The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Chapter 5

Sarah woke up feeling nervously excited. Today was the 13th day. Tomorrow morning she’d make the choice to stay or go. It was a decision she had been thinking over for days. There were pros and cons to either choice.

On the pro side, she and Holly had become fast friends. Just last night Sarah had been in charge of one of meat stations in the kitchen, and apart from one overcooked steak she had done very well. The sex was amazing and had opened up her eyes to what was out there in terms of sexual fun and delightful naughtiness. Sex toys came in all kinds of weird shapes and sizes, and they all produced different sensations. She hadn’t seen at least half of the things that had been put inside her, but she had felt them, oh had she felt them. She had been fondled by men and women and had grown somewhat comfortable with being naked in front of others.

And her hair, she just couldn’t get over how simple curls and blonde highlights made her hair go from plain and limp to just plain sexy. She spent time just looking at her nude body in the mirror and realizing that yes it was her body and that was her hair.

On the con side, she was ultimately in a prison. She couldn’t leave the building. Apart from small gardens and courtyards surrounded by tall concrete walls, she hadn’t been outside. She had zero privacy. Someone could enter her apartment/cell at any time and take control of her body if they wanted to. Luxuries and the friends she had made aside, she was at the core of it a prisoner and sex slave, not that those were necessarily bad things...

She had been weighing these pros and cons for the past couple days. One comforting thing was her awareness that she could still see the cons. Even after everything she had gone through in the last 13 days, she could see the cons of choosing to stay. Perhaps the election in her mind wasn’t rigged after all. She could say no if she wanted to.

Did she want to though?

The door opened. Holly and one of the masked men entered the room.

“So, got something kinky planned for me today?”

“Of course.” Holly replied.

They led her to the shower room and secured her in one of the harnesses. She felt warm water running down the back of her head. They were wetting her hair with one of the sprayer heads. Holly began applying a cinnamon scented shampoo. The pleasant scent of cinnamon filled the room.

The man in front of her started rubbing lather over her breasts. He squeezed them gently and teased her nipples. Holly rinsed the shampoo out of Sarah’s hair and started washing her back. She gradually went lower and lower, then surprised Sarah by giving her buttocks a good squeeze. The guy knelt and was now gently washing her pussy.

“Yes we’re getting our pet all nice and clean...” Holly said.

“And we gotta make sure our pet is clean inside as well.” the man replied.

Sarah felt fingers entering from both sides and gently probing around inside her. While they were skilled, it was gonna take a bit more then that to make her cum.

“You’re doing well my pet. Here’s your reward...”

Sarah felt the smooth tip of a dildo teasing her sensitive rosebud. Holly ran her tongue over the back of Sarah’s neck, which made her shudder. Something touched her vagina. Both Holly and the masked man entered her at the same time. Pleasure mixed with her submissive need and turned the simmering heat inside her into an all out blaze. A rhythm quickly developed with the masked man in control. He and Holly moved their hips in sync with each other, in and out, in and out.

The dildo Holly was wearing started vibrating.

The vibrations fueled the erotic blaze inside her. She leaned forward and gave the man a long deep kiss. She came. Her eyes rolled up as a wide grin spread across her face...

...She was going to need a longer shower...

After her morning shower and a nap to recover, Sarah woke up to Holly gently poking her.

“Hey! Cut that out.”

“Hee hee, Sorry but we’re getting ready for lunch service. You don’t wanna sleep here all day do ya?”

“Mmm, no I guess I don’t. Oh I meant to tell you earlier, I had an idea last night for a steak recipe.”

“Ooh, do tell.” Holly replied.

“Well I was thinking of cooking a steak and adding a couple onions, all chopped up into the pan and letting it all cook together. The onions would caramelize and I think they’d add some neat flavors to the steak.”

“Ah, steak with onions. That’s a pretty common dish. May I offer a suggestion or two?”

“Sure! Shoot.”

“Cook the onions separate from the steak and use a bit of brown sugar with them so they caramelize better. Braise the steak like I showed you, then top it with some Gorgonzola cheese and serve it with the onions.” Holly said.

“Ooooooh... Ooh I like that idea. I’m gonna try it!”

In the kitchen, the ladies were prepping for lunch service. Holly took Sarah over to an empty station.

“I’d like you to do a lunch version of your idea using skirt steak.”

Despite, or perhaps because of her nerves, Sarah was able to focus on the task at hand. She seared the steak then transferred it to the oven. While that was finishing, she fried up the onions. When the steak was finished, she topped it with the onions and some grated cheese.

Then her nerves got even worse when not only Holly but several of the kitchen staff tried her dish...

Then Ms Superwoman tried her dish!

Barbra’s face was painfully hard to read as she cut off a piece of steak and ate it. She slowly chewed it, swallowed, then looked up at Sarah.

She started laughing!

“Ha ha ha, oh, heh heh I’m sorry Sarah it’s just that you look so damn nervous and I think it’s cute. Heh heh heh! Er, the steak tastes fine. Good job.”

Sarah stood there nervously laughing for what seemed like an eternity. She couldn’t do anything except stand there, nervously laughing like an idiot. Holly came over and gently shook her shoulder. She snapped out of her nervous state.

Good job Sarah. We’re gonna put this dish on as a lunch special. It’ll be interesting to see how this goes.”

Sarah hardly slept that night despite having worked in the kitchen most of the day. She’d nod off for a bit then wake up. She had decided what her choice was going to be in the morning. Now it was just the nervousness of what would happen after she made her decision. She kept going over what she was going to say again and again.

At some point sleep finally overcame her exhausted mind.

She was woken up by Holly and several masked men. Sarah recognized a couple of them as people she had had sex with throughout the week.

“Good morning Sarah. As you know, today’s the big day. Have you decided?”

“Yes I have. Before I tell you guys my decision, I want you to know that I am thankful for you guys abducting me and bringing me here. Two weeks ago I would never have imagined I’d be saying that, but you people have taught me a lot of things, and shown me things about myself that I either didn’t know, or was maybe dimly aware of. Holly, you’ve shown me that I have a real honest to goodness knack for cooking and that I can hold my own in a kitchen. You guys, all you Mr. Anonymouses hiding behind your masks... You have done so many things to me these past two weeks, and I’ve enjoyed most of them.

I can see myself having a pretty good life here. I could see myself running my own station in one of the kitchens here, learning from Holly and honing my skills. I could see myself one day maybe running a kitchen here and knowing that people were eating food that I cooked or had a hand in cooking. I can also see myself having fantastic sex here, pretty much on a daily basis.

Now all that said, I have chosen to leave.”

Sarah waited for the surprised reaction. The men showed no response, but Holly looked a bit upset.

“I have thought about this seriously for at least the last three days and last night I decided I want to leave because, really I’ve been a slave of sorts my whole life. Whether it was obeying my parents, my teachers at school, my boyfriend, husband, this is really just an extension of all that. While I do have a submissive personality and could see myself fitting in here well, I wanna take what I’ve learned here and get back out there and start really living my life.”

Holly went from looking about to cry to smiling.

“I think you’ll do well honey. Once you’re back and settled, seriously consider going to Culinary school. I think you’ll do well and land a good job.”

“Thanks Holly! Heh I thought you’d be trying to discourage me right about now.”

“I won’t lie Sarah, I’m really gonna miss you, but you don’t need to argue your decision. If leaving is what you want to do I wish you the best of luck, and besides... you and I will meet again...”

Holly gave her a mysterious smile.

One of the masked men approached Sarah with a cup containing a blue liquid.

“Drinking this will cause you to fall asleep. When you wake up, you will be back in your apartment and your life will be your own again.”

Sarah looked at the liquid, closed her eyes and gulped it down.

“Okay you guys. It’s in me, whatever it is. I swear if I wake up and I’m still here I’m gonna be so pissed.”

She yawned. Either that stuff was fast acting or she was still tired from yesterday.

Time passed and she started growing more sleepy. Yep, the drug was definitely taking effect. They watched in silence as she climbed into bed. Then Holly walked over to her.

“I’m never gonna forget you Sarah, and don’t you dare forget about me.”

“Oh don’t you worry Holly... I won’t ever forget you. No amount of hypnosis... would make me...forget.......”