The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine: Epilogue

The young man gazed at Maxine as she slipped off the robe that covered her well toned body. He obviously liked what he saw. His cock stood at attention almost immediately.

Maxine smiled and walked over to him, seductively wiggling her hips. It was easy to tell when a guy was new and untrained. Apart from their obvious arousal, they had a tendency to just freeze up and become very inarticulate. Once he got used to being around naked women, he’d be much more in control of himself, but for now...

“Mmm, you haven’t had much experience with women, have you?”

“I, uh, yes I have... I’ve been with many...”

“Really? You’re awfully excited by little ole me...”

She walked behind him and started rubbing his shoulders.

“You don’t need to embellish with me hon, I can read you like a book.”

“I, yeah, sorry...”

“If you’re going to become a slave handler, first you’re gonna need to learn to handle yourself better...”

Slowly and seductively she ran his hands over his chest, down his waist, and over his hips. She gave his buttocks a gentle squeeze.

“I’m gonna do a little something now. I want you to try and not cum for as long as you can. Also I’m going to give you a series of mathematical problems to answer.”

She knelt behind him and wrapped her hand around his cock. Slowly she began stroking it.

“Ohh, oh god...”

“Okay what’s 3 times 3?” she asked as she stroked his cock.

“Ohhh, 9.”

She sped up her stroking a bit. “Very good. Now, Twenty divided by 5.”

“Uhh, 4.”

She continued stroking him off, bringing him close to release while giving him simple math problems to solve. The objective was to help keep his mind active and thinking while it processed the sexual pleasure she was giving him. This would help in the development of his control skills. Being in control of his own lust was critical in this profession.

It had been about six months since Maxine had chosen to stay. At first she started out doing what they had planned for her, assisting with rehabiltating damaged women into sex slaves, or in some cases stabilizing them so they could be released. However as time passed, she realized she wanted more. She liked sex, and she liked sampling the men that passed through the facility, each with their own distinctive bodies and their own distinctive cocks. While primarily submissive, she occasionally found herself wanting to play the role of a sexual predator.

She found that in her predatory mood, she prefered the younger, less confident men...

As serendipity would have it, a position opened up for training slave handlers. She had taken that position a couple months ago and it was pretty much what she wanted to do. By day she offered psychological counseling and therapy, by night she helped train the new guys.

The guy she was training now, Ian, god what a hunk he was. They usually were, or were after some body building. Body building was something else Maxine had gotten into. Just having that bit of muscle tone on her was a major confidence boost, and the men seemed to like it too.

“Okay now we’re gonna play a little game Ian. See that computer over there? All you gotta do is guide the dot through the maze without hitting any walls. You start with a score of 100. Hit a wall and lose 5 points.”

As he stood there, Maxine knelt in front of him and started licking his cock. Soon she had it in her mouth and was sucking him off. His pent up arousal soon gave way to release.

She stood up and looked at the screen. He only hit the wall three times. Good control given the circumstances.

Her rehabilitation duties were still her primary focus. The job had very high highs, and occasionally, very low lows. The recent suicide of one of her patients, Rosilina, a young Latino woman who had been sexually abused since she was 15, hit Maxine hard. She took a few days off after that.

“Maybe I should quit.”

“Nonsense.” Jim, her handler replied.

“Nonsense? I just had a patient die on me!”

“And you’ve saved several others from the same fate.” Jim replied.

Generally her patients wanted to get better. Inside they wanted to be fixed. Rosilina had no such desire. Even if they had done deep hypnosis and conditioning, Rosilina would have never really been happy. Maxine knew that, and hadn’t been too serious about quitting. She knew Jim was right, she just needed time to process it.

Then there were patients like Courtney. Courtney had been a teenage runaway who was forced into sex slavery, a story that was pretty common here. However in Courtney’s case the facility was able to locate her family. In such cases the subject is given the choice to stay or be reunited.

It was Maxine who had convinced Courtney to reunite with her family. She had spent hours researching and showed Courtney the missing person flyers and how her parents had searched the woods near their house for months. They kept up the search for three years before being told that the chances of finding Courtney alive were zero.

“What it comes down to is you can stay here and live as a sex slave, but I don’t think that’s for you. Your personality is a poor fit for this place. You ran away because you wanted freedom, and this place while freer then your average sex slave operation, is still a prison for someone like you. Plus you’re not 16 anymore. You’re 22 and your parents now would have zero authority over what you do. Hell they’ll just be happy that you’re alive.”

Courtney chose to leave that day. Now she was in trade school and hunting for an apartment.

Rehabilitation was essentally fixing the damage others had done. That was well and good. However, education and training helped prevent such damage from being done in the first place. Sex being such a taboo subject in much of the world, many people never learn to do it properly. Not learning about it doesn’t make those natural urges go away. Instead it tends to make a person figure out a way to do it, which can sometimes mean rape. Other times it can mean one sided relationships where the guy or girl feels lucky just to be getting any action at all.

Maxine realized that among other things, this facility was a training ground, preparing people for a new sexual education revolution in the years to come.

She found that she wasn’t opposed to that idea.