The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Keith’s revenge

Chapter 4

Keith said, “Come inside. Professor Jackson is my course Professor. As Janice entered, Keith lifted the strobe and pressed the first button. The strobe fired but Janice was not affected, she said, “What was that supposed to do?” Keith pressed the second button and the strobe fired again only this time Janice was entranced. Keith asked, “Tel me what made you consider that you had been compromised and then go and ask for help.” Janice replied, “I found myself blowing Professor Whitaker’s cock and I could not find any reason.” Keith replied, “As a slut you do not need any other reason. The only reason you need is the action of blowing a man’s cock.

When you see Professor Jackson again you will thank him and tell him that I sorted you out.” When you are giving lectures or talking with your colleagues, you will have all your intellect and IQ. When you are sucking on a cock or dressing in your pink slut attire you will have an IQ no greater than sixty and no access to memories after high school.” Keith held the strobe again and pressed the first button.

Janice woke up and all her new rules became permanent.” Janice said, “Thank you for sorting me out, I will go and thank your professor.” After Janice had departed Keith thought, “Why was the strobe the other way around. Surely the optic nerve cannot be the different from the brain. I, Need to speak with Professor Jackson and get access to an MRI scanner.” Keith took the strobe apart and checked all the wires to the switches. They were as he designed but he was perplexed at the first test results.” Before he could do anymore his mobile rang and when he answered it, he was talking to Caroline. He told Caroline he would be there in about half an hour, he need to do something.” He locked the Dorm and drove to Professor Jackson’s home. When he rang the bell Mrs Jackson answered in her latex and Keith asked, “Is the Professor at home.” Mrs Jackson replied, “Yes he is in his study with one of his colleagues, come in.”

She led Keith to the study and Keith found Professor McDonald with Professor Jackson. As he entered Professor McDonald said, “Here he is my saviour. I will go and leave you two together.” As Professor McDonald departed, “Keith said, “I did not help her I had done as Professor Whitaker had asked. I have developed prototype number two but I need to do some further testing. Would it be possible to do combined tests with the medics?” Professor Jackson replied, “I assume you have a problem then.” Keith explained his design and the first test and his dilemma.

Professor Jackson said, “I will make some enquiries and we will take it from there.” Keith thanked him and started to leave when Professor Jackson said, “Could I use that on my wife.” Keith handed the device to the professor and he walked out off the Study. He returned seven minutes later and said, “I see what you mean,” handing the device back to Keith he continued, “Ok leave it with me.”

Keith drove to Susan’s Dorm and picked up Caroline. In the car Keith explained what he had done and what he had asked Professor Jackson. Caroline replied, “Could I try it on someone.” Keith replied, “Of course you can. Who would you like to try it on?” Caroline replied, “Mrs Graham in the central office, “She has been terrible to Susan and me.”

Keith said, “I would like to do some more tests before you use it.”

Once inside the Dorm, Keith started taking the strobe to pieces, He used the frequency analyser to validate the frequency of each Multi-vibrator. He found that there was quite a difference from the design parameters but that might be down to the quality of the components.

Turning his computer on he selected the Maplins Electronics website and ordered military spec components to make another device. He closed down the computer after checking his emails. There was one email from Professor Jackson. When Keith opened this email he found that the Professor had been in touch with the Medical fraternity and a Joint experiment was planned. Keith had to report to the medical Professor on Monday morning at nine o’clock.” Keith thought to himself, “I will need to thank Professor Jackson tomorrow.” He turned to Caroline and said, “We are going out for a meal.”

Caroline, replied, “Ok where?” Keith took out his mobile and called the restaurant that had used the other day but they were fully booked. Keith tried three more before he found a table. He booked it and said, “We will be along presently.” Keith led Caroline out to the car and drove her to the restaurant. When they got to the restaurant there was only three people, sitting at tables and Keith turned around and walked out. Caroline followed and outside asked, “What was wrong.” Keith replied, “When I was young my Father would never enter a restaurant that was not at least half full. And I have always done the same let’s find a pub that does food.” Caroline replied, “There is a popular “Harvester” on the By-pass”,

Keith drove out to the By-pass and parked in the Harvester car park the park was full of cars so Keith said, “You were right this place is very popular.” They found a table for two and sat down. Keith looked around and only saw one empty table for four. A Waitress came over and said, “Would you like a drink, and her are the menus I will be your waitress my name is Trudy.” Keith replied, “I will have a pint of real ale and Caroline what would you like?” Caroline replied, “A medium glass of Merlot, please?” The waitress took the drinks order and walked to the bar. When she brought the drinks back she asked if they were ready to order the food. Keith said, “I filet steak with French fries and a side salad. Caroline said, “A tuna salad please, with a nice dressing.”

The waitress wrote these down and walked off.” She returned ten minutes later carrying two plates of food on a tray. She place one in front of Caroline and one in front of Keith she then offered Caroline a group of dressings. Caroline selected one and the waitress walked off with the remainder. As they were eating Caroline said, “Is that Tim and Alice over there.”

As Keith turned to look, Tim stood up and walked towards them. When he reached Keith, Tim said, “I am very glad you go back a t Susan, she was really cruel at school. When Prof Jackson said, “You were to best hypnotist ever, I need your help. Alice has become very domineering and if I don’t fix her she is going to have to find another partner.” Keith said, “Bring her around to out Dorm after your meal and I will sort her out.” Tim said, “Will do man and thank you.” Tim returned to Alice and Keith and Caroline finished their meal. Keith paid the waitress and they walked out. Keith drove back to his dorm and parked on the street outside. After they were inside the apartment Keith but the kettle on and made two mugs of instant coffee.

They was almost finished drinking there coffee when there was a knock on the door. Caroline answered it and invited Tim and Alice in.” Tim said, “Thank you again Keith how are you going to do it?” Keith held his hand towards Alice and said, “Welcome Alice and how are, you?” Alice moved to take his hand but Keith applied the miss-direction and put her in a trance. He then talked her down before fitting the helmet. When the led was green he asked, “Alice you can hear my voice and only my voice, tell me why have you become domineering towards Tim.”

Alice replied, “I am pregnant and he has never asked me to marry him, I was being domineering so he would decide what to do and then do it. I am glad he came to you.”

Keith said, “I am going to change your memories, In the Harvester you will remember telling Tim of your fears. Time listened to all you had to say and then agreed to become your master and make all your decisions. From now on you will become totally submissive, you will get pleasure from doing as Tim or I direct and you can never be domineering again. Is there anyone else you need to be submissive too?” Alice replied, “My Professor has designs on me and is trying to make me a latex pony. I have always been very fit and at school to only girl who ever beat me was Susan. Keith asked, “Have you had a scan do you know what sex the baby it?” Alice replied, “Yes I have had two scans and it is a baby boy.” Keith said, “Well you do not need to be submissive towards your Professor but you will be submissive towards your male children.” He then said, “When I wake you up you will have no memory of this trance and you will believe that you have agreed to give Tim total control over you.”

Keith turned off the helmet and removed it. Tim waited for Alice to become mobile and said, “Alice do, you like Caroline’s coat.” Alice replied, “Yes but I do not like latex against my skin.” Keith asked, “Are you allergic to latex?” Alice replied, “No I just don’t like the feeling when I sweat.” Keith continued, “You will take off all your clothes and Caroline will find you a latex coat and you will love it.” Alice took off her clothes with a smile and Caroline passed her a latex mackintosh like hers.” Alice put it on and said, “I cannot believe how much latex has changed since I wore it before.” Tim said, “Pick up your clothes and thank Caroline and Keith, we are going now.” Alice kissed and thanked Caroline and then said, “Thank you Keith.” After Tim and Alice had departed, “Caroline said, “Alice will be freezing in just that coat.” Keith replied, “That is down to Tim now.” Caroline cleared away the coffee mugs and Keith sat down. As Caroline returned to sit beside Keith the door bell sounded and Keith said, “Who can this be.” He moved to the door and opened it and found Emma Warburton on the doorstep.

Keith said, “Come in Emma, how can, we help you?” Emma replied, “I have a slight problem, the vendors are, wanting to exchange contracts sooner that we planned, Are you free tomorrow so we can go through the sales contract.” Keith replied, “I have a lecture in the morning put I am free tomorrow afternoon.” Emma said, “Ok I will meet you at the house at one thirty.” Keith agreed and Emma departed.

Keith and Caroline watched the TV until bedtime and made love before going to sleep.

Next morning Keith rose first and made breakfast. Caroline woke and joined him in the kitchenette. They made it to their lecture just as Susan arrived. They all moved to their designated locations and Keith told Susan about the Medical Professor needing a latex pony and Keith also said, “I will put you forward for that position.” Susan could not reply her mouth was otherwise occupied. She continued to suck Keith’s cock for the whole two hours of the lecture.” At the end Keith handed his notes to Susan and told her to study them to make sure she was up to date with her studies. Keith moved to Caroline and said, “Come we need to go to the house.” They ran to the car and Keith drove to the house and found Emma waiting. They followed Emma into the house and worked though each room going through the sales contract to identify and agree to every item listed. In two rooms, lamp shades were listed but there was no lamp shades there. In the doctor’s rooms there were also discrepancies’ and in the garage the remote was missing from the garage door.

When all the rooms and building were checked, “Emma said, “I will speak to the vendors about these discrepancies and see what they want to do. If I can agree these and get them out of the way, you could take over ownership in two weeks. Keith asked, “Why the rush?” Emma replied, “They have agreed to exchange on their new property two weeks today.” Keith asked, “What would happen if I were to disagree.” Emma replied, “They would need a bridging loan. And that would nearly bankrupt them.” Keith replied, “Ok I was only asking, it’s up to you to agree the differences.” Emma said, “Ok I will go back to the office and speak to their solicitor. And will come around tonight and let you know how I got on.” Keith replied, “Ok see you tonight.” He and Caroline got back in the Jag and he drove back to the Dorm. When they got back they found that someone had attempted to deliver a chair to the Dorm. Keith said, “That must be the doctor’s office chair.” He phoned the shop where he bought it and explained that he had to go to a meeting. The woman said, “She would contact the driver and see if he could try again.” Keith thanked her and put the phone down. Caroline asked “Why are you getting it delivered here.” Keith said, “So I can work on it.”

The chair arrived an hour later and as the delivery driver departed, Keith had a good look at the head rest. He removed it from the chair and took off the metal plate incorporating the pole so the height could be adjusted. B3low the metal plate was a hole that Keith could use to locate the magnet and the aerials. He planned to place the electronics lower down either under the seat or in the chair back. He stared building anther power supply and control unit. When he had fabricated the electronics and Antenna, he stated fitting the components into the chair. When he had finished he had a picture with two LEDs hidden in it.

He had also built a radio switch that would enable the power supply remotely. With everything in place and the head rest on the chair, he needed a test. He said, “Caroline would you please sit in this chair I would like to do a test.” Caroline sat in chair and Keith tuned on the power supply. He had set the frequency analyser behind the chair so it could check the output of the antenna. He watched the analyzer and then the green LED illuminated. Caroline looked entranced and he said, “Caroline you will forget all this electronic in the chair and the work I have done since we got home. You will wake up when I turn the device off.” He turned off the remote and the Green LED went out and then the red LED.” Caroline woke up and said, “What did you do to me.” Keith replied, “Nothing you should be as you were before.” Keith asked, “Would you like to make dinner or go out?” Caroline replied, “I will make dinner, we should stay in because Emma might come around.” Keith replied, “You are right, what will you make.” Caroline moved to the kitchenette and looked into the refrigerator and the cupboards and replied, “We have enough food for a vegetable lasagne.” Keith replied, “That will do nicely. I will open a bottle of wine.

They were sitting at the small table eating their lasagne when Emma rang the door bell. Keith got up from the table and answered the door. He invited Emma to enter and when she did she said, “Everything is sorted, they are going to replace the lamp shades and drop off the garage remote they claim they were packed in error.” Keith replied, “Well done that is a good result. So we expect to take ownership the weekend after next.” Emma replied, “They were hoping for a fortnight yesterday.” Keith replied, “That should be all right, we will not have our furniture by then, but that will give Caroline time to redecorate the bedrooms.”

After Emma had departed, Caroline said, “If I am going to decorate, I will need some other clothing, I do not want to get paint on this mackintosh.” Keith turned on the computer and opened up internet explorer he opened his favourites and selected the latex shop. He said to Caroline, You choose what you want to wear for painting the bedrooms.”

Caroline chose a coverall and a pair of gloves and a head mask. Keith ordered them in Caroline’s size and paid for them with his bank card.

They went to bed early and made love for over an hour before going to sleep. Next morning being Sunday Keith woke up at nine o’clock and said, “Yesterday we forgot about Susan she has been locked in her hand cuffs all day yesterday and all night.” Caroline replied, “I wonder where she slept, she would not have been able to get into her accommodation.” Keith replied, “After breakfast we will go and find her.” Carline got up and made Breakfast. Keith Showered and then said, “You go have a shower and wash your clothes before we go out.” Keith ate the breakfast Caroline had prepared and When Caroline eventually came out of the small bathroom he said, “Come and eat your breakfast.”

After Caroline had eaten they walked out of the Dorm and Keith drove to the Girls dormitory. They entered the block and everyone they met Keith asked if they knew where Susan was.” On the corridor where Susan lived, Keith knocked on her neighbour and when the door opened he saw Susan sitting on a bed. Keith said, “Susan have you been here all night.” Susan stood and walked to the door, the woman living in that room said, “You don’t need to go honey, I will find a way to take those cuffs off” Keith said, “Come Susan you have some studying to do.” Susan remembered Keith’s notes and stopped to pick them up.” She was having trouble lifting the cape so Keith said, “Caroline will get those.” Caroline picked up the notes and ushered Susan out of the room. Christine shouted, “Keith Caroline you cannot treat Susan like this.” Keith said, “We can treat Susan as we please, don’t push your luck or you could be joining her.” Keith had the strobe in his hand, when Christine closed her room door.” Susan said, “Don’t blame, Christine I could not get in to my rooms.” Caroline apologised saying, “I am sorry I went with Keith to see our new house.”

Susan replied, “What new house.” Keith replied, “I have found a house with attached doctor’s offices where we can apply our trades.” Take your cape off, put your mackintosh on and then your cape, you are coming with us.”

After Susan had changed her clothes, Keith guided both girls out of the apartment and locked the door. Keith led the two girls to the chapel and he walked straight into the vestry. As they entered the Chaplin looked up and Keith fired the strobe into her eyes. He then fired it into Caroline and Susan’s eyes. He then said, “Susan, Caroline, do not record any memories until I speak to you again. Chaplin, you can no longer malign the clothes of my partner and her first witness. In fact as you n look at these two you will become enamoured with the freedom of their choice and you will seek out similar clothing. When you marry us you must be dressed in nothing but latex under your cassock. After you wear this latex clothing to church you will be unable to wear anything else.

Keith kissed Caroline and whispered, “Wake up.” He then took hold of Susan’s hand and led her out of the Vestry, at the door he turned to the Chapin and said, “Chaplin you will wake up when we exit this Vestry with no knowledge of our presence and no loss of lime.” He led Susan out and into an empty row of seats. Keith sat between the two girls and said, “Susan wake up and remember we came in here and sat straight down.” Susan become mobile and asked Caroline what they were doing here. Caroline replied, “Keith and I are getting married here, and you are one of the witnesses. The Chaplin wanted to meet you.”

The Chaplin came out of the vestry and walked over to where, Keith and his two girls were sitting. She said, “Welcome Mr Thatcher is this one of your witnesses.” Keith replied, “Yes this is Susan. Gloria will be along next week.” The Chaplin replied, “Welcome Susan, would you tell me where you got that cape.” Susan replied, “I bought it on-line form Sealwear Limited.” The Chaplin replied, “It looks lovely on you.” Susan smiles and replied, “Thank you.”

The Chaplin turned and walked to the altar, to start the service. There were four hymns and when the Chaplin read out the bends Keith smiles proudly.” At the end of the service the Chaplin moved to the door so she could say good bye to all who came. As Keith and the girls approached, she said, “Thank you for coming I would like to talk to you about the wedding service at sometime soon.” Keith said, “We are free Tuesday evening.” The Chaplin replied, “Meet me here at seven o’clock.” Keith agreed and Caroline said, “Do you want me to bring some latex clothing for you.” The Chaplin replied, “If you would be so kind, yes.” Susan then said, “Ok see you Tuesday,” and Keith walked on followed by his two girls.”

When they were far enough away from the Chaplin that she could not hear them, Keith asked, “The Meeting on Tuesday, are you intending to come.” Susan replied, “I would like to but if you don’t want me here, I will stay away.” Keith replied, “No you can come, it might be fun.” As they walked back to Susan’s dorm Keith asked, “Is two layers better, in fighting against the cold.” Susan replied, “Yes I am almost warm.” Keith replied, “Well that is your new uniform, and must be worn at all times.” They dropped Susan off at her room with instructions to Study and not to leave to room until Lunch time tomorrow. As Keith walked away from Susan’s door he rang Christine’s door bell and waited with the strobe at the ready. Christine opened the door and Keith fired the strobe into her eye. He then said, “You are not to offer any help to Susan in the future, and as pennants for helping her yesterday, you are to wear latex clothing at all times. Any other woven fabric will burn your skin.” As Christine started throwing off her clothes, Keith said, “I have not been here today so close the door and get undressed.”

As the door closed Keith and Caroline walked away. Inside the room Christine was naked and could not put any clothes on, that she had washed clean. She opened her wardrobe and took out a rubberised coat she had been given by her Mother when she was at high school. It was a little small but otherwise it fit alright and she thought, “This must be Susan’s doing, she will get no more help from me.”

Keith and Caroline made it back to Keith’s new car. He drove back to his rooms via their new house. There was a woman in her eighties coming out and Keith slid to a stop. He jumped out and asked, “Was this your house.” The woman replied, “Are you the new owner, yes we lived here for thirty four years, I have just returned the items that were taken in error. I am really sorry it was our grandson who did the packing and he must have packed items that he should not have. Are you still able to exchange on the agreed date.” Keith replied, “If you give me your keys I will check that everything is in place, and if it is I will contact my solicitor.” The woman said, “Here, I have no more use for these,” she handed the keys to Keith and as a taxi drew up outside she moved to get into it.

Keith and Caroline entered the house and found lampshades in all the rooms where there was not any when they did the inventory check. Keith also found the garage remote in the kitchen. He put the remote into his pocket and headed towards the front door. After locking the door he tried the remote and the garage door opened. He closed the door and they got back in the car. Keith drove back to his accommodation and as they walked up to the door, Keith said, “I hope you are randy what we did to the Chaplin has made my cock strain.” Caroline replied, “I am always ready for you my love.” As they entered Caroline was about to take off her mackintosh and Keith said, “Leave that on.”

They made love on the bed and Keith mounted Caroline in her latex clothing with the hems pulled up. After he had finished, Caroline asked, “Can I remove this mackintosh now.” Keith replied, “No you look stunning in it and I like you wearing it.” Caroline stopped trying to remove it and cuddled Keith. He said, “Let’s go out for Sunday Lunch in that Harvester.”

End of chapter 4.