The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Chapter 5

Warm flickering candlelight lit the room. Maxine tested her bonds and found they had no give. The man who had put her in these bonds was now behind her, doing what she couldn’t tell.

The bondage she was in included a neck appliance which prevented her from turning her head. However, she could roughly deduce where he was by the sound of his footsteps. He was walking towards her now.

Something small, cold and slick pressed against her rear entryway. She trembled a bit, knowing whatever it was and whatever it did, it was going in. She closed her eyes and felt it being pushed in. Some kind of wire was connected to it. He gently pushed and pulled on the wire, teasing her rosebud with it.

He moved in front of her. She could see some kind of small ring in his hand but couldn’t make out what it was for. She began moaning as he started rubbing and teasing her clitoris. There was a strange cold sensation as he slipped the ring over her clit.

“What are you doing to me?”

“You’ll see...”

“Uh, I’d like to know what that ring does...”

“So impatient you are... Okay then.”

He held up a small remote control, his thumb hovering under the button.

“No, what I meant wa—ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh oh! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh!”

Her body seized up for a moment in shock, then a wide grin spread across her face as her body relaxed. Strong tingling radiated throughout her nether regions. God that thing on her clit, whatever it was, it had the ability to disable all rational thought in a woman’s mind. She didn’t even care what it was anymore.

As quickly as it started, that wonderful tingling feeling stopped. That was disappointing. Apparently she was going to have to wait for her orgasm.

He produced two more rings that were a bit larger then the first one. He slipped those onto her hardened nipples. A slight gasp from her as they tightened up, then a long moan as the stimulation started again.

“Now I want you to feel instead of see.”

He slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

He slid his hands up and down her body, stopping only to play with the rings. Pleasant electric waves and pulses flowed through her body. She was close to cumming. Then the sensations abruptly ceased.

“What? Why’d it stop? Hey! Why’d it stop? Ohhhhhh....”

It started back up, bringing her back closer to the edge. She felt his tongue running down her stomach now. His fingers played with the clit ring. Maxine trembled and tilted her head as far back as the neck appliance would allow.

She felt his hands on the sides of her head, bringing it back down. Before she could react he locked her into a deep kiss and she felt his cock penetrating her sensitive, needy pussy.

She came, hard.

Lying there on the table, her mind began wandering. The majority of women chosen for the slave training ended up staying. This was due in part to careful selection of personality types, women more likely to accept such a life. Also as Maxine was learning first hand, a lot of it had to do with the treatment of the women selected. Some things like the excellent massage, and the care and attention shown by the handlers were things usually reserved for those who were very well off financially. Such luxuries could really sway some women into choosing to stay.

Were they swaying her? The answer was maybe a little, maybe more then a little...

Her personal feelings aside, there were logical incentives in choosing to stay. The way this world works, there is a facade of a normal society ruled by law and governed by elected officials. However Maxine had suspected for years that there was much more to it, and now she had seen some glimpses of how this world really works. She was in a position to have some say over how this place operated. Her input could benefit hundreds, maybe thousands, maybe more.

The downside was she’d have to sacrifice some freedoms. She’d lose her friends, her family, her old life. It was a debate many others had engaged in before her.

She made her choice.

“Hey... Hey, I know I’ve only been here for ten days and you guys wait till day 14 to ask, but I’ve made up my mind. I wanna stay.”

That certainly took her handler by surprise.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am, and don’t try to tell me that I haven’t thought long and hard about this. If you know me as well as you seem to, you know I’ve been thinking about this for at least a week. I know what I’m sacrificing, and I know what I stand to gain. But there is one condition.”

“Name it.”

“Before you put me under hypnosis again I wanna meet Li Juan. I wanna see her in person. She’s about ready to have lunch, right? I wanna join her for lunch.”

Part of the reason for Maxine’s sudden surprise decision was to see how they handled unpredictable behavior, a cornerstone of just about any human psyche. They seemed pretty flexible, and she wanted to test that just a bit. She was sent to a shower room to clean up and given a bikini to wear. She was then escorted to one of the cafeterias where Li Juan was undergoing a bit of cultural shock.

Lu Juan picked up the hamburger she had ordered and eyed it as if it was some sort of strange object. Maxine walked over to her and took a seat. Li Juan didn’t acknowledge that she was there.

“Hello Li Juan. I’m Maxine.”

“Oh! Hi! Hi yes, I apologize. I was just examining this hamburgler, the popular American sandwich. I have never eaten one and was curious.”

“Oh, yes hamburgers are popular in America all right, and that looks like a good one.”

Maxine looked at her handler.

“Oh waiter, I’ll have a hamburger as well, with some fries.”

With a slight chuckle, he went off to the kitchen.

“So Li Juan, how do you like this place?”

“Oh this place is nice! It has nice people. I have the comfortable bed to sleep in with my stuffed companion bear that my handler gave me. The flowers in the gardens are very nice. I hope to plant some soon.”

“I’m glad to hear that. I’ve been watching over you. I want to make sure that you are doing all right here. Tell me, the massages and training sessions you’ve been getting, how do you feel about them?”

Li Juan began to blush. She sat there for a few moments thinking about what to say. Maxine realized she had asked too sensitive of a question.

“It is hard to talk about such things with another girl. But you should try them sometime.” Li Juan replied with a hint of a sly smile on her face.

Maxine smiled back. “Ah I gotcha. And here comes my food.”

She picked up the hamburger and bit into it. Cooked medium, nice and juicy, ketchup with just a hint of mustard, just the way she liked em. It came with a side of seasoned curly fries. Maxine tried one and found them delicious. They didn’t have ketchup, but she found they didn’t need it either.

“Oh these are good, here try one.” She handed Li Juan one of the fries.

Li Juan timidly grasped it, looked it over, then put it in her mouth. A couple seconds of chewing and she smiled.

“Wow, yes very good!”

After lunch was over, it was time to face what was about to be done to her. There was no turning back now. Once a candidate said yes, they didn’t get to change their mind.

She comforted herself with another reason she had decided to do it. There was a story she had come across many years ago, where a beautiful heroine sacrificed herself to become a slave to the villain. She had done it to bring about peace, by letting him take out his urges on her rather then hunting down others. In the end the villain dismantled his doomsday weapon and turned his fortress into a tourist attraction. The heroine had essentially won by losing.

As they stripped her naked and laid her face down on the hypnotic conversion table, she wondered how much of her personality would remain intact. She didn’t have long to think about it. The sequence of induction lights began, and soon she was under.