The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kara’s survival training part 2

By Tamedwolf

Day four of Kara’s survival was almost over. She rode with Jack deeper in to the mountains, with Demon, Jack’s dog leading the way. The day had been as most on this trip had been. Riding for a while, followed by a mediation secession, where Jack would hypnotize her and reinforce his suggestions. This would be followed by a feeding in which Kara would suck off both Jack and Demon, drinking there to nourish her own body. Kara loved this. A few days earlier, she’d always detested oral sex, but now, she knew that cum, all cum was good for her.

Jack and Kara got the tents up quickly and then started cooking dinner. As always, dinner was light and this left Kara hungry, but she knew how to deal with this. But before she could get Jack’s cock free from his pants, he stopped her and suggested another mediation secession.

Kara sat back and allowed her mind to drift away to the sounds of Jack’s words. Jack smiled as she slipped away in to this state. She just sat there, her eyes open but staring blankly ahead. Her mind was totally open to suggestions. For the last few days, Jack had been programming her to enjoy eating cum. She now craved it, but she didn’t realize it. More then that, he’d been able to get her to open herself to eating all cum, not just human. She now knew with out a doubt, that all cum was good for her. He wanted to have some more fun and open her up a little more. He’d been working to make her realize that she could act and dress, or undress, to create arousal in him, as a way of feeding more often. Now he wanted more, not just oral pleasures. He wanted her to give herself to him. He’d need to make her open to more suggestions. He smiled as she sat and accepted his words, his suggestions, and his commands as absolute fact.

Morning of day 5

Kara woke up and looked around the tent. Jack was still asleep. She smiled and decided to let him have a few more minutes. Demon, who had been asleep looked at her and panted. Kara got up on to all fours and moved to him. She began rubbing him and rolled him on to his back. Demon knew what was coming nest and his cock automatically began to emerge from it sheath and take life in her hands. Kara lowered her mouth and began to suck the life juice from him. As her head bobbed up and down, her mind raced. She kept thinking about sex. It had been a good while since she’d been fuck by anyone. Her pussy felt so empty. Even though she loved the taste of cum and loved getting it, she knew that her body could absorb cum that was shot in to her pussy.... Or even her ass. Ass, why had she thought that. She hated anal sex, but if it meant getting cum, she didn’t seem to care.

She continued to work Demon’s cock when she realized that something was rubbing her pussy. Her mind wanted to stop and look around, but something in her head told her to suck the cock until it came. The something that was rubbing her was moving towards her lips, probing its way in to her. The pleasure was wonderful. Her mind was filling with a dizzying lust as the something pushed its way in to her. She wanted to react, but she knew that she must satisfy the cock in her mouth and feed from it. Her mind finally connected to dots and she moaned as Jack’s cock began to pump in and out of her. Demon lost himself and began filling Kara’s mouth. She drank greedily as Jack pounded her pussy. She pulled her head off of Demon and screamed as the orgasm overtook her. Her body shivered and then she was reward as Jack filled her with his cum.

He pulled out of her and sat back, a devilish grin on his face. Deep in her mind, something told her that she’d been taken against her will. She’d not asked him to do this to her. If she’d wanted him, she’d have sucked him off. But she smiled as the suggestions took over her thought. Jack had been good enough to feed her pussy. Her pussy had been hungry and she needed it fed.

‘All cum is good cum.’, she thought to herself.

“Thank you, I need that.” She said to him as she lowered her head and milked Demon’s cock for the last few drops of cum.

“Not a problem, You can’t just go around nude all day and not expect me to fuck you.", Jack responded, watching her move from Demon over to him. Kara lowered her head and milked his cock for the last little bit of cum, then began to lick his cock clean. She found that she loved the taste of her own pussy on him.

In her mind, his words struck a cord. If she were nude all the time, he’d want to fuck her. Yes, that was the key she needed to hear.

Later...

They broke camp and began to ride further down the trail. Kara’s nude form bounced around on the saddle. Jack’s eyes stayed on her, watching her breasts bouncing around and her ass slapping against the saddle. For Kara, the feeling of her naked pussy rubbing against the saddle and her ass being slapped by it was keeping her in a constant state of arousal. Her mind was filled with images of sex and cocks. Jack would try to tell her about some of the natural highlights along the trail, but she kept changing the subject of conversation back to sex. He smiled, knowing that his suggestions were in complete control of her mind now. She was becoming obsessed with sex and cum.

They stopped at a creek for lunch and mediation secession. The ride had been long for a change. Kara feed from his cock, Jack fell asleep. She smiled as he laid there, his limp cock sticking out of his pants. Kara walked down along the creek for a bit and stopped, lying down and stretching out in the grass. The sun felt so good against her naked skin. She laughed as she thought about how she used to be. So shy and hated sex and cum. She had been so stupid.

Demon walked up to her and began sniffing at her. She pulled him to her so that he was strattleing her face. She raised her head and began to feed. Demon held his place as she milked him. After a short while, he came, but moved so that his cock was pulled out of her mouth, spraying her face with his seed. She laughed. Demon, having been spent, walked off in the direction of Jack. She smeared the cum around on her face and neck. Something in her head told her that the cum was good for her skin.

She lay there for a good while, half asleep, then woke up, feeling a dark presence near her. She looked around and saw a large dark wolf emerging from some bushes. His eyes were locked on her. She froze with fear.

‘Run.’ She thought. She slowly rolled over and got to all fours when she hear the growl. She froze. She could see the wolf out of the corner of her eye moving towards her. Fear paralyzed her. The wolf began to sniff at her. His nose touched her ass cheeks and she felt him pushing his was in to her crack. She winced. The creature moved around her and sniffed at her face. He licked her face and she realized that her face was still covered with the most dry doggy cum. The wolf licked a couple of more times. AS he moved on around her, she could see that his cock was becoming erect. In her mind, she realized that his knew that she had been sexually used by a dog. Her face was covered with his scent..with his cum. She had been marked by Demon as his property, and now there was another that was here to take her as his property.

Somehow the idea of being a dog’s property comforted her and aroused her. The wolf moved behind her and its tongue began to moisten her pussy lips. After a moment, she didn’t need his tongue; she was becoming wet on her own. She jerked as the wolf mounted her. His cock pushing its way deep in to her. She groaned as he began to work her. Kara could feel his cock swelling inside her. His knot swelled up and locked him to her. She couldn’t help but enjoy it. It seemed like hours passed before the wolf finally filled her with his cum, but not before Kara had experienced three delicious orgasms of her own.

‘All cum is good cum’, she thought automatically.

The wolf stayed inside her for a few more minutes until his knot had shrank. He then pulled out, growled a couple of times then darted off in to the forest. Kara just stayed there, on all fours with Demon’s cum on her face and the wolf’s cum dripping out of her pussy. She didn’t know what to think. A wolf had just raped her, but something inside her told her that the wolf had been nice to satisfy her need for sex and her craving for cum. She stayed there for a little while longer until she heard Jack calling for her. She jumped to her feet and ran to him.

After telling him the story of what had happened, the two got back on to the horses and began to ride. She’d wanted to jump in the creek, but Jack had told her not too. As they rode, he explained why.

“You should leave the cum on your skin. It’s good for you. The vitamins and minerals are absorbed by your skin and It’s health. Haven’t you ever heard a guy say that to you?", Jack said.

“Yeah, but I thought it was just some guy thing to degrade women.”

“Many guys say it for that reason, but in reality, cum is very good for the skin.” Jack smiled as he talked. He had been planting suggestions about this.

Later that night

The two had eaten and Kara had fed from Jack and Demon. This was followed by Meditation secession. Afterwards, Jack needed to test her on a few things.

“Kara.” He asked, “When you told me about the wolf, today, you said that he raped you. Do you still feel that way about what happened.”

“No...I don’t. I think he was just aroused by the doggy cum on me. He couldn’t help it. Besides I was horny anyway and needed a good fuck.”

“Good, I would hate for you to have something bad happen to you while you’re under my care.".

She smiled at him for his concern for her well being. She felt her face and felt Demon’s dried cum on it. The wolf’s cum had dried all around her pussy and ass. Jack saw what she was thinking about.

“You can wash off tomorrow, it get more to rub in to your skin.", he said to her in a soft voice. " I remember in college, a girl from one of the sorieties would came to the frat house. She liked to get naked and have us all jack off on to her. She’d have her face and chest covered with cum.”

“MMMMM, sounds nice.” She purred. “Too bad there aren’t a bunch of guys here. I might just try it.”

Jack laughed, “I can’t cum that much. I’d have to be a horse to produce that much cum.”

They laughed and made love before sleep finally took them.

Day 6

Jack woke up. Something seemed wrong. He looked over and saw that Kara was gone. Demon was lying there. His cock was wet. He knew that she’d fed before she left the tent. He got up, not bothering to dress and stepped out of the tent. Kara was tending to the fire and making him breakfast. She looked up at him and smiled. She ran over to him. Her beautiful nude form was covered in something. Her face, hair and chest were wet with cum.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I wanted to see what it would be like.” She said, her head motioning towards the two horses. “They taste wonderful, but not as good as you.”

She dropped to her knees and took his erect cock in to her mouth. The sight of her cum covered body sent him to a quick orgasm. His suggestions were firmly fixed in her. He thought about the next two days. He’d be taking her back to the cabin and to her new life. He thought about a name. John. That was the name of the man that would be receiving this wonderful treat of a woman. He smiled as her cum covered face looked up and their eyes met. She only wanted to please and be rewarded with a belly full of cum.

“Good girl”

After the Training was over.

Kara came in to the Ranger’s Office early. Debbie, her best friend, ran over to her.

“So how was it.”

“Wonderful!” Kara exclaimed. " I understand why I saw you with David before I left.”

“You saw us?”

“Yes, I saw you in his office, feeding from him.” Kara said with a smile.

“mmmmm Yes, feeding.” Debbie purred. The word, feeding, striking a cord with in her adjusted mind.

David leaned out of his office door and called Kara inside. She ran quickly to his office and stood at attention in front of him. He walked over and closed the door.

“I guess your hungry this morning.” He asked as he pulled out his cock and presented it to her. She dropped to her knees and took it in to her hungry mouth. The door opened and Debbie walked in and sat on the desk and watched her friend as she drank from her boss.

“Kara, Debbie has moved in with me. I think you should be the same, but I’m thinking that you’d be happy with John.”

Kara’s mind raced at the possibilities. She’d save all that money on her bills, plus she’d have him to feed her, everyday and night.

“Yes. I’d love that.” She responded as she milked his now limp cock for a few more drops of cum.

With that, Debbie walked to the door and opened it. John walked in and looked down on her.

“Girls, why don’t you get undressed.", David said. Both girls stood and stripped quickly. Kara knelt before John and freed his cock. She began to pleasure him as the door opened again. She looked over to see Jack enter the room with a big dark dog. She gasps as she realized that it was the wolf that had taken her out in the mountains.

“Kara, I have a gift for you. He has been trained and will serve John well, just as you will serve him well. His name is Master.” Jack said to her.

Kara looked at the wolf. She felt so submissive. Both to the wolf and to John. She looked up to John and he motioned towards the wolf. She moved to him and began to run her hands through his fur. Kara was surprised when another wolf entered the room and walked over to Debbie. Debbie immediately got on to all fours and reached under to pleasure the wolf. Kara did the same to Master. Debbie turned and her wolf mounted her, taking her in front of everyone. Kara was surprised, she’d never seen Debbie naked before, let alone doing anything like this. But in her head, she felt very comfortable with this. She turned and allowed Master to mount her. His cock filled her up and she felt incredible. John moved and positioned himself so his cock was in her mouth. Kara felt that all was right in the world. Her John was feeding her mouth and her Master was feeding her pussy. She could see Debbie out of the corner of her eye. She had David and her wolf in her too. As the first orgasm of the day overtook her, she smiled. She was always going to have enough to eat now.