The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kathy’s Power

Part 2

The next day, Kathy lay on the hammock, shaded from the sun, resting her tired body. She had wanted to sleep in, but her mother had woken her up early to help her put out the trash before she went to work. Dammit, she was as bored as can be. No where to go, nothing to do. Well, there was something to do, even thought Kathy had wanted to forget about it, memories of the night before still haunted her.

Kathy watched as her brother and one of his friends get out of Richie’s car and walk up the path. “Oh, hi Kathy, this is Mike.”

“Nice to meet you Mike.” She said politely, and then turned away.

“Would you like to join us for some lemonade?” Mike asked. Despite his face, which was covered with pimples, he seemed rather nice, his voice was deep and sexy, and Kathy said “Sure.” Thinking it might be fun, and hey, there was nothing else to do.

She followed John and Mike into the house, which desperately needed air-conditioning. When in the kitchen, John poured everyone some lemonade, and everyone sat quietly sipping on the sour drink, trying to think of something to say to break the awkward silence.

For the next five minutes they sat, uneasily drinking. Finally, John and Mike left, but on the way out the door Mike said, “Hey Kathy, do you want to join us tonight? We were gonna go to my house and watch some movies.” Kathy was flattered...a guy? Asking her out? No way!

“I’d love to.” Kathy said without hesitation, although she could feel the butterflies rising in her stomach, as she watched Mike’s deep brown eyes leave the room. He had the most gorgeous eyes in the world.

So all afternoon she got ready. It didn’t really take her all that long to get ready. After all, it really wasn’t a date, a hot guy had just asked her to join him and her brother for a movie. That’s all. But what took the most time, was Kathy thinking. What if he tries to kiss me? She thought. Yuck, I don’t want my face up against those pimples. She said to herself as she thought about how cute Mike would look without them.

John and Kathy had walked to Mike’s house, not to far of a distance, and when Mike had came to the door, his face was glowing. Not a zit to be seen. And that’s when it hit Kathy.

“Wow man, you look great, what did you do?” John asked Mike, giving him a high five. Mike was puzzled.

“What do you mean?” He asked John.

“Oh, nevermind.” John said. He nervously walked into the house, Kathy close at his heals. Mike followed them into the long hallway. At the end of the hall, which was covered with a floral rug, was a staircase and two more halls, right or left. Framed pictures from the past hung all over the plain white walls, decorating the entrance. Mike led them up the stairs and to the left where yet another hallway led them to a small, old looking door. With a squeak of the door knob, Mike opened the door, letting John and Kathy into a small but tidy room, with many posters on the wall, a small made bed, a dresser made of oak, and a small on door closet that was shut. John smiled and flopped onto the bed. Mike pulled up a small wooden chair for Kathy and then he joined John on the bed.

The three of them sat and talked for what seemed like hours to Kathy, about nothing important, nothing worth talking about, just talking to pass time away. Finally, John suggested that they watch the movie, before it got to late. They made their way down the hallways and the stairs, silently walking through the dark house. Entering the living room, Mike turned on a light, witch only dimly lit the stuffy room. Mike put the movie in, and then sat next to Kathy on the love seat, John on the floor. Halfway through “What’s eating Gilbert Grape” John got up to pop some popcorn.

“You two want some? How about a soda?” John asked.

“Sure. Do you need any help?” Mike asked.

“Nah, I got it.” John replied, leaving the room. Mike paused the video, silently sitting there, staring into space. Kathy sat silently too, the only noises were the clock on the wall, and their breathing, and the faint popping noise from the kitchen. Tick tock, tick tock. Kathy’s heart was going a million miles an hour. I’ve never noticed how cute he looks, his high cheek bones, his blue eyes, and he is so popular. Kathy thought to herself. Mike looked at Kathy. She felt even more uncomfortable with his eyes glued to her face, she shifted uneasily in her seat. Mike slowly and softly spoke, almost startling Kathy, almost whispering, so not to be heard in the kitchen.

“You know, you are really beautiful, and you look so much older than you are.” His low sexy voice made Kathy’s heart melt, letting out a sigh of relief. She turned and looked at him, but when her eyes met his, she froze, unable to move her eyes, unable to look away. She sat there for what seemed like minutes, and then it happened, he leaned to kissing her, never once his eyes leaving hers until their lips met, in a short kiss. When Mike pulled away, Kathy opened her eyes, still staring him in the eye. Oh my God. I just kissed this hot, sweet boy, this older boy, this nice popular boy. Kathy felt on top of the world, her first kiss went better than she had expected. Part of her wanted to lean in and kiss him again, but the other half of her knew that one was enough.

“Hey! Will someone help me carry the sodas?” A voice yelled from the kitchen. Suddenly their eyes parted, ruining the mood. Mike got up and left, heading for the kitchen, leaving Kathy alone on the couch watching the still T.V. set.

The buttery smell of popcorn filled the room, when John and Mike came in, their arms full, with overflowing bowls of popcorn and cold cups of Coca Cola. John set the drinks on the table, the bowls of popcorn being passed around in a circle, from person to person. Finally when the movie was over Kathy and John left, leaving Mike behind. On the way home, Kathy thought about the night’s activities, one in particular, the kiss, her first. John finally asked her why she was so quiet and she simply replied that she was tired. But when she was in bed in her silent dark bedroom, sleep didn’t come easy, infact, it didn’t come at all. She lay there for hours, staring at the ceiling, then back to her digital clock.

The hours passed by, and at approximately 4:47 A.M., Kathy glanced for her last time at the clock, drifting into sleep.

Lisa and Kathy walked down the sidewalk through downtown, talking and shopping, their favorite weekend pastime. It was Sunday, the last day of spring vacation. Usually whenever they came upon a great buy, Kathy and Lisa usually came home with bundles of new things, and a hole in their pockets. But today was different.

Like they always did, Kathy and Lisa met in front of their favorite store, “The Buckle”. Then, they went walking, looking in the windows, searching for the greatest buys. Once in awhile, one of them would point out a cute guy, but they would never flirt. But today was different. No they didn’t flirt, but they didn’t shop either.

As the two girls started walking, Kathy noticed a couple leaned against a lamp post, in a deep kiss. Kathy tried not to stare, but it was hard. Do I know that boy? She thought. He looks so familiar. “Come on,” Lisa said in an annoyed voice, as she grabbed Kathy by the hand. Kathy followed Lisa, but kept looking at the couple. When finally the man broke away from the kiss, Kathy noticed something.

That boy did look familiar! But just as she was getting a good look at him, he spun around, so his back was facing Kathy, and who should appear but the most popular girl in school, Sara. Kathy hated Sara. Sara was a snob and was mean to everyone, especially Kathy. Kathy turned away, as Lisa started talking to her. Why should I care who Sara’s current boyfriend is anyway? Kathy thought. She tried to concentrate on what Lisa was saying, but she couldn’t. Why was this bugging her so much? Who was that boy kissing Sara?

“Don’t look now, but Sara is right behind us,” Lisa whispered into Kathy’s ear.

“Oh I hate her.” Kathy replied. Kathy tried not to turn around, but she wanted so bad to know who that was, who Sara was with.

Kathy couldn’t wait any longer so she grabbed Megan’s sleeve and pulled her into the next store, then she looked out the window to see who was with Sara. And what happened next slapped Kathy in the face. Mike was with Sara! Kathy couldn’t believe it. Why? She thought confused, her heart going a million beats per second.

At first she felt raged. Then, later on she realized she was jealous. All the anger and jealousy built up inside of her for days. Kathy became depressed and she couldn’t stop thinking why. Why had he kissed her? Hadn’t it meant anything to him? Her mother had asked her many times why she looked so upset, but all Kathy told her was “I’m not upset.” Lisa became concerned, and tried to help, but the more that people noticed her depression, the angrier she got. All she could do was think about Mike. That kiss! Sara! She dreamed about it. She thought about it. She got angrier and frustrated. She cried and cried but did not feel any better. She couldn’t concentrate.

One day she was driving with her brother to school, when they stopped at a red light. The car in front of then had a bumper sticker on it that said “Girls don’t get mad...they get even” And that’s exactly what Kathy did.

That day in school she didn’t think about Mike, for a change, she thought about Sara. Sara was popular, she hated it. Kathy thought and thought. She started thinking about what had happened in the past. It seemed as if her wishes came true. First the zit, then herself when she was watching the movie, then Mike’s pimples. And not to forget about how her mother all of a sudden got better. What if she could make Sara, the gorgeous super model, an ugly unpopular nerd...better yet, listen to her every command so she would stop bothering her, and only embarrass herself!

She laid down on her bed when she got home, thinking about her “plan”. But after a while she got tired of thinking about it, and her mind started to drift off. Kathy then placed her eyes on the cube. Since the time she found it in the attic, she never really looked at it much, it sort of became a paper-weight. But looking at it eased Kathy a bit. Slowly getting up, she walked over to it, then sat back down on the edge of her bed. She held it in her hand, just staring at it, but then, something happened. The cube started to open. At first Kathy was scarred she somehow broke it. Just as she was going to put it down and run out of her room to get her mother, she saw something in the middle of it. But no one was home at the time. Placing the cube on her bed, she took what was in the middle of it. It looked like a scroll. A very old one at that.

She started to unroll the scroll. It was in a language she didn’t know, or ever see. “Damn, how come this can’t be in English.” As she threw it on the floor in disgust, her mother called for her just as she came home. Kathy thought that it was probably to help her with the groceries.

Today had been an unusually good day for a change, Kathy had actually been happy. Her mother had made her favorite dinner, and her brother didn’t pick on her. Her favorite T.V. show was on, and everyone was in a good mood.

After dinner Kathy went into her room. She still didn’t tell her mother about what happened with the cube, and hoped on making it stay that way. Thinking about that cube, she picked the scroll up off her floor that was inside of it. To her amazement, when she opened it up, it was all in English. Confused, she started piecing everything that has happened together. Holding up the scroll in front of her, she said “I want this to be in Spanish”, no quicker then she said it, the words on the scroll changed to Spanish. Kathy had a huge grin on her face. Convincing herself, that maybe her plan would actually work, maybe she can change Sara.