The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Chapter 2

She followed him down a hallway of some type. She passed by several doors and wondered where they led. The man leading her down the hall was a big guy, well built and pretty sexy looking. She couldn’t help but stare at his ass as he walked. She followed him into a room with a tiled floor.

The door slid shut behind them. The room kinda looked like a kitchen, only there were no windows, no appliances, and no furniture apart from a small table with a small bottle and pair of weird rubber looking panties on it. There was also a sink with a bucket sitting in it. She went over to the bucket. It was filled with soapy water. She saw a sponge floating inside it.

“Miss Evans, please put on the control panties and began scrubbing the floor.”

She looked at him in astonishment. Slowly, reluctantly she went over to the table and examined the panties. She saw two devices molded into them. From her experience watching pornography, a pleasure she enjoyed in secret, she knew that the devices were a dildo and a butt plug. Both the dildo and plug looked to be made of a shiny rubber with silvery metal bands embedded into them. The panties also had what looked like a belt molded into them. The bottle next to them was some kind of lubricant.

She turned to face the guy, holding the panties in her hand.

“I have to wear these?” she managed in a small voice.

“Yes. They are part of your training. Please put on the panties and start scrubbing the floor.”

She looked at him, looked at the panties, then bent over and started sliding them up her legs.

“The control probes will go in more comfortably if you lubricate them first.”

Control probes? Those things were called control probes? She didn’t much like the sound of that.

Slowly, reluctantly, she grabbed the bottle of lube and applied some to the sex toys/control probes. How would they control her once they were in there?!

“Could you please turn around while I do this? This is really embarrassing.”

No response from him.

She looked down at the floor, her face turning quite red. She let out a long sigh then slid the panties back up her legs. She felt the tips of the probes, lined them up carefully, and oh god they were going in! The butt plug grew wider and wider until its narrow base passed through and it settled inside her. The vaginal dildo/probe slid in comfortably. The feeling of being filled in both places was very unsettling.

“Now buckle the panties please.”

She did so without hesitation, only realizing afterwards that there was no way she could unbuckle them.

“Oh no these won’t unbuckle! Oh no! Oh no no no no help!”

“They will be removed later. Now begin scrubbing the floor please.”

Moving around with those things inside her was weird. Awkwardly she grabbed the bucket, got onto her hands and knees and started scrubbing.

As she scrubbed, she started feeling a familiar pleasant tingle. She’d felt this before, somewhere... For the life of her she couldn’t recall where or when she had felt it before. She stopped scrubbing and the tingle went away. She started scrubbing again and something clicked. They were rewarding her for obeying. Well, better to be rewarded then punished. She continued scrubbing.

The tingle gradually grew more intense. A rhythmic pulsing began emitting from those things inside her. Scrub, pulse, scrub, pulse. The faster she scrubbed, the faster they pulsed. A few minutes of this and she was sweating. Then she began panting. Her legs trembled as she crawled along the floor.

“Ohh Oh goddddd!” She came. She stopped scrubbing and turned her head to look at him in surprise and shock.

“Miss Evans, please continue scrubbing the floor.”

Fear of some possible pain on the back of the pleasure made her grip the sponge and continue. The tingle returned, stronger this time.

“Ohh, ohh, ohh!” It was getting harder to keep scrubbing. She was actually doing a terrible job at it, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. Her body tensed up and another climax hit. She had never had two in a row in such a short time. It was too much for her. She felt her legs giving way.

She fell to the floor panting, gripping the sponge in a trembling hand. Cinderella never had it this good. Maybe if she had she wouldn’t have run off with a prince. The story usually ended there, but as Sarah lay there she wondered if maybe she had a similar arrangement to this with the prince...

She heard the man’s footsteps as he approached. She braced herself expecting to be hit or slapped. She jumped when his hand touched her, then relaxed when she realized it was just caressing the top of her head.

“You’ve done very well Miss Evans. When you are able to, please get up and follow me.”

She laid there for a moment, thinking that he should be addressing her as Mrs Evans. Wasn’t she married? Yes, she was married to a husband who didn’t give a shit about her, so he should be addressing her as Mrs Evans.

She weakly stood up and looked at him.

“It’s Mrs Evans. I’m married to Matt Evans.”

“And where is your husband now?”

She looked down at the floor. “Probably banging some hooker he picked up off the street.”

“Well Miss Evans, you may have taken his name, but really you’re not married to him. Legally you are, but marriage is supposed to be more then some legal mumbo jumbo.”

“So I’ve heard...”

“At the end of your two weeks here, you can decide whether you want to be Mrs Evans, Miss Evans, or Miss Berson.”

“How do you know my maiden name?”

He didn’t answer.

“Hey! How do you know my maiden name?”

“Miss Evans, please come with me.”

This guy knew more then he was telling. She debated resisting but decided it was still better to follow along for the time being. There was nowhere to run, and she probably wouldn’t get very far if those things inside her were turned up to full blast.

She followed him into another empty room. The door slid closed behind them. There was a picture of a beach painted on the wall behind her. In front of her was what appeared to be a camera and video screen mounted behind a thick pane of glass.

“A series of three poses will appear on the video screen. Please do your best to imitate these poses. Once you’ve done them, we’ll move onto the next room.”

The first image appeared on the screen. It was a diagram of a woman on her hands and knees, ass facing the camera, her head turned and smiling at the viewer. Feeling very awkward and embarrassed, Sarah imitated the pose. She heard what sounded like a shutter clicking.

The next pose on the screen was a diagram of a woman standing up and cradling her face with her hand. Sarah imitated this pose and heard the shutter click.

The final pose showed the drawing of the woman sitting on the floor, arms at her sides with her legs spread wide. Feeling almost mortified, Sarah imitated the pose. The shutter clicked, then she heard another door opening. She got up and followed him into what looked like a dungeon.

She froze up as she looked at the equipment. Chains, leather straps, handcuffs, blindfolds, and lots of sex toys including dildos that were way bigger then she could imagine fitting inside her. Her mind raced. Surely they wouldn’t use those on her, right? Surely they wouldn’t. Those things looked like they were for an Amazon woman, not someone like her!

She was unaware she had pissed herself until she felt warm liquid trickling down her legs. She collapsed to the floor in a sobbing heap. She felt his hand caressing her face. She continued to sob. He continued to caress her. Eventually her sobbing started to subside. He helped her up and wordlessly guided her to a short padded table with straps attached to its legs. She tried to run, but weirdly her body wouldn’t obey. They had her get on her hands and knees over the table and secured the straps. The table was just big enough to support her stomach. She had nothing to rest her head on.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“First we’re going to clean you up.”

The panties unlocked from the front and back. A different man carefully removed them. Sarah was horrified to find that two men were now rinsing her crotch and legs with warm water.

“Now we’re going to show you what it’s like to sexually please more then one man at a time.”

Both of the men started fondling and groping her. There wasn’t much she could do to resist. And really it wasn’t her fault. It wasn’t like she had asked to be kidnapped, and forced to wear “control panties” and be made to orgasm. It wasn’t her fault, so she had no reason to be guilty over the fact that she liked what their hands were doing. It was the most male attention she had ever experienced.

She felt lubricated fingers pushing their way into her ass. It took her a few moments to realize he was opening her up back there. Her mind flashed to the dildos and she tensed up.

“Relax Sarah, or this is going to hurt.”

The fingers continued probing inside her. Then she felt something big and hard being pushed inside her. She opened her mouth to gasp, and the man in front of her inserted some kind of mouth piece, securing it to her head with the attached straps.

The thing in her mouth wasn’t exactly a gag. It had a large hole in the center of it and grooves inside it for her teeth to lock into. The man behind her started slowly moving the dildo in and out of her ass. The man in front of her started squeezing and rubbing her breasts. She could see his hardening cock bobbing in front of her. She suddenly realized what the mouth piece was for and started struggling.

A smack on her ass was all it took to end her struggling. She went limp and felt the dildo being removed. Moments later she felt another smack on her bottom.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Being spanked by this guy was a weird and not entirely painful experience. Each smack sent a painful sting through her, but also produced a tingle where the dildo was.

That dildo was removed and replaced by another larger one. It went in bit by bit, filling her up inside. She then felt fingers rubbing her vagina.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She came on the next smack.

The cock slid past the ring and into her mouth. His hands held her head in place, and there wasn’t anything she could do except experience it. She felt the dildo being moved in and out of her and the fingers manipulating her pussy. She sensed yet another orgasm building.

She came again, then went completely limp. Her eyes closed. Her head was released and she laid there. Heat radiated from her buttocks. Her mind shut itself down.