The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Vanessa: Chapter 5

Her outward appearance suggested that in the past week, Vanessa had undergone a personality transplant. She had gone from angry and screaming in her first week, to docile and obedient in her second week. She spoke very little, instead just quietly obeying whatever commands she was given. Hanging in a restraining harness, not resisting as she was sexually teased, she appeared to have given up.

However she was just biding her time.

It was now the 13th day. Tomorrow morning would be the day she made her decision, and boy oh boy did she have some things to say to them. Hanging there in the harness bound and gagged, her eyes staring helplessly ahead, she went over the rant she planned to unleash on them.

While she had accepted the fact that she liked some aspects of what they had done to her, the fact remained that they had taken her and using their subtle yet persistent methods, warped her into what she was now.

Her heart sped up when she saw that rubber suit and thong sitting next to a pair of familiar dildos. She knew as he undid the straps that it was either put them in and get on with it, or sit there all day doing nothing. The heat between her legs decided what she was going to do.

Out of the restraints now, she started applying a thick coat of lube to the phallic objects. A sharp intake of breath as the first one slowly slid in, followed by a long exhale as she pushed the second one in. Hands trembling, she locked the thong into place.

The rubber suit came next. The inside was coated in a pleasantly scented oil. It slipped on without much of a hassle. She zipped up the back and felt it compress against her skin, making it conform to its shape. The tight crotch pressed against the bases of the dildos. The heat slowly building, she waited for further instructions.

“Please be still while we put the harness back on.”

She quietly complied, fighting off a small surge of anger. She wanted to walk around in the suit, to feel it and those things as they rubbed against her. However for now she had to remain calm and docile. Back in the restraints, her focus drifted from her anger to her arousal. A lot of needy heat had built up under her smooth shiny rubber skin. She squeezed the muscles around the two intruders and moaned softly. The setup was completed with a hood that had an integrated mouth ring in it. One of the men inserted a gag into the ring, silencing her moans.

The dildos came to life. She felt herself slipping back into that strange state of awareness where she became really calm and attuned to her body. It happened whenever she was forced into a position of extreme submission and arousal. She felt every vibration, every electric pulse from the dildos, and she felt one of their hands fondling the rubber covered area between her legs, gently pressing on the bases of the phallic intruders. It was that subtle touch which finally made her cum.

Hanging there physically and mentally drained, Vanessa now felt a different need. She wanted to be cuddled. She wanted the masked man to cuddle with her, stroke her head and talk to her in that calm soothing voice of his. She let out a soft needy whine.

He got the message and knelt beside her. He undid the straps on the hood and removed it. Then he ran his fingers through her slicked back hair. She began to feel better. He softly petted her head. She closed her eyes. The whole submission thing was fine until the fireworks were over. Afterward, she found herself feeling very weak and vulnerable. His answer to that was to stay with her for a bit and either caress or pet her, which made her feel better and helped her to better process what had happened.

She was now allowed a private shower and a rest period. Since she had stopped resisting them, the routine had settled into something stable and even somewhat predictable. Mornings usually involved a shower and grooming. Following that was her engaging in some sort of submissive sex act. Afterward they allowed her to shower privately, or at least not watching her in person, then she was allowed her rest period.

They came for her again. She followed them, expecting to be led back to the dungeon for more sexual submission, perhaps another stint in the vacuum bed, perhaps another filling session... Instead she was led to a room with a massage table. Without being told, she climbed up onto the table.

“Lay down on your stomach please.”

She wordlessly complied. She also spread her legs, waiting for fingers or something to start probing around her no longer private areas. A slight surprise as she felt something warm being poured onto her back. The liquid felt like oil. It had a pleasant vanilla scent.

He began gently rubbing the oil into her back. His fingers gently kneaded her skin. It felt pretty good. She shifted a bit and rested her head on the pillow.

“So what is this setup and what’s gonna go inside me now?”

“We’re done with the sexual training part of your two week program. This is just a massage.”

Several minutes passed by in silence as he massaged the oil into her skin.

“On the outside you are relaxing, however inside I sense a lot of tension.”

“What makes you think that?”

“You’re very easy to read.”

“If I’m so easy to read what are you reading right now?”

“You are conflicted as to what you want. You’re unsure about the decision to make tomorrow and you’re nursing your anger towards me solely on the fact that we abducted you rather then what has happened to you in the time you’ve been here.”

“Hah! You are so wrong. You need better reading glasses because I made my decision long ago.”

“Then what is it?”

“Oh no you don’t. I’m gonna make you wait till tomorrow.”

“Very well. I can tell you the outcome of either decision. Putting aside how you came to be here, you have experienced and enjoyed some things that conflict with your beliefs. If you stay, you will receive guidance in dealing with those emotions and desires.”

He started rubbing her neck.

“If you choose to leave, I see you drinking heavily as soon as you get some money. I see your submissive desires coming out while you’re drunk, leading you to likely getting hurt or abused. And I see you dead of alcohol poisoning within a year.”

“And what do you get if I stay? A bonus?”

“There’s no monetary incentive for what I do here.”

“Then why spend all this time and effort on me?”

He didn’t respond.

“Tell me.”

“Because I care about you.”

She went quiet and laid there. It didn’t change a thing. Even with his careful loving fingers gently working their way over her back, she was still going off on him tomorrow.

The massage soon ended. She remained quiet as she was escorted back to her holding cell.

Morning came. Vanessa was awakened by several masked men.

“Good morning Vanessa. Have you made your decision?”

It was time to unleash her rant. She sat up and coldly stared at them.

“I just want to say that you people are FUCKING BASTARDS for all the shit you’ve put me through these past two weeks! You broke me down and turned me into some kind of sexual CREATURE for your enjoyment YOU SICK FUCKERS!”

No reaction from them. She continued her rant.

“What? Aren’t you surprised? Aren’t you fucking surprised that even after going through your brainwashing program that I can call you out on the shit that you’ve put me through?! I’m not some weak delicate little flower, I’m fucking tougher then I look!”

“So are you staying or are you going?”

“After what you people did to me?! Are you serious?! After what you’ve done to me there’s no way I could make it out there! You’ve made me this way and now you’re just gonna have to deal with me! And I won’t make it easy on you!”

“Very well then.”

Two more men entered the room. One carried an I.V. pole with a bag of liquid attached to it. The other showed Vanessa a familiar butt plug. Before she could react, three of the men grabbed her and forced her over the bed. They quickly forced a gag into her mouth.

Her own pussy juices were enough to lubricate the plug.

The plug went in and was locked into place. A thin tube was attached to the I.V. bag, the other end connected to the base of the butt plug. A clamp was released and liquid began to flow. At the same time the plug began vibrating. They were filling her... filling her with the drugs that would be used to turn her into a docile obedient slave who wouldn’t be able to think or resist, subjected to various sexual torments, helplessly locked in a cage wearing a rubber slavesuit, teased with toys and fingers.

She came.

Time passed, her struggling lessened. The filling sensation stopped and the tube was removed. The plug continued to vibrate. Her heart raced. The drugs were inside her, being stirred up by the vibrations, gradually absorbed into her bloodstream and circulated around her body and her brain...preparing it for slave conversion.

She came again.

Drowsiness settled in. They released her and allowed her to climb onto the bed. She tried masturbating, but soon became too drowsy to see it through. Everything went blurry then faded to black.