The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katherine Anne and me

Author: Polo

E-mail:

Chapter 1

I couldn’t believe my luck. Meeting the lovely Katherine Anne right on the street! I had seen her videos for some time by then. In fact, it was one of my guilty pleasures in YouTube. This young and bratty hypnotist was not only quite funny, she also had a very good skill. I loved how she flawlessly passed from a chatty-highschool tone of flirty, harmless fun, to an assertive, almost steely mood when she looked at you right in the eye and started making some kind of fast talk. Plus, she loved to play games with her subject’s minds. Often times I watched some of her updates and ended waking up in a daze, not remembering anything of what had been in them. The first time this happened, I tell you, it was a bit scary. I found myself staring, dumbfounded, at the frozen little images of the clips YT suggested at the end of the one I had just seen. I mean, I had seen it, hadn’t I? I was feeling a bit lost, yet warm and wanting to stay just a bit more in that little cocoon my mind was emerging of. Finally, I realized I could check the small caps in the timeline bar without actually playing the clip, so I would be sure not to fall into a “slipping” state of mind... because I was sure SOMETHING had happened. I did my check, and all I could see was a fixed shot of Katherine talking and gazing into the camera, into my eyes. Pretty innocent stuff; YT girls do that all the time. But I somehow knew, in my mind, that if I played the clip again, the same thing would happen! I guessed I had been kind of “in the zone”. And a warm tingling came all over my body at the thought.

Obviously she had meant to “trance” the viewer of that particular clip, probably as a treat for one of her many friends (they appeared in the other vids, falling faultlessly under her spell). Had I been hypnotized, then? I mean, most of her vids were about hypnosis and hypnosis was the thing that drove me to watch them in the first place. Somehow, I didn’t have a problem with being hypnotized by her, assuming that’s what had happened. In fact, I was feeling kind of exhilarated and happy. Not to mention well-rested, after being “out” of the real world for just 10 minutes... which had managed to take out all the tension and tiredness of a long day at work. Yes, Katherine has that kind of power. It felt so good to know that hypnosis could help me with that, making me feel good. Trancing. Hypnotized...

Anyway! I had also seen the other clips, where she zapped some of her teenage friends, both male and female, into doing anything she suggested to them. It was fun to see grown-up kids twice her size fall under her control... and then do the most ridiculous things you can do in front of a woman, like being unable to lift a feather from the ground, or feeling weak all of a sudden, or not having the strength or the will to raise from a chair. She smiled playfully every single time, knowing very well the effects her hypnotic power had on them all, then used her seemingly innocent hands and words to send them under again, and again. The boys, specially, couldn’t help but smile when they realized the joke was on them. I was secretly envious of them. Who could have thought this mousy, bratty girl could reign over them so easily?

I left some thank-you comments on Katherine’s YT account, and she responded them kindly like she always did with people who declared their amazement. I didn’t talk about this in my comments, but I was also starting to have some wild dreams about her. Don’t know exactly what they were about, but sometimes I just found myself awakening in a sweat in the middle of the night, having the glimpse of an image: Katherine looking seriously at me, then waving her hand in front of my eyes. Also, on those ocassions, I noticed that on waking up I was sporting a tremendous erection.

I was feeling some guilt actually, because I was pretty sure her videos were all vanilla; she never did mention sex in them. She didn’t even mention having a boyfriend, no matter how well-looking her male subjects could be. I knew that I found her attractive somehow, she was pretty in a matter-of-fact, run-of-the-mill way. But of course having a mind control fetish like I do, well developed since childhood, surely had something to do with this. The truth was, this girl seemed to be basically a magician apprentice with a side-hobby as a hypnotist, and nothing more. She couldn’t be really responsible of provoking those dreams on me; I guess it was more of a combination of her skills and my hidden submissive side. When I gaze at an attractive woman in the street, I’m always fearful of being caught, and often times I do! I can’t talk to them, even when they smile expressing they know I lust over them. I think I ended having a huge foot fetish because of my shyness: I’m always looking down in front of these beauties. One of the nice things of watching girls in videos is that you don’t feel the weight of their stare on you, and you don’t have to hide that you’re actually checking them out. I mean, of course Katherine stared at me in her update clips, but she couldn’t really see me, you know! Actually, I secretly wished she could. It was like the effect some news anchors have on you: if they’re attractive, as the TV station always makes sure they are, you tend to trust them more and eat whatever trash they feed you with.

Katherine’s skin was always pretty covered up on screen, but as I connected the dots from several clips I managed to grasp she was quite short in height and, like many girls her size, seemed to have decent tits and a well-rounded ass. Her blondish freckles were lovely, as was her smile. And the eyes were really something. Maybe they wouldn’t if it wasn’t for the hypnosis, but the way she looked at you just made you stare at them. They’re in some shade of dark brown, I think, and can look directly at you without flinching, whenever she begins giving you instructions. Some people comment that she looks a bit like Emma Stone.

Anyway, I started having this kinda hot dream of which I just remembered some tiny parts. Apparently the thing was, I was walking down some street and there she was in a corner, some books in her hand like any other college freshman, chatting with someone. I recognized her and ran to her and started to try to make some kind of groupie talk. She would look at me in my embarassment and say something in a way of recognition that made me all excited. I -or she- started to talk about how cool it would be for me to be hypnotized by her right then and there. We agreed on that. And then she started talking really fast, and the realisation of what was about to happen only added to my sense of weakness before her... A couple of times I woke up from this dream with a stain in my underpants, still rock hard. I then strolled to the bathroom and, already free from the dream, but still very horny, started to play a mental edit of all the dommes clips I had watched in YT and other sites, going through my favorite catchphrases of all of them, their stares, hand movements and in some cases even some feet shots, because you know dommes are all about people adoring every part of their bodies. But from Katherine, I only remembered her gaze and a wry smile while she intoned her fast-talk induction. Her eyes fixed on me. The slurred words in her Texan accent. It then took me less than a minute to come, profusely. Wow!

As I said, I was feeling a bit guilty after these dream escapades. I was putting hot sexuality flavor on a barely legal hypnoteuse! Did she do this to flaunt herself? Was she really an exhibitionist, like so many girls who film herselves on YouTube? She seemed like a really normal person, still not entirely conscious of her flirty side, candidly open in her stories and accounts of hypnotic experiments. Plus, she didn’t dolly up really, like so many self-called “princesses” do these days. Katherine was so obviously not taking part in that team of near-perfect Heathers. She was a normal, middle-of-the-road teen, with a normal taste in clothes, and she wasn’t really enhancing her looks. All her clips were basically close-ups of her face talking to some tiny camera, supposedly mounted on a laptop computer. The vid wasn’t high quality really, the lighting tended to vary a bit too much, or be not enough to see much of anything behind her. She often commented on how not-dressed-for-the-occasion she was, and she was right, ha ha! Usually hypnoteuses are so self-aware about their image, trying to project some kind of self-confidence, or just for erotic reasons. They seemed way more conscious of their charms than my Katherine; they used to dress like Eastern seductresses working their enchantments, or at least like smart saleswomen doing their pitch, always trying to be in charge.

With Katherine it was the opposite: she smiled a bit too much and was obviously nervous by being on camera. Maybe it was this same normal-ness what made her so effective. You didn’t doubt her good intentions; you almost wished she had a hidden agenda somewhere. Of course this says more about the viewer than about the person making those videos. I usually read comments by men as obviously horny as me, praising her sympathy and looks with little subtlety. She always answered their calls casually, ignoring all second-guesses and implications hiding in plain sight: “Baby you can do me anytime”, things like that.

I always intended to be polite and make just vanilla talk, I didn’t want to be identified with those wankers... even if deep inside I was feeling the same side effects. Anyway, I masturbated to a couple of my favorite Katherine vids (there! I said it) for some months. Strangely enough, one of them was just her talking to the camera about her new home. And then something incredible happened.

Somehow, I decided to follow one of my favorite rock bands to Dallas. They were on tour near my hometown, and I had the chance to see them quite close from home. For some reason I decided that their show in Dallas would be bigger and somehow better. It was just a one-hour flight, and I planned my weekend carefully. I decided to travel alone; reserved plane and hotel from my PC; and somehow, don’t ask me how, didn’t think of using the same method to reserve my show ticket. It just never crossed my mind.

Having been in Dallas just once, I rehearsed most of my moves in the city before leaving home. Arriving at noon, I would check in my hotel first thing, then have a walk downtown and afterwards taking the right bus to go see my concert. Everything went as planned; the fly arrived on time, I left the airport with just my backpack and took a taxi to the hotel. The room was nice; I showered and avoided the temptation of the comfortable bed and TV; I wanted to take a look at the town.

I took a colorful avenue that led directly downtown and enjoyed looking at people and buildings. After walking for maybe ten minutes, I felt the sudden urge of turn right at the next corner. Didn’t know where that would lead, given that I didn’t really know this part of the town. But then I said “What the Hell, I’m here on my own anyway”. I did my turn.

I felt relieved almost instantly, even as there was nothing that would obviously lead anyone to feel that way, nor anything bad about the avenue I had just left to do this path. Now I was on a simple street with clothing shops and low buildings, which let sunlight bathe much of the street. There were people coming and going, pretty much my idea of what Downton would be. I seemed to be near some college district, because there were twenty-somethings everywhere. I even gazed at a couple of beauties going in and out of the shops.

Then, at the next corner, I saw a girl talking to what seemed to be a TV crew. They were three young men, one of them holding a camera and another one of those giraffe-mikes for outdoor shooting. The young woman that seemed to be their center of attention was average-tall, a bit on the short side, well-proportioned, dressed in a normal flowered blouse and some jeans that make her legs look a bit on the thick side. She also had a mane of curly hair that hid her face from my direction, she was talking to the man holding the camera.

Then she turned her head and gazed directly at me. It was Katherine Anne! I just couldn’t believe it. My heart skipped a beat. Then it started to pump faster. I sped up and made a beeline among the crowd forming around them, to watch her up close. She had turned her head again, talking to the camera.

As I stepped almost beside her, I confirmed it was her. She was holding some kind of chain watch in her hand, showing it, it was obviously an interview of some kind. Would she use it on anyone right there? Wow! For a moment I felt myself flushing red. But no one was paying attention at this young man with a backpack. Everyone was fixed at her. She was talking about the elements used in an induction; hence the watch, which she never used in the vids.

As soon as the third guy said “cut” I jumped at my opportunity. “Excuse me, you are Katherine Anne, right?” I said with a trembling voice. At the same moment, she was talking to the TV guy: “Don’t cut just yet”. She then turned around and looked right at me. A dazzling smile appeared on her face. And it was directed at me!

“Heyyy! Do I know you?” My God, it was those eyes, the same gaze but even brighter. It was just too much! I smiled dumbly and introduced myself. “My name is Gene, but I commented in your videos with a nickname. I’m genelovesjezebel” I said, realizing on the spot how submissive that sounded. Would she remember me from my comments?

“Well hi Gene! Long time no see!” She laughed. “Where are you from?” I mentioned my birthplace.

“Gee, that’s a bit far huh? What are you doing in Dallas?”

I opened my mouth while rambling through my mind for the right answer. Gosh. I was having a blank, right there and then! Why was I in Dallas, anyway? I just couldn’t remember for the sake of God. I was feeling like standing at a table for my oral exams, and yet at the same time I knew there was nothing in Katherine’s tone to make me feel like that, so nervous and weak. I looked at her like she could give me the answer. Her eyes were gazing directly at me, just inches from my face, and in my stupor they seemed to grow even larger. She never blinked. Her expression was that of someone who’s waiting for you to give them the right answer. Right then, I felt my open mouth beginning to form a sentence out loud. I realized what it meant as I was pronouncing it.

“I always wanted to be hypnotized on the street” was my incredible answer.

She wasn’t surprised. In fact, she didn’t miss a beat.

“Good! How would you like that to happen?”

“Huh... I dunno... Anyway you want it?” I kept gazing into her eyes, knowing by the wrinkles forming around them that she was smiling.

“OK Gene. But before we go into that, tell me, do you feel like this happened before somehow? A feeling of déja vu, perhaps?” She was kind of shrugging and her eyes were just slits, a funny smile forming on her lips.

I pondered on that. Had I been there already? If not, why was I feeling like I had?

“I dunno... It feels like something coming from a dream”. I think I heard someone gasping behind me.

“Gooood. How convenient. You know, I’m having a hypnosis show right across the street tonight. I was just doing a promotion interview for the local news. Would you like to pose as my subject right now?”

I was so surprised by the whole situation, for a moment I didn’t know what to say. Could I be so lucky? I was feeling in trance already. Her eyes were at the same time innocent and smart... Wait, I had to answer something. What was the question anyway? I guessed I could always say “Yes”. It was the easiest thing to do. It was the right thing to do.

“Yeah...” I mumbled, and heard some laughs behind me. But Katherine didn’t stop staring at me, and I couldn’t care about the others anyway.

“OK Gene” she said. “Nice for you to come here”. Something in her expression made me understand she was about to shake hands. Was this conversation over already? My gaze never left her eyes, but I just knew she was extending her hand. I did the same, never breaking eye contact. Suddenly I felt electricity—her hand was taking mine by the wrist and, instead of shaking on it, was bringing it up until it was floating inches from my face. Now I was looking at my own palm in the air.

“Focus on your hand” she was talking really fast now, “as it comes towards your face your eyelids feel heavy, really heavy, and you’ll be ready to enter a state of deep sleep as soon as it touches your face”. I heard some snapping and, sure enough, I was seeing my own hand coming on to hypnotize me! I just couldn’t believe it. I was supposed to feel exhilarated at such dramatic yet lucky turn of events. Yet, I was feeling like I was in the middle of some dream, barely hearing outside noise. And I wanted to end with that so much. I wanted to keep dreaming and going down and forget everything around me and rest, which I so deserved. Was I really thinking this, or was she...?

“SLEEP!” came Katherine’s voice in a fierce tone, while she pressed my hand onto my forehead and snapped right next to my ear. My eyes closed and I could feel my head, so heavy now, going down like a ship...

“Keep standing” she said inmediately, grabbing my shoulder with her hand. Now her voice was much more sharp, projecting inside my mind like the only thing I could sense now, the rest of the noises were just in the background, and I didn’t care. It was so easy and calm to be in a trance right there, with Katherine taking care of everything. I’m sure I smiled at the relaxation I was feeling all over my body. Being hypnotized was so easy. I just had to stand there, receiving her instructions, floating in my cloud.

“You’re doing very well, Gene” she said in this new matter-of-fact, nonchalant tone of voice. “From now on, until I tell you so, your conscious mind won’t pay any attention to what we’re talking”. And then I stood there for some time, eyes closed, floating somewhere, while I heard her voice talking and talking... and even mine too, answering her questions. I didn’t know what they were and, to be frank, I didn’t care. I was in my own place now, like back to the womb. She was in charge now and I didn’t have to worry about anything for a while...

“Three, two, one. Wide awake”. I opened my eyes a little bit, like shaking cobwebs off. “Hellooo!” she was saying while smiling brightly at me, as I had seen her do in her vids. “Tell me, what was your name?” I opened my mouth to talk and then froze. I couldn’t remember my name! Wow!

“Do you know what is happening?” she asked me after a few moments.

“I can’t remember my name for the sake of God” I said, and people laughed with admiration.

“And why is that?”

“Because you hypnotized me?” I told her right away.

“Exactly. And now you SLEEP again” her hand gave a sudden tug, bringing my arm down, my head following suit. I could feel it bouncing against my chest while she fast-talked again. I didn’t register what she was saying; in fact, I was busy remembering that a few seconds ago, when she had put me under again, she had snapped again next to my ear. I was guessing there was a combination between the fog in my mind, the rat-tat-tat of her words echoing through it, and the loud, brisk snap that was taking me into unconsciousness. I realized I could do nothing about it. I was hypnotized, and it was part of the hypnosis that the hypnotist held control, and I was the one being controlled. Katherine Anne was controlling my mind. I sighed, then heard someone snoring and people laughing out loud.

“...Three!” I raised my head and opened my eyes, which felt kind of heavy now. This time I remembered my name, but couldn’t count my fingers well. You know the routine. The first time I was counting, she did something between my sixth and my... what was that one? She had snapped. She snapped again. I couln’t remember. I was having eleven fingers now. Then, I could only count “one” to any of my fingers. Then, the only word I could say was “one”!

“People will watch this news bit in all of Dallas. It’s your chance to leave a message in television!”

“Mmmm... one? One. Oneoneoneoneone. Damn! One”. I couldn’t think of another word. People were hysterical.

Katherine looked at me and I got lost in her eyes instantly. “You can talk now. You will tell the viewers what I’m doing with you right now. Say it” SNAP

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Say what?” The TV guy was helding the microphone under my chin now.

“Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

“Good. And this can happen to you too!” Katherine now smiled like a cat, gazing into the camera. “Come see us tonight at 9PM!” As she started giving directions to find the theater, I saw her arm raising until her small hand was in front of my eyes. She lifted a finger without even looking at me. I concentrated on it. Her nails weren’t painted. I knew she was twenty years old now, but her hand was still the hand of a teenager.

Then the fingers snapped. A thick blanket embraced my tired shoulders, and a familiar feeling sent me down and down, and down. Again.

When she counted me out of my trance for the final time, Katherine checked briskly that I was really awake and then kept on talking with the camera guys, paying no attention at me. I realized that was it. Suddenly she motioned to her back and everyone started crossing the street. Hazily, I followed. I stumbled on the first two or three steps until I really remembered who I was and what I had been doing there.

There, right across the street, was the entrance of the theater. Now I could see a small poster with Katherine’s face on it, offering a magic show. There were some cards and drawings of eyes all around it.

“Hey Gene! Don’t forget to come here tonight. 9 o’clock sharp!” She had turned to talk to me again. I looked at her, dumbfounded, and nodded. She repressed a laugh and waved at me with her hand, then kept on her discussion on camera angles with the TV crew. People had stopped paying attention to me and I understood it was my cue to leave.

I walked back to the hotel pondering on what I just had experienced. The ten-block walk passed in a minute, I was already in my room before I really thought about it. The bed was still there, inviting. I bent down to take off my sneakers and saw a tent had formed in my jogging shorts! I felt my cheeks going all red in a rush. I had had an erection right on the street! And probably both Katherine and the others had seen it! I sensed the head of my penis through the cloth with my hand. It was throbbing hard, and my body moved back at the contact. I just couldn’t believe it!

There was just so much information going on in my head; my mind was tired now, I knew I had to rest. I just let myself fall at the center of the bed. I didn’t even care looking for the pillow. I sensed my body relaxing on the soft mattress and tried to project in my mind the minutes I had spent with Katherine Anne. Of course my erection was still there and I started massaging it matter-of-factly. I now remembered Katherine’s tiny hand pressing the back of my neck and massaging it slowly as my hand had flown towards my face sending me really deep into hypnosis. It was like I was feeling it again right now. I let out a deep sigh and my back arched, as my organ was getting ready to spill out love jism for my young Texas hypnoteuse. I didn’t feel ashamed, just filled with lust for her. Right then, for some reason I felt the need to talk out loud. Didn’t know why. I opened my mouth without knowing what to say, then I heard myself whispering “Katherine Anne is controlling my mind”.

I just couldn’t believe it! And then I said it again, a bit louder. I was blurting out something right from the depths of my unconscious mind, and I had no idea about it! My dick was getting even harder. Somehow I felt comfortable repeating my catchphrase, and kept saying it again, always a bit louder. “Katherine Anne is controlling my mind!” I said it again and again, starting to shout it now, because the tension in my groin was almost unbearable and I was moaning really. But before anyone could hear from outside the room, and just about thirty seconds since I had started my new mantra, I felt the thrust motions of my pelvis and suddenly I was coming all over my right hand. Somehow I managed to catch it all there and then stumbled to the bathroom, gasping, to clean myself. Was I responding to some post-hypnotic suggestion? I wondered, minutes later, as I caressed my flushed face with some towel.

As I stepped back into the bed it was like my eyes were half-shut already, I was so tired now. I passed out with my clothes on, feeling as if part of my conscious mind was gone through the toilet with those last drops of hot semen milked out of my hypno-memories. I couldn’t do as if nothing had happened; in fact, I was somehow glad it had. Katherine Anne had just owned me right on the street, in front of all those people, and I had let that happen, oblivious to whatever side effects that could cause on my horny self.