The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Passing Through

If there was one place that drew a crowd to escape the boiling summer heat, it was a shopping mall. On a weekend like this the mall was packed even more so with kids of all ages, adults looking for bargains, and individuals who enjoyed the social environment and characters that always appeared. Outside the sun was bright and the sky cloudless, heat rained down and humidity was stifling. Inside, the cool air-conditioning created an oasis from the outside world, a place where all types could mingle and mix, shopping, hanging out, enjoying special events. It was all about the people in a mall.

Near the entrance to the mall a slightly pudgy mall security guard leaned against the wall watching those who entered and occasionally nodding his head in greeting. His eyes were mostly focused on the teenage girls who stood ten or twelve feet away, all busily gabbing away and making quite the show of being the center of attention. The girls, dressed in only the skimpiest apparel that would still barely be considered decent, knew the effect they had and even giggled as they looked at the guard. This was their favorite hobby at their age, teasing and mocking those they teased. Mixed into the crowds wandering the mall, a teenage boy pulled at his mother’s hand, too old to be led around like a baby, and too young in his mother’s eyes to be independent. The center of the mall held a special local beauty pageant, older teens and young twenty-somethings from all over the area competing on stage with glowing smiles as a casual audience watched. This was a typical weekend at the shopping mall, but a very atypical visitor was about to pass through.

Stephanie was as beautiful and mysterious as ever. She never slowed down as she approached the mall entrance, her long hair shifting between red and brunette depending on the light. She carried no purse, she wore no jewelry, but what she did do was present the very essence of sexuality. Her mini skirt was tight and hugged her supple curves as she strolled across the parking lot and up onto the curb. Her intensely tight shirt left little to the imagination but of course no one around would be imagining a creature as vividly beautiful and yet somewhat sinister as Stephanie. She was unseen as always, her presence possibly felt or echoed but never fully aware of as the woman entered the busy mall, the chilled air a welcome relief.

“He’s still looking.” Kylie said, giggling as she nudged her friend’s arm.

Tara looked over her shoulder and smiled, turning back to her two teenage friends. “Oh my god, he’s such a perv.”

“Yeah well, we are the hottest stuff around.” Renee chimed in, twirling her hair and cocking her hip out as the mall security guard widened his eyes, his stare even more blatant.

“Girl, you are so easy.” Kylie said, the three breaking into a loud giggling fit.

Ray continued watching the girls, trying not to be too obvious but completely failing to hide his interest. He shifted his posture against the wall and licked at his dry lips. This, as sad as it was, was the best part of working mall security.

Stephanie passed right in front of the man, her eyes never leaving the mingling crowd before her, but just the hint of a grin curling her lips. Seconds later the woman drifted right in between the three girls, the cool air stirring but nothing else giving away her presence.

Ray grimaced where he leaned against the wall. His cock was suddenly throbbing in his pants and he shifted his weight to try and compensate. He stared openly at the three teenagers, his eyes looking their young bodies up and down. He stood up and moved a few feet closer, still remaining fairly casual but completely studying their every subtle curve and revealed bit of flesh.

“Oh you really are easy Renee but honestly, that guy is totally into me the most.” Tara laughed, turning and giving the man a wink.

“Come on girl, you really think the guy’s into mousy brown-haired skanks like you? He probably couldn’t wait to get a hold of a natural blond like me.” Kylie said, raising her voice slightly.

An intensity crossed all three teen’s faces as they stopped giggling and looked right at each other. Renee scowled at both girls and placed her hands on her prominently curving hips. “You two sluts are nowhere near the quality of pussy that cute stud would want to bang. When it comes to quality, let a redhead handle it any day.” She stuck her nose up in the air and threw her head back, giving the security guard a quick grin.

“Oh really, really?” Kylie said, getting overly annoyed and speaking at a low yell now. Several shoppers passed by and stared at the three girls, seemingly about to come to blows.

Tara looked at both her friends and at the pudgy man who leered at them. “Why don’t we just see which one he wants?” She asked.

Ray suddenly became aware of just how much he was staring as the three teenagers turned and stalked his way, the taller brunette pressing up right in front of him. Others continued entering and exiting the mall but he kept his eyes focused only on the cute girls now staring at him as much as he’d been staring at them.

“We need your help.” Tara said, Kylie and Renee both running fingers up and down the man’s dark blue shirt.

“Yeah which one of us do you wanna bang more?” Kylie said, thrusting her ass out a little and making sure the guard noticed.

“It’s me isn’t it, come on admit it. I could totally prove it right now, right here.” Renee said, reaching up and unbuttoning the top couple of buttons on her shirt, her swelling young cleavage catching his eyes.

Ray was at a loss for words. His mind tried to tell him to back away, calm down, but some deeper part, some powerful influence made him simply say what he was thinking.

“I don’t really know. Why don’t you girls convince me?”

Tara looked at Renee who in turn looked at Kylie. All three shared the same knowing expression, their eyes focused and their lips curled into wicked smiles. Kylie pushed her way forward and shoved Ray straight back into the wall, just feet away from the main lobby and passing shoppers.

“You got it cutie. I’m gonna show you why blondes have so much fun.”

Ray stared down at the girl and her friends stood back annoyed as Kylie kneeled and unzipped the man’s pants, sliding her slender hand inside and quickly finding what she knew waited for her. Looking lustfully up into the man’s eyes, Kylie jacked her hand up and down his cock, squeezing tightly and then releasing as she made his dick throb even harder than before.

Taking one last glance around at the entrance to the mall, several shoppers pausing to observe in shock, Kylie lowered her young face right into his crotch and swallowed his cock deep into the back of her throat. The girl bobbed up and off the length of it, slurping and sucking like a good little whore. She made a show out of really slamming her head up and down his length, her blonde locks shaking and jumping into her face.

Ray leaned back and groaned as the teenage slut proved just how skilled she was at sucking cock. Her tight little body was driving him crazy and her two slutty friends and the passing shoppers who slowly became aware of what was happening only added to his excitement. He couldn’t last with such a sudden and public blow job.

“Unghh... oh damn.” Ray grunted, his cock erupting right down the girl’s throat.

Kylie swallowed the first couple of ropes of semen and pulled his dick out so she could paint her face white with the next two. She smiled and looked up into his eyes as sperm plastered her cute little innocent face. Her hair caught several drops and it ran freely down over her forehead and down the bridge of her nose. Reaching out with her tongue she licked her lips and stood, letting his semi-hard cock fall back to his open pants.

“That’s why they call blondes empty-headed,” The girl said, letting his seed remain on her face. “Because we have so much room for cock in there.”

Ray barely had a moment to respond or catch his breath before Tara shoved into him. “Oh come on you little blonde bimbo, I can totally show him why I’m the one he wants to bang. Just check out these legs.”

The taller teen stood before the man and turned her back to him, bending at the waist and running a hand over her cute little ass. She lifted the back of her tiny skirt and flashed him a view of her panties, completely ignoring the growing crowd of mostly men who now stared on with oblivious smiles.

“Oh no you don’t.” Renee shouted, walking right up and shoving Tara aside. “Come on honey, you know you want a piece of this. I’ll even let you cum inside me, you’d like that wouldn’t you, filling a teenage whore like me all full of your thick juicy cream?”

Tara glared over at Renee, preparing to tear into the redheaded slut. Ray felt his cock hardening at their words, his stamina rising to levels he’d never before experienced. He smiled and like the teenagers, cared little who was watching.

“Alright you sluts, calm down. I have a solution.” Ray said.

Tara and Renee looked his way and stopped arguing, their faces wearing only crooked grins as they both openly fondled their young tits.

“I want both of you to bend over the back of this bench. We’ll just see which cunt I can pack with juicy cream.” Ray said, pointing to the dark green metal bench.

Tara and Renee wasted no time and hunched over the bench, thrusting their cute young asses out at the man as he moved in behind them. Reaching around them, Ray felt up their tits and took several moments to really appreciate the smooth firm contours these girls had. A crowd had now formed and nobody made any moves to stop the man as he violently ripped at the girl’s shirts, tearing them straight down in front and sliding his meaty hands inside to cup and cradle their exposed melons. He squeezed them tightly, all the while feeling his cock jumping right into their curved backsides.

Breathing deeply, the man let go and stepped back looking at his prizes. Several of the crowd cheered him on and others still were occupied watching Kylie who sat nearby licking sperm off her cheeks and feeling herself up for anyone who was interested. Ray reached up beneath the girl’s tiny skirts and grabbed at their panties. Yanking back hard, he quickly pulled them away and saw his targets, open and waiting.

Seconds later the crowd was in complete shock as the security guard pounded his hips forward, driving his cock first into Tara, rocking the girl forward and slamming into her taller frame with brutal force and a clear goal. He reached over and fingered Renee as he fucked her friend, both girls crying out in pure pleasure as they were fucked in front of such a public audience.

Ray pulled out and slammed into Renee, really sinking his cock deep inside the girl, loving how her cunt quickly gripped onto him and seemed not to want to let go. Like her friend, this girl was slim but had much more defined curves, her hips flaring out in such a manner that her ass shook with every rhythmic thrust he gave.

Back and forth the man switched, screwing the little teens until neither could make much more than vocal grunts. They drooled with the intensity of the pleasure they received, each having eyes wide and shocked looking with just how hard their little cunts were being beaten. In the background, Kylie began cheering on her friends, telling them to take it like the whores they were. Soon, a number of the men now watching were also chanting “Whore, whore, whore...”

Ray pulled out one last time and slammed back into Renee. He pulled the girl up some so he could reach around and hug her firm tits, squeezing the nipples out so all could see how engorged and aroused she really was. He fucked the tight redhead like a porn star and let Tara rest as she breathed deeply and brought her own hand down to massage her hanging breasts.

“Oh get ready for a serious deposit.” The man groaned as he pulled her belly right back into him, filling the young girl with every last thick inch of his dick. He grunted and shook slightly as he plastered her insides with cum, flooding her womb and loving how tight she remained as she squeezed away at his pumping cock. He remained tight inside her, letting his semen spray and then dribble into the girl, plugging her hole so that none escaped.

Renee sneered at her two friends, her hands coming up and cupping her tummy as the man finally pulled out. “Told you guys he wanted to bang me more. It’s lucky I’m on birth control already, he’d a knocked me up for sure with that load.”

All three girls giggled and laughed as Ray nearly collapsed from the exertion. The crowd remained watching as the topless girls and one friend plastered with bits of sperm began arguing about who of those watching wanted to bang them each more.

Some distance away in a part of the mall where the girl’s cries of pleasure hadn’t been heard, Stephanie continued walking, her eyes no different, her focus only on her path ahead. She approached a boy arguing with his mother and smiled.

Christine snatched her son’s wrist up and made him look her in the eye. “Look I know you want to go hang out with your friends, but that’s the price you pay for denting the car. You’ve been driving now for over a year. Can’t you show some damn responsibility and just go shopping with me? It’s not all about you, you know?”

Pulling slightly at his mother’s grip, Damon did his best to avoid letting out a curse word and simply frowned at her comment, his expression speaking volumes more than he actually let out. “Come on mom, you never let me have any fun, why can’t we do anything I enjoy?”

“Young man, you need new pants and I’m going to make sure you get them. This is all for you, so show some respect.” Christine replied, letting go of his hand.

At that moment neither showed any awareness of it, but Stephanie passed right between the two, her eyes lowered and a slight glow twinkling as she continued on. Christine suddenly shook her head and closed her eyes, Damon feeling slightly lightheaded and steadying himself as his mother looked his way and grinned.

“Say honey, maybe we should do something you’ll enjoy.” Christine said, grabbing her son’s hand again and walking off. “Come with me.”

Damon allowed his mother to tug him along, his eyes falling to the swell of her ass beneath the form-fitting skirt she wore. He found all kinds of amusing thoughts as he looked up and down her mature body. He walked up alongside the woman and blatantly stared at her slightly jiggling rack. His mother continued staring straight ahead, a rather frantic look crossing her face. As Damon looked over to where they were headed he became a bit confused.

“The restrooms? What, you think I’ll enjoy going to the restroom?” The boy asked.

Christine paid him no attention, instead dragging him into the men’s room and letting go of his hand. She looked around briefly and noticed they were alone, not that it mattered to her now.

“Okay, come on, drop the pants.” Christine demanded, folding her arms in front of her.

“What? Come on, what are you talking about, mom?” Damon asked, still staring at how beautiful his mother was, her long dark hair draped over her shoulders as she tapped her foot and stared at him.

“You do what I say, drop those pants.” Christine repeated.

Damon slowly removed his belt and unzipped his jeans, letting them drop to the floor. He licked his lips as did his mother and both breathed a little bit heavier.

“Now the boxers, come on, drop them.” Christine said, still folding her arms but reaching up and unbuttoning her top several buttons as she watched her son.

“How is this supposed to be something I enjoy?” Damon said, dropping his boxers and allowing his shirt to cover his suddenly jutting erection.

Christine walked right up to Damon and grabbed his shirt, looking him dead in the eyes. “Damon you like girls right, you enjoy them?”

The boy simply nodded as he peeked down his mother’s blouse, her tits quite nicely displayed now that she’d unbuttoned a few buttons.

“Well then, come on fuck me, fuck my stupid brains out. We’ll make this day all about you just like you wanted. And since it’s about you, I’m nothing but a toy for you to play with. Come on now, show mommy how big a boy you’ve become.”

Damon stared and couldn’t quite believe his mother’s words. Watching her actions quickly convinced the horny teenager that his day just became a lot more interesting. Christine strolled over towards the sink and leaned back looking right at the boy. She reached up and continued undoing her shirt, slowly unveiling her bra-clad tits, large heavy natural wonders she’d often been known for in school growing up. She smirked at her son’s open-mouthed stare and released the clasp on her bra, dropping it to the floor. Both huge tits settled nicely on her chest and she reached down and pulled her skirt up, letting Damon really see how wet she was becoming.

“Come on Damon, I bet you have a piece of meat that’s just begging to find a home. Why don’t you show your mother who the real boss is?”

Damon tore forward and wrapped his hands over Christine’s tits, groping away madly as the woman tugged at her panties. Bending down and sucking her nipple into his mouth, Damon sucked away like crazy, pulling at her flesh and drooling all over it. He backed away and looked at his mother, the complete whore she really was. He watched as Christine dropped her panties beside the bra and then smiled sweetly, her mouth instantly curling into a seductive grin. The woman turned and gripped the sink, bending over and looking back at her son.

“Don’t waste time, your father’s expecting us to pick up dinner on the way home. Why don’t you go ahead and give me an appetizer?” Christine said.

Damon grabbed his cock and jacked it a few times, walking right up and caressing his mother’s exposed hips. He pulled her skirt up completely so he could soak in the view and scent of such an aroused woman. “You got it slut.” The boy said, placing his cock right at her entrance.

“Oh Ohhh, oh yesss!” Christine shouted, her voice echoing across the tile walls, as her son slammed his hips deep into her and began thrusting away, fucking the woman like there was no tomorrow.

“Ungh... oh yeah, wow...” Damon moaned as he filled her cunt up again and again, poking up into her womb with every lunge and reaching around to grab at her full tits.

Christine braced herself over the sink, her eyes looking up into the mirror as she watched her son give her the serious fucking she really deserved. Her tits swung forward and back into his hands as he picked up the pace really humping her like a cheap whore. She groaned as his cock reached places in her belly she hadn’t had filled in years, her eyes dilated in pure nasty thrill.

Damon continued fucking away even as the door opened and two men walked in to use the restrooms. They both stopped and stared, watching the teenager fuck into this woman with renewed passion. As though they suddenly didn’t have to go anymore, both men simply stood back and watched, Christine looking over and seeing her audience.

“Oh, Oh yess, oh fuck me, fuck your mother, come on Damon, fuck my slutty cunt.” She growled, making sure the men could hear her say ‘mother’.

Damon slammed into the woman harder and harder, his cock throbbing with the sheer depravity of the act. He’d never seen anything like this in porno and the real thing was so much better, he thought, sending his dick deep inside his mother, looking briefly over at the two stunned men, one giving him a subtle thumbs-up.

“Oh, Oh you are a bad mommy, aren’t you. I’m gonna have to fill you up with sperm just to show you how bad you are, aren’t I?” He asked, grinning.

“Oh yess, Oh please do it Damon, shoot your load in me, fill mommy up with semen, it’s all I’m good for.” Christine shouted, her hands gripping the edge of the sink as she huffed and puffed with every breath, her son really fucking the wind out of her.

The teenager continued plowing into the woman, hitting her so hard he nearly lost his footing as he pushed her forward and her head rest against the mirror. He slammed his cock deep into her and grabbed at Christine’s belly, pulling her right into him as he felt his climax come over him.

“Ohhh, take it, take everything you fucking whore.” Damon moaned, his cock squirting deep inside and quickly filling her up.

One of the men broke out into a small applause and the other simply turned confused and ran out the door. Damon leaned over his mother’s shoulder and looked at her face. She was worn out and yet glowed with the severe pleasure he had fucked into her. “How’s that?” Damon asked.

Christine pushed back weakly and turned to look down at her son, her heavy tits trembling as she stood on shaky legs. “That was incredible. You think you can do that to me again before we have to leave?”

Smiling and watching the other guy leave the restroom, Damon reached up and grabbed a handful of his mother’s tits. “I think that can be arranged, given you provide the right motivation.”

Christine immediately sank to her knees and grabbed her son’s cock, shoveling it into her mouth and slurping away at their combined juices as she sought only to bring him back to hardness quickly. As she bobbed up and down, Damon watched her long dark hair bounce around and realized it wasn’t so bad to spend the day shopping with his mother, not when it ended up like this.

Outside, in the mall at the very center of the building a charity beauty pageant was coming closer to wrapping up. Girls from local schools had agreed to model and compete for city charities and the final competition, the swimsuit round was finally coming to a close. Curtis stepped up to the mic and waved his hand at the five contestants.

“Let’s have a round of applause for our beautiful young ladies. Aren’t they wonderful?”

The small crowd that mingled with shoppers wandering the mall clapped and appreciated the view of five young girls in their late teens or early twenties all parading around on stage in bikinis. Curtis lowered his hand and looked down at the card before him. “Well, it looks like it’s just about time to announce our winner today. Remember the prize money will be awarded to the sponsor charity of our winner’s choice but all charities will receive a generous donation.”

Nobody noticed Stephanie walk right up on stage. She brushed right by the five girls who all smiled and looked out into the audience. She passed by Curtis who continued staring at his card. Not one person who was watching saw the gorgeous creature in the incredibly tight clothing stroll off the opposite end of the stage and continue on towards the opposite end of the mall. Stephanie smiled as she walked away, her eyes focused on where she was heading and caring nothing for those she passed by.

Curtis seemed to lose his train of thought as he read the card in front of him. He looked over at the five girls and saw that they too seemed out of sorts. All five of them looked down, then over at Curtis and finally out at the waiting audience.

“Um, well it appears there is one last round before we can declare a winner.” Curtis announced.

Several out in the crowd looked confused but most just waited patiently to hear what came next in this competition. “I’m going to need five male volunteers from the audience.” Curtis said, waving his hand out over the crowd.

Slowly several men and older teens raised their hands, Curtis pointing to each one and directing them to the stage. In minutes he had five slightly nervous looking guys standing one behind each of the girls. Curtis smiled and held the mic tightly as he walked over beside the men.

“This last competition is perhaps the most crucial in deciding a winner. This will be the fucking competition. We want each of you men to assist the lovely young girls by screwing their pretty brains out in the manner of your choosing. Remember the girl who presents the most delectable performance will be the winner.”

There was a gasp from the audience and many who’d been simply passing by stopped to stare at the five beauties on stage who never batted an eye as Curtis spoke. The men on stage seemed to take everything in stride and a few even begin reaching in and jacking their cocks in anticipation.

“Remember,” Curtis said. “It’s not actually fucking unless you cum inside the girl. Those are the rules, I don’t make them, I just enforce them. Gentleman if you will mount on up in the method of your choosing, I will give you the signal to begin.”

The first man, a larger middle-aged guy who appeared to work out on a regular basis, grabbed his girl Alice and lifted her up into the air. He quickly flipped her flimsy top up, letting her cute little tits bounce out against his chest as she wrapped her legs around him. As he held her up with one arm, he freed his cock and tugged her bikini bottom aside. In a delicately slow maneuver, the man lowered Alice all the way onto his cock and held his position.

The second man, a younger guy who closely matched the age of the girl he stood behind, grabbed her and pushed her forward so she bent at the waist and touched the floor of the stage. He reached down and tore at her bikini bottom, dropping it to the floor and quickly sinking his cock right down into her cunt. He too, held his position and glanced at the next in line.

Third was an older teenager who was paired up with Autumn, a girl he actually knew from school. He quickly reached up and grabbed her top pulling it down and freeing her substantial tits, both nipples rock hard at this point. He dropped to the floor and lay on his back, spreading his legs as Autumn took his cue and squatted down over him, resting her cunt right over his pants. After a small moment of shuffling and removing of clothing, Autumn sank down and buried his cock right up inside her belly. They both held their position and everyone looked to the next pair.

The fourth guy was an older man, maybe middle-aged but not in as good a shape as the first. He took hold of little Sabrina, one of the youngest contestants, and forced her down onto all fours so she faced the audience. He ripped away at her bikini bottoms and quickly freed his cock which was quite large. Thrusting inside the girl he felt a small resistance but soon felt it free up and he filled the girl with thick cock, straight up into her belly. Sabrina grit her teeth and her eyes watered but both held their position as the final man stepped up towards his girl.

Tracey was a college student and already prepared for this, so as the man walked up and lowered her bikini bottom she dropped her top. He lay her on the floor missionary style and fell on top of her, sinking his cock deep inside in one smooth motion. Together they looked over at Curtis and everyone seemed to hold their breath.

Curtis took a look out at the frozen audience, many staring on unbelievably and most in shock at the turn this contest was taking. Smiling, he raised his hand above his head and looked at the five girls mounted in various sexual positions, all of the men appearing to strain as they held their dicks inside the girls and waited for their cue.

“And begin.” Curtis said loudly.

There was an immediate cry of passion from several of the girls and a few of the men began grunting like animals as they fucked away, sending their cocks into the young beauties in a nice variety of manners, each girl getting her fill.

Alice braced herself as her man lifted her up and down, thrusting her onto and off of his cock, treating her like a rag doll as he fucked her little brains out. Her little tits shimmied back and forth and her mind fell into a haze as he sank his dick so far inside her she worried it might cause permanent damage.

Next to them the younger man rammed his cock forward into the girl who bent at the waist and grabbed at the stage floor. She shrieked in pleasure as he sank his cock deep inside her, his downward thrusts really bringing her to orgasm quickly. He reached around and massaged her belly as he screwed the young beauty.

Autumn bounced up and down happily, slamming her cunt down hard into the gut of her school companion. She reached up and played with her tits really giving the audience a show as his cock reached deeper and deeper inside her core. Tossing her long dark hair back, the younger girl really sought the attention she knew might win her this competition.

Not far away, Sabrina, the youngest girl, was taking a brutally hard pounding as she took it doggie style from the big man behind her. This was her first fuck and she wanted to make the audience realize that so she really screamed out obscenities and gave in to the carnal pleasure her young body was taking. The man behind her simply drove on harder, his cock reaching places this girl probably never knew she had.

Finally Tracey lay back and let her man fuck into her traditional style, sinking his meat right into her but at a frantic pace. Her tits jiggled and jumped on her chest, sloshing back and forth and coming close enough for her to grab hold of. In moments Tracey had gripped one of her tits and was pulling it to her lips, stretching the nipple so she could show how much she could get into her mouth. The audience watching her seemed to enjoy the show and several clapped as she sucked away while her man plowed her tight little cunt.

The contest ramped up as each man approached his climax. There was no way they could last long up on stage with their dicks in such pristine virginal looking girls. Alice was being tossed around like a flimsy doll, taking her man’s cock so deep her stomach hurt. She moaned in pleasure but couldn’t quite get comfortable as she felt him spray his load deep inside her young body.

“Ohhh, ohh wow.” Alice groaned as he finally pulled her to him and let her wrap her legs around him. The two breathed deeply, cum running freely down and dripping from their joined bodies.

Next to them, the younger man really didn’t seem to have the stamina and simply seeing Alice and her partner cum caused him to slam into the girl who bent over at the waist and spray his load right down into her. She never even orgasmed and her face scrunched in annoyed pleasure as she realized it probably wouldn’t go to her.

Autumn rode her boy like a cowgirl, slapping her hips up and down so heavy the slapping sounds echoed across the stunned mall audience. She could feel her orgasm coming almost as quickly as her partners and reached up crushing one of her young tits and thrusting her dark hair from side to side as she rammed down on top of him.

“Oh OH yessss, Oh come on.” The girl shrieked as her cunt swallowed up his cock and cum boiled over inside her, flooding deep into her body.

Next to them, Sabrina tossed her young blonde hair forward making her really look as young and inexperienced as she was. She looked out at the audience and grinned, knowing just what would make them pick her in this competition. As the man thrust into her from behind, she felt his cock poke right into her guts and screamed out in pleasure.

“OHHHH... Oh come on, oh fuck me fuck me like a bad little girl. Fuck my no-longer virgin cunt and make me a slut.” Sabrina screeched, her voice cracking as she felt the man slam into her even harder.

The audience cheered her on as the man finally let go and blasted her insides with thick creamy semen that coated every last part of her womb. She really made a show of bending down and keeping her ass pressed up against the man, letting everyone see how truly filled she was.

Tracey knew the competition was tough so she did her best to arch her back up off the floor, allowing everyone to see her tits as she continued sucking on one and then the other, her partner slamming mercilessly down into her cunt, sending his cock farther and farther inside her. She moaned and bit at her nipples until she couldn’t handle anymore. Leaning back and letting her hair drop behind her, the girl shrieked as she was flooded with sperm.

“Oh yessss... OH fuck me, fuck me like the whore I am.” Tracey groaned, collapsing to the floor.

Curtis watched the five men slowly pull out from the girls and leave the stage. He took a long appreciative stare at his young beauty contestants and laughed a little that one of the sponsors up on the large backdrop was the local abstinence council.

“Alright how about a hand for our girls, come on they took those cocks like real champs didn’t they?” Curtis said, many audience members and shoppers breaking into a rousing applause.

All five girls stood and bowed, letting thick streams of semen run from their thoroughly fucked cunts. Several of them reached up and held open their cunts so the audience could really see what sluts they were. Curtis walked over behind one and then the other, holding his hands up each time to gauge a vote by applause. When he came to Autumn and Sabrina, the vote was by far the loudest. Soon though he’d come to a decision and walked back over to where the trophy sat.

“Okay everyone, the big moment is here. The winner of our first annual charity beauty pageant is... Sabrina.”

The girl blushed and stopped fingering her cunt long enough to come running over towards the trophy. As she held it up in front of her young body, Curtis continued. “For proving you’re the biggest slut of all the contestants by having your virginity taken by a complete stranger, your charity will receive the ten thousand dollar award. Congratulations to the Abstinence Council.”

Everyone clapped and several looked very confused but still remained watching the group of partially nude girls standing on stage. Curtis looked down in the front row of chairs and recognized some people, waving their direction. “Hey everyone, let’s have a hand for Sabrina’s parents. They have to be proud of such a cute little slut.”

As everyone broke into applause again and Sabrina’s parents stared in shock at their daughter standing on stage with cum leaking from her, many shoppers began going back to their daily activities. Far away, almost at the exit on the opposite end of the mall, Stephanie approached the doors and smiled. Two cops, a man and his female partner, rushed in the door and ran right past her, mumbling something about lewd public indecency. Stephanie only smiled and let them pass.

“This is Officer Joseph Mance, my partner and I are on the scene, will report back momentarily.” The one officer shouted into his radio as they entered the mall.

His partner of three years, Laura Nelson ran beside him, her smaller frame keeping up as well as she could. “What was that about indecency?” She asked, as they started down the long hall towards the main mall.

Suddenly both officers seemed to grow dizzy, their heads spinning almost simultaneously. Joseph stopped and placed the back of his hand on his head as Laura ran up alongside him, her hands over her gut as she breathed deeply.

Looking right at Laura, Joseph’s eyes widened with lust. Laura was not only a great partner but one hell of a beautiful woman. Her long red hair was pulled into a ponytail and lay limply over her shoulder as she suddenly looked up into his eyes. They each licked their lips and soon fell into a passionate kiss that drew the stares of several stunned shoppers.

“Oh you fucking slut, you wanna hear about indecency. It’s just plain indecent that you have so much clothing on.” Joseph said grabbing at his partner’s belt and quickly tugging it loose.

In seconds, Laura had dropped her uniform pants and her top was already coming loose. Joseph reached in and rid her of the bulky bullet-proof vest, tossing it on the floor and cupping her magnificent tits. He groped them hard and leaned into her looking right at her bright blue eyes.

“I think it’s time to perform a cavity search you little cunt.” The man said, grabbing Laura and rotating her so she stood facing the wall.

“Spread em.” He shouted.

Laura moaned as she spread her legs and placed her hands on the wall. Looking back at her partner, the officer smiled. “How about that cavity search?”

Everyone around stared in disbelief as Joseph Mance, ten year veteran of the force and recipient of many commendations, violently fucked his partner up the ass. He slammed into Laura harder and harder, really feeling her clench as he sought only to sink his dick as deep as he could. He slapped her ass as he rode it and cared nothing for who saw him. All he knew was he planned to spend much more time fucking this gorgeous redhead instead of busting others.

At the door Stephanie never looked back and walked out into the stifling heat. Her eyes glinted with the light but always seemed in shade. She was used to what happened in the mall that day and it was really nothing special. After all, she had more important things focus on and was only just passing through.

The End