The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

JUSTIN’S GIFT

by Bulgroz the Thid

There was a knock at my door around eleven that night. I had no idea who might be calling on me at that hour. Few people knew me in Phoenix, those that did did not really want to talk to me, and I would be seeing them tomorrow in any case.

I tied the hotel bathrobe tight around my waist, and opened the door. And just stood there, stunned. I took me a while to recover and stammer something.

“K ... Kristin?”

“Hi Justin, how are you?” Her voice was casual, as if she had just run into me at the supermarket, and did not hate my guts.

“I’m... huh... Kristin, what are you doing here?”

“I’ll tell you if you let me in,” she said, a smile on her lips. Even forgetting for a second the sheer fact of her presence here, that smile was enough to tip me that something was seriously wrong.

“Huh, sure, come in,” I said, opening the door wide and letting her through.

There it was, the second shock of the night, when I took in how she was dressed. She wore a blue dress sprinkled with small white polka dots, held up by a pair of spaghetti straps, and tightly fitted on her body down to her waist, where it flared out to mid-thigh to reveal a long pair of legs with satiny skin that disappeared into a pair of black stiletto pumps with at least a three-inch heel. She looked fantastic, blonde hair cascading down to her shoulders, a bounce in her step as she walked into the room.

You had to know to understand. Kristin, my ex-wife, had always been a rather uninspired dresser. She swore by jeans, tee-shirts, and running shoes. Oh, there were times when she did dress up, the odd family wedding, the odd formal occasion, when she pulled out of her closet a dress or a skirt, and for an evening have a go at being a model. She had that sort of body. During our years together, I had lapped it up whenever the occasion presented itself; not only did Kristin have a perfect body, but I always had a soft spot for nicely dressed women, and a pair of high heels was often enough to get me hard. That Kristin’s legs and ass were her best features did not hinder in the least. I shared that side of my psyche with Kristin, once a long time ago, in a hopeful attempt at getting her to make out with me while fully decked out after one of our formal sorties, and she was intrigued. I knew her enough by then to know that I would eventually convince her, and fueled my fantasies with visions of her in lingerie, stockings, and heels, all the standard trappings of sex-objecthood. It was silly, I admit it, and I never got to live out the fantasy. First, because Kristin became pregnant—a boy, Billy, now five—and then because after Billy was born Kristin and I started to drift apart and my life was shot to hell.

To make an uninteresting story short, Kristin caught me cheating with a colleague, got mad, left me amidst invective cursing my family for the foreseeable future generations, proceeded to sue me for divorce, obtained Billy’s custody, and moved to Phoenix, a good four hours drive away, to start up a new life. Since then, every few weeks, I would come visit, and pick up Billy for a couple of days to maintain a semblance of contact. Kristin and I never exchanged more than the words necessary to perform the hand-over. She was still mad at me. It barely abated when she found herself a new beau two years ago, moved in with him, and eventually married. Hate is a powerful thing.

All that to explain why finding Kristin in front of me in this Phoenix hotel room, dressed like one of my wet dreams from long ago, was somewhat surprising. She still looked good, I could not help noticing, resisting the urge to look at her more fully. At thirty and with one kid behind her, she seemed to still have the body of a twenty year old. I never stopped lusting after her, even after the heated divorce settlement. In fact, that she was now married to someone else made her that much more attractive.

“Kristin, what can I do for you?”

She looked at me a moment, a strange look in her eyes, before answering. “I was told to stop by and give you something.” She handed me an envelope. I saw her nails were polished bright red, another oddity.

Kristin stood still while I opened the envelope and pulled out a couple of golden sheets of paper filled with a tight script. I started reading, not knowing what to expect.

“Dear Justin,” the letter went, “You do not know me, but I know you. At least, insofar as dear Kristin here knows you. She has been extremely forthcoming with the information. And she had quite a story to tell

“I will not introduce myself. And I will be brief. I have a gift for you: Kristin, to do with as you wish. She has been conditioned to be very, shall I say, obedient.

“I ran across Kristin several months ago; she was rude to me, and I thought I would make her pay for it. Simple as that. It is sufficient for you to know that I hypnotized here, and went on to have much fun. Let me just say that I enjoyed making her do things that she never thought she would ever do. Much to my delight, she had an exquisite body hiding under that drab clothing she favored. That has changed, as you probably observed. She will tell you about her adventures herself, if you so wish.

“I need to move on now, and I like to travel light. There was an interesting question, what to do with dear Kristin? I could clean her up, removing the conditioning, but that seemed like a waste. Revealing the conditioning to her new husband, letting him enjoy her like I enjoyed her seemed somewhat unappealing; the man is such a bore. I was just about to adjust her conditioning so that it would get inadvertently activated in the future by random people talking to her, when I had the illuminating insight of asking her a few questions and discover that you existed, the much-maligned, much-hated ex-husband. Oh, you should have heard what she had to say about you! Of course, that made you the perfect choice.

“And there it is. Your gift, Kristin, at your beck and call. The choice is now yours to accept it or not. However, you will not make this choice tonight. Kristin has been instructed to leave now, and to seek you out again in three days, when you will make your choice. If you want her, just say ‘Kristin, you are my little wind-up fuck doll.’ She will then tell you about her conditioning. If you elect to refuse this gift, simply say ‘Kristin, you are yourself again.’ She will then leave, and as far as you are concerned this exchange never happened.

“I hope you will accept this gift in the spirit it was intended. Best, S.S.”

Confused, not sure what to think, I looked up to see Kristin, still standing silent and motionless in front of me. She did truly have an exquisite body, which the dress did nothing to conceal.

Before I could say anything, Kristin spoke up.

“I cannot stay. I was instructed to leave after you finished reading the letter.” She slowly stepped forward as she spoke.

“I was also told to give you this.” She stopped right in front of me, stood up on her toes and softly put her lips on mine. Before I could quite wrap my mind around what was happening, her lips parted and her tongue sneaked out to caress my own lips. Putting one hand on my neck and one behind my head, she pulled me close and hard and invested my mouth, kissing me with a passion that reminded me of the first days of our marriage. I kissed her back, bringing a hand up her back and she pulled up and molded herself against me. I could feel her body swaying softly under mine, her breasts, small and hard against my chest, her groin warm against my thigh.

After two long minutes of her lips and tongue exploring my lips and tongue, she stepped back, and looked up into my eyes.

“I will be back,” she said, “in three days.”

She left quietly, hips swaying tantalizingly as she walked, closing the door behind her. Her scent lingered in the air. I took my first breath in a long while.

* * *

I still did not know what to think when I went to pick up Billy the next day. I showed up right on time at Kristin’s house, and Billy came out to greet me, jumping up for a gigantic bear hug.

“Daddy!”

“Hiya, big guy! My, have you grown some more since last time?” Billy giggled, and shuffled slightly to show me the new watch he had received as a gift.

Kristin appeared on the doorstep, frowning slightly. She was now the Kristin I knew: faded jeans, Boston Red Sox tee-shirt, hair in a rough ponytail.

“Hi Kristin,” I said, a tentative smile on my face.

“Just make sure you bring him back Sunday night, seven o’clock. He has to go to bed early; school on Monday.” She smiled at Billy. “See you soon, Sweetie! Mommy loves you.”

“Bye, Mommy!”

Kristin gave me a frosty look before turning around and closing the door.

“Mommy and Dave had a fight last night,” said Billy, trying to be helpful. He did not deal well with conflict since the divorce.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. They’ll be all right,” I said. We started for the car. “So, what would you like to do today?”

* * *

A similar treatment greeted me when I returned Billy three nights later, following a weekend of ice cream, zoo, and generally goofing around and having fun with a five year old. Billy seemed to have enjoyed himself too, and we kept alive the uneasy rapport we had settled on over the years. Kristin made no mention of any meeting later, and generally gave me the cold shoulder, the way she had been doing since she moved here, addressing me only to remind me of my child support payments.

I returned to the hotel, took a long shower, poured myself a scotch, and sat down on the couch to ponder it all, taking a few minutes to re-read the letter from the mysterious S.S. Unbidden visions of Kristin kept creeping up in my mind; some came from our time together, memories of tender moments and of sexually charged encounters, memories of later less interesting times when had grown apart and she often rejected my advances with an almost aggressive ardor.

Equally unbidden came fantasies about what I could actually do. I hated to admit how much the scorching kiss she gave me three days earlier affected me. And the way she looked, it made me hard just thinking about it. I had spent the day trying not to imagine telling her to get down on her knees in her short dress and give me a blowjob. I wondered suddenly if she knew what was being done to her, and that through almost made me come on the spot—that the little tease who often refused to have sex with me while we were married, goddammit, would suffer by being forced to obey whatever I said, forced to do whatever I could think of, was only fair. She was such a fucking tease anyways!

I had worked myself up to a healthy righteous anger by that point, fueled by the scotch, when a knock on the door startled me. I went to answer, not daring to hope.

Kristin stood in the doorway. “Hi. May I come in?”

I nodded, letting her in, and taking her in at the same time. She was still perched on tall black high heels, but had traded her blue summer dress for a more formal but still head-turning ensemble consisting of a white sleeveless blouse and a tight black skirt that barely reached mid-thigh. Her hair was styled just right, her long hair falling on half-denuded shoulders. She was lightly made up, just enough to emphasize her fantastic blue eyes. On her ears dangled a large pair of loop earrings. Her lips were glossy, with a sheen of deep red lipstick. She looked beautiful.

“I am here for your decision,” she said. I stared at her lips as she spoke.

Like there was any real decision to be made here. Oh, I suppose that I could have let her go, in a small moment of human pity, upon remembering that I once loved her deeply, and that she was the mother of my son. But three days of lustful images running through my head, combined with how she looked tonight, made only one response possible.

I took a deep breath. “Kristin,” I said, feeling like a fool and fully expecting her to mock me and pull out a tape and tell me that I could kiss all further visitation rights goodbye, “you are my little wind-up fuck doll.”

Kristin hardly reacted. I did not know what to expect. Just when I could not handle the silence any longer, her eyes lost focus, and she started speaking in a monotone voice, as if she were reciting.

“Justin, you have made the right choice. You will find little Kristin here extremely compliant while she is in this mode. Her conditioning involves a couple of triggers, and you are free to put in more. I have kept things simple. To activate the conditioning, just use the trigger phrase ‘little wind-up fuck doll,’ after which she will do essentially anything that you ask. She will come out of her conditioned state whenever you ask her to do so. When in her conditioned state, you should also be able to place post-hypnotic suggestions, which can affect her when she is not in her conditioned state. For instance, one of her running suggestions is that she cannot wear panties unless expressly instructed to do so. You are welcome to check. The beautiful thing is that her own mind will work around the conditioning and the suggestions, explaining away the periods of time when she is in her conditioned state, or any strange action she performs under the influence of a suggestion. Of course, you can change that to make her aware of what is going, if you so wish. You can change anything you want, really. It is all up to you. She is all yours now. Enjoy!”

Kristin’s eyes regained their focus, and she stood, silent, relaxed, waiting patiently. I remained silent for a long while. Then, after a deep breath, I addressed her.

“Kristin, can you hear me?”

“Of course, silly, I’m right here,” she replied, a smile on her lips.

“You’re really gonna do anything I tell you?”

“Of course; it’s what I’m here for.”

“But how do you feel about me?”

“I feel pleasure in obeying you. Beyond that, I do not feel anything.” She paused, frowning slightly. “Part of me feels like it should dislike you. But it is a faint, vague feeling.”

“I see,” I said. “Oh well, I should have expected it. Anyways, Kristin, how about you get down on your knees now and give me the best blowjob of your life?”

“Of course,” she said, kneeling down before me.

God, I had fantasized of such a moment. Kristin, my ex-wife, on her knees, breasts sticking out, getting ready to pull my cock out of my robe and suck me off. She was sitting on her heels, her short skirt rising up her thighs, revealing wonderful expanses of flesh, mouthwatering flesh. Her skirt had risen high enough that I could almost see her pussy. She was indeed pantiless. The thought got me even harder.

Kristin sneaked her hand through my robe, and wrapped it around my cock. Her fingers were cool and soft. They started gently stroking, slowly, from the tip of my cock to its base. With her other hand, she parted the pans of my robe; she edged closer to me, pointed my cock to her face, and gently licked the head. I was exceedingly sensitive, and could not suppress a gasp.

Kristin had never been keen on sucking my cock while we were married. She had given me blowjobs once in a while, for special occasions, but they were usually fast affairs, strictly a prelude to more conventional love-making. Her technique was perfunctory, and it was clear that she did not enjoy oral sex.

Now, however, she seemed to get much more into it. She was licking my cock thoroughly, from base to tip, using the flat of her tongue, switching to using the tip on those hard to reach spots. She eventually parted her lips, and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, slid my cock into her mouth, cheeks sunken, her eyes locked on mine all the while. Her mouth was warm, soft, tight, and my cock kept going in. The head reached the back of Kristin’s throat, and I could feel her gag around me. She did not stop, however. Looking me deep in the eyes, she tilted her head slightly, swallowed, and my cock entered her throat. It felt like nothing I had every felt before: hot, tight as a fist, smothering as a warm heavy blanket. She pulled me out, slowly, tongue twirling. When only the head of my cock was between her lips, she engulfed me once more, all the way down her throat, again gagging slightly.

As she kept on sucking me, I idly wondered where she had learned those new skills. She was amazing. My benefactor must have thoroughly trained her. I also wondered how much Kristin remembered of what she had done during his tenure. I cut those reflections short when Kristin deepthroated me again, but instead of pulling me out, kept me in her throat, and actually tried to push my cock in even deeper, despite her lips having reached the root of my cock and her nose being buried in my pubes. She must have been swallowing or something, because her throat kept massaging my cock. Spittle was running down her chin, and had started to soak her blouse.

I could not resist that for long, and my cock, after gorging itself and choking Kristin off, started spurting semen down her throat. In what was another first for me, Kristin swallowed greedily, and after she pulled my cock out of her mouth, proceeded to lick me completely clean. The sight was intensely erotic, one that until this weekend I had contemplated only in fantasies.

As I looked into her eyes, her deep blue eyes, which had never left mine and spoke of compliance, it finally hit me. Kristin, my ex-wife, was mine, all mine, to do with as I wished.

It was time to enjoy myself.

* * *

And enjoy myself I did. For the next two days, I had Kristin come and see me during the day while Billy was in school and her husband was at work, and we did everything I could think of. I liked her dressed in short skirts or short dresses and high heels. Sometimes she wore thigh-high stockings. She sucked me off many times, sometimes swallowing my load, at other times taking it on her face and in her hair. I fucked her in every position I could imagine and physically achieve: on the bed, sitting, standing, missionary-style with her legs wrapped around my body and her urging me on, on her hands and knees on the bed, ass in the air, taking me deeper than I remembered ever going, her cunt muscles squeezing me tight. I had her ride me to orgasm, naked, her tits bouncing up and down, head thrown back in ecstasy. I fucked her ass, something she had never let me do during our marriage. She was incredibly tight, and warm, and her asshole squeezed my cock like it had never been squeezed before. She was on the bed at that point, on all four, ass completely offered, legs spread wide, head down into a pillow that muffled her screams. I started entering her slowly, but eventually was ramming in and out with all I could muster, eliciting a scream every time I bottomed out. It was so much fun that I would fuck her ass like that at the end of every visit I would ever make, right before sending her home.

* * *

There were many other visits. As I said, I was set to visit Phoenix every two or three weeks to see Billy for a weekend. I would show up on Friday, spend the weekend with him, and elected to stay a couple of extra days to take advantage of my gift. I thanked God I had enough vacation days accumulated at work for it not to be a problem for several months.

Several weeks later, after a couple of visit where I fucked her over and over again, I took Kristin out. Once again, I asked her to come and see me after I spent the weekend with Billy. She showed up at my hotel dressed in the way I asked her to, in a tight black leather miniskirt, and a tight white silk blouse that did nothing to hide her body. She was not wearing a bra, and her small breasts were faintly visible through the silk. I knew she was not wearing panties, and she had a pair of black suede midcalf stiletto boots. She was stunning, and it took all my will not to fuck her on the spot. As a compromise with myself, I had her kneel at my feet and fucked her face until I came in her mouth. After I came and she swallowed it all, we went out to dinner. I had a blast seeing all the male patrons at the restaurant steal glances at the long legs of my date. I had Kristin flash several customers, crossing and uncrossing her legs. I had her suck on a pickle, after dipping it in her pussy and getting it nice and wet. I had her visit the restrooms a few times, ensuring that every male customer would get a good peek at her legs. I had her give a tit show to the waiter when he brought the addition. I almost had her give him a tip in the form of a blowjob, but decided that tonight was not the night for that kind of adventure. Back to the hotel, I fucked her thoroughly, after asking her to tell me what she thought the male customers in the restaurant must have thought. I finished off in her ass, as usual.

* * *

On my next trip a few weeks later, I indulged in a long-held fantasy. Again, I asked Kristin to come and visit me after my weekend with Billy, and this time to bring with her the wedding dress that she wore at her and Dave’s wedding. She showed up at the hotel, disappeared in the restroom to change, and came out almost half an hour later looking like a wet dream in white. The dress was white satin, cut rather short for a wedding dress, showing a good amount of leg a few inches above her knees down, encased in white stockings that plunged into white high heels. I fucked her from behind, dress flipped over her back as she leaned over the dresser in the room. I called up some room service for us afterwards; when the clerk showed up, I made Kristin answer the door, and tip him with a sultry kiss that slowly morphed into a blowjob, with Kristin on her knees in front of that poor boy who seem not to know what to do. Before he could come, I stopped them, and whispered something in Kristin’s ear. She stood up, turned around, and lifted her dress to reveal her naked perfect ass framed by white garters. “Do I look good enough to fuck?” she asked in her best vamp voice. The boy nodded, speechless, and Kristin bend over on the bed, and motioned for him to come closer. He stole me a look, and seeing that I was agreeable to this new development, he lined up behind Kristin and proceeded to shove his cock in her cunt from behind. He later came all over her back, adding new cum stains to her wedding dress.

* * *

I enjoyed seeing another man taking advantage of my ex-wife so much that on my next trip, I upped the ante. When she showed up for my post-weekend visit, we went out. I had asked her to wear a short dress with heels, stockings, and garter belt, and to overdo her makeup. I took her to a strip club that was holding an amateur night, and registered her for the contest. Most of the contestants were very attractive and altogether quite good; but none could beat Kristin, especially after my suggestion that she be completely uninhibited and do her best to give all the men in the audience the most unforgettable hard-on of their life. She was extraordinary. Moving lasciviously to the music, she peeled off her dress and danced most of the set in her stockings and heels, playing with her breasts and putting herself on display, on her back, legs in the air, pussy exposed to all, pussy lips glistening with what had to be arousal. She flirted shamelessly with the front row customers, asked them to dip their fingers in her cunt, and fingerfuck her. She sucked on many of those fingers. She won hands down. As a victory celebration, I made her blow and fuck the manager of that fine establishment. I had a quick chat with the mollified manager, and after negotiating a suitable arrangement, I modified Kristin’s conditioning. She would not get an urge to come and dance here once a month, always putting on her best show. I made sure that she danced under her real name, to make things more interesting. Of course, part of the deal was for her to suck and fuck the manager and the bouncers.

* * *

Right before my next trip, Gary, a good pal of mine that lived near Phoenix called me up to tell me he was getting married. We shot the breeze for a bit, he told me all about his fiancee, and eventually we got around to the bachelor party. His best man was organizing it. He gave me the best man’s phone number, and later that night I called up the fellow, telling him not to worry about the party’s entertainment, that I could provide it. In a happy coincidence, the bachelor party was to happen the weekend of my next visit, so when I showed up in Phoenix, I pulled Kristin aside and, when conditioned, told her about the party. She happened to have a retreat scheduled at work that weekend. I made her cancel, with the suggestion that when she went back to work she would apologize to her boss by offering herself to him, if he was so amenable. I then gave her instructions for the party. Of course, she was to be the entertainment. I knew Gary’s tastes fairly well, and I was pleased to see later that he was almost drooling when Kristin appeared, wearing a long red evening gown with a slit on the side that went right up to her waist, and a pair of impossibly high open-toed spiked heels, also red. Following her instructions, she danced for a while, bringing everyone to a state of intense arousal, teasing, almost stripping, flashing legs, tits, and even giving a sneak peek of ass when she was down on all four on the floor. Instead of stripping, however, she crawled to the future groom sitting on a chair before the makeshift stage, and straightening up in front of him gave him a torrid kiss on the lips. She then whispered something in his ear that made him blush a bright red, and they both stood up and disappeared in an adjoining room. I smiled, knowing full well that Kristin was blowing Gary and then offering the rest of her body. As I said, I knew Gary, so I made sure her asshole was properly lubed. Forty-five minutes later, they came out, disheveled, with Kristin’s face dripping with what had to be semen. She put the music back on, and proceeded to complete her dance, this stripping completely. She ended her routine her back to the crowd, straight-legged, bent over at the waist with her hands on the floor. We could all see a trail of semen sneak its way down from her pussy and her ass, and the audience hooted loudly. The rest of the evening saw Kristin blowing all the guests at the party, many going for seconds to sample her amazing mouth. By the time the party wound down, she had given twenty-four blowjobs. When the time came to leave, she pulled Gary in a tight embrace at the door, and gave him a soul-snatching kiss that lasted a good minute. She then slipped a piece of paper in his hand, and she and I left. The piece of paper, which I had dictated, held a hastily scribbled message: “Dear Gary, thanks for a wonderful evening. If you ever feel lonely, call me, XXX-YYY-ZZZZ. I get wet just thinking about feeling your cock in my ass again. Kisses, Kristin.”

* * *

Eventually, I had my fill. Not of sex with Kristin, obviously. Who would get sick of a pretty blonde with no inhibitions, ready to do absolutely anything you asked at the drop of a well-chosen word? It is the revenge bit that got old. I just did not have it in me anymore to think of new ways to humiliate her. My therapist would say that I had finally worked through my issues.

Not that I let her off the hook so easily. One weekend, I changed Kristin’s conditioning so that she would actually be aware of what she did when she was conditioned, but be unable to resist or tell anyone about her situation. After the initial shock, she gave me a look that was pure hate. I smiled, and told her to get down on her knees and fuck my cock with her mouth. She obediently knelt and started to unzip my pants. She would have killed me had she been able to, and I kept on smiling as she dutifully pull my cock out and started sucking me off. And then I made a final conditioning change.

“Kristin, listen to me, but continue fucking my cock. You will hear what I say next and know it to be true.” I took a deep breath. “Every week, for the rest of your life, you will get a craving for cock. The craving will start on Wednesday, it will get worse and worse until Saturday night, when the need to have sex with a man will be unbearable. You will have to have sex with a man and come before Sunday at dawn. There are conditions, however. The craving can only be satisfied by a man with whom you never had sex. Moreover, from now on, you can only come if a man comes deep in your ass, while his hips are pressed against your asscheeks.”

Kristin’s eyes widened in disbelief and fear as she absorbed what I told her. I had just condemned her to be a slut for the rest of her life, possibly destroying her marriage, not to mention her ass, in the process.

I continued. “One exception to the rule is me. If you see me on a Saturday before you have satisfied your craving, then you will need to get me to come in your ass to satisfy your craving.” I figured it would be very interesting to see what she would do to seduce me, to get me to fuck her ass.

She suddenly pounced and sucked my cock deep in her throat, gagging slightly. I was soon overwhelmed by the sensations. God, she was a fantastic cocksucker.

The future was bright, at least for me. Plus, with a few well-chosen pictures from her adventures, it should not be too difficult to convince a judge to grant me full custody of Billy.