The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Katherine Anne and me

Author: Polo

E-mail:

Chapter 3

A few minutes later, I was snapped awake and followed Katherine and her friends down to a nearby diner. It was Mitch, the singer, who seemed to have showered and changed clothes since the show (exactly how much time had I been sleeping?). Next to him was a very cute girl who obviously was his girlfriend. Then there was Katherine Anne herself, who looked radiant. And me, trying to hide my yawns while my mind freshed up, all this while we walked to the diner and found our seats.

After ordering our food, there was a brief talk about the concert and then a longer, and livelier, talk about Katherine’s show. Seems they had been there, though none had volunteered. They remembered me from the show. In fact , Mitch seemed a little pissed off that I had passed the whole concert shouting over his lyrics. Anyway, their most excited questions were about me; how far deep I had been to do all those stunts on stage. Not knowing really what they were talking about, I sat there silently, watching their conversation going back and forth. They were passing a cellphone by and when it came into my hands, I could see a short clip of some guy’s face onstage, mouth wide open, a hookpin inserted through one of his cheeks. I gazed again. It was me!

“You were the show’s big finish” Katherine explained. “It’s a cool trick and I knew it would work with you”. What could I say? I just nodded. Then I touched my cheek. “Don’t worry, it doesn’t bleed” she said, and it was true. I handed her the cellphone. They kept on talking.

Pretty soon my attention laid on Mitch’s girlfriend, Molly. She had black hair, pretty white skin and light features, in fact she looked like a fashion model. I was envious of Mitch’s singing skills: however modest, they obviously had attracted a hot chick towards him. She looked confident, and was gazing at me from time to time, amused that I spent so much time ogling her.

“Is he still hypnotized?” she asked Katherine, half worried half amused.

“In a way he is” was Katherine’s flat response. “Because I had hypnotized him a few times before tonight, he’s being really responsive to my suggestions. Plus, he really digs hypnosis. He found me in YouTube”.

The three of them now looked at me like I was some strange specimen. “Is that true?” Mitch asked me.

“Yeah” I said, even before really thinking about it. What did Katherine mean with “a few times”, really?

“He doesn’t remember all of it, but we had a few Skype sessions together” Katherine explained. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

“See, he’s really surprised now” I heard her say. “Gene, look at Molly and feel those sensations take a back seat in your mind and then vanish. It’s easy, Molly’s face is so perfect you forget all about it”. Then I let their words go past me again, while I concentrated on Molly’s perfect face. It was one of those petite but well-proportionated girls with small and perfect features; her skin was soft and flawless. She noticed my interest and smiled.

Then, like when a camera suddenly changes its focus during a scene in a spy movie, Katherine’s finger appeared right in front of my eyes and I just had to focus on it. It was moving towards her face, and so did my eyes. Katherine gazed at me with a smirk. “Hey Gene! Back with us?” I smiled at her. “Yeah” I blurted out.

Katherine’s face, unlike Molly’s, seemed run-of-the-mill on close inspection. Her skin had some rough spots and a small dot—probably the result of too much hamburgers- sat on her forehead, waiting to be pressed out on her next self-inspection facing her mirror. Her mousy nose was a bit funny. The eyes were her best feature, though; they looked as bright and intelligent as they did in her vids, and were quite captivating by themselves, no hypnosis needed. I think they were brown, with small darker dots of color that made you want to keep looking at them.

“Hey! We’re losing you again... You weren’t really interested in our conversation just before, were you?”

“No, I wasn’t interested really”.

“Good. I must say however that you seemed interested in Molly. What do you think of her?”

I gazed at Molly again briefly, then back at Katherine. I opened my mouth to talk, then stopped. I didn’t want to be rude to her.

“You want to tell me the truth now, just say what you’re thinking now”. SNAP

“She’s beautiful” I sighed. The couple laughed. Molly looked at me with tenderness, like a concerned mother.

“She has a beautiful lface, huh? Makes you want to look at it?” I nodded. “Well guess what Gene. Let’s play a game. I know you want to keep gazing at her, because she’s so beautiful. Her boyfriend is present here and will give us permission, right Mitch?” The singer nodded. “However, Gene, because I hypnotized you this afternoon and then again tonight, you are still very affected by my voice and my commands. Now you can gaze at Molly all you want, but whenever I tell you to sleep, you won’t be able to keep your eyes open and will go down into a deep hypnotic trance, just like tonight. But I want you to try to stay awake! I want you to fight this suggestion. I promise you can look at her all you want while you’re awake. Deal?”

I nodded again and smiled, like this was a joke I was in. In theory, it looked like a winning situation. It would be easy not to be distracted while gazing at Molly’s gorgeous face. I was feeling I could look at her forever.

“Sounds easy huh? Well let’s see. Look at her, concentrate and then tell me when you’re ready to begin”. I put my elbows on the table and assumed a comfortable position to stare at Molly, who looked back in amusement. “Molly, don’t blink or you’ll miss it” Katherine murmured.

“I’m ready” I said. A couple of seconds passed. Molly’s eyes were fixed on me, her mouth slightly open like she was posing for a magazine pictorial. What a bab...

“Sleep” SNAP

“Come back cowboy, wake up”. I looked up, dumbfounded. The others were laughing. “He went out like a light” Mitch said. Then came Katherine’s voice, now sounding much clearer and closer than before: “Let’s do it again. But this time really focus on not closing your eyes”. I wasn’t looking at her; I fixed my gaze on Molly.

“Wake up”. My eyes opened. I was staring at the table; I felt dizzy getting my head up. Molly was really motherly now. “He didn’t stand a chance, poor thing” she said.

“OK, let’s really try it this time. And when you go under for me, it will be real deep” Katherine said. I wasn’t even looking at her, I didn’t want to fall into her spell. But deep down, I knew I couldn’t pull myself out of it. I moved my muscles around, like I was coming out from a nap. Then I crossed my arms on the table and gazed ahead, really close to Molly’s face. She was really serious now, which somehow made her even more beautiful.

“Ready” I said. Then nothing happened. Or that I thought. When I felt someone shaking my shoulder, my eyes opened again and my head was even closer to the table. My mouth was wide open and I found a thread of saliva hanging from my lower lip and ending in a small pond on the table. My head felt heavy on its way up.

“Clean yourself, they’re serving our dinner now”. I dried my mouth in my arm and looked at Katherine, who seemed very proud and wasn’t even looking at me. “I told you, he can’t fight it. He really has submitted to my control now”. She knew I was watching her, but didn’t care to look back. My eyes wandered around the table. Right in front of my gaze, my beer glass was still untouched; Katherine’s was half full. The waiter was serving our dishes; he posed mine directly over the saliva I had left on the table. Molly made me a pout gesture: “Don’t worry, it’s OK” she said. “I think he didn’t notice”.

“Imagine having that power over your boyfriend” Katherine then said in a mock tone. Molly suppressed a laugh. “OK Katherine, it’s enough really” said Mitch, maybe feeling alluded in Katherine’s comment. Or maybe he didn’t like watching me being conducted like a puppet.

I looked at Katherine, wanting to comment on what had happened, but she fixed her stare on me in all seriousness and I was having trouble remembering what was that I wanted to say to her. “Look Gene, nothing happened really, it’s just us wanting to eat now, I know you’re really hungry—SNAP- and don’t care much for our conversation. You forget all we’ve just said. SNAP In fact, right now you’ll let me do all the talking, it sounds better to let me do the talk since it’s fun to let go of control—SNAP—, knowing that I’m having all control—SNAP- and will take care of you for tonight. Feeling good and refreshed. Now eat”.

I gazed at my dish and found that she was right, I was really hungry and the food in my plate—which I didn’t remember ordering- looked so yummy! She really knew better. I had no problem with her taking control of the situation. I knew she really could manage. It was so easy. I didn’t want to think. I just wanted to eat now.

“Good boy, eating and letting us do the talking now”. For a while my sight fixed on my fork and the food it was taking into my mouth. So good, not having to think.

“You could have bared your chest and still he couldn’t get to look” Katherine told Molly. “Really?” Molly said. “Yeah, he is really attentive and that is a prime talent for a good hypnosis subject, the ability to concentrate. All the hypnotist has to do is guide that attention, be the driver of the subject’s own self-hypnosis. He’s great for that”. They chatted some more and I saw Katherine’s glass empty in a few minutes. As I was refilling her cup, I heard her say “Actually, maybe he wouldn’t look at your breasts anyway. He’s really into feet”. Wow! Katherine knew my secret and now was spilling it out for the table to hear! I should have feel ashamed by this, but somehow my mind was focused on serving her more beer. It was my task and I was careful to do it to perfection. I did well because her next words explained what had happened.

There were some “oohs” on the table when Katherine mentioned my taste for feet. “That came out right at the beginning of our sessions. The funny thing is, I don’t show my feet on the clips. Isn’t that true, Gene?” I raised my gaze and saw Katherine was looking at me. I felt lost in her gaze again. Gosh I could see her eyes looking through me, gazing into the corners of my mind and finding always the truth.

“I got a glimpse of your feet in one clip”. “No!” Katherine said in a mock tone. “Which one?” “The one where you’re doing a card trick sitting on the floor” and I gave her the details. It was just a few seconds; she was barefoot and one of her legs was bending up, so the foot could be seen in the center of the frame for a short while. You could see she had small feet, but nicely formed, her toes getting smaller over a straight line, even as her next to big toe was quite long for her foot size. “Wow!” I heard someone gasp. Katherine put her index finger right in front of my eyes: “Don’t worry now Gene, keep eating. Everything’s fine”. On staring at her finger I realized that yeah, we were just talking about some tiny detail in one of her clips. Then another finger came to view, and it snapped loud. The air seemed to clear around us, outside noises now clear. I just wanted to eat and get lost on my thoughts.

Now the girls were engaged in some excited discussion that I was distantly hearing, like when you put your ear on a seashell. I was busy remembering the night when I discovered that bit of Katherine’s bare foot; freezing the clip several times, then masturbating in a frenzy. Had I commented on that clip? I didn’t remember, however reason would have stopped me from doing it. I sure wanted, however, to tell her how hot her foot looked and how horny I felt from gazing at it. I had probably mentioned it out loud while masturbating, just to heighten the effect of that image. I reckon I usually watch foot clips on YouTube, and had plenty of better options to use, but somehow knowing it was Katherine’s foot just triggered something in my brain, something that demanded an inmediate response. It was horny as hell. Did I write to her about how small and nicely formed her foot was? I suddenly grasped that Katherine was sitting next to me, still in her show clothes. Sitting straight and pulling my chair back, I tried to gaze subtly underneath hers. There they were, Katherine’s small feet still in her dark see-through stockings, firmly planted on some medium-size heels. They were open-toed. I lowered my chin to get a better view in the near darkness beneath our table. Right then, the girls began to laugh really hard. “Wow” I remember thinking, “really, chicks can get excited with anything. God knows what they’re chatting about, probably some guy. I couldn’t care less.” Right then, in a nice flowing movement, Katherine’s feet raised on their toes and I could see her soles on the air, above the bottoms of her sandals, which featured a small piece of silk with the shoe brand’s name embroidered within.

I gazed longingly at Katherine’s soles, transfixed. Then I raised my gaze before it was too obvious. The girls were looking at each other, covering their mouths from laughing. Mitch was looking away, like he didn’t want to be part of whatever was happening between them. Did he realize what I was doing? Maybe I should have stopped right then, but something inside my mind wouldn’t leave me alone and I knew I had to look down again. Katherine’s feet were now caressing each other. Then I had a sudden realization, like when you discover that you’re getting drunk: a tent was quickly forming in my pants and there was nothing I could do about it. I was getting hard from looking at Katherine’s feet. Wait, that must mean I was free to get a hard-on, wasn’t I? Katherine’s suggestion at the beginning of her show had somehow ended. I actually sighed with relief. The tent in my pants grew bigger and bigger while I kept staring into Katherine’s feet, slowly brushing against each other. I was posing my hands on my belly in a casual manner, secretly pressing on down so my horniness wouldn’t be noticed. Heck! I was kinda pressing on for fun too. My cock, forced to lean on down from the pressure of my hands, was still growing hard, and the contact was giving me great pleasure.

Now I could hear Katherine’s voice talking at fast speed, it sounded like an old typewriter, the kind of antique I knew she would like. Typing and typing and typing, into my mind...

I took another pick at my food and heard Molly’s voice a bit louder. I raised my gaze and found she was looking directly at me. The shadow of a smile was still forming in her lips.

“Gene, we ran out of beer and can’t get our waiter’s attention from here. Would you care to go to the bar and order another one for us?” She looked so innocent. God she was beautiful. What kind of feet she’d have?

“Sure” I said. Then I remembered, and froze. Right then, Katherine couldn’t repress a laugh. I didn’t know what was going on with the girls, but for sure I wouldn’t be showing my pointy crotch to them. Cautiously, I raised from my chair while at the same time turning away towards the aisle, so they couldn’t see the front of my pants. They kept on laughing while I walked the aisle in a rush, trying not to look at the people sitting in front of me as I moved forward. As I did, I quickly put my hands in front of my crotch, and on getting to the bar I made my order. Not to our waiter, who was standing sideways from me and looking in my direction, but to the cashier, who was standing behind the bar. I knew this way I could hide my erection against the furniture. The cashier looked oddly at me while I ordered the extra beer; then I asked for the bathroom. Once inside, I saw all cubicles were free and locked myself into one. I was so nervous that all I managed to do was give a few slaps to my already hard member, now free from my underwear, and watch it balance from side to side, while the image of Katherine’s soles danced in front of my horny eyes.

I knew I was completely lost and if I didn’t masturbate further it was just because something in the back of my head was telling me to let it at that and be quiet. I waited a few minutes until my member got soft again, raised my pants and left.