The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Chloe: Chapter 2

Waking up in that plain white room quickly cemented in place that it had not all been a dream. Well, what did one expect when they played with fire? She couldn’t exactly get angry at being here, since she basically hunted down their location with help from an informant. She was the one who wanted to know if it was true, so she could, what? Turn them in? That seemed almost funny now.

Now she was their prisoner for two weeks minimum, and helpless to resist. They could chain her up and make her do things, and do things to her. She pictured several masked men, holding her down, forcing her to pleasure them, shooting their hot cum on her face and back. That probably wouldn’t happen, not if yesterday was anything to go by. Despite her being nude and helpless, the guy shadowing her didn’t even get hard.

However when the door opened, she felt that excitement that she felt when browsing porn late at night, particularly the really kinky stuff. It was things she fantasized about, but never dared reveal to anyone, because she’d never be able to live it down. But... this place was a secret place. Nobody knew what went on here, and nobody would know about her being here. They’d never tell, because they wouldn’t want their operation exposed to the world.

“Good morning Ms Winters. Please come with me.”

The routine was pretty much the same as yesterday. However she noted that she had to scrub harder and for a longer period of time to get the same stimulation as yesterday.

The next room was doing poses again, though this time there were two extra poses, and she had to hold them for a bit longer. After her orgasm she was led to the shower room, stripped naked and chained up again. Feeling that same mixture of excitement and fear, she wondered how he would “clean” her today.

He cleaned her the same way he did yesterday. Her fear/excitement mix gave way to disappointment. She debated in her mind, then decided to tempt fate.

“So, you guys make sex slaves right? Doesn’t that involve, well, having sex with them?”

The response she got was him grabbing and kissing her. Her eyes widened in surprise, then her face took on a much more mellow look as her tongue rubbed up against his. They separated. The neutral look on his face was replaced with a look of burning intensity.

“If you want to journey deeper, I can take you deeper then you can imagine. I can help you learn things about yourself that you weren’t aware of. Stay or leave, you will become a different person at the end of this.”

“Uh... Uh huh...”

He smiled and walked out of her field of view. A moment passed, then his hands pressed a chemical soaked cloth against his face. She struggled and screamed, her rational mind knowing that the more she struggled, the more she’d breathe in... and that it was hopeless... No way to stop him from forcing... her...

When she came to, her world was dark. She could feel something like a sleeping mask over her eyes. She was still chained spread eagle, but her body was dry and she felt clothing on her. She stirred a bit. This signaled her handler to walk over and remove the blindfold.

A large mirror stood in front of her and the sight that was in it filled her with rage. She was dressed in an adult version of the powder blue shirt and shorts that her character Patty wore! Worse was her hair was done up in those familiar pigtails with the pink bows! Even though gagged, she managed to make her displeasure well known.

Her handler didn’t seem much bothered by her muffled screaming. He walked behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Strangely this made her calm down. She was still pissed, but uncontrollably so.

His hands went up to one of her pigtails and undid the bow. The process repeated with the other bow, and her hair fell down. It looked different. There were now darker highlights in her naturally blonde hair, and it looked fuller and richer, like she had spent a few hours in a salon. Her anger faded and curiosity took over. Someone had done her hair while she was out.

He lifted up the back of her shirt, and she heard snipping sounds. He was cutting the shirt off of her! The shirt fell away to reveal a really nice bra. His hands reached around and unbuttoned her shorts. He slid them down a bit, then used the scissors to cut them off of her.

Looking at herself now, she was dressed in some pretty sexy lingerie. The change was dramatic.

“He’s showing me he sees me as a woman rather then my character. Or maybe he’s freeing me from her?”

His hands started moving up and down her waist, running over her hips, down her legs, up, and over her buttocks. They went up her back, over her shoulders, They stopped at her breasts to give them a squeeze, then moved down her stomach and back over her hips.

They left her hips and moved up to the straps that held the gag in place. He undid the straps and the gag fell away. She found that she had nothing to say. She just looked at herself in the mirror.

“Are you ready to take on a new role?”

“Yes.”

That one little word just tumbled out of her mouth well before her brain could wonder at the implications.

“You’re going to experience a loss of control on a deep, personal, and intimate level. Only when you experience it, can you really see your true nature.”

He walked into the dark area behind her, and returned with a pair of large blonde cat or fox ears attached to a headband. He placed the band on her head, and, well she looked a bit odd with those ears on. She was vaguely sure there was more to the costume.

There was. He returned holding a blonde fox tail with a white tip. It was attached to, was that a butt plug? He bent down behind her and used the scissors to cut away the panties. Yep it was a butt plug! She felt its lubricated tip press against her anus. The insertion went slowly and carefully. She thought she couldn’t stretch to accommodate it, but stretch she did. The wide part passed, and it was in.

“I have a tail now... He gave me a tail.”

He attached a tube to the base of the tail plug and squeezed a bulb a few times. The plug inflated, and she realized it wouldn’t come out until he said it could. The fullness back there felt really weird.

She figured her costume was complete now, but he retreated into the darkness and came back with some kind of small tube like device sealed in one of those sterile packets.

“Wait what is that thing for? Hey! What are you doing?”

He ignored her as he opened the packet and spread her vulva lips. The tube, coated in some slimy lubricant from the packet, went into a place she was not expecting. There wasn’t much she could do to stop it. He produced a small syringe filled with a clear liquid. He connected a small tube to the syringe and pushed the plunger to expel the air. Then he connected the tube to the thing now in her urethra and injected the contents into it.

She felt a strange pressure in her bladder as this was done. She squirmed a bit, for whatever good that did. He stood up and walked back into the shadowy area. He returned with a small black remote control. He pressed the button on it, and a stream of pee shot out of the device. Chloe blushed and stared in shock as it dribbled to nothing and left a small puddle on the floor.

“What have you done to me?”

“All pets need to be housebroken. I have inserted housebreaking devices inside of you.”

“But I already know how to use the bathroom! I learned that when I was like, 3.”

“And now you need to learn to ask permission to use the bathroom, like any good pet girl.”

“I’m a pet now? My role is that of a pet?!”

She didn’t know what to think. A mix of emotions ran through her. He was right. This was really deep control. It frightened her how vulnerable and dependent she was now. His entire attitude had changed., His voice was no longer neutral and business like. It was now intensely passionate, even... seductive. He was a damn good actor.

He placed his hand on her cheek, and this calmed her for some reason. He began to undo the restraints. When her arms were freed, she touched the tip of the bladder device. Her other hand ran its fingers over the tail she now had, and pushed on the butt plug. This was really weird. She was frightened, but not just frightened...

She looked at him, her face flushed, unsure of what to do.

“Please come with me.”

She quietly followed him out of the room. Walking felt so weird now. She could feel those things pushing on her insides. She was as helpless as a cocooned fly in a spider’s web. But this spider wasn’t aiming to kill the fly...

She was led to a fancy looking bedroom. Was he seriously going to fuck her now?

“Please get on the bed.”

He was. Holy shit. Trembling, her heart racing, she climbed into the bed. He climbed on top of her and undid her bra. Oh god this was it. He was touching and fondling her, and she was helpless to resist. Her body responded, and, man it felt so weird having those things in her.

Helpless, helplessly aroused, and helpless to resist. A scenario she never thought she’d ever really find herself in. She was in it with no apparent way out.

“Ohhhhhh!”

This felt different too thanks to those things in her. It felt like her pussy was making more love juice then normal, and his cock filling her was strange, but good. She came quickly, and that also felt different then usual. She came before him. He finished up, and she felt his hot cum filling her insides.

She laid there not knowing what to think or even how she felt. He pulled a blanket over her and put his hand around her. This magically made her feel better, like she was safer now. Then it was ruined when he got up to leave.

“Hey! Please... stay.”

He walked back over to her.

“I’ll stay for a bit.”

He ran his fingers through her hair. She felt better, if conflicted. She laid there for several moments while he petted her. Despite not being all that tired, eventually she drifted off to sleep.