The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Sarah: Epilogue

The last order of the night went out and the people at the table seemed to be enjoying it. Breathing a sigh of relief, Sarah turned off the burners. Tonight had to have been the busiest night she had seen since she started. There had to have been a good sixty people in and out for dinner, quite impressive for the small eatery. The customers were obviously impressed with her service. The nice chunk of change from tips in her pocket attested to that.

Three months had passed since Sarah’s stay at that mysterious sex slave facility. Just as they promised, she woke up back in her apartment. She quickly discovered a pleasant surprise hidden in the pocket of the robe that covered her. A small wad of $100 bills and a note with a heart on it and Holly’s name.

Matt was surprised to see her back and packing her clothes in a suitcase. They quickly got into a fight and she announced she was leaving him. Then she was free. Free with a suitcase full of her belongings and $800 to her name. Out on the streets she found herself amazed that she wasn’t panic stricken. She had no plan, but as night began to fall she quickly formed one.

Her family lived out of state so staying with them wasn’t an option even if she had wanted to. However the money in her pocket would ensure she didn’t sleep out on the street.

Her life for the next few weeks was basically moving from one motel room to another, traveling by bus to a new location every few days, trying to figure out what to do. Then thanks to a generous bit of serendipity, she came across a little dilapidated eatery with a help wanted sign. The place was run by a young man named Jim, who it turned out was in over his head. His partner had bailed on him and he was running the place by himself. He and Sarah hit it off immediately.

After getting the job, she figured this was her big chance, and she started working with that mindset. She started off serving the food and washing the dishes while he cooked. She found it easy to approach customers and sell them on whatever dish Jim wanted to push. Meanwhile in a cheap motel room with a kitchenette, she experimented with some recipes of her own, one of which was now on the menu. Juggling cooking and serving duties, she had expected her stress levels to shoot through the roof, but found that she was managing it quite well. When the stress did start to mount, she reminded herself that she spent two weeks sexually pleasing strangers, and if she could handle that without breaking down, she could manage this.

As she and Jim cleaned up the kitchen for the night, she spied some of the leftover sauce she had made for the steaks. She had made it from scratch and it had turned out really good. It’d be a shame to see it just go to waste...

“You know Jim, tonight went very well. I think we’re on a roll!”

“You can say that again. We’re out. Totally out of steaks, fridge is empty. We probably took in close to $400 tonight.”

Sarah walked up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.

“I think we should celebrate.” she said as she started rubbing his shoulders.

“Yeah, definitely! What did you have in mind?”

She leaned forward and started whispering. As she whispered, she started unbuttoning his jacket. She slipped it off of him and set it aside. She guided his arms up and slipped off his shirt. She then undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

“You know I made this delicious steak sauce, and it’d be such a shame to let this last little bit just go to waste...”

She brushed her hand up against the crotch of his briefs before sliding them down to reveal his growing cock. She went and grabbed the container of sauce, poured some to her hands, then started rubbing it on his cock.

“Ohhh Sarah that feels good...”

She smiled, then opened her mouth and slid it over his cock, sucking and licking off the sauce.

“Ohhh, ohhh god Sarah you’re amazing!”

Just as she had done during her training, Sarah carefully manipulated his cock with her tongue while gently sucking on it. It wasn’t long before the predicted reaction occurred.

“Ohhh, oh Sarah where’d you learn to do that?”

“Mmmm, that’s my little secret.”

It was late into the night before Sarah finally arrived back at her motel room. Opening the door she caught a faint but very familiar Cinnamon scent.

“Well hello Sarah. Love what you’ve done with your hair. How have you been?”

It was Holly’s voice. She stepped out from the shadows and smiled at Sarah.

A moment to recover from the surprise, then Sarah returned the smile.

“I cannot believe you found me.”

“Oh we’ve been keeping track of you since we released you. We do that for all the people we release you know.”

“Trying to make sure I don’t do anything naughty?”

“Mmm just making sure you don’t decide to go and tell the world about the horrors you endured during your time with us, that’s all.”

“Oh, well actually I’m writing a tell all book. Gonna sell it and make a fortune!”

Both she and Holly laughed.

“As for how I’ve been, well I’ve been pretty good. You know I’m a lot less shy now then before, and I think that’s why I’m doing so well. How about you?”

“We miss you. My kitchen staff misses you. They wanted me to say that to you.”

“Aw, I miss them too, especally Ms Superwoman, er Barbera.”

Holly walked over to her and caressed her face.

“I wish I could stick around catch up with you, but I gotta head on back to you know where. I’m glad to see you’re starting to make it out here. I just wanted to say that to you. That, and as long as I know you’re out here making a living out of something you like to do, to me that’s a happy ending.”

She caressed Sarah’s face again, then walked out of the room. Sarah watched in silence as Holly disappeared into the night.