The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kathy’s Power

Part1

Prologue

It wasn’t until high school that Kathy Johanson discovered she was different than other children. Of coarse every child is told that they are special, different from all, and indeed they are, but Kathy was different in a way that no other child was. Sure everyone looks unique from one another, but it was not Kathy’s plain, pale face that made her different, but in the end it did boil down to appearances. She wasn’t too popular. Kathy had an average body, her breasts were getting a bit bigger and rounder, not too much though, small breasts ran in her family. She was getting pubic hair , and some pimples...not too many and not often though. And of course, she dreamed of having men in bed with her. Sometimes even the thought of women would get her hot. All in all, she was a typical teenager going through puberty. Every person is born with a talent, whether they know it or not. A person may not discover this talent for many, many years, maybe not at all, and those who discover it early one in life are lucky, for they will have many days to practice this talent. No matter the talent, a sport, writing, singing, the more you practice the better you get and the more you learn. Kathy was lucky. She discovered her talent when she was in the ninth grade. She practiced every day, and by the time she was in the twelfth grade, she had mastered her talent. But her talent was very different from any other talent, something that maybe no one else in the world can do.

As you can tell, Kathy was very different. What is so different about Kathy? She is just a normal fifteen year old , boy crazy, silly school girl. Kathy lives with her older brother John, and her mother and father in a middle class neighbor hood. She walked to Farmsdale Heights High School Monday through Friday with her best friend Lisa Peroto, and go through teenage hell just as every other student did during the two semesters before they were released for a summer of hot and humid weather in the Colorado town. When Kathy came home from school everyday, she would go to her room, where she blasted the small, weak speakers on her radio, until her mother told her to turn it off and do her homework. She would usually talk on the phone for hours before dinner. Dinner was the only time the whole family was together in one room for more than fifteen minutes. Then she would help her mother wash the dishes, as her father and brother would scatter to do their own thing. She would then do her homework until her bedtime. What’s so different about that? Nothing yet...

The sun shown through the pale blue curtains that framed the only window in the small, cramped room that Kathy called her own. Slowly opening her eyes, Kathy squinted at the small digital alarm clock resting on a dusty wooden bedside table that stood next to Kathy’s bed. “Oh shit!” Kathy gasped as she practically fell out of bed. She dashed for her drawer and grabbed the first shirt she could find. Running down the hall to the bathroom. As she slowed at the door of the occupied bathroom, she stomped her foot in anger. “John!” She said sharply. “Open the door now! I have to shower and get dressed and eat and pack-up my stuff in less than fifteen minutes! What is taking you so long anyway? Have you decided to comb your hair for a change? What, did you lose your hat?” Kathy smirked thinking of the old baseball cap her brother wore everyday to cover up his uncombed hair.

“No, as a matter of fact I’ve decided to start shaving!” John said as he swung open the bathroom door, shaving cream and blood all over his chin and cheeks.

“John!” Kathy shrieked when she saw her brother standing in the doorway.

“What?” He asked innocently. “You don’t like it?” Kathy ran down the hall and pounded down the stairs to complain to her mother, escaping the echo of laughter that came from the bathroom. Kathy yelled for her mother as she entered the kitchen, but she was no where to be found. “Lost?” John asked observing the bewildered look on Kathy’s face.

Kathy grabbed his skinny arm and pushed him out of the room. “Shut up! I’m not in the mood. Are you done with the bathroom?” She angrily walked to the bathroom where she hurriedly washed and dressed, rushed to the kitchen to make lunch, her long blond hair still damp. There was no time today to blow dry it or curl it. As she was stuffing her lunch into a sack, John, out of breath came into the room.

“Do you want a ride or not?” He stuttered.

“What...you?” You don’t even have your license. You got it taken away 4 times.

“No, I can’t drive, but it’s o.k. to have friends that have their licenses.” John spoke of his best friend Richie. Kathy ran to her room, grabbing he backpack, and bolted out the door, just in time so see a little blue Chevy truck speeding off down the road.

“Dammit!” Kathy said under her breath, and for just one second wished that she could get John back. A noise interrupted her thoughts though, as Lisa walked up to her.

“Hey! You look really pissed off! Bad morning?” Lisa asked, as she started walking down the street toward school.

“Boy you got that right.” Kathy told Lisa all about the things John did to piss her off. “And to top that off, " Kathy finished, “He has a date with that popular cheerleader tonight!!! How can anyone find him attractive?” Kathy said, a totally disgusted look of her face.

“Oh man, don’t you just wish that he would get a huge zit right in the middle of his forehead? “Lisa said giggling.

“Yeah, that would be cool.” Kathy laughed.

Kathy made it through the rest of the day without any big disasters, and came home to find the bathroom door shut again.

“Look. I have to pee, o.k.? Do you mind hurrying? " Kathy said, sighing. When no answer came, she tried again. “What’s the matter John? Do you have a zit on your forehead?” When still John didn’t answer, she pounded on the door, and it accidentally flew open. She looked on only to see a scared looking brother standing in front of the mirror.

“Hey!” He said turning around to face Kathy. And to her surprise, John stood there with tweezers in one hand, a cotton ball in the other, and one of the biggest pimples she had ever seen on his forehead. Kathy broke into hysterics. She couldn’t believe her eyes.

“No Way!” She said as John pushed her out of the bathroom, slamming the door after she was out. “Hey, do you want me to call the cheerleader and tell her you can’t make it? I could tell her you came down with a horrible case of acne!” Kathy mocked behind the closed door. John pounded on the door with his fist.

“Shut up.” He muttered

Kathy couldn’t believe that he had actually gotten a pimple, let alone go on the date anyway. Kathy tried to stay awake until John got home that night, but she fell asleep waiting.

When she awoke in the morning, her brother’s pimple was gone, and not a word was said between them. Kathy went about her usual Saturday schedule, doing nothing but chores, cleaning her room basically. Of coarse she called Lisa to tell her what had happened, but otherwise, she just stayed home and watched T.V. all day. When her mother came home from work that day, she looked tiered and sad. Black bags sagged under her watering eyes, and her wrinkles were more noticeable than ever. “Can I get you anything Mom?” Kathy asked.

“I am not feeling very well, will you just bring me the phone, I’ll be in my room. Also, will you go up to the attic, there are some blankets stored up there.” And with that, she walked her weak body up the stairs and fell onto the bed. “Oh, and some advil.” She added when Kathy brought her the phone.

“Why do you need the phone Mom?” Kathy asked her as she took it from me and set it next to her on the bed.

“Oh, well I’m gonna have to cancel tonight’s meeting, I can’t go looking like this, I mean, I could go, but I look terrible. But I really hate to miss this one. I could get fired! I have already used up my sick days!” And please bring down the blankets, I’m freezing. And at that moment Kathy felt so sorry for her mother, and wanted so much for her to be well. Kathy silently closed the door to get the blankets. In her house, the attic wasn’t used too often. She and her family went up there every spring for spring cleaning. Her mom stored things in the attic when she couldn’t find any other place in the house to put them. One of these things were the blankets. When her family got done using them through the winter they would put them up in the attic for next winter.

Kathy pulled down the heavy staircase from the ceiling and slowly walked up the stairs. The attic was small, but there was enough room to stand straight up and walk around. There were no windows, and the light switch that had been installed in there had been broken for years, so she had to use a flashlight. Kathy went immediately to her right where she remembered where she had put the blankets. She walked over to them, picked them up and wiped all of the dust off of it. But she saw something at the other end of the attic that she never remembered seeing there before. She put the blankets down and walked over. There it was, a cube that measured about 4″ on each side. Kathy picked it up and stared at it for a few moments. In front of her was an old dresser draw. She remembered it being there, but never looked what was in it. The cube looked like it was made of wood, but on closer inspection, it was much harder then wood, and was too fine of a quality. Putting it in her pocket, she got the blankets and brought them to her mother. As Kathy bent over the bed and placed the blankets down, her mother moved her head a little, and saw the cube that was in her pocket.

“Honey, where did you get that?” In her weak voice.

“Get what mom?” Then looking at her pocket where her mother was looking. “Oh this, I found it in the attic, is it ok if I keep it?”

“By all means, it’s been passed down from generation to generation of daughters. My mother had it, and her mother had it, and...”

“Ok mom, I get the point. But why only girls? And where did it originate from?”

“Who knows. All I know is, that it’s very valuable, and old. So please handle it with great care.”

“Ok, I will mom.” Kathy went to her room and put the cube on one of her dresser shelves. She then fixed dinner in time for her father to get home. After super, she checked on her mother, who was lying in bed, asleep.

Kathy wondered if she should wake her mother up, after all, if she was feeling any better, she still had some time before the meeting. Kathy hesitantly walked over by her mother’s side. Her mother didn’t look too bad, but she was asleep, so maybe she’d still feel bad when she woke. Kathy lightly placed a hand on her mother’s shoulder, shaking her slightly. “Mom,” Kathy whispered slowly. “Mom, wake up.” Her mother’s eye lids fluttered open. She looked around, startled at first, then she relaxed.

“Hi honey.” She said, taking in a deep breath. “Boy do I feel better.” She sighed.

“You do?” Kathy asked, thinking that maybe she was being sarcastic.

“Yes, I do.” She smiled, and Kathy could see that her face was clear and through her smile shown a look of relief, and in her eyes a happy smile.

“Well, let’s get you ready for that meeting,” Kathy smiled and patted her mom’s leg.

Kathy had been on, what the school called, spring vacation for a few days now and she liked not being in school. She had a lot of time to read, and watch movies in front of the fireplace, and a cup of hot chocolate at her side. Lisa was visiting her grandparents in Michigan, but Kathy had received a post card yesterday, so she did not feel too lonely.

It was a bit chilly, and cool outside. Cozy by the fire, a warm knit blanket draped around her shoulders, Kathy sat comfortably as she watched her favorite movie of all time, Dirty Dancing. She watched as the character named Baby learned the dance steps for the show she’s going to be in. Kathy wished she was as beautiful as that. She could just imagine herself having that gorgeous and beautiful body, everyone would be in love with her.

As the hot chocolate warmed her stomach, Kathy felt the need to relieve herself, so she sadly rose out of her warm and comfortable chair to go to the bathroom. But at the same time, she felt as if her clothes shrank a little, like they were just in the dryer. Kathy got up, and noticed something. She felt as if she was a little taller, and further away from the ground. She slowly walked to the bathroom and lazily dropped her warm sweat pants and sat herself on the cold toilet. As she was sitting there, she felt that it was much easier to reach the ground with her feet, (not that she had a problem doing that before). But as she looked down, she was confused about why it was harder to see her legs over her breasts. Since she wasn’t totally awake, she left that question ‘till later. When she was finished, she turned off the light and walked toward the door. As she was leaving, she noticed herself in the mirror. She looked strange. Was her hair that short and curly? Kathy flicked on the light and felt her heart jump as she looked into the mirror. The reflection in the mirror did not resemble her usual pale face, thin pink lips, soft blue eyes, and long, straight blond hair. Instead, in the glass she saw chin length, curly brown hair, and a long pointy nose. Her face was also higher up on the mirror. Kathy shrieked and ran out of the bathroom. Her heart was racing one million times, and a million questions pounded into her head. Slowly she headed back to the bathroom, daring to take a peek. Again she saw this girl that was not her. Scared, Kathy shrieked again. Though Kathy did not know it at the time, it was good that she was home alone.

Kathy was now wide awake, and had no idea what was going on, she even thought that she might be dreaming for a minute. She wished so bad that this would be over, that she WAS dreaming, and maybe some of her wish came true, for at that moment, her face moved, like shampoo flowing to the top of the bottle when you tip it upside down, back into it’s original form. This frightened Kathy, as she ran from the bathroom once again, trying to escape it, but how could she? Her face was pretty much bolted to her neck.

Again, Kathy made her way back to the bathroom, walking slowly, cautiously, into the room. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed relief. Kathy sat on the toilet, trying to think about what had just happened, trying to make sense of all of this, while the T.V. blared in the background.

Kathy stood up, facing the mirror, and closed her eyes. ‘I wish I looked like Cindy, that cheerleader John is dating.’ Kathy said to herself. Kathy opened her eyelids staring at a women, at least five inches taller than Kathy was, and sure enough, it was Cindy. Trying not to freak, she wished she was herself. She walked quickly out the door, flicking off the light, and going over to the phone. She picked up the receiver, and dialed Lisa’s number, only to get the answering machine, and then Kathy remembered that Lisa was gone. “Shit!” Kathy cursed under her breath. What on Earth was going on?