cute little girl said.

Tara grinned right back. “I don’t think so slut. I mean look at me, I’m petite and have cute little red pigtails. How does that not make me a much bigger whore?”

“Ha” laughed Zoey. “I’m a blonde, all natural, and my tight little body is just perfect for whoring out.”

Tara looked her friend over appraisingly. Zoey was a very innocent looking teenager and had pale skin and bright green eyes with long blonde hair. Tara had to admit guys did go for that type. Still, she thought, redheads were every bit as whorish as blondes. She could definitely be better.

“Maybe you are a whore,” Tara said with attitude. “But I bet I could get myself knocked up quicker. Guys love to stick it to girl’s with pigtails.”

Zoey was getting angry now. There was no way Tara could get herself knocked up faster. She knew guys at school who’d give anything to screw her silly and with her wide hips she was sure she’d prove more fertile than Tara here.

“Bitch, you think you can get some guy to fuck a baby in you. I could get a guy to fuck three babies in me much faster.” Zoey said, her voice getting louder and others passing by watching with sudden interest.

Tara was now right in Zoey’s face, each of them eyeing the other furiously. “Okay skank, you want a contest you got a contest. That guy over there has been staring at us for several minutes. Let’s just see which one of us he wants to fuck a baby into. How about it?”

Zoey simply glanced the man’s way and smiled. “You’re on, let’s go.”

Bill was staring at the two teenagers with blatant desire as they grew more heated in their discussion. He had no idea what they were arguing about but loved the way their frantic movements shook their little tits beneath their tight tops. He practically drooled as he let his eyes roam up their young legs to the small skirts they were wearing. When they turned his direction, he had a momentary flash of shock and confusion cross his face, but quickly just relaxed and watched their bobbling chests moving his way.

“You, you’ve been watching us.” Zoey said pointedly.

“Yeah, we want you to settle something for us.” Tara said, smiling and tilting her head to the side so one of her pigtails draped down over her chest.

Hardly able to speak as he breathed in their young fresh scent, Bill smiled. “What do you need?” He asked.

Zoey pressed right in front of the older man, her chest just brushing his rotund belly. “We want you to tell us who you could fuck a baby in first, me or her.”

Bill was now leering down at the blonde teen as she asked her crazy question. His eyes flashed from Zoey’s cute little innocent face to her friend’s more seductive looking expression. This was a choice he clearly hadn’t expected to ever come across in his life and his brain in its current state wasn’t going to be able to handle the task. “Um, I ... um... I don’t...” He mumbled as Zoey reached up and rubbed lightly at his chest, Tara grabbing one of the man’s strong arms, caressing it gently.

Finally as Bill dwindled into muted mumblings, Zoey turned to Tara and they each winked at one another. Looking back to the enamored older man, Zoey spoke up.

“Okay Mister, how about this for a change. Which one of us do you think you could fuck the most babies into?”

Bill felt his heart rate increase dramatically as he became flushed with the close heat of the two hot little teenagers. He licked his lips and struggled to speak. “I... I don’t know?”

Tara grabbed Bill’s arm as Zoey spun away from him and grabbed his other arm. Together they led the man into a small alley between nearby buildings. “Well, let’s just see then, okay?” Tara said smiling.

In little time at all, Bill was on the ground, his pants around his ankles, and Tara was bouncing her cunt up and down on his cock, feeling it fill her like never before. The redheaded teen moaned and cried out in thrilling pleasure as she happily slammed herself up and down on the strange man’s pole, desperately seeking to get the baby juice she knew he had in him. Bill reached up and grabbed at Tara’s tits, squeezing them through her shirt and breathing heavily as she nearly knocked the wind out of him with each bounce. Outside the alley, people passed by and didn’t even notice the public show they were missing.

Zoey stood off to one side, feeling up her own little tits and enjoying the growing wetness between her legs as her friend got fucked.

“Oh Oh oh yesssss!” Tara screamed, her voice echoing between the buildings as Bill’s cock jerked and jetted what felt like a gallon of cum right up inside her belly.

A surprisingly short time later, Bill was happily back in action, thrusting into Zoey from behind as she stood on all fours in the dirty alley. He grabbed the young blonde girl’s hips tightly and sank every last inch of his cock deep inside her, ramming her hard enough to bring little grunts with each lunge.

Beside them, Tara lay back with her hips elevated, allowing all of Bill’s cum to pool right where she needed it. She grinned blissfully and knew deep in her mind that she would win this competition. Looking past Zoey and Bill, Tara even grinned at the small audience they now had. Several punk kids and even a couple of bums were watching the action with bewildered expressions.

“Oh Oh yesss, oh fuck me like a whore.” Zoey screeched, rocking back to meet every powerful thrust Bill crammed into her body.

Bill simply sped up and really began jacking into her, the slapping sounds they made growing even more lewd and depraved. He reached around and grabbed her little tits using them as leverage to pull back and forth as he fucked the girl. He had no hesitation about doing this in front of an audience. That was what made him even harder, he thought. Fucking a young teen was one thing, but fucking her in a semi-public place with her and her friend begging for babies was entirely different. It was like some fantasy come to life.

“Oh Oh yesss, Oh give me babies, give me lots of babies.” Zoey cried out, her blonde hair hanging loosely in her face as Bill unloaded deep inside her, pumping even more sperm than before into the tight little teen. She collapsed to the ground weakly and hurriedly pushed a nearby trash can lid beneath her hips to elevate her like Tara. As each girl lay side by side and looked at one another, they had a competitive if slightly worn-out expression. Bill stood over them, surprisingly finding his cock still managing to grow hard at such a slutty pair of girls.

“I’m so gonna win this.” Tara said softly.

“Not if I have anything to say about it.” Zoey answered rubbing her belly. She could feel the sperm sloshing around inside her and knew it was going to pay off for her.

As Bill lowered himself between the outstretched legs of Tara once again and the audience seemed to get into placing bets on the outcome, Stephanie continued her slow and casual stroll down the street. She came upon the street performer, a sweet young woman who appeared to have had a tough life but was amazingly talented at playing the guitar.

Several people stood watching the girl play the guitar, with her small and ancient-looking boom box accompanying her perfectly, as though she’d spent many an hour practicing this street show she gave. Her tip jar wasn’t very full, only a few bucks inside and maybe a few quarters. She strummed smoothly at the strings and brought a musical joy to not only herself, but those few who’d stopped to listen. A small sign beside her jar said, ‘Need money for rent, please help—Jenny’.

As Stephanie passed by and breezed silently between the couple of people still standing and listening, Jenny suddenly stopped playing. Her mind fogged for a second, the music simply not coming to her as she positioned her fingers on the neck of the guitar. Looking down in a sudden bit of confusion, the two women who’d been watching placed several quarters in her jar and walked away.

Jenny placed the guitar down into her case and carefully snapped it shut. She looked at the pitiful amount of cash she’d collected all day today and then looked up at the passing crowd. Suddenly the idea struck her as if it should’ve been there all along. She grinned and shook out her curly brown hair. Removing her jacket, she laid it aside and reached over for her boom box.

Hardly anybody paid attention as Jenny switched the channel over to a more booming, rhythmic beat. It thrummed loudly on the street where she was positioned and several faces turned her way as they passed by. Standing up, Jenny strutted to a nearby street sign and wrapped her arms around it. Spinning slowly and backing up to it as the music from the boom box filled her soul, Jenny began thrusting and gyrating in harmony. Soon several men who were passing by had stopped and stood staring openly as Jenny, the hippy wholesome guitarist, began stripping from her clothing.

“Yeah, take it off.” One guy yelled as another whistled. Jenny simply smiled and arched her back, throwing her large tits out into the air as she unbuttoned her blouse. Soon Jenny was naked from the waist up and whipped her long curly hair around. She used the street sign to lean back and allow the quickly increasing audience a generously close-up view of her tits. One bold guy even copped a feel to which Jenny simply shook her head and wagged a finger, pointing towards her jar. In no time the jar was overflowing with cash and Jenny the street stripper was being felt up and groped all over as happy customers enjoyed her performance and her body. She would never have rent problems again.

Down the street, Stephanie continued on her way, all who passed by oblivious to her presence. The striking woman approached the arguing couple whose heated discussion had become a downright verbal assault. Others cleared their way and gave them looks as they walked on by. Stephanie showed only the tiniest hint she even noticed them and smiled slightly.

“I’m sick and tired of you coming in late every night.” Michelle shouted at her husband, her arms flailing enough to show how animated she was quickly becoming.

“Damn it, I told you it’s my job. I have to work when they need me right now. We can’t afford to fight the company on this. People are being laid off every day.” Fred told his impatient and bossy wife.

“You can work the hours they hired you for Fred. Get a fucking backbone already. They can’t need you every night.” Michelle jumped back, her language clearly distressing how seriously she was bothered by all his late hours.

“This is about my secretary, isn’t it?” Fred asked, stopping and turning to his wife. “Listen, I don’t know how to get this through your thick head but there’s nothing going on there. Sure she’s attractive, but why the hell would I ruin ten years of marriage and even my job over something like that?”

“Your job is all you fucking care about lately.” Michelle blurted as suddenly Stephanie passed by and each of them seemed to grow momentarily silent.

Shaking his head and suddenly looking right at Michelle, Fred sneered and licked his lips. “You fucking cunt. My job’s one thing I care about. Another is making sure your pussy gets enough activity each day to get a well-deserved rest when I’m not around.”

With these words Fred shoved his wife back hard into a nearby brick wall. She gasped and grinned at him like a little slut. “Oh Fred, my pussy is so lonely right now. How about a quick little visit from my favorite little friend?” She said, looking down towards her husband’s bulging cock.

“What the fuck are you calling little?” Fred laughed as he held his wife against the wall and reached down unzipping his pants. He released a large and throbbing cock, the size of which Michelle hadn’t seen in some time. She practically drooled as he reached up beneath her skirt and ripped away her panties.

“You better brace yourself honey. I’m gonna rearrange some organs with this monster.” Fred said as he slipped his cock inside her, slowly and drawn out.

“Ohhhh, OH yesss!” Michelle screamed to every ear that could hear her. Her husband took an agonizingly slow time to cram his dick inside her but soon was roughly bouncing his hips against her, pounding her back into the wall. The married couple screwed quick and hard near the street corner, the traffic behind them almost coming to a stand-still as cabs and other vehicles slowed to watch the public act of indecency. As several women quickly passed by, their eyes lowered in disgust, a few men completely stopped and simply folded their arms to watch as Fred fucked the hell out of Michelle.

Her legs wrapped firmly around Fred’s back, her skirt bunched up higher and higher, Michelle paid no attention to her surroundings and simply took the humping she was getting. Fred leaned back as he drove into her and reached up from her hips to grasp her loose blouse. Tearing it open and ruining the flimsy garment, Fred’s eyes grew even more intense as his wife’s tits jiggled out into the open. He continued fucking her harder and harder, as he leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting lightly at it as Michelle cried out.

“Ohh, OH yes, Oh honey, oh fucking screw me, oh yesss!” Michelle gasped as Fred seized up inside her and rammed his hips deep, sending his climaxing cock as far up into her as possible. She felt the cum shoot out with more force than in their entire marriage. Only then, as the happy couple relaxed, did either of them notice the stunned crowd and drivers who had slowed down to watch.

Around the corner, Stephanie continued on her walk across the city. Her expression hardly changed and her eyes never left the path in front of her. At the corner before crossing the next street, a young girl came out of a small cafe with her father. They were discussing her problems with boys. Paying little attention, Stephanie did allow a small smile to slip as the crosswalk sign lit up and everyone moved on their way.

“Daddy, I just don’t like how boys are always wanting more than just a kiss. I’m not ready for anything more.” Mackenzie said awkwardly.

Her father looked down at her proudly. “I’m glad to hear that.” Gary said. “Because a boy’s mind is always on one thing. Believe me you have to be strong.”

Suddenly Stephanie passed by and although neither of the two saw her, they felt something strange in the air. Gary looked down at his stunning young daughter. She was so young and beautiful. Boy’s really were dogs these days. For some reason he had an idea.

“Honey, let me try something. I want to show you how you and the boy can both be happy.” Saying this Gary swept Mackenzie up into his arms, embracing her as he leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips.

The girl seemed quick to react as she immediately began tonguing her father and they groped at each other, his hands quickly reaching up and squeezing at her young breasts. After a heated couple of minutes , Gary let go and released a swaying Mackenzie to the pavement. She wiped her lips and looked up at him smiling. Then she looked down and noticed one of her tits was hanging out where her father had pulled and pinched at the nipple through her unbuttoned shirt. Tucking it back in, she looked around.

“Wow that was fun, daddy.”

“And you didn’t have to go much further than kissing, see. There are solutions for everything.” Gary said as they walked on down the street.

Mackenzie wrapped one arm around her father and leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked. “Will you show me more fun things to do?” She asked.

“Of course honey, that’s what I’m here for.”

Some distance away, Stephanie walked on, passing others and having similar effects. This was how things went, on that ordinary afternoon. She paid little attention. After all, she was just passing by.

The End