The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

chapter 11

Leaving Rosemary to her dilemma, Keith walked back to Susan. He entered the apartment and found Susan in the kitchenette making two mugs of coffee. As Keith took his mug, Susan asked, ”How did you leave Rosemary.” Keith replied, ”Exactly as I found her.” Susan replied, ”Good what will happen when she get the solvent.” Keith said, ”Nothing Raymond is going to send his solvent to me here.” Susan replied, ”Good that will be good she made me wear that blue cape the wrong way round and not see it.” Keith thought, ”And you will again.”

Keith said, ”Sit in my chair and I will help you to avoid that.” Susan sat in the chair and Keith turned it on. The green LED appeared and he said, ”The blue cape is to feed your addiction although you will not feel or see it. Stand up and I will help you to put it on.” Susan stood and Keith dressed her in the blue cape the wrong way around.” He then said, ”You will not attempt to take anything off when you go to bed. In the morning you must take everything off and have a shower. You will wash the lining of you red mackintosh and replace your diaper before dressing in a clean diaper, your red mackintosh and, the blue cape you will not see. He thought, ”That looks superb on you. He turned off the chair and Susan became mobile. She finished her coffee and then said, “I am tired and am going to bed.”

Keith replied, “I will be along in a moment I will finish my coffee and join you.” He watched Susan get into bed without changing her clothes and then sat down with his coffee mug. He finished the coffee and then walked to the bathroom to clean his teeth. In the bathroom he took off the red mackintosh the white latex shirt and the latex jeans. He turned off the light and climbed into bed next to Susan and said, ”Good night and sweat dreams.”

Next morning he had an engineering lecture so he got up early and after his shower change his clothes for a clean latex outfit. Susan was still asleep when he left the apartment and he walked to the Engineering facility.

Susan got up an hour later and walked into the small bathroom. She stripped off and had a shower. She then washed the lining of the red mackintosh. She fitted a new clean diaper and the latex knickers. She then dried the red mackintosh and put it on. She put the blue cape on thirty seconds before the end of her Half hour period. She reached behind her neck and fastened the next strap although her mind did not record the process. Susan with her one available hand washed Keith’s clothes he wore in bed.

Keith was sitting in the engineering lecture theatre and he was writing his notes. The boy in the next desk was attempting to make conversation with Keith and he was making derogatory comments regarding his latex clothing. Keith replied, “You have probably heard about what I have done to Susan and Caroline and you make these hurtful comments.” The boy stopped talking and Keith finished writing his notes.

At the end of the lecture most people including his neighbour kept the distance from Keith and he walked back to his dormitory via the house. All the front windows had been replaced and he stopped to speak to the foreman and ask for a new key to the front door. The Foreman gave him three keys each to both the front and back doors.

Keith said, “Thank you and walked back to Susan. He was still angry with Caroline and as he walked in to his apartment, Susan said, “I washed my mackintosh and I need your help. Keith fastened the seam on the blue cape and Susan sat down to watch the TV.

The next few days were basically the same, each morning Susan washed the red coat and Keith fastened the blue one on. During the lectures Susan was under Keith’s desk and Keith made the notes. The window fitters finished on Thursday and the postman delivered the two bottles of solvent. After dinner on Thursday evening Keith said, “Do you fancy a walk we could go and see Rosemary.” Susan replied, “I would like to watch the evening soaps on the TV.” Keith said, “Ok you watch your soaps, I will go alone.” Taking the bottles of solvent with him he walked to Rosemary’s house. He rang the door bell and Rosemary opened the door. She said, “Have you brought the solvent?” Keith replied, yes do you need help to use it.” Rosemary replied, “Yes I need your help you have been very evil towards me.” Keith replied, “And you were what, to me.” Rosemary apologised and said, “Look I am really sorry, you made me love you so I wanted to turn you into my partner. Keith said, “Lie on the floor and pull the cape up from the bottom.” Rosemary did as far as she could but the glue had stuck the cape to her back around the waist band of the knickers.

Keith rubbed the solvent into the join between Cape and Knickers. He sat in a chair and waited. After sitting there for half an hour he returned to Rosemary’s back and saw that the solvent was working the cape was free and the knickers could be pulled off. Keith said, “You should be ok now, I will go.” Rosemary attempted to pull the knickers off but they were stuck on the front. Keith said, “Roll over then and I will fix that.”

Keith rubbed the solvent into the remaining glued interface and sat on his chair. Rosemary watched him from the floor and said, “Can you help Susan she really needs your help.” Keith replied, “With no adult memories she has no knowledge to use her psychic abilities. I think she should stay that way.” Keith got to his feet and said, “I am going you should be able to change your diaper now.” Rosemary pulled down the latex knickers and ripped off the dirty diaper.

Keith walked out of the house and all the way home. Rosemary washed herself and then changed her diaper and knickers before seeing to Susan.

When Keith entered his Dormitory he saw Susan still watching the TV. Her blue cape was still in place and Keith put the kettle on.

After making instant coffee he gave one mug to Susan and he sat beside her with his. Susan pushed her left hand out of the slit in the blue mackintosh to take her mug and said, “Thank you.” Keith told her about what he had done to Rosemary and Susan replied, “That is good she was only looking after her sister.” Keith replied, I thought it was the other way round.”

Keith finished his coffee and said, “I am going to bed.” Susan turned the TV off and replied, “I am coming too.”

They climbed into bed and they were soon asleep. Keith was planning the takeover of the house on Saturday and tomorrow was Friday so he a number of things to do. He had no lectures so He would start as soon a she had had breakfast.

Next morning Keith awoke early and got up he made breast for one. Keith took the notebook out of his knapsack and left it on the table. He was soon out of the apartment and was walking towards the city centre. He walked all the way to the city centre and into the shops he had purchased his furniture from. In each shop he arranged for delivery to be the next day.

In the shop where he bought the beds he purchased two more double beds and added those to the delivery. He had decided that Susan’s mother and his parents would stay at the house for the wedding. He then realised that the bends were for Caroline and now it was Susan. He would go and see the vicar when he got back to the university. After visiting all the shops where he needed to change the delivery he walked to the bus station and caught the university bus.

On the bus he sat next to Gloria and told her about Sunday. Gloria said, “She would be there.” Outside the bus it was raining and both Gloria and Keith were glad they were wearing rubber. The bus stopped close to the university church and Keith got off. He walked to the church and stepped inside. The vicar was working inside the church and Keith walked up to her. The vicar heard someone approaching and turned around, seeing Keith she said, “Since I saw your girlfriend in latex I have been unable to wear anything else. You have to help me.” Keith used the strobe and then the helmet to change the vicar so she would never stop wearing latex or complain about it, to change the bands to be that of Susan Musgrave and to believe this was from the beginning. He woke the vicar up as he departed and walked back to his house.

Using the key the foreman had given him he opened the front door and walked though each room to see what kind of a job they had done. He found two areas where the work was substandard and he phoned the company on his mobile. When he was put through to a senior manager, he explained his dissatisfaction and the manager said, “He would call around on Saturday morning to determine what should be done.” Keith agreed to be there to receive him and terminated the call. He locked the house and started back to Susan, he was glad he had chosen to wear his blue rubberised cotton mackintosh because it started tom rain.

As he walked into his Dormitory he saw Susan at the table and she was turning over the page in his notebook. The back of the blue cape was still open so he walked over to Susan and clothed the buttons.

Susan was intent on studying and had not heard Keith enter so she turned around and said, Thank you, I don’t know what you did but everything I read says in my mind so I have access to it all the time.” Keith replied, “This was because you are wearing the blue cape that Rosemary made you wear.” Susan asked, “What blue cape” Keith said, “Rosemary’s Psychic abilities are much stronger than mine. I tried to get you to take it off but I failed. She made you so you couldn’t see it, but she also made you have to wear it because if your nose can’t smell it you cannot breath.” Susan replied, “Well you will have to help me to overcome it.” Keith replied, “I will try again when you have finished your studies.”

Keith moved to the kitchenette and made two mugs of instant coffee. \He carried one to Susan and placed it on the table.

Susan said, “Thank you I am nearly finished.” Keith replied, “When you have finished move across to my chair.” Susan finished her coffee closed her Keith’s notebook and moved over to the chair.” Keith turned on the chair and waited for the green led to illuminate. As soon as the Led was showing Keith said, “Susan you will forget that I have mentioned the blue cape. You will know you are wearing it and how you are wearing it but you can never discuss it with anyone including me. In the morning when you shower you will know you have taken off the blue cape because your nose will not be able to breathe properly. You will rush your shower so you can dress in accordance with Rosemary’s instructions. When your come out of the bathroom you will want to tell me but you will are forbidden to talk about it to anyone. If anyone argues with you about the blue cape you will argue on the side of not wearing it. As the rubber lining of your red mackintosh slides over your skin, you will continue to relive the evil way you treated me at school. You will also be forbidden to mention this to anyone. Now wake up believing that I tried my hardest.” Keith turned off the chair and sat down.

Susan woke up and said, “Thank you for trying.” Keith said, “I missed lunch, would you make me something.” Susan moved to the kitchen and started making cheese on toast.

When it was ready she placed it on the table and Keith moved to eat it. Keith watched her as she did it and marvelled at the way she turned the middle of the cape around so she could use the arm slits in the right place.

Keith thought, “It is much better that she knows she is wearing it.” Keith moved to the settee and sat down and Susan moved to sit beside him. He used the remote to turn on the TV and they watched the afternoon sports programme together. At dinner time Susan got up and made a chilli.

Keith watched the early evening news and then the local weather forecast.

When dinner was ready Keith moved to the table and Susan placed a plate of chilli and rice in front of him. She sat down beside him with another plate of food and they started to eat at the same time. Keith asked if she was all right and Susan replied, “I am perfectly happy to be here with you, I know I was evil to you in school but you have tuned into the most handsome man in college. Even my Mum says I was wrong to do what I did to you.”

Keith replied, “You must remember that you are only here because Caroline broke the trust that should always be between people getting married.” Susan replied, “I trust you implicitly and I always will.” Keith moved away from Susan and sat at the table he took out blank piece of paper and made a note of all the furniture that was being delivered tomorrow and allocating a room in which it should be put.”

Susan was watching a soap programme, and Keith opened his engineering note book and read through all his notes. He was thinking about the electronics in the chair and the strength of the aerials, Caroline was affected when she was on the floor.” Should he add an attenuator to the output, he decided against it. At Nine o’clock he moved back to Susan to watch the evening programmes. They went to bed after the late night news and weather.

Next morning Keith woke at seven o’clock and got up. He showered dressed and walked out of the apartment on the way to his house. “He wanted to be there before eight as some of the deliveries were early morning.”

As he was approaching the house, a delivery van pulled up outside. He ran up to them as said, “I will open up.” The delivery driver and his mate brought a bed in and Keith directed them to the master bedroom. When they positioned the bed in the master bedroom they returned to their vehicle and brought in three more beds for the other three bedrooms. They were all double and Keith had thought that his parents and Susan’s mother could stay there for the wedding.

When all the beds were located, the driver and his mate departed. Keith had to wait for an hour before the next van arrived. This van had the dining room furniture and the three piece suite for the living room. While these delivery people were position their furniture, the window manager arrived and Keith showed him the three locations where he was not happy with the way the work had been left. The manager agreed with Keith and made a phone call asking the team to come back and finish off telling them of the three locations and what was needed.

The manager departed just after the delivery men and Keith was left on his own. The front door bell soon sounded, and Susan was standing outside.” Keith let her enter and said, “See if you like the furniture Caroline chose.” Susan walked around the main house and then when she entered the dining room she asked, “Where does that door lead.” Keith showed her the consulting rooms and the waiting area. “The door tom the outside had keys in the lock on the inside and Keith opened the door.” He said, “The next delivery should be the furniture for in these three rooms. Which consulting room do you want?” Susan replied, “The one on the right.”

Keith replied, “Ok the one on the left is mine. When you are in practice and you interview someone who would be better with Hypnotherapy, you will refer them to me.” Just then another delivery wagon drew up outside and Keith said, “This should be the furniture for in here.” He walked out of the waiting room door and talked to the delivery driver. The Driver and his mate carried the three large desks into the waiting room and then the book cases and sideboards for the consulting rooms. Keith gave guidance to where each item went and the three leather chairs were last to be brought in, one for each desk. When all the furniture was all in place, and Susan was sitting at her desk, Keith asked, “Do you like your furniture, if you want more it will be at your own cost.” Susan replied, “No this is fine in fact exceptional. All I need is a bed for my patients and a chair for them to sit in when not on the bed.”

Keith said, “We could go shopping now if you like, I need some chairs as well.” Keith locked the waiting room door and removed the keys. They locked the front door on their way out and they walked down the road together. Keith drove the jag to the shop where he bought the furniture for the Consulting rooms. Susan was still wearing the blue cape and was very embarrassed to be in a shop. Keith asked the sales lade if there were any normal chairs that matched the furniture already delivered, we need four and a consulting bed.” The sales lady pointed out two designs of chair in the same wood and Susan chose one. Keith said, “We will have four of those and the bed if you could get them delivered soonest.” The Sales Lady replied, “Would this afternoon be soon enough.” Keith said, “That will be fine, I will be there all day.” The sales lady whispered to Keith, “Why is your girl friend wearing the cape the wrong why round.” Keith replied, “She had a run in with a powerful Psychic with mind control powers and she cannot see it.” The sales Lady replied, “OK I was only curious.” Keith paid for the addition items and then led Susan out of the shop.” As they stood outside, Keith said, “We need to arrange a removals company to move the stuff out of the dorm and anything you want out of your old accommodation. Keith drove to a local removal company and Susan stayed in the car while he went in to negotiate. He arrange for the contents of his dorm to be picked up on Monday Morning and delivered to the house before lunch. As he was leaving the removal company he mobile rang and it was the window fitters saying they were at the house, Keith said, “I will be there in ten minutes. He jumped back in =to the car and drove back to the house and the speed limit plus four miles an hour.

He made the journey in eleven minutes and stopped behind the van. Susan wanted to wait in the car but he told her to come with him.”

End of chapter 11