The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Say No

— 6 —

Luckily, they shipped my new acquisition all in one piece, so no assembly was required. I had it unpacked by the time Cassie knocked on my door.

She was wearing a classy black cocktail dress that closely hugged her amazing figure. “Good evening, sir. How was your trip?”

Cassie didn’t usually start calling me ‘sir’ until after dinner. She was clearly anxious to learn what ‘presents’ I’d brought back for her.

I deflected the topic of conversation away from the elephant in the room, as we sat down for dinner. “Well, I finally got a chance to finish the books you lent me. I have to say, I wasn’t quite expecting things to take a turn like that in Last Argument of Kings.

“The author did give you plenty of hints,” Cassie noted.

I was pretty sure she didn’t know that I’d misunderstood the nature of her habit before I left for Vegas, and I sure wasn’t going to tell her. Nevertheless, I briefly wondered if we were really talking about books.

In addition to the Chinese food laid out on the table, I’d placed the compact disc that Jared had given me to one side, in clear view. I had also labeled it prominently, with a red sharpie: For Cassie.

She asked about it at the first opportunity. “Is that what I think it is?”

I enjoyed keeping her in suspense. “After dinner. Eat first.”

She didn’t raise the subject again, but throughout the meal Cassie’s eyes kept darting back towards the CD. In fact, she was sufficiently fixated on it that she didn’t comment on the new addition to my living room until we were almost finished with the food.

Cassie pointed. “Is that new? It looks a little like the one in my bedroom.”

“Yes, I was wondering when you would notice.”

“What’s inside?”

“After dinner. No need to rush.”

Cassie’s expression as she pouted was remarkably cute. Her eyes were both expressive and remarkably beautiful. I decided to give her a hint as to what I had planned. “What if I told you that later tonight, you might have a chance to get what you want?”

She looked at me, surprised but obviously hopeful. “Sir? But, I thought you didn’t approve, sir. You said you weren’t ever going to give me permission. You’ve changed your mind?”

I didn’t directly answer the question. “Last Friday, when I woke up before you, did that count as waking up alone?”

“Yes, sir, it did. I used my hands. ”

I’d guessed right. “I didn’t know about what you’ve been doing when you go home at night and in the morning until Jared filled me in,” I admitted. “You never mentioned that.”

“I’m sorry, I should have told you, sir. Maybe I need another lesson, sir.”

“You just might,” I said. “But first, I want you tell me how you felt that morning. If I’m going to be here for you, I want to know you, and that means I want to know what you’re thinking. Now, be totally honest.”

She glanced at the CD again. “Is this about—Or do you mean when I first woke up?”

“When you woke up.”

“I woke up when I heard the shower. It startled me, since I never have anyone over. Then I remembered you. But, you weren’t in bed, so I did what I always do when I wake up, and—Oh god, just thinking about you, about that night, made me so wet. You were out like a light but you had me so worked up it took hours to fall asleep! I was practically still dripping when I woke up and then I had to edge and—It didn’t take long at all. Care to guess why?”

“Tell me.”

“Because, sir, I was thinking about what you do to me. Before you, I’d think about my lame exes, or characters from the books I read. But with you, it doesn’t even compare, you’re so perfect.”

“I’m flattered,” I said. “I suppose that means I’ve been doing my job properly.”

“Yes sir, anyway, sir, it didn’t take long. Afterwards, after getting so close, it was even worse. All I could think was how I needed you right then, right there, to finally, finally, finally let me come! I needed it so bad, and I still do sir, I really do. It took effort not to just reach over and pull off your towel when you came out of the bathroom. I was holding two coffee cups remember? I thought it was best if my hands were already full.”

I did remember. I didn’t say anything and Cassie went on.

“I was so happy you agreed to stay for breakfast, but then—I used to get off two, three, four times a day and giving that up was the worst thing I could imagine, but that’s the whole point, isn’t it? It’s not that I want to go without, it’s that I want someone, I want you, to tell me no. I want it because I hate it and you’re making me do it anyway, and I love, love, love when you do that to me. Or, like you said, for me. And even though you’re doing this, and even though you know how screwed up I am, you still say you want me. That’s why I love you.“

The last part all came out in a rush.

“You’re not screwed up,” I said, maybe a bit too forcefully. “Stop saying that. You’re just a sub. And yes, I do want you. I’m not only saying that, I mean it. Never forget it.“

Cassie had finished her food some time ago. She reached across the table and picked up the CD. I think it was her way of telling me that she was ready to accept whatever I wanted from her.

I gently took the CD from her hands and placed it back where it had been. “I think you might have some idea what’s on here, but not yet. First, let me show you the other present I have for you.”

I walked over to the chest that she had noticed earlier. “It’s a bit like a puzzle box. The top doesn’t lift up like on yours, but instead the three panels on top slide out.”

First, I undid a clasp and folded down a two inch strip along the top edge. This allowed me to slide the three top pieces forward and out. The narrow panels on the left and right sides were smaller, with the larger panel in the center.

The under-sides of the two smaller panels were covered in thick padded leather. I flipped the panels over and slid them back into place. In this way, the left and right side of the top surface were converted from smooth, polished wood to leather cushions.

Next, I reached down into the chest through the hole revealed by the removal of the central panel. I pulled out a set of six leather cuffs, and handed them to Cassie.

“Remove your clothes and buckle these around your legs. Three on each leg,” I instructed her. “The small one goes around your ankle, the next largest just below the knee, and the largest at the top, around your thigh.”

I paused what I was doing and watched as Cassie complied. I never got used to watching her strip for me. She wriggled the figure-hugging dress down her body, and my cock stiffened in my pants as she let her breasts sprung free from her bra.

There was a dark patch on the fabric of her panties, clearly visible before she pulled them off. I approached her and ran a finger very gently over her exposed pussy. “You’re already wet,” I observed.

“It’s been seven weeks, and we were talking about what you do to me. What did you expect?” Cassie paused for a few seconds before adding, belatedly: “Sir.”

I gave her a non-committal nod and walked back towards the puzzle-box chest, as she began to buckle on the leg cuffs.

I reached down into the open chest again. “I admit I’ve always been skeptical of how effective this whole hypnosis thing, so tonight we’re going to do a little experiment.”

This time I pulled out some rope, a pair of wrist restraints, and then, finally the iconic, black half-cylinder a little over a foot long on each side. It had a domed top, crowned with a narrow flesh-colored strip that sprouted a dildo in the center. Once everything was out, I slid the central top panel back into place and placed the large device on top of it, between the two cushions.

“You may recognize this as a Sybian, the world’s most powerful vibrator,” I told Cassie as she stared. “My new piece of furniture, here, is designed not only to store the Sybian, but to restrain a beautiful girl such as yourself on top of it. This machine was designed to rip the orgasms out of a woman whether she wants them or not. You do not have my permission to come, but I’m genuinely curious how your body is going to react to a Sybian ride.”

“I... I don’t know sir.”

“Me neither. Let’s find out. ”

“Yes, sir.” The apprehension was clearly audible in her voice.

I checked the leg cuffs she’d buckled on, and rotated them slightly, so the D-rings were facing out and away from her body. The bondage gear looked amazing on her, as I knew it would.

Over the previous week I hadn’t used restraints, but merely ordered her to remain in position as I proceeded with my “lessons.” However, the restraints came with my the storage system, and it seemed a shame not to make use of them.

I motioned towards the leather padding on either side of the vibrator. “Now, step up here. Stand on the cushions first, and then lower yourself down.”

As Cassie delicately lowered herself onto the dildo, it went in with a loud, wet noise.

Shhhhlorp.

With the dildo entirely inside her, she was kneeling on the soft leather, straddling the Sybian. I used the rope to tie the ankle cuff on each leg to the thigh cuff, preventing her from unbending her legs. There were two small D-rings on each of the two top side panels, under the outer edges of the cushions. Using more rope, I secured her knee cuffs to the front rings, and the ankle cuffs to those in the rear. Finally, I restrained her wrists behind her back.

“Now, try to get up,” I told her.

Cassie rocked forward and backwards, but that was the only freedom of motion the bondage allowed. No matter how she wiggled, her clit was still firmly pressed against the Sybian, and the dildo remained where it was.

“I can’t, sir,” she said, confirming that I’d done it right.

“Good.” I plugged the Sybian into the power outlet, but didn’t turn it on. “Tonight’s lesson is going to be a little bit different than in the past. Tonight, I’m going to teach you what the limits of your conditioning really are. However, as before, we can end this experiment at any time if it gets to be too much for you. Just say ‘I’ve learned my lesson,’ and I’ll turn it off, but in that case we’ll be done for the evening. Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then let’s begin.”

The machine roared to life as I flipped the two switches and twisted the control dials. I set the speed of both the dildo and the vibrator to an intermediate level—not too low, not too high—and sat back to watch the show.

Her hands and feet started twitching almost immediately. Soon she was moaning and begging.

“Oh god, I need it, please, please, please, may I? Oh fuck Oh, oh, oh. Aaaah.. Fuck!”

She rocked and squirmed as much as her bonds would allow, and as she moved her breasts jiggled along with her. I couldn’t quite tell if she was trying to get more stimulation from the machine to finally come or whether she was trying to lessen the sensation because she knew she couldn’t.

As the minutes ticked by her volume and her desperation steadily increased. The curved sides of the Sybian glistened where Cassie’s fluids trickled down in a torrent. Her moans became shouts and then screams. She was no longer forming words, her vocabulary reduced to gibberish.

She hadn’t said the magic words, though. She hadn’t told me that she’d learned her lesson.

I had to wonder if, in her present state, she could articulate or even remember the phrase which was effectively her safe-word. I considered whether I should simply stop now but decided against it. She hadn’t said the words and she’d made it clear she wanted the hard-core treatment. Besides, I’d never heard of anyone getting seriously injured from merely riding a Sybian.

So, no, I wasn’t done. She’d already been going for fifteen minutes, and I had no idea whether she’d come or not. Those could have been screams of agony or ecstasy. I decided to give her five more minutes, but to use that time to really push her limits.

I twisted both dials on the Sybian controller to their maximum settings.

Cassie’s reaction was immediate. Her whole body tensed and spasmed, and the pitch of her voice went up an octave to a constant, high-pitched shriek.

It was a good thing these apartments were sound-proof. It was a new high-rise building and part of the sales-pitch for the place was that everything was sound-proofed. In spite of the price, that feature had originally appealed to me because I valued a quiet, peaceful environment to read before bed. Now I was thankful I had the benefit of that luxury for a completely different reason.

When I finally turned the Sybian off, exactly five minutes later, Cassie stopped shrieking. She went back to spouting gibberish, albeit more quietly than when the vibrator was running.

“Talk to me,” I said gently. “How do you feel?”

“Uaaahhh...”

I got her a glass of water from the kitchen and raised it to her lips so that she could sip it. She drank eagerly, and that seemed to help.

“Better?” I asked.

“Y-Y—Yes, sir.”

I was quite relieved that she was forming words again. “So, did you have an orgasm?”

“I? Did I—Honestly. I just don’t know, sir.”

“You don’t know?”

I don’t—It was too much. It hurt, it still hurts, but I don’t remember an orgasm. I couldn’t, but I was there, and it hurt, and it got so bad, so, so bad and then it got worse—and I just don’t know, sir. I guess, I don’t think so, but that was—I don’t know what that was. I can’t even describe it.”

Interesting. Evidently her conditioning was still working even when confronted with a Sybian.

Cassie was still panting. I offered her more water.

“In that case, " I said slowly, “you now have my permission to come. Tell me when you do.”

Then I turned the Sybian back on and dialed in a very low setting.

As I suspected, it didn’t take her long, even at that slow speed. Cassie trembled as she approached the release she’d been denied for so long. “Oh fuck, thank you, thank you, sir. Oh my god, that’s what I need, yes! I’m coming! I’m holy—yes! Yes, yes, yes!

I waited for the spasm to pass. “You needed that?”

“Yes, thank you sir! Yes. Okay, okay. Damn, okay, you can turn it off now. It’s—I’m—sensitive. Please?”

I didn’t react, but merely smiled as her pleas become more urgent. “Ow——Okay, okay, seriously, that’s enough. Just please turn it off?”

I let my smile grow even wider. “I could, yes. But since you haven’t come in seven weeks, it would be such a shame to give you just the one orgasm. We need to get it out of your system. You still have my permission to come.”

“Oh, fuck. Please? You can’t—”

“Oh, but I can,” I told her. “Riding the Sybian there, you remind of a piece of fruit. A lemon or an orange, maybe. An exceptionally beautiful orange sitting on top of a fruit juicer, getting all her juice squeezed out.”

To emphasize my point, I ran a finger up the dome of the Sybian which was covered in her juices. I traced the slick surface up to the spot where her delicate skin was forced against the machine. Then I held my wet, dripping finger up to her lips.

I didn’t even have to ask. Cassie instinctively knew to lick the finger clean.

I was done talking for the moment, so I turned both dials on the Sybian all the way back up to the maximum speed.

“Fuck! Too much!” She yelled. Too much! Ohhhh..”

Notably, she still hadn’t told me that she’d learned her lesson, so I didn’t touch the controls. Within a minute her shrieks were as loud and high-pitched as they had been when she was denied. Possibly even louder. It was hard to tell at that volume.

Counting her orgasms after the first two became challenging, as she began to roll straight from one to the next. I had to start constantly repeating, “You have my permission to come,” over and over to make sure she got the full effect.

I kept forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her for a full fifteen minutes. The skin over her entire body glistened with a thick sheen of sweat and her eyes were wide as saucers when I finally turned off the machine.

“We’re done with the Sybian for tonight,” I told her. “Really, I promise.”

I’m not sure if my words registered. She was having trouble forming words again. I gave her another drink of water and gave her some time to calm down. While I was waiting for her to come back down to Earth, I carefully untied the ropes, freeing first her hands and then her legs.

She was shaking as I took her hand and helped her first to stand and then step down from where she was perched. As I guided her over to my couch, she was still making guttural animal noises.

“Gu, muhm fuuuu...Oh. God. Dayumm. That- That was... Holy shit.”

“She speaks!” I kissed her on the forehead, and wrapped my arms around her as I sat down next to her on the couch. Cassie seemed to appreciate that.

After wordlessly holding her for a few minutes, I walked over to the table and retrieved the CD. “Why don’t you catch your breath while I help you out of those leg cuffs, and tell you about what’s on this,” I said.

Even through her exhaustion, I could see the anticipation mixed with dread in Cassie’s body language.

“It’s not quite what you think,” I told her.

I kneeled down in front of her, to unbuckle her ankle cuffs as I spoke. That position allowed me to not only remove the restraints, but also offered a beautiful view of her engorged, overstimulated pussy.

“The real problem,” I explained, “is that you’ve been a very naughty girl, tricking people into giving you what you want. So, we’re going to fix that. This will give you three new hypnotic suggestions. The first is that in order to get what you want you will need to ask the question in a very specific way. ”

My hands moved over her bare legs, removing the restraints below her knees as I went on. “In the future you will need to ask: ‘May I please have your permission to experience a mind blowing orgasm?’ Further, if all you get is a ‘yes,’ that won’t be enough anymore. The response must include the phrase ‘mind melting orgasm’ or it doesn’t count. ”

“It’s not forever, then?” Cassie perked up noticeably.

“No,” I said, getting back up on the couch to work on removing the final pair of restraints around her thighs. “Not forever. Note the difference though: you need to request a mind blowing orgasm but, the response needs to refer to a mind melting orgasm. That means it won’t happen accidentally. No more tricks from you, young lady.“

“Yes, I understand. Thank you sir.” Cassie squirmed where she sat, but she was smiling.

“Second,” I said, “I expect to sleep beside you for the foreseeable future. While I will have time in the evenings to see to your instruction I am often in a rush to get out the door in the morning. Therefore, the second suggestion we’re going to give you is to make sure you edge every morning whether I’m still in bed or not. Also we’re going to up the number from two to three during the week, and five on the weekends.”

“Five?” Cassie squeaked, as she squirmed some more. I had to wait a moment for her to settle down, before I could take off the last thigh-cuff.

“Yes, five on Saturday and Sunday. You should have more time then, so I think it best to use that to further your instruction.”

“Yes—Yes sir.”

With her cuffs off, I got up and began to pack the restraints and the Sybian back into the chest.

“That brings me to the third new suggestion,” I said as I unplugged the Sybian.

“From now on, after you ask someone the magic question, no matter what answer you get, for the following month that person will be the only one you may ask. After a month has passed and you haven’t asked the question, you may ask anyone. This ensures that after I give you permission you can’t sneak out and ask someone else. Additionally, it means that, unlike with our current arrangement, if I get hit by a bus tomorrow and haven’t given you the required permission, you still have options.”

“That—that’s very generous, sir. But please don’t get hit by a bus. I love you.” She paused, apprehensive. “You are planning an staying longer than a month, aren’t you, sir?”

“Oh, yes. Absolutely.” With the storage and restraint system reduced once more to an innocuous wooden piece of furniture, I returned to sit beside Cassie on the couch.

I kissed her on the forehead again to emphasize my point. “If I have my way, you’re going to be with me forever. I expect you’re going to be begging for permission far more often than once a month, in which case nothing will change. That’s up to you, though. The idea is that if anything does happen to me, you’ll be alright.”

“Thank you. That’s perfect, sir.”

I took her hand and looked straight into Cassie’s expressive green eyes. “Jared never understood you, but I think I do. You’re special. Of course you’re going to share all the wonderful, amazing things you do and build with the world. I have issues with technology, sure, but I get it. You want to go out there in public and be the amazing person you are. To metaphorically get up on stage where everyone can see your talent and you can hear their applause. I want you to know I’ll always respect that. But—but at the same time you have your little secret.“

As I spoke I let my other hand, the one not holding hers, drift gently down her naked body. My fingers moved gently towards the sensitive, bright-red region between her legs, but I didn’t touch it. I didn’t want to cause her any pain just now, so instead I traced around her inflamed sex and over her inner thighs.

“Your secret is that as incredible as you are, there’s a part of you that’s not yours, that’s owned, that needs to be owned. You share your talent with the world, but when you come home, behind closed doors, you need to surrender completely. Jared saw that as a contradiction, but it’s not, is it? It’s just another part of who you are. And maybe every now and then during the day, maybe even when you’re up on that stage basking in the applause of the crowd, you’ll feel how wet you are. No one else will be able to tell, but you’ll know, because it’s your secret and it makes you happy. Isn’t that right?”

She wrapped herself around me in one of her crushing hugs, and whispered in my ear “Yes, yes, yes, that’s it exactly. I love you sir, I love that you own me.”

“Good. Have you worked out why I gave you permission to come tonight?”

Cassie nodded vigorously “Yes. You made me come over and over like that, you made me come so much that it hurt. I felt like I was on fire. It was, like, aversion therapy, wasn’t it, sir? To teach me that getting what I want has consequences. I think I understood your lesson tonight, sir.”

“You’re only half right. That was why I used to the Sybian to make you come, yes. However, that isn’t why I let you come in the first place. Think about it.”

She took a moment to think, but when she spoke her tone was puzzled. “Then I don’t know, sir. Why?”

“Right now, at this moment, I haven’t given you the new suggestions yet, but I have given you permission to come. I wanted to give you the choice. The next time you ask for permission and I say no, you’re all mine again. But, as of this moment, there’s no reason for you to be with me unless that’s what you truly want. Theoretically you could run out and find Barry again.”

Cassie’s eyes opened wide in surprise at my revelation. Several seconds passed before she decided on what she wanted say.

When she did speak, it wasn’t what I expected. “Just so you know, I didn’t pick you at random. On the elevator. I’d seen you around and you always seemed so focused, so intense about whatever you were doing. I saw you and I couldn’t help but think: if he would only focus a fraction of his attention on me I would be a very lucky girl.”

“So, now that you have my undivided attention, do you feel lucky?”

This time, Cassie responded instantly. “Oh, yes! May—”

“Ah.” I interrupted her. “Before you ask any questions that may have lasting consequences, there’s one more thing you should know. Jared told me that hypnotic suggestions as complex as these three will take a bit of time to sink in. Tell me, what’s the longest you’ve ever denied yourself.”

Cassie’s voice dropped to the ultra-quiet whisper she used when she was nervous. “Seven weeks, but I didn’t do that myself. That was you, sir.”

“And by the end there, you were a hot mess, weren’t you?”

“That would probably be an accurate description. Yes sir.”

“What you need to understand,” I said, “is that in order to be sure the suggestions hold, you’ll need to listen to the new recordings once a day for at least six months. Actually just to be sure, let’s call it an even seven months. A bit over four times as long as what you just did.”

Cassie opened her mouth to say something but I shushed her again.

“Let me finish. I want you to know that I’m not going to give you permission until that time is up. Once you ask, you’re absolutely committed. Further, I should add that over the next seven months, I intend to test out every single item you have in that box by your bed. I also plan on watching you ride my new toy on a regular basis, except in the future I’m going to skip the part where you get to come. I expect you’ll find the lesson plans I’ve drawn up for you to be quite challenging. Do you understand?”

Cassie flashed me the biggest, sexiest smile I’d ever seen on her, or anyone else for that matter. Everything about her body language radiated pure joy. “Yes, sir, I understand sir. In that case, may I please have your permission, sir?”

“No, you may not.” It was my turn to grin. “Now, let’s get you cleaned up, and we’ll head to bed.”

Cassie let out a long satisfied sigh and clutched me tightly once more. “Yes, sir.”

We showered together, which is one of those activities that sounds a lot more arousing than it actually is. Only one person can stand at the end of the bathtub towards the spray, which means the other person gets to stand at the far end of the tub waiting for a turn while covered in rapidly-cooling, soapy water.

While I enjoyed watching the water flow over Cassie’s naked body, it didn’t change the fact that I was getting cold while I waited for her to finish washing her hair.

“Switch places with me,” I instructed her. “I need to rinse off.”

She must have recovered from her earlier ordeal, because she had no problem asserting herself. “Just a minute, I’m almost done with my hair.”

I gave her exposed ass a light smack. “Now. ”

“Mmmm, careful.” She didn’t move. “You might want to think twice before threatening a girl with a good time.”

“How about another month without a good time? Move your ass or it’s going to be eight months instead of seven.”

Cassie reached for her bottle of shampoo, and pretended to read the label. “Well I’m done rinsing, but this says I should repeat.”

She squirted some shampoo into her hand and started working it slowly into her hair. “I usually don’t, but I want to look my best for you, sir.”

The End