The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

Chapter 16

They walked around the various compounds of the chimpanzees natural surroundings. At lunch time they had lunch in the site restaurant It was raining when the taxi came to pick them up and take them back to Bournemouth.

When they arrived back at the hotel Keith asked, “Do you fancy a walk?” Susan replied, “Ok where to.” Keith replied, “Let’s find the Jag dealership.” They walked into the centre of Bournemouth and Keith asked a policeman where the jag dealership was. “The Policeman replied, “You will need a taxi the jag dealership is in Poole.” Keith found a taxi and asked to be taken to the Jaguar Dealership in Winton. The taxi took fifteen minutes to stop outside the Jag dealership. When Keith explained who he was, to the Service Manager, he was informed that the car was being road tested and would be ready when it returned.

Keith looked around all the new cars on the forecourt and did not find one like his.” He asked the service manager who said, “There were not many Xf’s with four wheel drive, it was developed for the F-Type.”

Keith and Susan were given coffee while they waited and the car returned ten minutes later. The driver and the Service manager had a long conversation and the Service Manager walked to Keith and told him there was a slight problem that was being fixed as they spoke. The young girl who brought the coffee, asked Susan why she was wearing a rubberised mackintosh with its hood up. Susan gave the programmed excuse and the young girl walked away.

When they finished the cup of coffee, the Service Manager said, “Your car is ready now and is being brought around to the front.”

Minutes later, Keith’s car was seen being parked in the forecourt. Keith and Susan walked out to the car and a salesman said, “I hope everything is Ok now.” Keith replied, “It had better be otherwise I will be looking for a new car and it will not be a Jaguar. Keith drove back to the hotel and the car performed perfectly. He parked in the hotel car park and Susan asked “What time are we leaving tomorrow.” Keith replied, “Straight after breakfast.”

They were walking towards the hotel door when a taxi drew up outside and the young girl from the Garage got out.” Seeing Susan she ran up to her and said, “Please I need to speak to you, I have a latex fetish and I would like to compare notes.” Keith replied, “I wondered how you knew Susan’s coat was rubberized.” The young girl aid, “I have seen that coat in the Sealware shop.” Keith said, “Susan bring her up to our room, you can discuss your fetishes there.” Susan was sure Keith would do something but she could not disobey him.

She invited the young girl up to their room and the girl agreed. Keith walked ahead and as he entered the room he slipped the knapsack off is shoulder and removed the Strobe. As Susan and the young girl entered he fired the strobe and took them both down into a deep trance.

Keith closed the bedroom door and asked the young girl, “What is your name and how long have you had a latex fetish.” The girl replied, “My name is Sarah Harvey and I have had a latex fetish since I was seven. ” Keith then said, “Susan, find some clothes for Sarah to wear.” Susan opened the wardrobe and took out a Rubberised rain coat.” Keith then said, “Ok Sarah, loose all your clothes.”

Sarah took off all her clothes and Keith handed her the rubberised rain coat, saying “Here put this on.” Keith said, “Fasten the front and pull the hood up over your head. You are not permitted to remove this coat or drop the hood except for half n hour in the morning when you will shower end wash and dry the lining of the coat.” The girl did as instructed and then waited, and Keith said, “Susan, You will forget giving Sarah this coat. When you wake-up you will ask for it back but when she does not give it to you, you will repeat what I have just told her.

Keith woke up both Susan and Sarah and then said, “Susan please put all Sarah’s clothes into a bag so she can take them home.” Susan said, “Hey you, that is, my mackintosh, take it off.”

Sarah did not move so Susan said, “Ok if that is the way you want it, you must wear that at all times except in the morning when you shower and clean the lining of your coat.” Sarah said, “Stop that, I cannot wear this mackintosh like this all the time, how will I go to work.” Susan said, “This is what you wanted, when you came here so stop bleating.” Sarah stopped talking and then said, “You are right, I should go.”

Keith and Susan went down to the restaurant to eat and then retired to their room. Next morning they loaded the car, Keith paid the bill and they set off. It took seven hours to get back to Manchester and to their new home.” Keith parked outside the garage and Susan ran into the house to see her mother. She found Gloria and her mother in the living room. Gloria was watching the TV and Margaret, was on the floor playing with a doll.” Keith carried the suitcases in and placed them at the bottom of the stairs. He walked into the living room and said, “Will a thousand be enough Gloria.” Gloria replied, “She has kept me awake since you went away. I think I deserve more.” Keith said, “Susan would you take the suitcases upstairs and then used the strobe on both Gloria and Margaret. He then said, “Gloria you will accept one thousand and be happy to receive it. Margaret, you no longer need to feed your addiction.” He woke both women up seconds before Susan returned and said, “I have unpacked everything so we are back home. When are you going to help that woman Cynthia?” Keith pulled out his mobile and called Sydney. When she answered he said, “This is Keith Wilson I have arrived in Manchester. Sydney gave Keith Cynthia’s home address and said, “We will be there about six o’clock.” Keith told Susan of the arrangement and said, “You will need to stay here with your Mother, while I go and help Cynthia.”

Gloria took Keith’s cheque and departed. Susan said, “Are you hungry Mother.” Margaret said, “Starving.” Keith said, “Ok you do something for your mother I will bring us back a take-a-way.” He drove to Stockport and to the address given by Sydney. The Aston-Martin was in the drive so Keith rang the elaborate door bell. Cynthia opened the door and Keith said, “I am Keith Wilson, are you Cynthia.” Cynthia replied, “Yes I am, come in, I need your help.” Keith asked, “Where is your boss and the owner of this house.” Sydney came out of the sitting room and said, “What do you know about this change of ownership.” Keith repli8ed, “I ask my Father what he did before I left and he told me she cannot be changed.” Sydney replied, “So why are you here.” Keith replied, “Father told me that you need to be onboard.” Sydney asked, “How do you propose to do that.” Keith said, “Cynthia please sit, on the settee and Sydney would you please sit beside her.” Both women sat down and Keith fired the strobe straight at them. Both women were entranced and Keith put the helmet on Sydney, he turned it on and then said, “Sydney you are to take ownership of all Cynthia’s assets. You must do this legally and she will sell you everything for a pound. Cynthia has been eating your pussy and you have been in close proximity to her latex clothing. All your senses are now tuned to latex and you can never orgasm again unless you are dressed in Latex. Once you have your first orgasm wearing latex you will find you cannot wear any other fabric from that time onwards. You will also discover that you are submissive to all except Cynthia. When you wake up you are forbidden to discuss this change with anyone. You can never mention to anyone that I was here or that you have been compromised, you can never mention to anyone that you have been changed you will own all your actions and keep your submissive nature a secret from everyone including me and my Father.. You will wake up when I next call your name.

Keith turned off the helmet and moved it to Gloria. Turning it on, he waited for the green light and then said. “Gloria, have you rented a smaller accommodation yet.” Gloria replied, “Yes I have secured a bed sit in a building near the office.” Keith replied, “Good but you have a name that does not fit with your new personality. You will get in touch with the registrar and get him to change your name legally to Cindy Slut. You will never answer to your old name and you can only ever give your new name when asked. Like Sydney, you can never mention to anyone that you have been changed you will own all your actions and keep your submissive nature a secret from everyone including me and my Father. You will wake up when I next call your name.

He turned off the helmet and removed it he placed it with the strobe back in the knapsack and said, “Sydney Cindy you will wake up now.” Both woman woke up and remained quiet. “Keith said, “You are both much happier now that you have both been sorted.” Sydney asked, “What did you do.” Keith said, “You will learn as you move on. My Father will be please though.” Cindy, would you please find some clothes for Sydney, and when she changes into them, eat her pussy.”

Keith picked up the knapsack and walked out. He got in the Jag and drove home, stopping off at the Chinese. He purchased a meal for two and took it home. At home in the dining room Susan asked, “Did you help Cynthia?” Keith replied, “Yes you can phone her tomorrow and ask her, for yourself.” As Keith finished his meal, Susan said, “That’s Ok I believe you.” Keith decided he would phone Sydney in the morning and see if she was wearing latex and submissive.”

Keith asked Susan “Has your mother gone to bed.” Susan replied, “Yes she is in her cot.” Keith said, “This I must see.” He walked up the stairs and into Margaret’s room. The double bed had been moved and in its place was the adult cot Keith had purchased; It was in effect a cage with sides and a top. Susan had closed the cage and locked it when she put her Mother to bed.”

After the Christmas Break Susan and Keith returned ti their studies and Susan was beginning to show that she was pregnant. Caroline was also heavy with child but could not leave her seat to talk to Keith. On the third dy of twrm Caroline got to her desk early and was there before Keith and Susan walked past. As Keith was close to Caroline’s desk she said, “Keith I need to speak to you.” Keith stopped and Caroline said, “I know you are angry with me and I don’t blame you but I am pregnant with your child and I need to prepare for the birth. What am I to do when I am a baby away from this desk?” Keith said, “I will come and see you this evening.” During the lecture Susan was in her place under Keith’s desk wearing the blue cape on back to front. At the end of the lecture Caroline went off with the professor and Keith took Susan home. Margaret had been at home all day, on her own, and had watched TV.

After Dinner Keith said, “I will go and see what Caroline wants.” He walked to the girl’s dormitory and up to Susan’s old rooms. When he knocked in the door Sandra answered it. Keith said, “I need to speak to Caroline.” Sarah said, “She is in her bedroom playing with Miranda. Keith walked to the bedroom and saw the two babies on the floor playing with dolls. Keith used the strobe to take Caroline into a trance and then put the helmet on her head. Miranda carried on playing without any interest in Keith. Keith turned on the helmet and when the green light was on he said, “Caroline you will from now on be adult between the hours of eight in the morning to eight in the evening. You will move into our house and be the nursery nurse. You will drop out of university and take up this position from tomorrow. You will continue to need a diaper and you will dress only in latex all the time. He then turned off the helmet removed it from her head and then put it back into the knapsack.

As he was about to leave the bedroom Caroline said, “Thank you.” He did not answer but walked out of the apartment.

He walked back to his new home and on the way he met a friend from the medical course. He asked id Rosemary was teaching and if so what was she wearing. Keith was told that Rosemary was teaching and was wearing a PVC dress and a red shirt under her white Doctor’s coat.

Keith was pleased the medical professor was still locked in her mackintosh. He reached the house a few minutes later and told Susan what he had done with regard to Caroline. Susan said, “Is that so there will be someone her to look after Mother.” Keith replied, “Yes but you will need someone to look after your twins when they are born. What do you fancy for diner?” Susan replied, “A Chinese Take-a-way.” Keith said, “what about, your Mother?” Susan replied, “She will have the same.”

Keith drove to the Chinese Restaurant and ordered a meal for three from the fixed menu. Returning, to the house, Susan placed the food onto three plates. Susan fed herself and her Mother while Keith finished off his own meal. Margaret was put to bed at eight o’clock, Susan and Keith watched TV until bed time.

Next morning Caroline arrived at a quarter past eight and Susan explained her duties. She was to look after Margaret all day and cook the evening meal for four. There wa no lecture that morning so Keith phoned Sydney and made sure she was wearing latex and that Cindy had eating out her pussy. Before he ended the call he said, “You will transfer the company into my name and you will become my puppet Managing director.”

Caroline moved her things into Margaret’s bedroom and Keith told her that Margaret was to sleep in the cage.

The was no lect5ure next morning so Keith went to see Cindy and Sydney., He, checked that both women were one hundred Percent Submissive and ended up taking over the company.

The term went on as Keith had planned and he attended meeting with Sydney every month. Both Susan and Keith graduated with first class degrees. Caroline and Gloria had dropped out and did not graduate.

Keith and Susan developed a very good business and Keith made lots of people who developed latex fetishes months after their visit. Gloria looked after all appointment and all patient records. Caroline gave birth to a healthy girl in July and Susan had identical female twins in August. Caroline looked after the three babies while Keith and Susan worked. Rosemary was in the maternity ward with Susan and she asked where her sister had gone, Rosemary replied, “She is in a mental institute.” Rosemary gave birth to a baby boy and Keith planned to mind control him when he was five.

Keith often visited Sydney in Cindy’s house and Cindy in her one room apartment. Susan wore the blue cape back to front, when she was not in her consulting room. Margaret sold her house in Barrow and Keith used the money she received to furnish her play room in the garden, the building that was once a workshop.

The end