The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Size Zero Goth-wear, Universal Monsters or similar, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere, please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This one starts at BE Addventure Episode 538425, but this time it was intended to get out of hand.

“You’re a size zero?” asked Kerry, Queen of the Dark, as she looked around at the girls getting ready to show off the spring fashion collection. “Serious?”

“Yes,” said the model, grinning a sparkly smile. Her blonde bob bounced as she nodded.

But it was the only thing that bounced. Guess it wouldn’t be fair if she got everything, Kerry noted. “I dunno. Size zero seems kind of dangerous, if you ask me.”

“I don’t remember asking you,” the model said waspishly, Kerry’s out of place appearance in the changing area finally beginning to sink in. “Who are you, anyway? A reporter?”

“Bank teller,” said Kerry. She cupped her supernaturally perky breasts through her blue blazer and added, “I mean if I was size zero, these babies would break me in half.”

Behind the blonde, an equally waif-ish brunette let out a, “Whoa!” and fell over as her rapidly expanding breasts suddenly shifted her finely tuned center of mass forward by about a foot.

“If you’re a bank teller then why are you here? Like, this is a fashion show. You’re pulling my leg, right?”

Kerry nattered on, ignoring the model and her counterpart, kicking and squealing as her immense breasts lifted the rest of her body clean off the ground. “I mean when I hear size zero I think something along the lines of….” The model vanished with a pop, her clothes dropping to the ground. “That.”

Staring right at the no longer visually representable model, Kerry pursed her lips and cocked her head slightly while examining her handiwork. “That is size zero. One dimensional—like your personality! Ooh. Nice dress.”

With no physical volume to provide oscilation, no one could hear the model’s screams as Kerry’s business suit shimmered and was replaced by the blonde’s slinky blue gown. Loose on the model, it clung like a second skin to Kerry’s curves and stopped just low enough, and clung just tight enough, to leave the viewer wondering if she wore a very brief thong or nothing at all underneath. The top, designed for a slighter wearer, bulged obscenely as it struggled to contain enough to conceal a pair of straining nipples.

“Too slutty?” Kerry asked the brunette pressed up against the ceiling by her mounds of mammary excess. “Of course, you can see right down into them from up there, can’t you? Mind if I borrow your heels? It’s not like you need them anymore.”

Kerry

Out And About

It is entirely probably that the story didn’t go back quite far enough that last time. After all, what do we really know about Kerry? Given a little—OK, a lot of—power, she becomes a bit of a bitch, but after that we know next to nothing.

What was she like before? That is the question to be answered, and it best be answered quickly, lest this tale seem to be nothing but over-the-top fantasy fulfilment with a touch of humiliation thrown in for spice. So without further ado, meet Kerry, circa three days ago.

A box of low fat breakfast bars, a carton of skim milk, a loaf of whole wheat bread, and a package of turkey cold cuts sat on the conveyor belt, going nowhere fast as the customer service representative scanned another client’s items with speed that bordered on glacial—from the slow side. Tired of twiddling her thumbs, Kerry’s eyes flashed over the magazines racked up along the counter. Once again, Betty sat on the sidelines as Archie and Veronica cavorted in splendour.

What’s wrong with her anyway? She’s hot enough to have anybody, but she’s fixated on a blind moron.

On the cover of the next magazine, Julian Bois-du-Lac seemed to be having similar problems, having been dumped—again—by his newest flame.

Maybe he and Betty should shack up.

Julian’s long-since ex, Bethany Sword, seemed to be in hot water—still.

For god’s sake, why doesn’t she take a few years off, look after her kids and sort herself out? God. She looks almost as bad as I do!

Bernie Webb, celebrating his TV show being renewed, lay half drunk and semi conscious in a seedy pub. The TV show—his first in a decade—had ratings that showed less respect than the headline: “He’s 64. Do we even want him?”

An obvious reference to his failed album of Beatles covers. When’s he going to wake up and realize he’s not Captain Avisher anymore?

“Such a shame,” said the little old lady waiting behind Kerry, pointing at the picture of a dejected looking Julian. “The poor dear has the worst luck with women.

“I wouldn’t dump him, that’s for sure,” replied Kerry.

“My granddaughters think he’s to die for, but I grew up on a steady diet of Frankie, and after ol’ blue eyes….”

Kerry’s mind began to wander, but not so much that she couldn’t nod and “mm hmm” at the appropriate times. It was a talent, not much of one, but it was hers. Quickly she sketched out a torrid sex scene between Betty and Julian, wondering the whole while whether she’d rather be Betty’s place or Julian’s.

“And look,” said the old lady. “It’s not even Halloween and already the Christmas decorations are going up.”

She was about to nod and continue daydreaming when, from the end of the counter, there arose such a clatter that Kerry turned her whole body to see what was the matter.

“Zak!” shrieked the counter girl. “Oh my god. You are so stupid! Hello! That’s why we double bag the large items. Duh!”

“Relax,” barked Kerry. “It was an accident. Nothing broke, so just let it go.”

“He’s been dropping stuff all night and I….” Her eyes bounced away for a moment before saying, “Yes, miss,” while wearing an “I’m too good for this fucking job” face. She practically threw Kerry’s milk carton across the scanner. “Do you have a club card?”

And now… back to the regularly scheduled program.

“Normally guys in the mall are in such a hurry that they just blow right past you,” the beautiful woman said. “But all you really need for traffic control is a taut ass and a tight skirt.”

Pamela Troy couldn’t help but giggle at the statement because it was so true; there were a lot of guys following the raven haired lady in the blue dress and, frankly, Pam couldn’t blame them. Whoever she was, the lady in blue had a movie star’s gorgeous body and obviously wasn’t the slightest bit ashamed to show it all off.

I sure wouldn’t be if I was built like that, she thought, not knowing that someone else was peeking at those same thoughts. Peeking and smiling and removing the ponytail from Pam’s brown hair without touching anything.

I wasn’t in nearly that good of shape before Helen, she admitted to herself, oblivious to her hair styling itself into a shoulder-length layer cut. And don’t get me started about now.

The woman stopped and for some reason Pam stopped with her. Bending over to get a look at baby Helen in her stroller, the lady’s blue dress pulled tight and her followers responded with a chorus of moans an groans. Her underwear was probably on display, but she didn’t seem to care as she made funny faces at Pam’s two-year-old daughter.

“That is a very cute girl,” said the lady in blue. “She’s going to be trouble when she’s a teen. A real heart-breaker.”

“Thank you,” replied Pam, politely and honestly.

“Oh, don’t thank me,” the other woman said, straightening up and tugging her dress down. “Helen here is going to run you off your feet, trying to keep up with all of her boyfriends.”

There’s something odd about that woman’s smile… like she knows something she isn’t telling. I wonder what.

“Yeah,” said the grinning mystery woman. “In another thirteen-or-so years, no one is going to be able to say no to Helen Troy. Given what she’ll be after, no one’ll want to.”

What did that mean? Pam wondered, though only for a moment. And how did she know my daughter’s name? She stopped trying to puzzle it out when she realized that Kerry had walked away without her entourage of lusty men. All of those guys fighting to get closer must have given up and wandered off, Or gone chasing after someone else, but who?

Rounded, firm, and erotically muscled buttocks worked seductively beneath the overly tight skirt as Pam strode through the mall, pushing her baby carriage in front of her and unconscious of the horde of anally-fixated men close behind. Her hips swung idly, but full of sexually exciting swagger, and her clit tingled, pleasantly stimulated by the exaggerated walk.

But that wasn’t the only thing turning the young mother on; the bulk of her attention focussed on getting home. She’d put Helen to sleep, start a dinner that could safely simmer on the stove for a while, and then wait, naked from the waist down and spread across the dining room table, for Carl to get home. He’d take her ass over and over making her scream in non-stop ecstasy until he couldn’t get it up any more.

It was such a deliciously naughty new idea for her that she didn’t know if she could wait; already her panties and hose were getting mushy with anticipation. God help me, but I don’t think I can make it that long without some kind of relief.

Her lush, honey-blonde hair lifted as she turned her head, distracted by a passing guy with a large bulge in his pants. The guy in question—lost to the sight of the long, thick nipples jutting from Pam’s full, firm rack—walked into a pillar, and Pam’s perfect teeth flashed as she grimaced in reflected pain. Then she steered Helen’s stroller around a teenaged boy who’d stopped like a deer in headlights for some reason, noting his rampant erection, and made a long-legged dash for her car before she did something she knew she’d regret.

Every step got harder. Every man she saw a reminder of what she had to wait for at home and just how long a wait it would be. Maybe I can call Carl and get him to come home early? Or…. She shivered in delight. I can surprise him at his office.

She slowed her pace to better concentrate on the fantastic surprise awaiting Carl. The crowd of lust-drunk men, and a couple of dazed-looking women, followed.

Kerry cruised up behind a pretty, late teens-early-twenties girl fitting shoes for the impatient brat kicking at the shop-girl’s hands.

“No!” the petulant twelve-year-old barked, trying to stomp the girl’s fingers. If not for his size, and her godly powers, Kerry would have sworn he was three.

“You realize if you sat still and let Mina get this over with, you’d be on your way to the toy store sooner, don’t you?” she asked.

“Mnyahhh,” said the brat, sticking out his tongue and screwing up his face into a twisted monstrosity.

Kerry nodded her approval. “I’m impressed. When I was your age, I couldn’t do nearly so good a job. But has anyone ever told you that if you keep making faces like that, you’ll get stuck that way?”

“Thhhbppppt,” said the kid, redoubling his efforts by pulling his eyes and lips into narrow slits with his fingers. The look on his warped face was priceless when his tongue wouldn’t retract all the way in.

The shopkeeper, Mina, fell back against Kerry’s legs as the kid started screaming.

“Maaaathm!” he yelled, tongue flopping around.

“Nathaniel!” yelled the mother, not looking away from the store’s collection of dress shoes.

“Are you going to behave now?” asked Kerry.

“Maaaaaaaa!”

“No new toys unless you…” the mother died out, finally looking at her son. Her eyes bugged out. “What on earth…!”

“I warned him,” said Kerry. “Your child is a brat, you know. And I’m evil, so I don’t have to put up with spoiled, screaming children anymore.”

The boy’s elongated tongued tied itself in a lip-trapping bow. “MmMmMmMm!” he pantomimed.

The mother’s eyes widened. “I have no idea what you think you are doing—”

“And I certainly don’t have to put up with you,” Kerry continued. “You’ve spoiled him rotten and given him no room to grow. Normally I’d approve whole-heartedly, but he was annoying me.

“Still, I suppose he does deserve a toy,” said Kerry as the boy’s mother began to shrink. “Since you turned him into a whiny little bitch, he should have a doll.”

The mother took on a rubber sheen and shrunk as cardboard and plastic wrapped around her, leaving the “Hopelessly Inept Mother Barbie,” complete with original packaging lying on the floor. The kid sniffled and picked it up, making a muffled bleat before tearing the wrapper open.

“Now you take your mommy home, dear,” Kerry told the boy as she untied his mouth. “And if you’re really good, maybe I’ll change you back some day.”

“That was amazing!” said the shopkeeper, staring as the child ran out into the mall, wailing, screaming, and smacking his new toy against everything in sight. “Better than Copperfield! How’d you do that?”

“Oh that? That was child’s play.”

Mina couldn’t stop the giggle, but then Kerry didn’t think she tried hard.

“Serious,” said Kerry. “I’m an evil goddess with unlimited powers. I can do whatever I want.”

The girl blinked, then laughed. “If you’d show me how to do that, I wouldn’t have to work here anymore.”

“Why do you?” asked Kerry. “This has got to be the most boring job in all the world. Right after being a bank teller, that is.”

“Well, I don’t really want to, but dad insists. Really, I’d rather work over there,” she said, pointing down the concourse to the glitzy outlet hosting the fashion show. One of store’s windows broke suddenly and clothing, mannequins, and customers spilled out, evicted by a spreading skin-tone blob.

“Shit,” said Kerry as the mess imploded back inwards and the panicked screaming stopped. “Forgot about her.” Turning back to the shopkeeper, the Queen of the Dark asked, “What’s wrong with that one over there?”

“Victoria’s Secret? My dad would freak! Besides he owns this place.” She pointed to the backwards writing on the window. “Murray Shoes.”

“That would make you Miss Murray then, I presume. Your first name wouldn’t be Anne, would it?”

“Anne Murray?” Miss Murray laughed. “No, I’m Min—”

“Ah!” Kerry cautioned. “Let me guess! Eddie Murray? No, he’s black. And a guy.”

“Eddie Murphy!” Mina giggled.

“Whatever,” Kerry breathed. “You are right, though. We both are. You shouldn’t work here. This is much more fitting.”

As the goddess of evil spoke, the ambiance of the shop changed—darkening dramatically—and the two were surrounded by busty mannequins clad in little snippets of dark, gothic lace.

“Midnight,” read the store’s logos, subtitled by, “A time for the adventurous.”

Mina’s head snapped back and forth trying to take everything in all at once. “Oh wow. How are you doing this?”

“Hello?” said Kerry. “Weren’t you listening? I am a goddess. I can do anything I want. It’s not an illusion. Touch it. Actually, just look at yourself.”

Mina spun around to face the direction Kerry gestured. Her hands flew to her clothing—what little there was—as she saw the reflection in the mirror. Fetish Goth came closest to describing the way the corset compressed her waist while propping up her breasts but otherwise leaving them abundantly available. Black lace shrouded her arms from her ghost-white fingers up to the middle of her upper arms and a similar, but whispier, translucent, design covered her legs. Heels emphasized those legs spectacularly by emphasizing their length and elevating her at least five inches.

She was even cleanly shaved all over. Nothing marred the display of smooth, white skin.

“That’s probably how I should look, but I couldn’t get into the whole Goth thing. You, however, make a nice sexy vampiress.”

“I—” Hair, as dark as that of the Goddess, bushed against the back of her knees as she turned back toward Kerry. It caught the light and glittered as though possessing the stars of a moonless night.

“Eh. Need bigger breasts, though. Vampires are always stone-cold foxes.”

“I—” her hands shot up the instant the black lace began to tighten against her pale bosom. Her fingers quickly confirmed that her top was not getting smaller. “Omigod!”

“Goddess,” corrected Kerry. “For a girl your size and weight, I think C-cups would do nicely, so let’s start with Double D and work our way up from there, alright?”

“But I’m barely a B….” Her eyes drifted shut as her chest heaved, her hands overfilled, and her nipples popped out, the not-so-little dents in the black lace clearly visible between her spreading fingers. She squirmed, a little gasp of pleasure leaking out before, “How are you…?”

An exasperated sigh whistled out from between Kerry’s lips as she shook her head.

“You really are a goddess?” Mina felt her heart pumping, or rather her breasts throbbing and swelling with every beat. “This feels so…. Oooohhhh.” Her tongue slid across sharp, extended canines as it darted out to wet her blood-red lips.

“The one, the only, Goddess of evil and Queen of the Dark,” Kerry replied, sketching a cleavage-exposing bow. “How does it feel to be out from under your father’s thumb? You can be your own woman now. You have your own shop, you’re so hot that I’m getting wet, you have all these fun new urges to explore—”

“Mee…. My god!” shouted another voice.

“Goddess,” Kerry yelled. “What the fuck is wrong with you people? Goddess! Two esses and two dees. Four if you count these.” Her breasts bounced dramatically on their own, the gem-encrusted medallion between them flashing in the dim light as it loudly proclaimed, “DD.”

“Rounding it off is an ee, a gee and an—”

“Ohhhhhh,” moaned Mina, fangs bared along with her pussy as she stroked her shockingly reddened clitoris. Against her pale, porcelain smooth skin, it practically glowed, drawing the eye in, deeper, deeeeeper…. Her hand circled softly, sloooooowleeyyy….

“Good,” said Kerry. “You aren’t all complete morons.”

“What did you do… to… her…?” demanded the newcomer, a plain looking, short woman around the former shoe sale’s lady’s age. She shook her head to try to clear it of the seductive vision in front of her and failed utterly, rapidly falling under the control of the horny vampiress. Will faded, desire rose, a pair of shoes dropped from sleepy fingers to the floor. “What… are you… do… ing?”

“Oh come on! With a name like Mina Murray, what the hell did you think I’d do? You on the other hand would make a fabulous Bride, Elsa.”

“Mmmmm? What’s happen— Whoa!” Elsa shot back awake as the world got smaller and white gauze wound its way up her arms. Her dull brown hair lifted up and darkened to midnight black, except where it streaked white. In place of the proper Bride’s white gown was virtually nothing—virgin white garters, hose and a demi-bra containing breasts with sufficient forward projection to mark them as one of the greater works of the hand of man.

Or woman, in this case. Kerry looked, appraised, and then went for the gusto.

Elsa, for her part, stared at the mirror in awestruck wonder as her bra disappeared beneath breasts too large to be cupped by anything smaller than a catcher’s mitt but still somehow paying no homage to gravity.

“What are you doing to usssss…?” Elsa’s question died in a pleased hiss as white hands, surrounded by lacy black ruffles, squeezed her enormous boobs and lips played at her neck. Sharp teeth toyed, but did not penetrate.

“Mina?” she gasped, her body heating like nothing she’d ever felt before. Her whole body felt like nothing she’d experienced before.

“So hungry,” the vampire moaned. “Need to feed.”

“Mina, she’s—” their eyes locked as Elsa turned, trying to spin her oh-so very tall body out of her co-worker’s grip. Mina’s once-brown eyes now were dazzling, ruby red. A red that danced soothingly, calming, mesmerizing, once again sapping her will to resist. “Changed… us. We…. Mina. Ohhh…. Yeeesssss.”

“Feed meee,” sighed Mina. “Need you. Want you. Need your cum.”

The fiery eyes burned strange new hungers into Elsa right up until Mina looked down and began to feast—on Elsa’s tender nipples and then a little further south. Overwhelmed, Elsa could do little more than moan her approval.

“Mina?” she gasped as a tongue teased between her legs. “What… Minaaaah!” Electricity shot through her and she shuddered and began to gush as Mina nibbled at Elsa’s clitoris.

“Isn’t that so cute?” Kerry asked as the two monsters slid to the floor, the vampiress lapping thirstily at her tall friend’s dripping pussy. “I suppose I should go looking for a Jonathon Harker. And maybe a Karloff, just to match the set.”

Leaving the two, Kerry went off looking for a few suitable men. She meant to return quickly, but you know how things are when you are evil, have unlimited power, and have the attention span of a gnat.

“OK, so let me get this straight,” said Dan lazing about in the aftermath of the night of the living porn. “You are the embodiment of all that is evil.”

“Yup,” replied Kerry, feathering his sated and exhausted, soft cock with light kisses and licks and letting her long, black hair play teasingly over his hips as she moved.

“So why pick me up? Is this part of some divine evil scheme to rule the Earth?”

“No,” said Kerry, incredulously. “You’re not that important. Besides, why would I want to rule the earth? You believe me, don’t you? You aren’t just humouring me because I’m beautiful, are you?”

“What? No! I’m too busy basking in the afterglow of the most incredible night of my life to even think of being sarcastic. I had no idea girls could do some of that stuff. That thing you did with your ass… fuh-huh-huck.”

“I’m not most girls. I’m not like any girl you’ve met before. For one thing, I’m evil, but you knew that already.”

“I don’t think you’re evil. Maybe a little slutty, but it’s worth it! Holy shit, was it! I’ve never cum like that in my life and when you did that trick that—I can’t believe I got it up again. Man, if that’s evil, I’m all for it! But look at it this way: If you’re devoted to spreading evil, why are you grabbing strangers in bars and not out torturing people or starting wars or something like that?”

“You’ve got evil mixed up with pain. I happen to like pleasure a hell of a lot more than I do pain, otherwise tonight would have been a lot different, for you anyway. I’d get what I wanted either way.”

“I sure know I got what I wanted,” replied Dan, meaning every last bit of it. “And a few things I’d never even thought of! You’ve got some sort of plan, though, right? If you’re evil, you’ve got to have a plan.”

“Of course! ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,’” she quoted. “Attributed to Edmund Burke, but there is no proof that he ever said or wrote it. Anyway, who came up with it doesn’t matter. As near as I can tell, it’s true.”

“So?”

“So that’s my plan. I plan to sit back and do nothing. I do nothing, good men do nothing to counter me, and I win by default.”

Dan blinked, then twitched as Kerry nibbled softly on the end of his cock. “Yeee-ah. I don’t quite think it works that way.”

“What do you care?” she said, following with a lick that set his body to shaking again even though he couldn’t get it up. “You’ve got the Queen of Darkness playing with your dick.”

“My worn out dick. My god, the things you did! I’ve never—”

“My goddess,” she said darkly. “Don’t make me destroy you.”

Dan laughed. Kerry frowned.

“I knew you were just humouring me. For one such as I, your mind is an open book.”

Now Dan decided to humour her. “Then why did you ask?”

“Sometimes I like to be lied to. It’s a woman thing. Don’t waste your time telling me that last night was the best night of your life. I know I blew your mind at least a dozen times—it’s had for a guy to fake an orgasm—but when I picked you up in the bar last night I thought to myself, ‘There’s a guy who can tell me fantastic lies. He better or I’ll go to bed with someone else.’

“I mean really. You told me you were single, but Mina’s just a fiancée so that’s a small lie. So small that I don’t care. Your intended won’t put out before she goes up the aisle, so I guess a little fooling around on the side’s justified. Who’m I to judge? I’m pure evil, and I’ve spent the last couple days doing whatever I wanted. If I wanted you to fool around on her, you would, plain and simple. There’s nothing you can do to stop me any time I want your cock.”

Kerry smirked at the way Dan’s eyes widened. “How’d you know about Mina? Who are you? Some kind of private eye? Her dad sic you on me?”

“No! That would be booo-ring. Or maybe not. Be fun to lie and totally screw up some marriages. Mind you, anyone hiring a private dick to keep an eye on their spouse has serious relationship issues already. It’d probably be eviler to leave the marriage intact and let it self destruct the fun way.

“Private dick…” she mused. “You know, I promised myself I’d do a massive dick a while back, and I still haven’t gotten around to it.”

“What, I’m not big enough for you?”

“Well you’re not exactly small, but the guy I was thinking of’s got you beat.”

“Nine incher?”

“Bit over a foot, actually.”

Dan choked. “Right. A slender girl like you can take that?”

“I can do anything. I’m a goddess. If I really wanted to, I could coax another few rounds out of you, and give you a dick that would really scare the ladies, but I don’t know what that would do to you. You’re dangerously close to dehydration already.”

She shrugged. “Not that I care.”

“Oh, no way. No way I could get it up again after that last…”

“Says you, mortal,” Kerry mumbled, running a crimson fingernail up his swelling shaft.

“Holy Shit!” blurted Dan as he shot from noodle consistency to iron stiffness in mere seconds. Kerry’s lazy finger kept drifting along, always just beneath the head of his cock.

“Holeeey shiiiit,” Dan repeated as his cock throbbed, each pulse more pleasurable than the last, each surge of blood pumping into a noticeably larger, thicker erection. He shuddered and his hips lifted off the bed as he arched, finally pulling away from Kerry’s playing hand.

“Ooooh Gaaaawd!” he moaned as his whole body seemed to contract.

“Goddess,” corrected Kerry. “You’re not stupid or something, are you?”

“Aaahh! Aaaah fuuuhhhhck!” His balls exploded. The first convulsion almost hurt, it felt so good. The cum erupted so hard that it must have cracked the gyprock wall. The second shot fell short, dropping what felt like a cup of goo on his head. After that he tried to keep his mouth shut, but it wasn’t easy as his body did its absolute best to snap itself in two with uncontrollable thrusting motions. He couldn’t stop his howls of pleasure any more than he could stop breathing, until he finally collapsed onto his back, unconscious.

“I just love a screamer,” Kerry quipped, mounting him. She didn’t take him inside of her; instead she slid herself along his shaft, leaned forward and woke him with a kiss.

“What do you think?” she asked, her pussy spread open by his engorged Corpus Cavernosum Urethæ as she slowly ground back and forth along his still tumescent rod like it was a railroad track. “Mina will like?”

Reality returned slowly, then it hit him like an express train. She wasn’t moving excruciatingly slowly, merely slowly. He looked down at the head of his cock tickling his sternum. The one-eyed monster stared back, challenging him to deny its will.

In a daze, he scraped cum off his face.

“What’s your fiancée going to think come wedding night when you whip this out and surprise her?”

“Holy shit!”

“What is it with you and sanctified feces? Why not ‘Thank you, Kerry! I can’t wait to split Mina in two with this juggernaut!’”

“How’d…?”

Kerry wilted. “You are so stupid! What part of ‘Goddess’ don’t you understand?”

“I—”

“Fuck it,” she said, rising up off him. “You blew it. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m going to find some other guy, give him a huge cock, and fuck him until he can’t think straight enough to question me, no matter what I do.”

She snapped her fingers and the night’s accumulated sweat, sexual juices, and other unappealing side effects of carnal activity vanished from her body. Then she began to pull her dress on the human way, making sure Dan got a really good look. His dick began to pulse again, seeking yet more satisfaction.

Dan gestured at the hungry, two-foot-long, five-inch-thick hunk of throbbing meat. “What about—?”

“By the way,” she said, cutting him off, “your fiancée, the virgin princess? Met her in the mall yesterday afternoon. She looked so hot that I just had to do her—and I figured I’d let some of her friends tag along because diversity’s the spice of life, you know?

“Anyway, while you were cheating on her last night with me, she totally fucked your sister and your sister’s best friend and the best friend’s boyfriend, a couple other guys they met at a party, and right now she’s lying in bed with three fingers in her wet cunt wishing she’d done it all earlier. Say hi to Elsa for me when you see her.

“Toodles!” With that, Kerry wagged her fingers and faded away, leaving Dan with gargantuan, aching blue balls, along with the hotel and room service bills.