The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Maxine Part 2:

Chapter 3:

Rhonda woke up and looked around her cell. She looked surprised to be there, but seemed pretty calm overall. A moment later she found the pamphlet and started reading it.

“Oh. Oh my...”

Maxine could see her blushing slightly. She looked around, probably for some clothing. Her handler opened the door.

“Ms Jenner, please come with me.”

Rhonda looked around, probably for an exit, then started to follow him. Maxine watched on the monitor as the hidden cameras tracked them down the corridor. She kept looking around, but didn’t try to run.

The first stop was the kitchen room. In here were the usual cleaning supplies, and a different version of the control panties. This version had no integrated dildo’s, and only provided clitoral stimulation.

“Please put these on.”

Rhonda was handed the panties and looked at them dubiously. Then she put them on.

“Do I get a bra too?”

No answer from her handler.

“Okay, they’re on. Now what?”

“You may start cleaning the floor whenever you’re ready.”

She looked at him, tilted her head a bit, then knelt down and grabbed the sponge. She began to scrub the floor.

She stopped when she felt the tingle in her clit. She looked at the panties, then started scrubbing again.

“Uhhh, mmmm, yeah that’s distracting, whatever’s happening down there.”

She continued scrubbing, but she started squirming and shifting about. Finally she put the sponge down.

“Yeah I can’t do this, not with that buzzing or whatever’s going on between my legs.”

Maxine spoke into a microphone connected to the hidden earpiece the handler was wearing.

“We’re going to try it without the stimulation.”

“The control panties have been turned off, please continue.”

Continue she did. She crawled along the floor, scrubbing every speck of dirt she could find. This was a surprise as slave recruits usually didn’t like to do such degrading work. That was the point of the exercise, to reward them for doing work they would normally find degrading and humiliating.

Nearly an hour passed before Rhonda got up and announced she was done. The floor was indeed clean.

“Okay we’re going to move onto poses now.” Maxine said.

Rhonda’s handler led her to the posing room. She completed the poses, but didn’t seem all that interested in the clitoral stimulation that happened when she completed each pose.

“All right, take her back to the cell. We need to work on a plan B.” Maxine said.

More unexpected shit to deal with. Maxine needed a break and she knew it. Rhonda apparently had more interest in cleaning itself then getting sexually rewarded for it. Did she have clitoral damage or something? Another plan was needed. Maxine used the bathroom, then went to the dining room to get some more coffee. She went back out to the courtyard to sit and think for awhile.

What was in the information she had given to them while under hypnosis? Really nothing that exciting. Just a very bland life story. The girl didn’t seem very bright, though that was probably due to the education, or lack of it, that she received.

Spotting Renee and her handler John taking in some sun and cuddling with each other on a bench gave her an idea. Perhaps instead of the formal, super disciplined role, maybe Rhonda’s handler should take a personal interest in her sooner. Perhaps a massage, perhaps more talking to her, maybe show her around a bit.

A breeze distracted her and made her look around. It was a pretty nice day. She wished she could stay out here and enjoy it, but duty called. That’s how she was, even before coming here. She didn’t like sitting and doing nothing when an idea nagged at her. She headed back to the surveillance room.

“Okay, I have a plan B for Rhonda. We’re going to move up the interaction schedule. I think the best way to approach her is to slowly get her acquainted to the daily goings on here. I think once she sees what life here is like, she’ll prefer it to living in an empty house with a stray cat for company.”

Maxine watched as Rhonda was led to one of the play rooms. Her handler shackled her in a spread eagle position, then blindfolded her. He began rubbing her with an oil that smelled like violets. The flowery smell seemed to make her happy.

“Mmm, so what’s gonna happen now?”

“I’m going to take you on a journey. Together we will explore your body and your mind. I will help you discover new things about yourself, things you weren’t aware of.”

“Well, Mama always said to try new things.”

Maxine watched as Rhonda’s handler continued to rub her with the oil, gradually working his way towards her erogenous zones. When he reached her breasts, there was a mild reaction from her. He worked his way down, over her stomach, and between her legs, where he started working on her pussy with his fingers. She moaned softly, shifted a bit, and smiled.

“Mmmm yeah this is certainly new.”

That was a positive sign.

“Okay it looks like things here are okay for the moment. I need to go make some arrangements.” Maxine said.

First up was getting online and ordering flowers and other arrangements for the funeral. They’d be delivered to a house not far from their location. Maxine checked to be sure that someone would be there to pick them up. Next she figured it’d be a good idea to get in touch with the other facilities, get updates on them and update then on what had happened.

Sitting at a computer, Maxine was looking at the prices for flower arrangements when a hand touched her shoulder. She jumped a bit and saw Jim behind her.

“Oh, hey, whats up.”

“I think you could use a break.”

“Oh I’m fine. I took a break a little while ago, and I have tons left to take care of.”

“The work will get done. You don’t need to do it all.”

Maxine sighed. “I’m getting frazzled, aren’t I?”

“A little bit. Come with me.”

Lying there, blindfolded, gagged, and secured to the table with a truck load of plastic wrap, Maxine had plenty of time to think now. She knew what she was doing. She was forcing herself to stay busy so she wouldn’t have to think too much about Amy or how tired she was. She was still trying not to think too deeply about it.

Apparently Jim didn’t want her to think too deeply about it either, at least not yet anyway. He was busy teasing her bound frame with toys, with his hands, and also with electrodes attached to her nipples and clit. He was going to slowly build her up to orgasm, and she was helpless to stop him.

Her world shrank like it tended to do when her senses were reduced like this. Her thoughts turned to her libido and how he was manipulating and controlling it with the vibrations and pulses of electricity. She didn’t like feeling so helpless, except yes she did. She really really did. Lying there bound and helpless, being mercilessly teased and denied. She started moaning needfully through her gag. A nipple pinch here, a little zap to her clit there, he continued to build her up towards release. She began moving her hips as much as the plastic wrap allowed. A needy squeal escaped through the gag. She was so close.

Finally he pushed her over the edge and she came. Her head fell back and her body trembled as the wave of pleasure radiated through her. The plastic wrap helped contain the heat, kept her contained and controlled.

As it passed and she was freed, the part she dreaded began. Her emotional barrier was down. Sadness followed the ecstasy, and she found herself fighting tears.

“Let it out.”

That’s when she broke down. Knowing it was coming didn’t help matters any.

“This is going to—to sound just, so STUPID! But there had to be something we could have done.”

“Sometimes doing nothing but grieving is the best choice. We can try, but sometimes...”

“They don’t wanna be saved. I know. Their misery is over, I know. Cold fucking comfort though!”

She cried silently for several minutes.

“I guess if this is the worst thing to have happened, I should consider myself lucky.”

There wasn’t anymore to say. The situation just plain sucked. Maxine was done crying for now. She was too tired to maintain the emotional energy. Now she just wanted to lie down and not move for a good while. Eventually she would sleep. Tomorrow she’d go back to being the confident, in control psychological counselor. Tomorrow she’d deal with the things on her plate and get through the day. One of the requirements of this job was to compartmentalize things, at least until they could be worked out.

She knew things, in time, would be fine again. Fast forwarding to that would have been great, but time moved forward at its own pace. Sleep came for her soon enough.