The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katherine Anne and me

Author: Polo

E-mail:

Chapter 2

I awoke suddenly at 8 PM sharp; in an instant I passed from being deeply asleep to feel completely awake, wanting to leave the bed inmediately. I took a shower and picked up the best shirt and pants I had in my backpack. Ten minutes later, neatly dressed and with my hair finely combed, I hit the street and started to retrace the walk towards the place where I had met Katherine. I was afraid of being lost in the way, but somehow I managed to get there as fast as if I had had a map. Whatever Katherine Anne had done to my mind, she had made sure not having it lose its sense of orientation.

It was night already and the place looked really different. The street was almost empty and the small theater lights stood out to anyone who happened to walk by. I entered the hall and instantly understood it was too early, there was almost nobody there. Was I invited, or should I buy a ticket? I went to the cashier, a middle-aged woman who in a way beared some resemblance to Katherine Anne.

“I... I want a ticket for the show” I managed to mumble, surprised by the low tone of my voice.

“Which one” she responded sharply.

I looked out the window to the signs. Beside Katherine’s there was another sign for some kind of rock gig.

“Um... The hypnosis show I mean”.

“The magic show? OK. Are you volunteering?”

I shook my head at the odd question. Would I volunteer to be hypnotized again? I hadn’t decided on that yet. I supposed I didn’t want to lose the action. But I was really intrigued about what I had felt that afternoon. I looked at the cashier again.

“It’s because they’re different tickets” she explained.

I pondered on that for a moment.

“Yes, I’m volunteering” I said.

“Twenty bucks”.

I froze. Then I signaled a hand-written sign on the crystal between the cashier and me. “Here it says twelve”.

“That’s the price for the normal audience. If you volunteer, you’ll have to pay extra. You’ll have direct contact with the artist. You want the artist to have direct contact with you, right?”. She talked really fast and unblinking, which reminded me again of Katherine.

I stood still pondering the odds. If I didn’t want to be hypnotized, I could always say no to it later. The other way, supposedly something in my ticket would stop me from changing my mind.

“Well?” Her voice took me out of my stupor.

“I’ll pay the twenty”. She offered a minusculous smile, took the money, and gave me my ticket.

A few minutes later, bored of walking inside the empty hall, I sat on an old sofa and waited for the other people to appear. Slowly, the place started to be filled with boys and girls, most of them my age or younger. I catched random bits of conversation. No one was talking about hypnosis.

Suddenly I felt a hand squeezing my shoulder.

“Hey sleepyhead”. I recognized one of the TV guys standing by my side. Now it was obvious to me that they were in college. They were probably taping all this for some university TV channel.

“Could we make a brief interview with you before the show begins? I’m afraid you weren’t in the best state to talk to us last time” he said, smiling.

I nodded OK and they motioned for me to stand in front of the camera, sitting on a small tripod.

“So... This afternoon we saw you come right out of nowhere and ask Katherine Anne to hypnotize you. And you went really deep into hypnosis. How was the experience?”

“Um... Dreamy, I guess. I don’t remember much, really”.

We talked a bit about my feelings while being under.

“And what made you decide to be hypnotized today?”

“I don’t know... I always wanted to be hypnotized. Also it was cool that it was right on the street, out of nowhere”.

“So you didn’t feel afraid of being hypnotized?”

“No. Why would I?”

He hesitated. “Well, supposedly Katherine Anne could control your mind while you were asleep. Like, make you do anything she wanted”.

“Yeah well that’s OK. I liked the feeling of being hypnotized. I like mind control”. Somehow my mouth was talking before I could do the thinking. But, as soon as I thought about the meaning of what I was saying, I was feeling a deep wave of relaxation brushing over me.

“You like mind control? Wow! Even if it’s performed on yourself?” The guy was genuinely amazed.

“Yeah, I like being mind controlled. Katherine Anne is controlling my mind. I like being hypnotized. It’s a nice feeling... I guess I will volunteer tonight, to be hypnotized”.

“Well it seems you already are” the guy said, lowering his microphone. Then I heard him whispering to the camera guy: “I’m not sure we can use this”.

I just sat there for a few minutes, thinking about those sensations that were coming to me like in a dream. Katherine Anne waving her hand in front of my eyes. Telling me she would control my mind... As I entered a deep hypnosis state, I would obey all her commands. It was like being mind-controlled, really. It was mind control. Hypnosis. Katherine Anne. Control.

Coming out of my daze with a light shake of my head, I waved at the TV guys and made a beeline to the hall door. I was first in line and soon after there was a line of people waiting behind me.

When I entered the empty hall I quickly decided I would sit in the sidelines. I wanted to see the show. After all, I was there to see some live hypnosis, and I had to be awake in order to do that. So I sat on a chair close to the back. It was a medium-sized theater, with a low stage. The place filled quickly.

Some ten minutes later, the lights dimmed and people stopped talking. Some classic spectacle music spilled out the old sound-system: then Katherine Anne made her entrance from the side of the stage. She was wearing a light black dress, low-cut showing some cleavage, and stopping just short of her knees. I noticed also she was wearing dark stockings and some medium-sized heels. The shoes seemed to be open-toed, but I was too far back to see.

“Hiiii! Welcome! Thanks for coming to my magic show” she said in her cheering tone. It was obvious most of the audience knew her. She even got some whistles of appreciation. “You like my new dress? Ta-da!” She joked bending one knee and posing for a moment like a late nignt dancer. She looked so innocent, so lovely! Then she got down to business.

“We will make some hypnosis tonight, I know you’re all here to see that so we’ll leave magic tricks for another day. Anyway! You know all hypnosis is self-hypnosis, and you won’t do anything you really don’t want to do. Be careful with what you really want to do! (Laughs.) Any of you can volunteer so we’ll have some friends but also first-time subjects, the stage is open. Now anyone? Feel free to come onstage people! Come on!”

I knew I wanted to be there now that she encouraged us so frankly to go there and submit to her power. Gosh she looked real good. I gazed at her cleavage from my seat and concluded that short girls have some privileges. Her curls were dancing over her bosom now, as she greeted the courageous people jumping onstage. I paused for a moment, drinking up the view; she really was special. Would she get enough volunteers? As soon as I checked around, I noticed most of the seats in the stage were already filled with anxious, laughing teenagers who were joking to each other while they waited. Some of the girls were really cute and dressed for the occasion, with leggings and open-toed sandals. Somehow I had missed watching them climb to the stage, moving their cute asses. Never mind. I remained in my seat, now eager to watch everything and not missing a single detail. This would be the raw material of my future lonely nights for sure!

“Hmmm... I’m not sure everyone is here yet” Katherine said. “I will begin however, and later I’ll pick up someone who may be hesitating in the audience”. She smiled and I felt a creep going up my spine. I was so excited. I was going to see my first hypnosis live show!

She took out some chairs from the sides of the stage and sat the volunteers on them. There was a lot of chatter in between the volunteers, who seemed to come from the same school, and between them and the audience. Katherine made some “shhh” noises on the microphone and waved at them to keep their attention.

“Now please, everybody listen to me. I want you to sit comfortably, uncross your legs, both feet flat on the ground”. The kids smiled awkwadly while they complied. “Now I want you to put both arms in front of you, like this”. She then guided them through a classical test-induction, the one where you have helium baloons in one hand and a bucket full of sand in the other. Some people in the audience were extending their arms too, to test themselves. I refrained from it, I wanted to see all that was going on.

I noticed she was slowing down her speech, now that the volunteers were all with their eyes closed, while their hands were slightly moving up and down. Some of the guys and one of the girls in leggings took on the suggestion deeply, with their arms further apart than the others. Surely these ones were more suggestible to hypnosis, or had been hypnotized by Katherine before tonight. Was she controlling their minds already? I noticed I was breathing heavily.

She then made them open their eyes and check on their arms. Looks of surprise and laughter all around. Now she was guiding them through a longer, more slurred speech induction about what they would find in hypnosis. There was silence in the crowd and everyone listened to her every word. I found myself leaning forward, raptly listening too. Katherine’s voice sounded really low, almost like a whisper, and I didn’t want to miss any of her words. Who would fall into hypnosis first? My gaze passed through the volunteer’s faces, all kinda gazing down, then posed on Katherine’s serious face, looking directly into the crowd, talking more and more.

I don’t know what happened next, not exactly. I remember my head raising and my eyes opening (when did I close them?) to find Katherine Anne standing right next to me in the aisle! She was waving her hand at me. I had to be polite, so I tried to smile at her, but my face felt stiff, like waking from a nap. She smirked at this and began talking to me again. Her words were echoing through her microphone, which she was holding in her hand, and oozing out of the speakers; it was like there was some dreamy echo between her mouth and my ears, like her words had a split second delay entering my brain. I felt bathed in them.

“Hi Gene! Waky-waky... I thought you were volunteering tonight!” her voice was cheerful again. It was amazing how her tone could go from a high-pitched cheer to a low-intoning matter-of-fact suggestion in a second. “What happened? I know you wanted to be hypnotized”.

“Urghhh...” My mouth was dry. I had to cough a few times in order to regain my speech. She was holding the microphone under my mouth and everybody laughed at my coughs. “I still want to be hypnotized. It’s just that I don’t wanna miss on the show....” At this, people laughed.

“Oh, I didn’t think of that” she intoned, with a worried face. Then she grinned. “I know what we’re gonna do. I will hypnotize you now, very deeply, and then instruct you so that you will remember everything that you do on the stage, so you won’t miss the show really. This is a very special kind of trance, and I know you’re a very suggestible person, so you’ll remember all the instructions I gave you and how easily you reacted to them, doing everything I told you to do. Is that OK?” she smiled. I gratefully nodded. “Then it’s time my brave young man for you to stand up and come with me to the stage, so you can be properly hypnotized!” I stood up and people started clapping. Katherine held my hand.

“Oh, one more thing” she said while lowering her microphone. Her smile faded and she looked me straight in the eye. “You won’t get hard this time”. I didn’t say anything, but a lump formed in my throat. She had noticed! Gosh! Anyway, she didn’t seemed really offended I guess? After all, she was happy to work with me again. The tension disappeared.

Katherine started to walk down the aisle without even looking back. I came in tow, holding her hand. People were standing up to gaze at me more closely. I realized no one had heard her talking to me about my sexual impulses; that was why she had lowered the microphone. People pn the stage were limp on their seats, they were very obviously asleep, completely out. She put another chair at the end of the line.

“Now Gene, as soon as you sit down, you will go into a very deep trance” she said, always looking me in the eye. “You will remember everything afterwards, but for the time being you’ll just do what I say while you go into a sweet deep state of hypnosis for me”. There was that stare again. I didn’t know what to say. She motioned to the chair as a way of letting me gaze away from her eyes. I felt released and thankful, and went to sit on my chair. As soon as I did my eyelids felt very heavy; it was like some heavy fog was dragging me down, starting from my shoulders. It was that wave of relaxation again, and this time I felt happy that I could go with it completely, not having to answer dumb questions from reporters. As I relaxed, my body went into a slump; in a moment my torso was hanging upside down and my hands touched the floor. It wasn’t uncomfortable though; I felt like floating in a daze and didn’t care for my loose limbs. I could hear people were laughing at something, who knows what that was. Then I felt a hand straightening me up until I was leaning backwards, my head behind my chair. I heard a female voice saying “Good boy”, and I smiled happily as I recognized Katherine’s Texan drawl. “Any noises you hear from now on will send you even deeper”. The laughter stopped and I felt like it didn’t matter to me anyway, I didn’t care at all. I was in Heaven.

The whole act felt like being inside a bubble. Like being underwater. There were loud noises all around, people laughing and cheering, some screaming—and there was a voice nearby that sounded exactly like mine when I talk aloud- but all of it was coming like from the surface of a pool, and I was sleeping down below. Katherine hadn’t lied, I remembered everything afterwards, but the catch was everything I felt like that, completely out of it, like being in a cocoon. Completely relaxed. And from time to time, my head would go up and I would open my eyes and say or do something out of the blue, but this was the strangest thing, it felt like another person was using my body with my mind observing it all from behind. I was unable to stop my body from doing whatever it did, and I didn’t care. It was fun! When I was doing nothing I tried to look at the others or gazing at Katherine, who was marching back and forth directing the volunteers. From time to time she would stand in front of me and look me in the eye with that sly smile of hers. Then I would hear a loud snap in my ear and her voice saying “Sleep!” and out I went again. Going down and up, down and up and down, all evening; and I have to say that while I felt more awake later as I was stepping down from the stage, there would be a bit of a haze covering my mind during the rest of the evening. I would feel awake, but the going down and up would remain anytime I looked at Katherine... and there were to be many.

The act itself I won’t explain much, if you saw clips from hypnosis shows on YouTube you can guess what we were doing up there: from forgetting our names and laughing out loud to being ballerinas and talking with our shoes. From what I remember, all the volunteers were responding in earnest, with a majority of guys I have to say, but there were a few girls who also went out like a light every time Katherine commanded them. After a routine dancing to a Britney Spears song, which some of us intoned like we were the singer, Katherine finally awakened us and thanked us for the entertainment we had provided. The audience clapped, cheered and grabbed their phones at us at all times. I think the whole thing lasted about an hour.

As I was slowly making it to the theater lobby, a soft smile was forming in my lips, my mind busy remembering all that we had done in the stage. I raised my head to see most of the audience still in the lobby talking in groups, many congratulating Katherine on her act. I felt compelled to walk up to her; I didn’t know what to do next. I’m sure she sensed me standing beside her, but she didn’t stop talking in a cheering tone to some elders, who I assumed were somebody’s parents. They looked at me with some amusement while they kept talking with her. I kept standing there, my hands to my sides, drinking the sight of Katherine’s face and hair talking to them. She looked so beautiful. I was waiting for my turn. I wouldn’t dare interrupting Katherine, and would she pay attention to me if I did? After all, she was the hypnotist and I was just a hypnotee, or so I guessed. So I kept staring at her and waited.

After a couple of minutes, she motioned her face towards me and, looking at me in the eye, exclaimed: “Wow! Here’s the hero of the evening! Did you have fun? You remember everything?”

“Oh yeah!” Now was my turn to talk excitedly. I mumbled something about the thrill of being in the stage and how good hypnosis felt. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the “parents” giving me a knowing look and saying goodbye to Katherine by softly grabbing her arm. She waved them goodbye and kept looking at me with a polite smile.

“Good!” she said as soon as she could interrupt my polite but incoherent ramblings. “Hey Gene, there’s a rock band playing here right next to my act, wanna see it? I will stay for it”. She looked past me and signaled another poster. On seeing it, I almost jumped up from the surprise and the excitement.

“Oh yeah! They’re my favorite band!” It was the band I was supposed to see when I was planning to come here! Somehow I had missed that part of the trip completely up until then. Then, realization struck: “But I have no tickets”.

“Don’t worry, you can buy them there” she motioned to the same place where I had bought Katherine’s act ticket. “Buy one for me too”.

“Sure thing!” I said and rushed to the cashier, worried about the gig being already sold out. Luckily, there were some empty seats and they were quite cheap. I bought them and returned to Katherine, who kept greeting people on their way out. I noticed how different were her body movements and voice pitch when making polite conversation. She was all friendly now, and smiling almost shyly, talking in a higher tone, and looking in all like the teenager she almost was.

When mostly everybody had left, she took my hand and guided me to the theater hall yet again; but now we weren’t stepping up the stage, but taking our recently bought seats. After a few minutes, the band came out and plugged their instruments. I was so excited! The singer, a young guy with black hair and some hipster looks, greeted the audience and motioned for the band to start. I fretted a little because I thought they were beginning the concert before all seats filled. But a quick look to the entrance confirmed me no one else was coming in. The house was half-full. The band counted four and a light pop-rock song started, some of the musicians coming into it a bit late on the beat for a few bars, until they began to sound more or less together. The guy started to sing and I opened my mouth to sing along. And then I realized... I didn’t know the lyrics! In fact, I didn’t know these guys either! Who were they?

I looked to my right and there was Katherine, cheering like she knew the band, actually like she knew them from college or whatever highschool level she was at the time. She noticed me staring at her.

“Ummm... Katherine, I don’t know this band! I thought I knew them but...” My trail of speech was fading quickly as I understood the plain stupidness of what I was telling her. I had no idea why I was watching these middle-of-the-road teenage popsters! And I even had bought my ticket!

“Gene, you know them”. She was looking me in the eye, her smile already gone, her eyes blazing through my mind like she had done earlier. Her voice also turned low and my head was now leaning next to hers in order to listen, looking up into her eyes. She didn’t blink; in fact it seemed like her eyes loomed larger over me.

“They’re your favorite band”.

A loud SNAP into my ear and I felt a rush of excitement pouring on my veins. Of course! How could I forget them! I had come to Dallas exclusively to see them! I opened my mouth again to sing, then looked at her again.

“The lyrics are in a strange language, you’re making them up as you sing”. SNAP. “Now you adore them and sing at the top of your lungs”. SNAP

In an instant I was jumping up and down, cheering. I sang all the songs during the next hour. I don’t remember what the lyrics were exactly; but I dp remember the excitement I felt during the whole show, screaming, or make it more like babbling, after all they were my favorite band! (I write this now and can still feel the rush of joy I got while listening to this guys’ bland rockers and ballads.)

By the end of the show, some people had stopped watching the band and were turning their heads to gaze at me. I guess I was their loudest fan by far. Even Mitch, the singer guy, was covering his gaze from the stage lights to try spotting me in the background. The second it was all over, I fell exhausted on my seat, breathing heavily.

“That was some show, huh?” I heard a feminine voice purr at my side. My head resting backwards on the top of my seat, I found myself gazing at Katherine’s eyes again. They were real close. “Actually Gene, you’re very lucky, because I’m friends with the band and we’re going to have dinner with them afterwards. But first I need to tone you down a bit, OK? You’re way too excited, I’m afraid. Just look into my eyes and remember that beautiful place”.

I paused for a few moments, inmersing myself in those eyes. Wow, were they beautiful! Like when I was upstage, the noises around us seemed to go behind some kind of glass wall. Her eyes were captivating and she knew it. She smiled at me as if I was her baby. We took some breaths together.

“I’m going to say hi to the boys and you will remain here until I come back. OK? You’re way too tired now and need to rest”. Without blinking, I silently nodded. The sensation was that even if I tried to talk, I couldn’t do it. It was too much work. We hold our breaths in unison again and her eyes seemed to loom even larger...

“Now SLEEP!” SNAP