The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Chloe: Chapter 3

It had been two days since she had taken on the role of being a pet, and only now was it sinking in just how deep this enforced method acting was. Having to ask permission to use the bathroom, and having it happen with no control on her end was an experience she wouldn’t soon forget. Peeing was fairly automatic. Just a press of a button and her bladder emptied. Her other bathroom needs were handled by a daily colonic, which was much stranger.

She was finishing up her colonic. Her handler petted her and massaged her stomach to keep the cramps away. This one wasn’t as bad as her first cleansing yesterday. She didn’t say much. There just wasn’t much to say.

When it was completed, a woman dressed as a nurse entered the room.

“Hello there Chloe. I just need to do a quick examination on you. If you would please stand up, this will only take a minute.”

Chloe did as she was asked. The nurse looked her over, then knelt and examined the devices in her.

“Any itching or burning I need to know about?”

“Um no.”

“All right. Everything looks good here.”

She got up and started to leave. Then she stopped.

“Oh by the way, Maxine would like to see her.”

Chloe followed her handler down a hallway, and into a sort of large dining area with dozens of people. There were men and woman dressed in either suits or leather S&M gear. The slaves were pretty easy to pick out. They were all dressed in the skimpy leather outfits. A few were completely nude.

She was led to a table where a familiar looking woman was sitting.

“You!!”

“Hello Chloe.” Maxine replied.

“You’re the woman who was feeding me information on this place!”

“Well, you did want to know, didn’t you?” Maxine replied.

“I- yeah, but you tricked me! You lured me to here and now I’m trapped here and I don’t even have control over when I pee now!”

“You haven’t asked to have it taken out.” Maxine replied.

Chloe blushed and looked away.

“I didn’t exactly lure you here. I mixed in false information, like that bit about being shocked if you didn’t obey, to try and dissuade you from coming here. I certainly didn’t buy your plane ticket, though I helped arrange for the limo service to pick you up at the airport.”

Chloe looked at her, pondering something.

“Are you like a shrink or something?”

“I was a psychology student before I came here.”

“Do you like what you do? Controlling people?”

Maxine closed her eyes and breathed deep. She opened them and looked at Chloe with a dead serious expression.

“It’s more complicated then that. At the core of it, yes we make sex slaves. The sex slave trade has been around since the dawn of civilization, and it’s not going away. Close one human trafficking operation and new ones spring up like weeds. While we essentially do human trafficking, our approach is very different.”

“Yeah, you give people a 2 week trial and let them decide?”

“There’s more to it then that. I decided to stay because among other things, we take slaves from really nasty human trafficking operations and give them a better life. This can range from keeping them with our organization as slaves, or rehabilitating them for release. I’m here because I know that three women so far are out there in the world, living a real life, when a year ago they were sex slaves. I’m here because slaves here are kept safe and have a better quality of life then they would elsewhere.”

“So, you’re bad guys, but you fight badder bad guys? Doesn’t that sound hypocritical? I mean sure you put window dressing on it, but you’re still in the sex slave business.”

“And if we weren’t, others worse then us would be.”

Chloe couldn’t think of a good comeback to that. She decided to change the subject.

“So, how does this all work?”

“The overview of it is that we select possible candidates. Men and women who fit the right profiles. We don’t try to make a slave out of someone who is a clear dominant, or vise versa.”

“You’re saying I’m a submissive?”

“Do I really need to answer that?”

Chloe didn’t reply.

“Ultimately it’s up to them, as it’s up to you. We just show you a taste of the life we offer. We expect you’ll accept, but have plans to return you if you choose not to. Either choice doesn’t matter, as we’re prepared for both.”

“Why are you telling me this now?”

“Because now that you’re here, I figured I’d reveal the man, well, woman behind the curtain in this case. Now that you’re here, I’m not trying to push you in one direction or the other. I just want you to know what’s in store for you.”

“And just what is in store?”

“You will continue to be a pet girl, and will continue your housebreaking training. When your two weeks are up, you make the decision. If you choose to stay, we have you drink a sedative and prepare you for your new life. If you choose to leave, we have you drink a sedative and you’ll wake up in a hotel room that we’ll have rented for you. From there you’re on your own.”

“I see...”

The urge to pee hit her. She looked at her handler.

“I need to use the bathroom.”

It was kinda freaky how used to this she was becoming. It wasn’t even three days yet, but she automatically knelt over the drain and spread her legs. Her bladder emptied on cue, and it was done. She followed him out of the bathroom, thinking over what Maxine said.

So she was a submissive eh? That explained some things. Really, weren’t most actors submissive in their own way? They start out that way and remain so unless they have the director’s ear, or become the director like she tried to do. She had done what she was told, once for 17 takes because the set effect kept failing. She made her family a lot of money by doing what she was told.

That’s probably why a lot of actors and actresses became divas. They got sick of being told what to do. She hadn’t really. She just got sick of playing Patty and wanted to try something new. She got more then she bargained for with this. Maxine was right. She was responsible for coming here, and now she’d have to see it through.

A vibrating sensation snapped her out of her train of thought. The base of her “tail” was vibrating. The suddenness of it made her jump. She looked at her handler, who had a devious smirk on his face.

“Ahhhh what are you doing?!”

He guided her down to the floor. She got down on her hands and knees. He ran his hands over her, stopping to give her buttocks and breasts a good squeeze.

Another nude masked man came around the corner. He didn’t look surprised at all to see her there. His cock stood up. He approached her and caressed her face. Instinctively she began licking his cock. She had no clue if she was doing this right or not, but he seemed to be okay with her performance. His breathing grew heavier and he moaned softly as she took it into her mouth.

All she knew about doing this was to not bite it. The rest, well she just made it up as she went along. All the while her handler played with her “tail” and teased her pussy. She must have done a good job, because she heard a moan and felt it spasm in her mouth. She automatically swallowed.

Next she felt the fingers back in her pussy, teasing and fucking her. They went in deeper, moved in and out quicker.

“Unhhhhh... ohhh...”

She smiled as she reached orgasm.

Now in the shower room for a quick clean up, she thought about what had just happened. She had just sucked off a total stranger. Doing such a thing was supposed to be nasty and degrading and a very dirty thing to do. However, a quick clean up and she felt okay. It really wasn’t that bad. Wasn’t it supposed to feel more... degrading then this?

She was led back to her holding cell. He left her alone this time. This room was different. It had a small bathroom and was more apartment like. There was a big black button next to the toilet that looked like the button on the remote control her handler had. She sat down on the toilet and pressed it. Sure enough her bladder emptied. Well that was nice, automatic permission. On the stand next to the bed, there was now a tablet PC. She grabbed it, half wondering if she’d be able to get on the internet. That wasn’t happening, not surprisingly, but there were a few games and some videos on it.

She opened up one of the videos. It was porn. Great. The thing was loaded with porn. She closed the video and brought up one of the games. It was one of those phone games, swipe your finger and make stuff happen. Not exactly game of the year, but a fantastic time waster. She spent the next half hour trying to slice virtual fruit.

So what were they gonna do with her? Train her to make porn? They probably made a lot of money from porn. Nah they probably had something more sinister in mind, like renting her out to the highest bidder. Who wouldn’t pay top dollar for a cute and vulnerable former starlet? A former starlet that they could do anything they wanted to with. A former starlet turned docile submissive pet girl, eager to please whoever was her master that day. Then when the deed was done, taken back to her holding cell and lovingly prepared by her handler for a new day.

She closed the game and brought up one of the videos. It was of two latex clad woman in a clinic like setting. The nurse, or woman dressed in the latex nurse’s uniform looked over the other woman, then had her get up on the exam table. She unzipped the bodysuit around the crotch, then went over to a drawer and removed a small egg vibrator and some lube.

She slowly lubed up the vibrator. Chloe skipped ahead about a minute to it being inserted. The bodysuit was zipped up, and the nurse grabbed the remote. The woman on the table jumped slightly as the vibrator came on for like a second or so.

The scene changed, and now the woman was instructed to get on a bed with straps sewn into the mattress. The nurse took some hospital grade restraints out of a cabinet drawer.

The next 20 minutes of the video showed her slowly strapping down this woman. Chloe skipped ahead, then skipped ahead again. Near the end of the video, the woman was completely strapped down. Even her head was held in place with one of those things they used to stabilize someone’s head in an ambulance. Chloe thought the video was over, then the nurse pulled out the remote control and hit the button.

The woman started moaning and moving her hips as much as the restraints allowed. The nurse left the room, leaving the woman to be teased and tormented by that buzzing egg inside her.

She opened up another video. This one was of a different woman in what looked like a dentists office. The “dentist” made her take a seat. Then he got several Velcro straps and secured her to the chair. Things got interesting when he produced a small container containing two black contact lenses. He put them in the woman’s eyes, and she couldn’t see now.

Why was she watching this? Because there were no other videos. No that was a weak excuse. She ran her fingers over her “tail”, and over the small hole where her pee now came out of. They were twisting her mind and body into the image that they wanted her to be, and she was helpless to stop it. Before she knew it, her fingers were in her vagina, her helpless submissive vagina. The need was too much for her to ignore.

“Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, ohhhhh yeahhhhh...”