The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Chapter 1

“Just relax and look at the light.”

The man’s voice was calm, soothing in a way. Sarah became vaguely aware that she was lying on a table of some type. The air gently moving over her skin told her that she was at least partly nude. A towel or something covered her buttocks.

Some time passed, how much she couldn’t be sure. She felt hands on her back applying some warm oil. She wanted to lift her head to see who was rubbing the oil into her back, but found that she couldn’t move her head at all. That was... a bit disconcerting. Why couldn’t she move her head? Something was immobilizing it and keeping her eyes focused on the shifting and swirling patterns of light.

Her attention turned back to the hands. She realized that whoever was there was massaging her back. She had seen a masseuse once before and this felt similar to that. That suited her fine. With all the stress she had been under the massage was very welcome, even with the added weirdness of being tied down.

She found herself staring at the patterns of light and trying to make out what they were. Some more time passed, only registered by her mysterious masseur changing the area they were massaging.

“Sarah, tell me about your husband.”

And with that she began to spill everything.

“I don’t know what went wrong! It started out so well! He was my crush in high school, my boyfriend in college, and then we got married and it all went down hill from there! I mean, what the hell did I do so wrong that drove him to go and sleep with four different women in the 9 months we’ve been married! Am I just not pretty enough for him? Am I just another trophy he added to his collection?”

Lying there staring at the patterns of light, Sarah was vaguely aware that her brain to mouth filter was not working. She didn’t care in the least. Some other part of her mind lazily registered that she was about to share intimate details with a total stranger. Again, she didn’t care.

“In the 9 months we’ve been married, we had sex twice! He’s banged my best friend Selena at least five times! He’s banged that waitress 7 times that I know of! After our honeymoon the only other time we’ve had sex was when I had to practically drag him into the bedroom and state plainly that I wanted to fuck.”

“It sounds like your husband may not want you, which makes you feel unwanted. You should know that if he doesn’t want you, others will gladly have you and treat you better. You deserve to be loved and cared for, the same as anybody else.”

This man’s words sunk deep into her mind and took hold. Yes, she did deserve to be loved and cared for. Her husband didn’t love her, so maybe others would... She dwelled on that thought for a bit, then she registered some kind of pleasant tingling in her pussy.

“You also deserve to enjoy the pleasure of sex. It’s human nature to want to enjoy sex freely and frequently.”

There was definitely some kind of pleasant tingle in her cunt... Her needy juicing cunt, so desperately in need of attention, ignored for so long, only given attention by her fingers. No sex before marriage, and apparently very little sex afterwards! What was going on in her pussy now felt very good. She kept staring at the lights, feeling those gentle hands skillfully turn every muscle they touched into a happy soft lump of flesh. She’d probably never have a stress headache again.

“You wanted to make your husband happy?”

“Hell yeah I wanted to make him happy! It took a Herculean effort just to get him to fucking smile at me some days! I did so much for him and he just took it for granted, always expected me to be there, house cleaned, dinner lovingly slaved over for hours, me dressed in Penthouse worthy lingerie... No interest! Well fuck him! He doesn’t want me so two can play the adultery game! I’ll find someone who does want me!”

“You already have Sarah, or at least we’ve found you.”

Her brief flash of rage over her husband melted away. Man that tingle in her pussy felt good. She began to move her hips, wanting a bit more stimulation. As if by magic her prayers were answered with a slight increase in the tingling.

“Mmmm, that feels really good...”

“I’m glad it does. You deserve to feel good.”

There was some kind of deep realization in Sarah’s lazy relaxed mind. No one had ever said that to her before. “You deserve to feel good” No one had ever said those exact words to her before. This strange man was correct. She did indeed deserve to feel good, and with the soothing sensual massage and the ever growing tingle in her cunt, she felt very good. She allowed a long ecstatic moan to escape her lips. She felt so good, and, oh yes she could feel it, the long sought after orgasm. It was building! Her body tensed up and she RELEASED!!

The tingling stopped but the massage continued. She felt warm, glowy, and oh so contented...

She woke up lying on some bed that wasn’t hers. Sitting up, she looked around. It looked like she was in some stranger’s apartment. She climbed out of bed and discovered that apart from the bedsheets covering her, she was completely nude.

What had she done last night?

The mirror in the bathroom provided no answers, only the reassurance that she was still Sarah. Sarah Evans. Housewife. Average looking, limp brown hair. No kids, no job, and basically no husband. Matt was usually away on business, and when he was home he spent very little time with her. As she looked at herself in the mirror it dawned on her that she had been kidnapped.

She had done something very risky. After she had found out about the affairs, she decided that she was going to go out and drink. If she met a guy she was very likely going to fuck him. She was going to get totally hammered, wake up the next morning with a pounding hangover, file for divorce and likely move out of state. She was so tired of being just some repressed ignored housewife, denied pleasures that other women experienced on a daily or near daily basis. She had been sitting at the bar, and...

...Someone must have drugged her drink...

Okay she had been kidnapped. That brought back the question of where she was. Was she even still in America? Probably. Some guy had likely drugged her and taken her back to his place nearby.

So why was there no door that led out of the apartment?

Back in the bedroom she wrapped one of the bedsheets around her body. She started looking again for a door that would let her out of the apartment. She found none, except for a faint outline in one of the walls that looked like it might be a door. She also took in that there were no electrical outlets, the lights in the ceiling were behind thick panes of glass, and there were no windows.

This was no apartment. This was a cleverly disguised prison cell.

On the bedside stand, she noticed a small booklet. The cover was blank, but when she opened it, she saw wording and began to read it.

“What drives someone to want to submit? The answer is different for every person, but not all of them do it because they have something wrong with them. Some may view a submissive as a weak willed individual, a doormat, or a battered spouse who obeys under fear of possible harm. These circumstances are only true for a small number of subs. Many others derive pleasure from submission. Some like to please their lovers. Others are actively rewarded. Still others feel a sense of safety when they’re with a dom or domme that they trust. It’s not all fun and games for the dominant in a relationship. A healthy D/s relationship requires just as much commitment from the dominant as it does for the submissive.—”

That made sense to her in a way. She had heard stories of kinky things that dom’s and subs got up to, nothing that she would ever dare try. She continued reading.

“Usually the more difficult a submissive is to train, the stronger the relationship between them and their dominant will be when they’re finally trained. Dominants who expect quick results often fail in their goals. The more patience and tolerance a dominant has, the more likely it is that their goals will be achieved.”

A small shudder went down her spine, but the feeling that caused it wasn’t entirely fear. They were going to train her? Like a pet? She thought of sex slaves. She had seen the news stories. Women abducted and forced to have sex with guys... dirty filthy disgustingly overweight guys, and big muscular guys with big fat meaty throbbing cocks, filling those girls up with their hot cum... She continued reading the booklet.

“We have chosen you to become one of our submissive’s. You will be trained for two weeks in the art of submission and sexuality. After the two weeks are finished, you will be given a choice to stay here or you can go back to your former life.

That choice will be yours to make.”

So they were going to train her for two weeks then give her the option to leave if she wished? That sounded a bit weird for a sex slave operation. Still they were going to do things to her, and make her do things which she had never dared do before. That made her very apprehensive... but in some small way, also nervously excited.

That faint outline of the door turned out to indeed be a door. The whole panel slid open. Behind it stood a man, almost nude except for a mask over his face. Sarah blushed and tried to cover herself. It dawned on her that they’ve seen her naked or would see her naked anyway, but having her arms and hands covering her private areas made her feel a bit better.

“Miss Evans, please come with me.”