The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just relax and look at the light

Vanessa: Chapter 2

“You’re about to rape me aren’t you?”

“Please get onto the table and lie down on your stomach.”

“Just tell me if you’re about to rape me to I can prepare.”

No response from him.

“I’m not getting on that table until I know what’s gonna happen!”

And thus the waiting game began again. She knew she couldn’t wait forever, but this guy had to sleep sooner or later. When they changed handlers she might have a window to attack or escape.

Time passed, how much she had no idea. He just stood there waiting for her to comply. She couldn’t leave the room. Every door she had gone through shut behind her and they could tug on her invisible puppet strings at any time.

It occurred to her that someone else had to be monitoring her and controlling this whole setup.

“Hello? Whoever’s up there in the control booth, please answer me. I’d be a lot more cooperative if I knew what was going on.”

No answer from anyone.

More time passed. She deduced that whatever this next part of her “training” was, it involved the two phallic objects on the table. She picked up one and felt it. It was dotted with small silvery discs and felt kind of squishy. Both of the phalluses had flanged bases to prevent them from being inserted too far. Much as she hated thinking about it, it might be interesting to see what they felt like inside her...

More time passed. It was like sitting in a doctors office waiting for the doctor, and she didn’t have her phone to play games on while she was waiting. Her patience ran out. She sighed and laid down on the exam table.

“Okay lets fucking get this over with.”

She was surprised to find that she could no longer move. The panties unlocked and were carefully removed. Her body involuntarily assisted with this by raising its hips. Then the back of the table folded and she found her legs spread and strapped to the sides. Her back arms and neck were strapped down next. After the last strap was secured, she found herself able to move again, albeit in a very limited fashion.

“Okay I’m assuming you have the ability to control me like a puppet, so why bother with these restraint—OHH GOD!!”

Something large and cold was being pushed into her vagina. It was one of the phallic objects.

Something smaller went into her ass. It felt like a couple fingers applying some cold slimy lube. She was back to breathing in short sharp gasps as the fingers slowly stretched her anus. She knew where the other phallic object was going and braced for it...

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD ITS GOING IN OH GOD YOU’RE GOING TO TEAR ME OPEN!”

Nothing was torn as the phallic object was inserted, though Vanessa felt stretched uncomfortably back there. She felt hands moving over her hips. A thin leather thong was slipped over her and secured with a couple small padlocks. It was tightly fit and pushed the things inside her a bit deeper.

The man began to undo the straps. Again she found herself unable to move until the last strap was undone and he retreated.

“To answer your question, while we could control your body fully we mostly reserve that control for situations when it’s needed. The more you willingly do, the better your training will go. Eventually we will have you insert these devices yourself.”

“You are sick.” she replied.

Walking around was really awkward now. She couldn’t do it normally. Those things had some give and she felt them conforming to the shape of her insides. The uncomfortable stretched feeling started to fade a bit and walking became easier.

“What are these things in me?”

“A new type of sex toy. You’re one of the first to try them. Come with me please.”

Knowing she didn’t really have a choice, she followed him to another room. This room looked like one of those kinky S&M dungeons. She saw what looked like one of those vacuum beds.

“Are you serious? You want me inside that thing?”

“Yes, after you put on this gag.”

He handed her a ball gag. She took it and threw it across the room.

“Oh no that ain’t happening buddy! You can take away my ability to move but god dammit you won’t take away my ability to speak! Just who the fuck do you think you are anyway? What did some girl break your heart when you were an awkward 15 year old? Is that why you now capture women and train them for your sick fantasies?”

She stood there ranting at him for somewhere close to 20 minutes and damn him, he just stood there impervious to her insults.

“You know, hypnosis doesn’t last forever. I can feel myself gaining control bit by bit. When I regain control, I’m going to kill you. I am dead serious. I don’t care what happens to me, I will end your life. I was in the fucking army. It’s nothing for me to grab you and snap your neck.”

Still no reaction. She was bluffing and he seemed to know it.

“LET ME OUTTA HERE!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!!”

She screamed those words over and over. The guy just stood there. She tried walking up to him and screaming in his ear, but she found herself unable to get close to him now.

“LET ME OUTTA HEEERRREEE!!”

She screamed until her voice became hoarse. Defeated again, she sat down on the floor and started sobbing. The man walked over to where she threw the ball gag, picked it up and brought it over to her.

“It’s the only way you’re getting out of here anytime soon.”

“I don’t want to put that on...” she said in a small raspy voice.

“Then I will put it on if you’ll permit me.”

“Fine. Whatever.”

The gag went into her mouth and was secured with the straps. She made no effort to resist as the vacuum bag was placed over her body. A blindfold and a breathing mask completed the setup.

The air was exhausted from the bed, and she soon found that she couldn’t move at all. Small muscle twitches were about all she could manage.

The things inside her came to life. The sensations... She came quickly and the sensations just kept on hitting her, wave after wave after wave.

Time passed. She had read once that sexual sensation was supposed to decrease after a long period of being exposed to it. This wasn’t happening. Each orgasm was just as intense as the last. She detected a cycle. The pleasure would bring her to orgasm, then taper off. Some time would pass, then the pleasure would return and bring her to another orgasm. The inability to see, hear, or really move at all amplified the experience.

Something strange began to happen. The only thing she could equate it to was shell shock. She became very calm. She also became very attuned to her body. Every muscle twitch, every beat of her heart, every breath she took, every vibration and pulse from those things stuffed inside her. The sensations raced up her spine and into her brain. She could even feel echoes of it in her nipples. Her moans became softer, and at some point she completely gave up trying to move. She was in her own little void with waves of pleasure radiating up from between her legs.

All good things had to end, and eventually the toys inside her ceased sending their waves of pleasure. She found herself too weak to protest. She was removed from the vacuum bed with the help of a couple men and carried off to another room.

They laid her on a bed, put a blanket over her and left. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.