The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine Part 2:

Chapter 2

A hand stroking her hair woke her up. Maxine found herself lying asleep on the bench. The uncomfortable bench that wasn’t made for sleeping on and left her sore and achy. Jim stood over her.

“Hey. How’s it going?”

“I—feel—like—shit.” she replied.

“No morning jog today I take it.”

“Uh, yeah, no. Oh my neck.”

She sat up. He sat down and massaged her neck.

“Will you be okay today?”

“Yeah, after a cup, no, a pot of coffee.”

They stood up. She stretched her arms and moved her hips to stretch those muscles.

“And a good—long—shower.”

“I’ll join you.”

Standing there, the warm water running over her, and Jim’s hands slowly and carefully washing every part of her, Maxine felt much better. His touches were not quite sexual, but they were just right for what she needed at that moment. She let the leather cuffs take her weight and spread her legs wider for him. He washed and massaged her, then things took on a sexual tone with a squeeze or two of her breasts. She wasn’t in the mood for an orgasm, but that felt pretty good.

The morning routine was underway, though a little more sluggish then normal. Maxine listened on the planning for another recruit who was arriving later that day. She was some Midwestern girl from a plain boring town somewhere in Oklahoma, thankfully away from the tornadoes that were plaguing the area. Lived on her own, Father dead, estranged from her Mother.

“She’s probably got family issues.”

“Not a big problem. We’ll see who we have available who has a history of family problems or other relevant experience.”

“Yeah. She’s a plain boring girl from the looks of her file. Likely she’ll get her taste here and find it good, because she has nothing interesting going on in her life.” Maxine replied.

“Something else we need to discuss today is the issue of retirement. We have slaves around the world who are going on ten years of service. We’ll need to let them go soon.”

“Wait we’ve discussed this before, haven’t we?” Maxine asked.

“Yes, but this issue is about information management. If they decided to talk. The conditioning should prevent most cases, but we have to expect that there will be incidents.”

“Oh there will be. Unless you guys somehow develop and test a way to permanently wipe a human mind of ten years of episodic memories, it’s gonna happen. Hell it could happen today if one of the people we released manages to override their conditioning and give an interview or something. No, what you guys need to focus on is when we are exposed. Not if, but when. When we are exposed, what do we do?“

There was murmuring among her colleagues.

“We are known to the government. That was pretty much a necessity once we got big enough. We do have senators in our pockets, some of them are clients, and this facility is zoned as a private resort.”

“That’s good, but if the public finds out, then all bets are off. We have over 50 slaves in this facility that depend on us. Imagine the worst case scenario where everything’s going belly up and the feds could invade at any moment. How do we take care of them?” Maxine asked.

They didn’t have an answer.

“Might be something you want to discuss with the higher ups.”

“Agreed.”

Maxine slept for about two hours only to be woken up by Jim. She liked to attend the inductions for new recruits to help form their battle plan. She and Jim made their way to the surveillance room.

“Just relax and look at the light.”

Rhonda found she had no choice but to do so. The patterns of light steadily drew her in.

“Tell me about yourself.”

“My name’s Rhonda Jenner. I live in a little house that used to be my dad’s. I attend church and work at a flower shop. ”

Maxine had to fight the urge to doze. Along with her tiredness, this girl’s story was, well, rather boring. She came from a town where the most exciting thing was a small summer fair held once a year. She had a job minding a store that got about three customers a day, and she regularly fed a stray cat that had decided to adopt her. No relationship prospects despite the fact she’d look pretty good with a makeover. For a 22 year old woman, she was really wasting her life.

“I think the standard program will do. She doesn’t seem to need anything special, except she has zero sexual experience. She’s a virgin, so I think for now no penetration.”

With the induction complete, Rhonda was taken to the holding cell to sleep off the effects. When she woke up, her training would begin. It would likely take hours for that to happen though. Maxine could take care of a couple things while waiting. She caught another nap on a couch, which was much more comfortable and forgiving on her neck then that bench was. Someone was nice enough to put a blanket over her while she snoozed.

Then it was up and ready to deal with the next thing on her plate. Planning the funeral arrangements for Amy. That was going to suck. She could easily have gotten someone else to do it, but no. She had to do this. She’d have a harder time living with herself if she didn’t.

The first thing she did was to visit the small but growing burial vault located in a small out of the way room. There were four grave markers that held the ashes of the deceased, with room for 21 more. Hopefully it would never reach capacity.

A few years ago, the facility was forced to confront the issue of what happened if someone died. Their friends or handlers would want to visit them and grieve, and they had to do something with the body. The burial vault was added on. Maxine came here for both a quiet place to think, and to plan the funeral that would be held in the next day or two.

They would hold the funeral outside in the courtyard. There would be lots of flowers, and her closest friends would say something. So, it’d be pretty much like the funeral that was held for George, but with a blue casket, blue being Amy’s favorite color. Then the body would be cremated off site and the ashes sealed behind a new grave marker. She just really hoped that this was the last death for awhile. She paused to look at the bronze plaques, then left the room. She had something else to take care of today before dealing with Rhonda.

The room looked much like a College classroom, and was populated mostly with College age males. A few women dotted the audience though. All of them were slave handlers to be, assuming they didn’t wash out later. Maxine entered the room and took her place behind a lectern. She greeted the class. The lights were dimmed, and on the screen behind her, a computer desktop appeared. An application was opened, and a slide showing a diagram of the female anatomy appeared.

“Today we’re going to discuss the UCD, known as the urethral control device. It was perfected over a year ago, and has been greatly effective in turning recruits into staying slaves.”

The next slide showed a cross section of the vaginal region.

“The device is inserted into the urethra here. And as this animation shows here, the retention baloon is filled with a saline solution here. This prevents removal of the device by the slave in training. Yes, you have a question?”

A young woman put her hand down.

“Wouldn’t that be painful?”

“Good question. No It generally isn’t unless there’s a medical issue that we aren’t aware of. This device does not stretch the urethra. It merely forms a seal between the bladder and urethra.”

Maxine waited for more questions, then moved onto the next slide. She used her laser pointer to point out the tip of the device.

“This part sticks out slightly and is flared to prevent it from entering the body. Here right below the larger hole, you can see a tiny little hole less then a millimeter wide. This is where you insert the syringe to fill and empty the retention baloon. Yes?”

“So, you can stop a slave from peeing with this huh? Like force her to wait until you’re ready?”

“Not exactly, Mark. It doesn’t work like that. Forcing a slave to hold it for long periods of time can damage the kidneys and bladder and impart psychological changes that you don’t want. This device will automatically open and allow the bladder to empty if the pressure reaches a certain point.”

“Then what’s the point of it?”

“The goal is not to torment your slave. This is about control and building trust. This device makes her physically dependent on you. With that level of control, there’s no need or useful purpose in tormenting her by forcing her to hold it. If she asks you to pee, you let her, no matter how often she asks. You can control where she goes and how, but you always allow her to go. This will show her that you are reliable and disciplined enough to take care of her needs. This will have more of an effect on her psyche then you might think.”

A moment or two for more questions, then she moved on.

“Now, the UCD is not designed to be permanent. It can be safely worn by the slave for up to three weeks. The device is coated in an antibiotic gel that will last about that long. Longer then that and the risk of infection and other issues starts to climb.”

“What if I want to keep my slave permanently plugged? Is there like a surgical option?”

“Not yet. They’re working on reversable procedures for the urethra and anus, but it will likely be at least another year before actual testing begins. There is a lot to consider with a permanently plugged slave, the very least being their psychological issues. The effects on things like their digestive system, their immune system, and their overall health need to be better understood before it’s even attempted.”

Another moment passed, then Maxine moved on.

“Now, a quick explanation of how this works. There is a small valve inside the device controlled by an electro magnet. The valve is normally closed. When the remote, pictured here, is activated, it sends a radio signal to the device, which activates the magnet and opens the valve. The slave will pee with no control over the flow, so make sure you have her where you want her before you press the button.”

The slide changed to a closeup of the device.

“As I said, the device will automatically open if the pressure in the bladder becomes too great. This is to prevent damage to the slave’s body. It will open without warning, so listen to your slave when she says she needs to go. Yes?”

Another young woman looked at the device and got a sly grin on her face.

“Is there a male equivalent?”

“Yes there is.”

The next slide showed a cross section diagram of a man’s penis.

“The male version of the UCD has taken longer to develop and test due to the added complexities of the male anatomy. As seen here it is significantly longer then the female version. It comes in several sizes, depending on penis length. While it works similar to its female counterpart, inserting it is more difficult and requires a trained expert and special restraints to insert and remove it.”

The next diagram showed a man restrained to a chair, with ring like restraints around his cock. A nurse was inserting the device into his penis. Some of the men in the room squirmed uncomfortably while most of the women looked curious and a bit aroused.

“Expect a lot of expletives and verbal insults if you have this inserted into a guy. He won’t be able to hurt you of course, but he will likely call you every name in the book. As I’ve told you ladies before, you’re likely going to get a lot of verbal abuse from the male slaves to be that you handle. Comments about your weight, your attractiveness, they will attack anything about you that they can, and look for weak spots. So will female slaves, but they are usually more subtle. If you react, they’ve won that battle.”

“Can you give some examples?”

“Not today. We’ll delve more into the psychology of a typical slave to be later. For now, look over these slides and review the information in your booklets. Your instructor will be back in a little while to continue on.”

Maxine left the lecture room feeling drained. It was amazing, the energy it took to not appear tired when your energy was low. She headed for the surveillance room to wait for Rhonda to wake up, and maybe catch another hour or two of sleep.