The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kathy’s Power

Part 4

The next morning Kathy woke up on time. She ran for the bathroom so she would get there before her brother. But no such luck, John was already in.

“Hey, hurry up in there!” As Kathy pounded on the door. Her parents left early for work that day, so it was just them two that morning.

“Ha Ha, I’ll take as long as I want.” John screamed through the door. But this didn’t bother Kathy. Her parents weren’t home, and if she used her powers on John, no one would know except for them two. And John wouldn’t tell their parents because they would have thought he was insane.

“Hey John!” Kathy yelled through the door. “Ever wonder what it would be like to have a 2 inch cock?” Kathy could hear her brother laughing. After a second or two it stopped, and she heard John yell.

Screaming through the door. “What have you done to me!” Opening the door and giving Kathy one of those pissed-off-at-you looks.

“Come on out, and I will make it bigger again.” John opened the door with his pants down. Kathy covered her eyes, because that was something she didn’t want to see. “Now get out of my way.” She pushed him out of the way and slammed the door in his face. John looked down, and to his relief, his cock was turned back to 6 inches. She didn’t know and couldn’t care what his real size was, but she was guessing it was a little bigger then that. At first, John thought it was just an illusion she was pulling on him, but it seemed too real to be one.

“Damn, where is she?” Kathy said to herself while noting the time. Lisa was late to her house, where they usually meet and walk to school together. It was 7:50. She was already 10 minutes late, and school started in 10 minutes. Just as Kathy was about to leave her house for school, she saw a figure running down towards her house. At first she couldn’t make out who it was, but sure enough, it was Lisa. Kathy quickly ran out of her house to greet her.

“Lisa, where were you?”

“It’s a long story, sorry I’m late Kathy. Come on, let’s go or we’ll be late for school.” Lisa said as she was out of breath.

“Fine, then tell me at lunch.” Why of all days did it have to be this one? Kathy had to get to school on time, because today was the day she would get back at Sara, and she wanted to catch her before school started. Lisa and Kathy arrived to school just as the late bell rang. Kathy was frustrated that she didn’t get Sara before school, but she would have to settle getting her at lunch.

The day crept by slowly, first period she had a pop-quiz in Math. Luckily, that was her good subject. Second period she had science, and today they were dissecting frogs. Kathy couldn’t bare to do it, but luckily, only one person per group had to, and it wasn’t going to be her. Third and fourth periods just went plain slow, it was too boring for Kathy, so like everyone else in the class, she fell asleep.

Fifth period, lunch...finally. As usual, she sat down with Lisa at the second table from the door. And again as usual, the same people sat at the adjacent tables around them. This made Kathy very happy, since Sara sat two tables down. Surrounded by all of her snotty friends. Kathy really didn’t hate them as much because they still had some heart, unlike Sara. Kathy was now able to get her sweet revenge.

“I’m so sorry about this morning Kathy”

“Yeah, what happened?”

“Well, remember what you did to me last night?”

“Of course, why?”

“Well, I like it and all, but you might have to change me back. This morning, I tried to get dressed, but it was hard to find a shirt that didn’t show off my new.... And if my parents saw it, I would have been taken straight to a doctor. Kathy? Aren’t you listening?”

As a matter of fact, she wasn’t. She was concentrating on Sara. She remembered that in the scroll, she can somehow change someone’s brain to listen to their voice waves. And sure enough it worked.

“Hey, I have some gossip on Tina and Greg.”

They all broke out in their conceited laughter.

“Please, do tell Sara.” Claire said.

“Come on Sara, are you going to keep us waiting?” Danielle said.

“Sara are you ok, you don’t look so good.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine Brooke.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sur....” Just then Sara got up and ran to the bathroom.

“Kathy! Where are you going?” Lisa yelled.

Just as Sara went into the bathroom, Kathy quickly followed her in. No one really used the bathrooms in their school, mainly because it wasn’t kept in the greatest of conditions. The sinks didn’t work right, only cold water came out. The walls were all moldy from the tiles, and the ceiling had cracks in it, and you could see the pipes in the ceiling. As Kathy walked in, she saw Sara in one of the stalls on her knees bent over but nothing was in the toilet, except for the water. Kathy made her stomach feel bad, so she can get Sara privately and alone.

“Hello Sara! Nice day isn’t it?”

“What do you want?” She said in her conceited, snotty voice.

“Sara, stand up and face me.” Kathy said non-chalantly.

“Why should......I...”

“There you go, you listen very well.”

“How the hell did you make me do that Kathy. I mean, someone like you has no power over anyone at all.” She laughed, and trying not believe that she actually listened to her.

“You see Sara, me and you are going to become good buddies. But before I do anything, I’m going to make sure you listen to everything I say.”

“Yeah right, and how do you propose to do that? Now leave me alone!” Sara pushed Kathy to side and walked towards the door.

“Stop right there.” Sara stopped walking. “Turn around, take your mini-skirt off, drop it onto the floor, and get on your hands and knees. Oh, and your hands and knees won’t be able to get off the ground, like they’re attached to it”

“Ha ha, you can’t...make....ahhh, what am I doing?” She did just as Kathy said. Sara took her mini-skirt off and dropped it to the floor revealing her pussy since she never wore any panties, and Kathy knew this. Sara tried to get up, but her attempts failed.

Sara’s wardrobe consisted mainly of extremely tight mini-skirts, and tight fitting shirts. Panties and bra’s were probably not to be found.

Kathy walked over to the door and locked it. She was grateful that of all the things that bathroom was missing, the lock wasn’t one of them.

“Now Sara, remember all those times you picked on me and everyone else. Well, now it’s time for that to stop, and have everyone laugh at you.”

“What are you doing to me?” In a frightened voice. Kathy liked already what was happening, she had never heard Sara frightened before.

“After I let you go, I will not control you. But! You will listen to me because of what I’m about to do. First, let me modify that pussy of yours.

You’ve had too much fun with it, so I’m going to change it. Whenever something of pleasure comes near it, about 2 inches away, hands, lips, cock, etc... it will close up, except your clothes, if you like that as pleasure Sara. It will be like there is no little slit in your skin. Same goes for you ass and your mouth. It will also close up if another woman’s clit comes near it. If it does close up, this would get you hot and make you want to cum so badly. But if your pussy is closed up, then it will flow out your naval. If something of pleasure comes near your breasts, then they will become numb. Now, if you want to get your old body back, you will meet me at the bus after school, the third one from the front. If you don’t meet me, then your body will stay like that forever. Understood?” Sara broke out in laughter.

“You expect me to believe that?”

“Ok then...watch.” Kathy lowered her hand to Sara’s mouth. It disappeared, she did it again to her ass, and it had the same affect. “Now Sara, watch this!”

Kathy slid her hand right in front of Sara’s pussy. It closed up, and Sara started to hold her stomach. After a second or two, cum came out her naval. “Happy now?” Sara was in tears.

“There, there...just meet me at the bus after school and it will all be fine. Oh, and no matter what, you will not be able to communicate what just happened with anyone. Now, get up and go back to your table.” Sara got up and ran out of the bathroom. Kathy was happy with what she had done. Phase two was about to come after school. As Kathy got back to the table where Lisa had been waiting, the bell rang.

“Kathy! Where have you been, I wanted to talk to you about...this.” Pointing towards her chest. “How coul...”

“Sshhhhh. Come after school to my house, I have a surprise for you.” With that, Kathy walked out to her next class. This is the only part of the day that Kathy and Lisa don’t walk together since their classes are on the opposite sides of the building.

The rest of the day went by very fast for Kathy. But Lisa ran into a few problems. Most of the day Lisa was worried about her chest, if anyone can see the difference. But the one thing she didn’t count on was gym. That is the only class where she was forced to take her top off. Lisa purposely came in late to gym, so most of the girls would be finished changing, and no one would see her. Her locker was in a small area that not many people had there lockers at. In fact only 3 people’s lockers were near hers. Erica, which was very quiet and minded her own business. The other was Sara. Lisa walked in just after Sara.

“Sara, can you move you bags? I have to get to my locker?”

“Oh be quiet!” Sara responded, she was putting her gym shirt on, of course without a bra. Sara then quickly ran off to meet with some of her friends.

Luckily for Lisa, she had the whole locker room to herself, and was able to change without anyone noticing. Lisa quickly ran into the gym and outside just as they started playing softball. During softball, she hit a double and a triple, caught a few fly balls and stole some bases. It was the best game she ever had. She felt on top of the world. But she forgot about one thing, the showers. After every gym class, all students are required to take a shower. Lisa didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t show people her chest.

“Excuse me...EXCUSE ME!” Lisa said. She wanted to quickly walk into the showers. And she put a towel around her chest so no one would see, and the towel easily stayed since her 3 breasts were so firm. In both the boys and girls locker rooms, the showers in the school was designed as U-shaped. The inside of the U had individual showers with glass doors and curtains. But the outside didn’t have any walls around any of the showerheads. At the time the school was built, they were running out of money, so they cut back on making walls between the showers, and made it like a public shower. To Lisa, it usually didn’t matter if she had a private or public shower. Ordinarily Lisa had nothing to hide, she had beautiful 34c breasts, and she liked when girls looked at her. But this time was different. She ran straight into one of the private ones. She took off her towel and began to shower.

“Freak!...Freak!...” Lisa suddenly heard that being yelled out, as there were many screams around the shower. Her heart froze, thinking someone saw her chest, but she was wrong. Lisa turned around and peeked out of the shower to see Sara. People were running away from her as her friends watched in astonishment.

“Oh my God, Sara’s pussy...where is it? And what’s coming out of her naval?” Lisa whispered to herself.

“Get away, please!” Sara yelled as she rushed out of the shower to her locker. After that, Lisa quickly finished, put the towel around her and ran to the locker. As luck would have it, Sara was there, trying to cover her naval, and where her pussy was supposed to be. As Lisa arrived Erica finished changing and left, like she didn’t see Sara at all.

“Sara, what happened!”

“Please, leave me alone.” Sara said crying.

“That’s...that’s cum. It’s coming out of your belly-button.” Sara turned around and put her clothing on. Lisa was happy she did that since she wouldn’t see her chest. Lisa also quickly changed and left. Gym was her last class and she was happy to leave school after what just happened.

“Oh, hi Kathy.” Lisa said as she ran into Kathy going to the buses.

“Aren’t you coming home with me Lisa?”

“I’m taking the bus I usually take, stop off at my house then walk to yours.” Even though Lisa only lives a few blocks away, there is another bus that stops right next to her house.

“Oh, ok, but be over, I have something to show you.” As Kathy left Lisa, she spotted Sara running towards her, and got on her knees.

“Please...don’t do this to me Kathy!”

“Don’t do what?”

“I don’t know what you did. Whatever you said in the bathroom, stop it!”

“Come back to my place, and I will stop it.” Kathy turned around and started to walk away, and just as she thought, Sara was following her with her head down pouting.

“Come on and everything will be just fine. Now get on this bus.” Kathy followed Sara onto the bus and Sara took a seat towards the middle, Kathy sat right next to her. The bus left the school a few seconds after.

“Ok” Kathy thought to herself. “If the bus driver looks to the back of the bus, or someone looks through windows, their eyes will deceive them and make them see a normal school bus setting with everyone seated and talking to each other.”

“Sara, do you see that girl over there? The fat one with brown hair?”

“Yes, why?”

“Well, I want you to go over there and suck her pussy.”

“Yeah right, I won’t do...” Suddenly thinking back to gym class and what else Kathy might do to her. “Ok...ok.” She got up sobering, and walked to the girl Kathy picked out.

“Do it now and with enthusiasm before I get mad! And will command you to do it!”

“Hi, Lori right?” Sara said.

“No, it’s Samantha. I’m new in town and I don’t know too many people.”

“Well, that’s a pity. Do you mind turning your body to face me?”

“Ok, but why?”

“Because of this...” Sara suddenly unbuttoned Samantha’s shorts, and pulled the panties down.

“Hey what are you doing? Cut it out!”

“Samantha, I want you to love what Sara is doing to you. You love women.” Kathy said, using her powers over Samantha.

At that moment, Samantha pulled Sara’s head into her pussy. Sara felt something different in her mouth, and she found out what it was when she started to lick her. Kathy had made her tongue 6 inches long. Cum was literally flying out of Samantha’s pussy. It was landing on the floor and on Sara’s face. Kathy saw Sara didn’t like it at all. When the driver turned around, all he saw was people sitting and talking, at least that’s what his eyes told him to see. Everyone gathered around Sara and Samantha, even some other girls, besides the guys, were getting hot looking at it. Since the bus ride to Kathy’s house was very short, she regretfully had to stop Sara. She was happy though, that people were laughing at Sara, being the snob she was. Both of them got off the bus and walked to Kathy’s house. When they got off the bus, Kathy saw there was a lot of cum on the floor, so she made a few other girls, standing around Samantha and eyeing her, to lick it up off the floor. She let Sara wipe it off her face, and changed her tongue back to normal, but left Samantha liking women. To Kathy, the best was still to come.