The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

chapter 12

The foreman walked with Keith and Susan to the three locations where the mouldings were not completed. “The foreman apologised and said, “My error I got Jason to check each window when we were finished.” Keith replied, “Which one is Jason.” The Foreman replied, “I will send him to you.” Keith was about to take the strobe out of his knapsack when a young man walked in carrying a tool box and three lengths of moulding.” Keith asked, “Are you Jason.” Jason replied, “Yes and I am very sorry I missed some mounding.” Keith watched him measure the window and cut the moulding to fit, Jason then used the silica glue to fix the mounding and then move to the next window and performed the same operation. At the third window Keith watched Jason and said, “I hope, if you perform the final check again, you will check all the detail and leave nothing amiss.”

Before Keith could use the strobe the Foreman walked into the room and said, “Have you finished Jason let me do the check this time.” The foreman checked Jason’s work and said, “This is much better, I will have to keep an eye on this young man in future.” Keith followed the foreman around to the three windows and the foreman asked Keith if he was now happy. Keith replied, “Yes this is much better.” Susan was in her consultation room and Keith went to find her after the fitters had departed. Keith asked, “Are you hiding in here.” Susan said, “Affirmative I did not want the men to see me like this.” Keith asked, “Like what?” Susan said, “If you cannot see it, then I am doomed.” Keith said, “Come on we will go back to the dorm now.” Susan walked out to the car and Keith said, “I am leaving that here, He opened the garage with the remote and drove the car in. Shutting the garage door he said, “Come wife to be we can walk.” Keith knew she would be embarrassed to walk, but she could not avoid it.” They walked hand in hand and Susan was avoiding everyone on foot.

A young boy with his mother was walking towards them and the young boy asked his mother what was wrong with the girl.” His mother replied, “She must have a fetish for dressing like that.” Susan walked past as quick as possible and Keith said, “Slow done there is no need to run.” Susan was still very submissive towards Keith and followed his instruction. As they were close to Keith’s dormitory, Rosemary was walking towards them dressed in the red cape and matching wellingtons. Rosemary stopped as they approached her and said, “Keith I need you to remove this cape, I have a lecture on Monday that I have no one else able to take.” Keith replied, “I will come and see you on Sunday then, and walked past.” Rosemary turned and ran after him and said, “Please Keith I am sorry for what I did to you and Susan.” Keith replied, “Go home or I will not come on Sunday.”

Rosemary slunk off with her head down and Keith opened his dorm.” Susan ran inside and Keith said, “Susan what is your rush.” Susan said, “What Rosemary did to me is making me very embarrassed.” Keith replied, “What did, rosemary do to you, can you tell me.” Susan said, “No I do not seem to be able. Can you have another go with your chair to see if you can find out?” Susan sat in the chair and Keith turned it on. When the green led was illuminated he said, “Susan you will wear the blue cape all the time but you cannot talk about it to me or anyone else. When you put it on after your shower you will fasten the buttons before you spin it around and fix the hood. When you are outside you will be as embarrassed as you possibly can. However you will walk with your head up all the time and not avoid people walking towards you. In the lecture theatre you will walk without any concern for what you wear from the door to my desk.” Keith turned off the chair and when Susan awoke, said, “I could not find anything about what concerns you. Rosemary was much more powerful than this chair.” Susan replied, “At least you tried. One day we will beat this.” Keith thought, “Not before you graduate and start your practice. I have ordered your wedding dress and I will give you clearance for that day.” Keith said, “Have you invited your Mother to the wedding.” Susan replied, “Not yet.” Keith handed across his mobile phone and said, “No time like the present.”

Susan made the phone call and when she was speaking to her mother said, “You are invited to Keith and my wedding and you can stay with us for the day before and the day of the wedding.” Susan’s mother could not say no because of her submissiveness and said, “I would love to.” Susan said, “Ok see you on Friday.” Keith took the phone back and called his mother.” When he was through he said, “Are you and dad coming to my wedding.” Keith’s mother replied, “You could not keep us away. Your Father is much better now and would love to come.” Keith said, “Ok you can stay with us the day before and the night of the wedding. We are not going for our honeymoon until Tuesday of the following week.” Susan asked, “Where are we going.” Keith replied, “That is to be a surprise.” He had book a Hotel in Bournemouth for five nights and he was intent on visiting Sealwear. Keith said, “Pack up the bedding and your clothes we will stay in our new bed tonight.” He took down his suit case and stared pack his things.” Susan said, “Do you have anothe3r suit case?” Keith said, “No.” Susan continued, “What should I use.” Keith handed her a roll of black plastic sacks. After Susan had filled five sacks Keith said, “My old car should be outside your old apartment, he take this and bring it back here.” Keith handed over his spare car key and Susan took it and walked out. Keith finished packing and put the suitcase and five bags by the door. He did not expect Susan back for a while so he turned on the TV and there was a film on.” He had seen it before but he watched it again.”

When Susan returned they loaded the car and Susan drove to the new house. She parked on the drive outside the garage and Keith carried the five bags and suitcase into the house.” Susan started to relocate the bags to the bedroom and then unpacked them. Keith said, “We need another wardrobe.” Susan replied, “There is room for another wardrobe and a chair. Keith looked is his watch and pulled out his mobile he phoned the shop and when he was put through to the sales staff he explained who he was and asked if they could supply another wardrobe and a bedroom chair. The young woman said, “Yes we can supply those from stock and they will be with you on Monday. Keith paid with h8s bank card and said, “Thank you.” He explained to Susan what he had agreed and Susan was overjoyed.” Susan asked, “What furniture have you ordered for the other bedrooms” Keith replied, “I have not ordered any but we could go to IKEA.” Susan said, “They will be open tomorrow, we could go after breakfast.”

Keith said “We had better go back and get the TV and the kitchen items.” Susan said, “Ok I will drive.” Keith rang his car insurance company and asked them to add Susan Musgrave to the named drivers list and to take Caroline Hamilton off.” After the insurance company, had agreed to do that, Keith said, “OK let’s go.” Susan drove the Ford escort and said, “I love this car.” Keith said, “It is yours then.” The loaded a lot more of Keith’s belongings into the car and Susan drove back to the house. Keith carried the TV to the living room and Susan moved all the kitchen equipment into the kitchen and found them a home.

Before Keith could tune on the TV the front door bell sounded and Keith found the delivery driver on the door step. Keith helped him carry the chairs and bed into the doctor’s consult5ing rooms. There was very little in Keith’s old apartment, a wardrobe and a table and two chairs. Keith said, “We could make one more trip and that should empty the apartment except for my consulting chair.” Susan finished in the kitchen and then drove back to Keith’s old dorm. Keith put the back seats down and they carried the wardrobe and laid it in the back. The tail gate would not close but Keith found some rope and tied it down. Susan drove back to the house and they carried it into the other front bedroom. “One more trip and we can get the chairs,” said Keith. They made the trip and the only things left were the table and the consulting chair.” As they got back in the car Keith said, “We will need a van for the chair and table and we could get your stuff from yo9ur old accommodation.”

Susan put the car next to the jag in the garage and they carried the chairs into the house. They left the chairs in the dining room and walked back to the living room where Keith fixed up the TV and turned it on. The picture was better than in his old dorm. Keith said, “There must be an amplifier on the Arial input. I will check that out tomorrow.” Susan said, “Whatever this has a very good picture.” They watched the TV for two hours and then Susan said, “Are you tired, I would like to go to bed.” Keith said, “You go I will be along in a minute or two.” Susan got up and walked out of the living room. Keith changed channels and watched another programme until the end. He turned off the TV and walked up the stairs. He found Susan asleep in the bed still in all the rubber clothes she was wearing.”

Keith changed into a pair of latex pyjamas and climbed in next to Susan. “He could hear her breathing inside the hood and smiled.” He was soon asleep and he did not stir until the morning. Susan was awake when he awoke and he told her to have her shower in the on-suite. Susan got out of bed and Keith watched the door to the on-suite. When Susan appeared she was wearing both the red mackintosh and the blue cape and the seam behind her back was closed. Keith smiled and said, “You look stunning in that mackintosh.” Susan thought, “Rosemary must have got to him,” and said, “Would you like me to make breakfast.” Keith replied, “Yes please.” Susan walked down the stairs feeling alone in her blue cape. She walked into the kitchen and started making porridge and coffee.

Keith showered dress and joined her ten minutes later as she put the porridge onto the dining table. Keith said, “You need to change that mackintosh for something else before we go to IKEA.” Susan said, “I like this mackintosh and have decided this will do.” Keith had brought his knapsack into the dining room and used the strobe on Susan he then placed the helmet over her head and turned it on. When it was ready Keith said, “Lest night in bed you were making a lot of noise breathing, the longer you wear the blue cape the more your nose will love the scent of the rubberised lining. After a period of eleven hours of wearing it you will not be able to take it off. Anytime you do you will find breathing very difficult. Fresh air is something your nose can not stand for more than five minutes. When the lining of your rubberised mackintosh flows over your skin you will relive in your mind the episode in school when you were evil towards me. You will never associate this memory with your love of latex.”

He turned off the helmet and removed it before Susan woke. She said, “When are we going.” Keith replied, “You wash up and then we will think about leaving. Do you want me to drive or do you want to take your car.” Susan replied, “I will take my car.” Keith replied, “OK. Drive us back to the old dorm, Gloria is coming around this morning.” They walked outside and Keith opened the garage, Susan reversed out and Keith closed the door and got in.” Susan drove to the old dorm and they found Gloria waiting outside. Keith picked up his knapsack and Got out he walked up the Gloria and said, “I am glad you are here, I promised the vicar she would meet you. Jump in the back and Susan will take us to the church.” Gloria was about to ask Susan about the blue cape and Keith put his finger on her mouth.

Keith thought, “I need to change Gloria so she cannot see it and then the removal men tomorrow.” Keith said, “Susan would you please get the box from the old dorm that is under the bed but don’t look inside it.” AS soon as Susan had gone he used the strobe on Gloria and then placed the helmet on her head. Keith turned it on and said, “Gloria when you look at Susan you will only see she is wearing the red mackintosh and red boots you will not see or sense the blue cape under any circumstances. Your latex fetish will now become absolute you could never consider wearing none latex clothing. You will also do whatever I or Susan bid you to do. Your obedience to Susan or I is absolute and you will always conduct yourself as if it were your idea to do so.”

Keith turned off the helmet and removed it from Gloria’s head as Susan came out of the dorm carrying her wedding dress. As Susan approached the car Keith said, “Put that in the trunk and drive us to the church.” Susan put the box in the trunk and got in behind the wheel to drive to the church.” Susan asked “Why are we going to the church.” Keith replied, “The Vicar wanted married couples to attend church during the reading of the bands.” Gloria is here because she is a witness. We are one short now do you think your mother would be one.” Susan replied, “She would love that.” Keith replied, “Ok you can talk to her this afternoon.”

Susan parked outside the church as the Vicar walked towards the door. As the vicar opened the door several couples got out of their cars and followed. Keith said, “Let’s join the congregation.” They all got out and Susan locked the car and they followed the people walking into the church. Keith found an empty pew and they all sat down.” The service started and the vicar welcomes Keith and Susan and said, “The wedding will take place next Saturday and everyone is welcome.” Susan joined in with the hymns and prayers like an old pro.” Keith remembered the Susan’s mother took Susan to Church every Sunday at home. Keith joined in where he could but not as much as Susan.

At the end of the service, the Vicar walked to the door as everyone filed out. The Vicar shook hands with everyone and when Keith and Susan reached her she asked, “Are you ready for Saturday.” Keith replied, “Everything is ready we will be here, what time would you like us?” Then Vicar replied, “I would like you here at a quarter to Ten and Susan at about five to.” Keith said, “Ok we can do that, by the way the other witness will be Susan’s mother.” The vicar said, “That is fine, she will know what to do.” Keith Susan and Gloria got back to the car and Susan said, “That was very embarrassing.” Keith asked, “Why was that embarrassing.” Susan said, “It’s no good telling you, Rosemary has seen to that.” Keith said, “Ok take us to IKEA. Susan drove to the IKEA store and parked in their car park. Gloria said, “Do you need me?” Keith replied, “Yes we do your opinion will help Susan to chose.” Gloria replied, “Ok what do you want.” Susan replied, “Bedroom furniture. We have the beds but need Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers and dressing tables for three bedrooms.” Gloria said, “Ok follow me.” She led the way to the bedroom department and then to the area that concentrated on storage furniture. Gloria chose a dark wood selection and Susan said, “That is perfect.” Keith took the tickets and walked to the till. When he reached the front of the queue he paid for the items and was then sent the collection centre. He asked Susan to find the car and bring it around to the collection point. Gloria went with when they reached the car, Gloria said, “You will need all the room for your purchases, I will go home from here,” she then walked off leaving Susan to drive to the collection point.” Susan followed the signs and met Keith outside with lots a flat pack boxes.” Keith loaded the wardrobes first and then the other flat pack boxes, the car was loaded to the roof but all was secured. Keith got in the passenger side and Susan drove out onto the road and then on to the university. Turning into the street where Keith had bought his house just before she entered the campus.

Keith carried the boxes to the respective bedrooms and then said, “Find some tools and I will put these together.” He opened the first box and found the instructions. They were easy to follow and he noted that a screw driver and hammer were required. Susan returned with Keith’s tool box and he took out a hammer and a screw driver. Keith followed the instructions and soon had three pieces of furniture in the first bedroom.

He positioned these where he thought they would go and moved to the second bedroom. Soon he had all three bedrooms ready and he called Susan who was in the living room watching the TV. When Susan came up the stairs Keith said, “See if they are in the right place.” Susan looked in the first bedroom and said, “Would it not be better if the Wardrobe was here and the dressing table over there.” Keith moved the two pieces of furniture and Susan said, “That is much better. Mother could have this room.” Keith replied, “I was thinking of my Parents in here.” Susan walked in to the second bedroom and said, “This room looks fine and my mother could be in here.” Keith said, “Check the third room and we can agree where guests go.” Susan walked into the third room and said, “Everything in her is in the wrong place. The bed should go there, the Wardrobe against that wall the chest of Drawers here against this wall and the dressing table over there.” Keith moved al the furniture to its new place and Susan said, “That is perfect.”

Keith replied, “Well if we are finished, could you make something to eat?” Susan moved to the kitchen and Keith thought, “I will need to curb her ability to be dominant. I will do it tomorrow when I prepare her for the removal men.” He walked down to the living room and found Susan had been watching a Rom Com, he changed the channel and started watching a Science fiction film. Susan was in the kitchen making spaghetti bolognaise. Susan put the bolognaise sauce in the oven and returned to Keith, saying “it will be ready in about twenty minutes. The rice is on.”

Keith replied, “I have been thinking about your dilemma and I think I have thought a possible solution.” Susan said, “Ok you can try after we have eaten.” She returned to the kitchen and waited for the rice to cook. When it was all ready she made up two plates and carried them to the dining room. He turned to go to the living room and found Keith behind her. She jumped and said, “It is all ready.” Keith sat down at the table and picked up a knife and fork. Susan sat beside him and picked up hers. They started eating together. Keith finished two minutes before Susan and said, “Are you ready.” Susan said, “I am ready what are you going to do?” Keith took the strobe and fired it into Susan’s face. He then placed the helmet over her head.

After turning on the helmet Keith said, “Your submissiveness is now becoming your main attribute and you will find it impossible to act in a dominant way. Tomorrow you will see me programme the removal men that they cannot see any item of clothing that is not your red mackintosh. I will also make them very randy as they look at you. So if they petition you for sex you will let them fuck your ass. After one of them fucks your ass you will use your mouth to clean the cock with your mouth and blow it to another orgasm. Whatever they say you will be completely obedient. You will always act as though you are in charge of your actions although you will be following the orders of other men. If you see my use any of my Mind control technology you will disregard the way it is used, you will never remember how it was used.” ”

He turned off the helmet and removed it. Susan asked “Do you think it worked.” Keith replied, “No I am still thwarted by Rosemary.” Susan replied, “Well you tried. You will beat it one day.” Keith said, “Tomorrow I have an engineering lecture in the morning so you will have to look after the removal men. They need to bring the consulting chair and table here and then they should go to your old apartment and get your stuff. You should go with them to your place and make sure you only take what were yours and none of the university’s.” Susan replied, “I can do that.” Keith said, “We need to go to my old Dorm before they arrive and then I can go to my lecture.”

Susan took the dirty dished to the kitchen and started to wash up. Keith returned to the living room just as his film finished. He switches the channel and finds Top gear. He watched that for a while and then decides to go to bed. He changed his clothes and climbs into bed.” He was asleep before Susan came up.

Next morning he awoke and said, “Come on a quick shower and then off to the old accommodation.” Susan jumps out of bed and run to the on-suite. She performs as normal and soon exits wearing a clean diaper the clean mackintosh the rubber boots and then the blue cape all fastened up. She descends the stairs and into the kitchen as Keith has a quick shower. Keith joins Susan wearing clean clothes. He carried the blue cotton rubberised mackintosh over his arm and lays it on one of the unused chairs. Susan placed a bowl of Porridge in front of him and he started to eat. Susan brings her own bowl and sits down. When they are both finished Susan carries the dirty dishes to the kitchen and washed them up.

They walk out of the house together and Keith opens the garage door, Susan reverses out and Keith climbs in and closes the garage door. Susan drives to the old accommodation and Keith finds the removal men waiting. Keith invites the two men in and Susan follows them. Keith explains that he has a lecture but Susan will look after them. He takes the strobe out of his knapsack and fires it at the two men. They both fall into a trance and he put the helmet on the older man. He then tells them that Susan is only wearing a red rubberised mackintosh and matching boots. He goes on to give the man a rubber fetish and a desire to have sex with a woman in rubber he instructs that only her ass and her mouth are available for sex. He then says that if they plan to have sex with her they must first remove the knickers and diaper and replace it when they are finished. He then transfers the helmet to the other man and gives him the same instructions. He wakes both men up and says, “The only items here are the table and this chair. We moved everything else yesterday.” There will be lots more at Susan’s place. I will leave you with Susan and see you later if you are still around.” Keith walks out and Susan says if you take these first then I will come with you to my old accommodation. The younger one steps out and says to Keith, “Does she go.” Keith replies, “She is very submissive, if you are assertive she will do anything.” Keith walks to the Engineering facility and Susan watches the men carry out the two items of furniture. When they are loaded on the lorry Susan said, “You can follow me to the new house.” Susan drove her car followed by the lorry to Keith’s house and they unloaded the two items of furniture the Chair was placed in Keith’s consulting room and the table was left in the hall. Susan then said, “Thank you I will take you to my old Dormitory. There are three girls in there but they are all latex lovers.”

The older man said, “Well I can’t wait to see them.” The younger one said, “If you drive your car, we will follow you.” Susan replied, “Ok I will do that.” The older man couldn’t take his eyes off Susan and when she walked out to her car he was right behind her.” The two men followed her to the girl’s dormitory and when Susan stopped the older man said, “I could jump her bones.” The younger one said, “You need to be assertive, she is a natural submissive.” The older one replied “Ok I will try that when we get inside.” The stop behind Susan and follow her into the dormitory. The two babies are in the sitting area playing together and Sandra is sitting on the armchair. Susan says this is my bedroom everything in here has to go.”

Susan walked into the bedroom and the older man followed, and He said, “Lie on the bed, I am going to fuck your ass.” Susan did not want to do as he suggested but she could not avoid it. She lay on the bed and the old man removed the knickers and diaper which was clean. He set them aside and moved to line his cock up with Susan’s ass. AS she pushed it home he said, “You will love this and my cock will be your ideal heaven.”

Susan was in heaven and the man ploughed away in her ass. When he came he slowed and then withdrew. Susan turned and cleaned his cock with her mouth and then she applied the same technique she used on Keith to bring his cock back and then began to blow it.” The old man was on another planet as Susan was getting near to his second orgasm.” As he came he said, “You are the best slut I have ever had. If you pack all your things we can move this furniture.” Susan empties all the drawers and folds everything into one of her suitcases. When each item of furniture was empty it was taken away. When she emptied the last item of furniture into the third suitcase she was feeling tired, and a little sore.

The young man carried the suitcases down to the lorry and Susan followed the last one. As the lorry the young man said, “When we get back to your house, your ass is mine.” Susan was panicking but she look calm and in control. She drove her car back to the house and the two men followed. Susan opened the door and walked in the young man followed her and said, “Find a bed now.” Susan ran up the stairs and into one of the spare rooms.” The young man followed her and said, “Let me see to your knickers and diaper then I am going to show what a proper man can give you.” He throws the knickers and diaper away and mounts her without any though for Susan. He ploughed way and was soon reaching his first orgasm. “Susan thought, “If you think this is a real man then think again.” When he pulled out Susan turned to clean it and then made it hard for a second orgasm. After the second orgasm the young man fitted the diaper and then the knickers. He left her on the bed without a second thought and went to find the old man.” The old man had brought all Susan’s furniture into the hall and the young man said, “I will see where she wants this.” The young man climbed the stairs as Keith entered form the outside.” The old man asked, “Did you have a good lecture.” Keith replied, “Yes it was very good. Where is Susan?” The older man replied, “She is upstairs, Paul has just gone to see where she wants this stuff. “Put it all in the master bedroom.” When Paul entered the back bedroom he found Susan crying. He did nothing to console her but asked where she wanted the stuff from her old Dormitory. Keith followed him up the stairs and when he saw Susan crying his heart melted and he said to the young man, “What have you done to upset her.” The young man replied, “I was a little thoughtless when we finished.” Keith said, “Susan come on you have unfinished work down stairs.” Susan pushed past the young man and walked down the stairs. Keith said, “You need empathy with the women you fuck. Go and help your colleague.” The young man walked out of the room and down the stairs.

End of chapter 12.