The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Vanessa: Chapter 1

“Just relax and look at the light.”

The man’s voice was calm, soothing in a way. Vanessa became vaguely aware that she was lying on a table of some type. The air gently moving over her skin told her that she was likely nude.

Some time passed, how much she couldn’t be sure. She felt hands on her back applying some warm oil. She wanted to lift her head to see who was rubbing the oil into her back, but found that she couldn’t move her head. That was worrisome. Why couldn’t she move her head? Something was immobilizing her head. Had she sustained a neck injury? Whatever was holding her head in place, it kept her eyes focused on the shifting and swirling patterns of light.

Her attention turned back to the hands. They were gently rubbing and kneading her muscles, like a massage or something. The patterns of light kept attracting her attention. Some more time passed, only registered by her mysterious back rubber changing the area they were massaging.

“Vanessa, tell me about your military service.”

“Whoever you are, Fuck you! That’s the last thing I want to talk about...”

The patterns of light changed. More time passed...

“Vanessa, tell me about your military service.”

“I...don’t...want...to...”

The patterns of light changed again. She felt her sense of awareness slipping away.

“Vanessa, tell me about your military service.”

Persistent bastard whoever he was. Screw it, might as well...

“Serving in the army was the thing I wanted most since I was 9 years old. I got in at 18 and I did excellent in boot camp. Got shipped off to Iraq and like so many before me I fought in a war. Before the army I’d play games like Call of Duty for training. War ain’t like in video games. In video games you can’t smell the flesh burning, and the blood... it’s warm. It oozes through your fingers. It doesn’t just form little red puddles on the ground like in games.

During the down times, well sometimes we’d have a drink. Sometimes we’d do some drugs someone snuck into the base, but mostly we’d have a drink. Eventually I’d have a couple drinks to get nice and mellow. My unit hit an IED. Three of my friends died. Three friends, three drinks. I started putting away a whole six pack at a time, and so on until I got caught being drunk while on duty. I was taken to the infirmary, diagnosed PTSD, medical discharge, the whole 9 yards.”

“I see. Please tell me more.”

“What are you... my fucking shrink?...Ohhhhhhhhh.....” Her consciousness faded away.

She woke up lying on some kind of restraining device in an empty white room. She sensed, and a quick look down confirmed it. She was completely nude. She tried to move and realized that her arms weren’t resting on something. They were in a restraining device of some sort. She tried to pull one of them free. That wasn’t happening.

“Hey! Where the fuck am I?”

As if answering, a door slid open. A nearly nude man entered the room. He had a smile on his masked face. Dude was decently built, like he was fresh out of basic training.

“Hello Vanessa. It’s nice to see you awake.”

The restraints unlocked. Vanessa rubbed her wrists and looked at the man.

“Fuck you. Where am I?”

No response from him.

“You better tell me where I am or I’m going to plant my foot in your testicles.”

Still no response.

She bolted towards him, but something inside her stopped her before she could attack him. She stood there, blinking in confusion as to why her body wouldn’t move.

“What the fuck’s going on? You! What did you do to me?”

“We’ve placed a few hypnotic commands in your mind to prevent you from doing anything dangerous while you’re here.”

“Where’s here? Some kind of secret government facility?”

The man didn’t respond.

She went to go slap him, but her arm wouldn’t move. That was very unsettling. She never felt so helpless before.

Please come with me Miss Stalton.

“Where are we going?”

“Please come with me.”

She found that she had no choice in the matter. He started walking, and as if a ghost had possessed her, she found herself moving independently of her mind. Her consciousness was just along for the ride.

They entered a room that looked like a very barren kitchen. The door slid closed behind them. All there was was a dirty tiled floor, a sink with a bucket in it, and a small table with a bottle and something weird and rubbery looking on it. Finding herself back in control of her body, Vanessa walked over to the sink, then walked over to the table.

She picked up the rubbery thing and examined it. it looked like a pair of underwear with... things... in it that looked like they were meant to go inside someone, obviously a woman.

“Please lubricate the control probes and put on the panties.”

She expected her body to react, but found that she was still in control of herself for the moment.

“No! I’m not putting these on!”

“In order to proceed to the next room, you need to put on the control panties and scrub the floor.”

“Then I guess we’re going to be here for awhile.” she replied.

Time passed. The guy just stood there. Vanessa wandered all around the kitchen looking for a way out. The door they had come through wouldn’t open. Hitting and kicking it didn’t produce any useful results.

“How long have we been here?”

He didn’t answer.

“Answer me you fucker! How long have we been here?!”

“If you want to leave, put on the panties and start scrubbing the floor.”

“Fat chance of that happening bub. You gotta sleep sooner or later.”

“And another handler will come to take my place if it comes to that. You have to sleep too. You can either sleep in a bed tonight, or on this floor.”

“Fuck you!”

More time passed. Vanessa knocked the contents of the table off and sat on it. Then she got into a staring contest with the masked man. Apart from blinking, he didn’t move.

“Ha ha you blinked, you lost! Now let me out of here!”

No response. Apart from his breathing, he looked like a statue. Whatever else this man was, he was well disciplined.

“Why do you want me to put on those things and scrub the floor anyway?”

No response from him.

She got up and went to throw the table at him, but her arms stopped working before she could grab it.

What-the-fuck! How are you controlling me like this?”

Still no response from him.

More time passed. How much she couldn’t be sure. She was getting bored out of her skull. She picked up the panties and examined them.

“So, you want me to put these on and I guess slip these things inside my snatch and hoo ha?”

“Yes, then start scrubbing the floor.”

“You are one sick bastard, did you know that?” She set the panties back down on the floor. There was no response from him.

“I will take your silence to mean that yes, you are a sick perverted bastard and you deserve to have your balls cut off!”

Still no response from him.

“So by your silence you admit you are a sick bastard who deserves to have his balls cut off!”

No response from him.

“Sick bastard!”

More time passed, and Vanessa eventually found herself applying lube to those things and sliding the panties up her legs. It was too boring to just sit there, and she was a tough girl. She could weather this asshole’s perversions for as long as she needed to. The panties now on and inside her, she clicked the buckle closed. Out of curiosity she fumbled for the catch to open the buckle and discovered that there wasn’t one.

“Oh my god you bastard! These are stuck on me now! How do I get them off?”

“They will be removed by us later. Please grab the bucket and begin scrubbing the floor.”

“No! Fuck you! Remove these now!”

No response from him, and no way for her to get them off. No way to attack him, and no way to escape. Vanessa lost control and started banging the counter with her fists while screaming at the top of her lungs. Even this display of rage didn’t seem to phase the man. Defeated, she grabbed the sponge and bucket and started scrubbing the floor.

She started feeling a pleasant tingle between her legs as she scrubbed. On a hunch she started scrubbing faster. The tingle increased. She stopped, and the tingle stopped. She started scrubbing again, and the tingle returned. The tingling increased until it became all out sexual stimulation like she had never experienced before. It felt amazing! She felt herself close to cumming, then felt the sensation tapering off. She started scrubbing harder. The sensation returned, then started tapering off again. In desperation she poured her energy into cleaning that floor. It had become her mission to clean that damn floor until it was spotless!

After nearly an hour and several changes of water in the bucket, she cleaned the last bit of dirt off the floor. She let out a loud cry as the panties came to life with an intense rhythmic pulsing. She fell over and started thrusting her hips while shuddering and drawing breath in short sharp gasps. A wide grin spread across her face accompanied by a loud moan as she came.

The masked man walked over and looked down at her. It took her a few moments before she could speak.

“Oh my god what just happened to me?”

“You were rewarded for performing the task that I gave you. Once you recover, please get up and follow me.”

Vanessa laid there for several minutes, savoring the after effects of what had just happened. She had never experienced sexual pleasure on that level before.

After she got up, she followed him into another empty room. The door slid closed behind them. There was a picture of a beach painted on the wall next to her. In front of her was what appeared to be a camera and video screen mounted behind a thick pane of glass.

“A series of three poses will appear on the video screen. Please do your best to imitate these poses. Once you’ve done them, we’ll move onto the next room.”

“What? You want me to pose for you now? Why?”

The first image appeared on the screen. It was a diagram of a woman on her hands and knees, ass facing the camera, her head turned and smiling at the camera. Vanessa didn’t want to pose like that, but her only other choice was to sit there. She’d play along for now, while looking for a way to break free of the hypnotic control this guy had over her. Once she was free, man oh man that guy would be in trouble... But for now she would bide her time. She posed and the camera clicked.

The next pose on the screen was a diagram of a woman standing up and cradling her face with her hand. Vanessa did the pose, and the camera clicked again.

The final pose showed the drawing of the woman sitting on the floor, arms at her sides, with her legs spread wide.

“You people are sick perverts.” Vanessa said as she did the pose.

The camera clicked, and a door off to the side opened. A narrow corridor led to what looked like an exam room. There was a table with straps on it, and another table with two long phallic objects on it. Vanessa grimaced.

“Please get onto the table and lie down on your stomach.”