The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for C. S. Lewis, Scarlet Johansson, or similar, you’ve found porn and maybe ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere, please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This one doesn’t extend from any Addventure posts, but not for any particular reason. Bobwhite aided and abetted this story.

The bimbo was already wasted, Laura decided. Wasted and some sort of bible thumper; otherwise nothing she said made any sense, what with the demons and Forces of Evil and all. What the boring professor had to do with things was anybody’s guess, but she’d gotten everybody’s attention the moment she’d walked in simply by walking in. Visual attention at any rate—Laura was probably the only person actually listening to her, and Laura, other than being the one sitting right next to her, really couldn’t figure out why.

OK, so what if the bimbo was amazing looking? Her monologue should have been scaring people away left, right, and center. It was so over-the-top insane that people should have been laughing—or inching away in case she snapped, pulled a gun from the huge crevice between her boobs, and started shooting. But they weren’t. The posse of attendants she’d gathered since following Laura into the pub simply nodded and smiled and tried to get her attention. That made a certain amount of sense with the guys—no one in their right mind would pass up a chance to tap an ass like that—but even the chick tending the bar seemed to be busier staring at the drunken bimbo than making Laura’s drink.

Laura had taken a long look when she’d first seen the woman sitting on the stool beside her. Perfect blonde hair ran most of the way down her back and framed a face that deserved to be on magazine covers. Totally unfair boobs stressed a demure blouse to the point that it wasn’t even close to demure anymore, especially with the hints of bra and nipple showing through. The skirt looked trashy—too short—but no one would complain.

Not with those legs on display, Laura had thought, her stubby legs swinging back and forth, well above the floor, in frustration. Almost makes a girl wish she swung the other way.

Since then, she’d done her best to ignore the woman, but it was hard to, what with all the guys jostling for a better, closer, spot. Why am I still here, anyway? Just trying to look pathetic in comparison? She’s probably naturally gorgeous, but still a look like that takes serious work.

And probably implants, Laura added, sneaking another look. Those are too perky to be that big and real.

“So then I go to meet the guy who’s supposed to be the living embodiment of all evil instead of me, and you’d expect some suave guy, right?”

“Yeah,” replied one of her admirers—a wannabe suave guy himself.

“He wasn’t. Total nerd. If someone’s going to bring about the end of days and destroy the earth, I’d kinda like him to do it with class, right? I even offered to hook him up with the love of his life… and he argued!

The bimbo winked at Laura, and Laura looked away because she had been staring. Her eyes snapped toward the clock. Eight already? I left work at seven thirty, got here at seven forty five, and I’m still waiting for my first drink.

Patience was a virtue, but six thirty AM to seven thirty PM was just too much day for one day. “Uh. Hello? Uhm, bartender?”

Without looking, the drunken bimbo pointed at the bar in front of Laura. Right at the beer Laura had somehow missed.

Missed? I didn’t even order that! What the….

“Anyway,” the bimbo continued, “Now I’m wondering what to do next. Here I am, evil incarnate, and it turns out I’m not evil enough. I mean, what the fuck!

Now that is a serious guilt complex, thought Laura as the bimbo’s audience nodded like idiots. She fingered her beer, almost too scared to take a sip. Gingerly she raised it to her lips… and the sip wasn’t enough. It hit her like an atomic bomb, and she nearly chugged the whole thing before she could stop herself.

“That’s…” she choked.

“Good stuff, huh?” asked the bimbo.

“Yeah! That’s not what I ordered!”

“You needed it though. Rough day at work. I know that one. Some days customers are pure Hell.”

She took another sip, and the rush hit Laura’s brain, leaving her swaying on the barstool. “Oh God did I need that.”

“Goddess,” said the bimbo. “Want another?”

“Please tell me you aren’t buying for me. I don’t swing—”

“I never buy. I don’t have to.”

Laura looked at the other woman and grinned. “No shit. Whoever you’ve got buying for you, I salute him!” Both raised their glasses together and Laura almost spilled. “He is one lucky guy…?”

Her glass had been refilled when she hadn’t been looking.

“To a pleasant end to a long, brutal day,” said the bim… whoever she was.

“Hi! I’m-mmmmm” said Laura, trying to introduce herself and get a name before she made an ass of herself and called her drinking buddy “bimbo” out loud. Then she twitched and fireworks went off all through her body. She felt alive. Alive and ready to take on the world! Alive and ready and aroused and…. She shook her head. “Uh! Woo! I’m—oooh—Laura. Whatever this is, it’s better than sex!”

“You haven’t had sex done right yet, then, Laura.” The woman held out her hand. “Hi! I’m Kerry, Queen of the Dark.”

Kerry

Pub Night

“Uhm. What?” asked Laura, taking the offered hand and giving it a quick shake. Even Kerry’s skin was perfect. It felt too soft to be real. “Queen of the Dark?”

“I’m evil’s representative on the earth. Spreader of misery, chaos, and destruction, but that’s not as much fun as it sounds, so I’ve been skipping work.”

“Beats my job,” Laura tittered. “Does your job come with the implants? Omigod! Didn’t mean to say that! This stuff’s…. Wow!”

“Goddess,” corrected Kerry. “The body’s part of the job description, and it’s a great conversation starter. Great fun, too. Watch!”

Kerry turned to the suave wannabe guy shoving his way between her and Laura, and pressed into his side. She grabbed his chin, turned his head into a kiss, and then in a low, demanding voice, whispered, “Luke, daaahling, cum in your pants for me.”

“Oh come on!” blurted Laura “You—”

“Goddess,” moaned the guy Kerry had called Luke. He shook, arching backwards, before toppling over and writhing on the floor, the pulsing bulge of his swollen cock obvious to anyone who cared to look.

“Not my kind of guy,” said Kerry, dismissively when he’d finished and seemingly passed out. “Barely even shot enough to get damp. Luke, when you wake up, go home and never masturbate again. Save it for when you need it.”

“Oh, every sperm is saaaa-cred,” sang Laura, before taking another swig. “Feel funny. Kinda hot.”

“Damn straight it is,” agreed Kerry. “And you should. Ambrosia’s best savoured slowly, but you’re knocking it back like shots.”

“Yeah. Wanna forget today. Such a stupid day. Just want a few more drinks to relax.”

Kerry nodded in agreement, took a gulp of her own drink, and sat looking thoughtful. “Nah. What you need is to party! Why don’t we pick up a couple guys and fuck the night away?”

“Wha? Gotta work tomorrow,” mumbled Laura, her brain tingling too much to bother with enunciating. “’Sides, don’ want some slobbery guy trying to act all macho and trying to get in my pants. Couple of drinks, then walk home. Go ta bed. Masturbate ’til I cum screaming. Fuck, I’m horny.”

“You have to cut guys some slack,” said Kerry. “They’re slaves. When they get like that, I mean. A stiff cock overrules all higher level thinking. Kinda like with bimbos. Your pussy gets all wet with no provocation and next thing you know, you’re on your back with some complete stranger banging away between your legs.”

“Yah,” moaned Laura, her legs spreading in sympathy for the poor, stupid, horny sluts of the world. “Never happen ta me. Not a bimbo.”

“You’d like being a bimbo, though, Laura. It’s fun!”

“Gotta career! No time for bimboing,” Laura protested, swaying and dizzy with pleasure. One hand clenched around her glass like it was the core of her existence, the other pawed uselessly at her groin “Fuckin’ slacks are in the way.”

“So? Be a career bimbo! You don’t have to be a stupid slut all the time, just when you need to cut loose… or really want a promotion.”

“No time. All work-work-work. Never get to fuck strangers,” Laura said, regretfully. “Never get any fun. You’d get the good guy, anyway. Yer too pretty.”

“Good guys. One is never enough, take my word for it. How would you like to be pretty?”

Laura giggled. “Wanna be pretty.”

“OK. Let’s start with makeup. Here.”

Kerry handed Laura a compact kit. Where she’d gotten it from, Laura couldn’t tell. Kerry didn’t have a purse or anything like that, not that Laura could see, anyway. Mind you, everything Laura could see was pretty—pretty fuzzy. How much have I had to drink? She looked at her full glass. Not much. Still haven’t emptied the first one yet.

Laura opened up the compact and examined her face. I’m smart and not bad looking. Not Kerry, but not bad. Brown hair, soft brown eyes, cute nose, and clear complexion, so what if the rest of her face was plain? Teeth were a bit crooked and off white, but nobody’s perfect.

Kerry’s perfect. She stared for a long moment, and then reached for the powder puff, not sure what good it would do.

Kerry sat up straighter, a huge smile on her face, then, as though remembering something, snapped her fingers and said, “Rudy, be a dear and take Luke home, will you?”

“Yes, mistress,” Rudy droned.

“Goddess,” Kerry corrected.

“Yes, Goddess,” he droned.

“Good boy,” said Kerry, patting him on the head as he bent over to pick up the still unconscious Luke. “As a reward, girls you date won’t be able to resist sucking your cock like candy.”

“Uh, what?” asked Laura. She looked in the mirror at her shining green eyes. She batted the long, thick lashes and smiled. She looked nice, but really, the powder hadn’t changed a thing, just emphasized her high cheek bones.

“Nothing. When someone does me a favour, I like to reciprocate. Even if it’s evil reciprocation; poor guy’s never gonna get laid, now. He’ll get sucked flaccid before he gets anywhere near pussy.

“Lipstick?” offered Kerry after a brief pause. She held out a choice of two tubes. “Pink looks nice and says, ‘I’m a sweet little girl who wants to look cute.’ Red means ‘I’m gonna swallow a cock and suck it right off first chance I get.’ What’ll it be?”

Laura laughed. “Pink! Definitely pink,” she said, taking the red lipstick. It looked like fire with her whiter than white, glistening teeth shining behind the full, crimson-stained lips. She smiled, stuck her tongue at the mirror, and said, “Not a lil’ girl no more.”

“Nope. That you aren’t. I like the way the powder accentuates your face. Very Scarlet Johansson.”

There was something odd in the way Kerry had said “the powder,” but she was right. “Never knew I could look this good. Almost as good as you! Just need boobs. Barely a B-cup, y’know.”

“I know,” Kerry said with a knowing smirk. “It’s a real shame.”

Of course she can smirk about stuff like that. She’s stacked.

“Purse those lips,” commanded the self-proclaimed goddess. “Like a kiss. I want to see…. Ah good. Perfect CSLs. You wanna try those lips out? I think we could find a volunteer….”

Laura giggled and smiled. “Cock Sucking Lips? Yah right! Like, I’m not really….”

“We’ll both do it. Be a girl’s night out thing.”

“I dunno….”

“Those guys in the corner booth look cute. I dare you to offer to blow one of them!”

“Dare?”

“Just offer. You’ll only have to do it if they take the offer, and they look like they’re waiting for their dates. Just seduce one, make him an offer, and see what happens. Don’t you want to see if you can steal a boyfriend? Be the conniving bitch for a change?”

Laura took a drink—a sip this time because the stuff was strong—and thought it over. Talk about social lubricant! Hell, I think I’m getting wet! The guy on the right is cute, but that means Kerry’ll snag him straight off.

“I’ll do the one on the left,” Kerry proclaimed, hopping off her stool.

Grabbing her beer, Laura made a bee-line for the guy on the left. If Kerry wanted him, he had to be something special.

“OK. Right it is, then,” said Kerry, sharing a smirk with the bartender.

“Never seen a girl in heels like those move so fast,” said Lefty as Laura closed in on her target.

“Never seen a girl like me before either,” replied Laura, trying to act mysterious, and not drunk, as she slipped onto the bench beside him. She had made good time, though, especially when half drunk and in her highest, girlie-est stripper heels.

“Hey, uh…” started the guy on the right.

“Laura,” said Laura. Ah shit! Didn’t mean to say that. Should have lied. So much for total strangers.

“Laura, uhm, we’re expecting some people.”

“Don’t worry. We won’t be long.” Laura slid in close to Lefty, almost up onto the guy’s lap. She would have straddled him—she wanted to straddle him—but there wasn’t enough room. The table wouldn’t even move because the asshole who ran the bar bolted it in place or something. Instead, she pressed into his side the way Kerry had done to Luke, reached up to grab Lefty’s chin and turned him into a kiss. “Sometime a girl’s just gotta cut loose. Can I suck you off? I’m, like, really horny….”

“Huh?” said both guys together.

She ran her fingers up Lefty’s crotch and then, gripping the zipper, pulled back down. “Please?”

Her hand slipped inside his pants and began kneading him directly. What am I doing? He’ll never go—

“Oh-OK?”

Wow! Kerry’d been right. Get a guy hard and he just folded up. Lefty was only half way hard, and getting harder, but already Laura had switched his brain off. Kerry’s right! Feminism is way off base. The slut totally controls the relationship.

“Dude,” said Right-o, “what about Margaret?”

“Who’s Margaret?” asked Lefty, his eyes glazing over as Laura’s fingers opened up his pants all the way.

This is like magic, Laura thought as she worked Lefty’s dick out of his underwear. Hypnosis through digital manipulation. I bet I could make him do anything!

“Don’t worry about her,” said Kerry. Laura hadn’t noticed her doing it, but Kerry had planted herself beside Right-o—like right beside—and scared the hell out of him. His head spun to look and….

Right-o moaned, dumbstruck at his first close-up look at Kerry. He’d probably sneaked a few peeks while we’d been at the bar, but….

This is totally unfair! He’s probably coming already, just from looking at her. Here I’ve hardly gotten Lefty’s cock out and she’s already blowing Right-o’s mind. How does she do that?

Laura picked up her pace, kissing her complete stranger passionately, wrapping one arm around his shoulders, and stoking his shaft up and down with the remaining hand.

Kerry didn’t even waste her time with any teasing. She pushed the table out of the way and slid down between Right-o’s legs.

Laura blinked. “Kerry, that table was bolted….”

“MmmmMmmMmmm,” replied Kerry, her target’s pants already out of the way and Right-o’s positively enormous cock vanishing into her mouth. Laura followed suit as fast as she could, peeling Lefty’s jeans down to his knees, then to his ankles so that she could spread his legs.

Now we’re cooking! thought Laura as Lefty began to squirm under the oral assault. Not cooking enough, though. Lookit Kerry go! Right-o’s erection had to be eight or nine inches long and God knew how wide, but Kerry was swallowing the whole thing, easily licking the guy’s balls when he bottomed out. How’s she doing that?

No way her head’s big enough for that. No way! Laura twisted around, trying to imitate Kerry and swallowed Lefty down, fighting the urge to gag. Kerry could do it.

“So I can do it!” Laura demanded of herself. I’m gonna out-bimbo her at something! I’ve got a fucking science degree. How hard can sucking cock be?

She began to pump her hands furiously to make up for her inability to deep throat even Lefty’s pathetic six or seven inches. Her wavy auburn tresses flayed his thighs with every movement of her head. I knew I should have gone for the guy on the right. Kerry tricked me! She—

“Jerry?” squeaked a shocked voice.

“Dammit!” shouted Kerry, pulling her head up and off Right-o. “No names! The point of this, you stupid bitch, is to be complete strangers, and you had to go and ruin it. Fuck! Some people!”

Laura tried to ignore the interruption. This was her chance. Lefty was going to cum in her mouth. She’d make him shoot off before Kerry finished hers! And I’ll swallow! I’ll show her! Bet Kerry doesn’t swallow!

Lefty was bucking and squirming now, generally making it really hard to work him, so Laura totally abandoned subtlety, grinding into him and exaggerating the excited moaning sounds he seemed to get off on.

“You’ve totally ruined the mood for me,” complained Kerry,” so you’ll have to finish Dave off.”

“Like hell I will! What’s that bitch doing with my fiancé?”

OK. Lefty is Jerry. Right-o must be Dave. Like it matters. Laura’s head bobbed even faster. This getting caught thing…. My god! I’m totally fucking wet! My miniskirt is soaked! Wait a sec. I wore a mini to work? Well, I bet the guys loved it! I’ve got the legs for the job.

“Goddess,” said Kerry. “What does it look like she’s doing, Margaret? Are you stupid? Don’t you know a blowjob when you see one? Here I am trying to show my friend here how to be a bimbo, and you’re so stupid that you’re already half way there without any lessons.”

Laura had this really bad feeling that the presence behind her was Margaret and she was about to be pulled away from her treat before he shot. Oh this is not fair! All this work! Wasted!

But instead, Margaret kneeled down beside her, between Right-o’s—Dave’s—legs.

“Margaret?” he mumbled.

“Shut the fuck up Dave,” she snarled, but as she continued, her voice rose in pitch. “I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this to, like, get back at Jerry and his little red-headed bitch. Gonna show him what he’s gonna miss from now on!”

“I’m not a redhead,” Laura mumbled around Jerry’s straining dick, her long, flame-coloured hair pooling on his thighs. This is great! He’s so hard he feels like he’s going to burst!

She cast an eye to her left at Margaret. Finally taking a good look at the dick throbbing in her hands, Margaret paused, stunned.

“Jesus Christ, Dave!” blurted Margaret in her super-sweet girly voice. “Tiny? Alana said…. You’ve been holding out!”

And then it was a race, Margaret barely able to fit any of Dave in her mouth—but her hands working overtime—and Laura squeezing more complicated motions and less complicated begging out of Jerry, and Kerry and the rest of the pub cheering the girls on.

“Winner gets a pair of tits like mine,” proclaimed Kerry, jotting down a wager in her notebook. “Fifty on the redhead? You sure that’s all you want to bet? She’s gonna win, you know.”

I’m gonna win, alright, Laura thought, her long hair playing across Jerry’s thighs, down over the bench seat, and spilling onto the floor. But no way do I want surgery-boobs!

She had no idea much longer it went on, but Laura felt exhausted—on the verge of giving up—when Jerry went still, screamed like a little girl, and then thrust into her mouth like a man possessed.

“Oh God! Oh fuck, yes! Oh God!” he yelled over and over, pulses of honey sweetness pumping into Laura’s mouth. It was almost as good as the beer, and each one sent a shock of rapture bursting from her breasts that made her body quiver and her eyes roll.

“Goddess,” Kerry corrected again. “Sometimes I despair that you people will ever get it right.

“How is it, Laura?” she asked.

“Fantastic,” moaned Laura, shuddering as pleasure coursed through her; nothing like what Jerry seemed to be enjoying, but not half bad, either. Then her nipples began to tingle. Jerry’s thighs pressed tighter against her breasts, so she leaned back and pushed his knees further apart with her hands. “Fan-fucking-tastic!”

Margaret grimaced at losing and tried to stop, but Dave’s fingers were wrapped in her hair and he made sure she kept going.

“Margaret? What are you doing? Don’t stop now!” Laura implored. “You’ll miss most of the fun!”

Margaret said something lost in a gagging choke, but it sounded snarky to Laura. Still, Laura’s new best friend-slash-romantic rival put her hands back in play and began to move her head under her own power again.

Laura watched Margaret’s pistoning head for a few moments, then looked up at Jerry. His body slouched on the bench with his ass half off and his head resting on the lump of padding at the back, not quite asleep, but nowhere near awake, either.

I can fix that. She ran through a few ideas of what to do next, thought about—and discarded as unimportant—the fact that she was still inside the pub with a live audience, and tugged on her bra straps, fighting for just a little more comfort because they were digging in and absolutely killing her. The she took Jerry’s half-flaccid dick back into her mouth. As he reinflated, he seemed… bigger this time.

Yeah. He’s bigger, and he’s not even hard yet!

It was like having a whole new toy to Laura and she played with it, licking up the still-floppy shaft, teasing with her lips and tickling with her tongue as he grew longer, harder, and—yum—thicker. This was power. A guy was so turned on that he was getting larger than ever before and it was her doing! She was taking him placed he’d never been before!

“MmmmMmmmMmmm!” moaned Laura kissing her way up the side of Jerry’s pussy pleaser and watching Margaret going to town on Dave. Oh yes. So horny. On fire. Even my boobs feel—

Her hands stopped playing with Jerry’s balls and flew to her chest to button down slightly because she felt just way too overheated, but instead she began to squeeze and caress her soft fullness. Her blood most really have been flowing because she felt… “Oh my god—goddess—my boobs feel…!”

She leaned back, gasping for air to scream out. There just wasn’t enough oxygen. Jerry’s bulging eyes crushed into her chest, but it was a good crushing. She drove back into him, feeling a button snap as his thighs crushed her little boobs together. His hands on her shoulders, Jerry guided Laura up and, not bothering to remove the blouse, began to feast on her desire-swollen breasts.

She began to squeal and press into him, and the more excited Laura got, the more passionate Margaret’s sucking of Dave became. Margaret squirmed her hips madly trying to get off, but not willing to let go of Dave’s giant cock to give herself a feel. That’s when Kerry decided to help the frustrated woman.

Crouching down behind and fitting herself with Margaret, Kerry reached around and began stroke under Margaret’s skirt.

“Gnnnggh! Mnnrgh!” babbled the cocksucker as the goddess manipulated her. As if Kerry’s whispered murmurings were instructions, Margaret began to take more and more of Dave’s ginormous erection into her mouth and down her throat. Her legs spread wide and her hips thrust into Kerry’s pussy-probing fingers.

Laura watched as Kerry’s other hand unbuttoned Margaret’s blouse and revealed the bra-less bimbo’s boobs to the world. Jerry fumbled at Laura’s skirt, shoving it up around her waist, as she watched the goddess and her toy hungrily. Margaret’s tits seemed to be growing with every shuddering gasp that ripped through her.

“They are growing!” Laura blurted. Every time she takes Dave deeper down her throat, her breasts get larger!

“Of course they do,” said Kerry, fondling a rounder tit than she had just moments before. Margaret groaned and more soft-looking, creamy flesh pushed between Kerry’s fingers. “I know I promised the biggest, best boobs to the winner, but I couldn’t let second place go away empty handed, now could I?”

“The winner?” Laura stammered, shooting to her feet. “Me? My boobs?”

She snapped a glance down. Her own blouse had filled to the breaking point, with a pair of huge, swollen nipples capping off boobs that were just as big, if not bigger, than Kerry’s.

“Omigod. Where’d my bra go? These must be Double Ds!”

“Cantaloupes,” moaned Jerry, his hands gliding up her thighs and pushing her skirt up out of his way.

“Oh please,” groaned Kerry. “Cups and fruits. How cliché! Try to keep an open mind on the way to the top of the elevator.” The goddess leaned back and her necklace—a golden, gem encrusted H—glittered in the dim light of the bar.

“That was a D earlier—” Laura started before cutting herself off with a shriek of, “My blouse!”

Her shirt pulled tighter and looked like it was about to tear. She slouched forward to reduce the strain, but her nipples slid across the satin and her back arched in reflex, launching her to her feet and pressing her sopping, red lace panties into Jerry’s face.

“Ohhh my god! Goddess!” She twitched and the poor button right above the tightest point launched into the air with a pop. Her eyelids fluttered, her hands shook and her thighs opened and closed as she writhed. Swooning, she sat —her long, tanned, and toned legs splaying wide—on the displaced table to keep from collapsing completely, and Jerry took advantage diving between her legs and seeking the entry to heaven beyond the floral wall covering her smooth-shaven pussy.

“Jerry!” barked Kerry. “Sit! Stay! Just watch and don’t touch for a few minutes, OK?”

Jerry snapped back on the bench seat, stunned and lust-stoned, staring at Laura as her breasts inched ever larger, ever closer, cleavage spreading out as her fingers raced the growing pressure to try and save her expensive top’s buttons. She managed to salvage the bottom two.

“I-I can’t… Kerry! Please. This is too much!” Her blouse hung open, held apart by the round globes jutting from her chest like bowls.

“Do you want to out-bimbo me or not?” Kerry asked. “You need the tools for the job, baby, and that’s more than just a pretty face.”

“Too big! Fake!” she sobbed as the weight began to pull her noticeably forward.

“Of course they’re fake! Bimbos always look fake, but let’s see what we can do.”

Suddenly the breasts began to sag. They still rode high, but no longer projected straight forward. Laura let out a sob of relief at looking more like a human and less like a balloon again.

Then the fabric of her blouse crawled over her, cupping her massive, teardrop breasts, squeezing her nipples, and teasing a pleased gasp from her lips as a bra, a light pink lacy half-cup, forced her breasts back into the enormous, jutting orbs they’d been mere moments earlier. She liked pink all of a sudden. The colour washed through her brain, tinting everything cutely. It made her look good. Look feminine. And it fit her lovely, huge boobs so perfectly!

She gazed down and cooed at how pretty her new babies looked all wrapped up like presents. The remnants of her shirt turned crimson and shiny, a silk vest guiding her cleavage into a deep, alluring valley. Jerry’s dick bobbed and pulsed with each rush of his blood. His red face and lustful eyes lost themselves in the dark crevice.

“And allows a great view from the side,” said Kerry. “Trust me. Satisfied yet?”

“Satisfied?” Some reason still held out, despite the urge to give it all up to dance and play and fuck. “Kerry! I look like a… a….”

“Bimbo?” the dark goddess prompted.

“Mmmm. Bim—” She shook her head and her lovely titties jiggled with the movement, almost stripping her mind of complex concepts such as talking. It would have been so easy to just surrender; tear her lacy panties out of the way; sit on Jerry’s hard, appreciative cock; and ride him until she forgot everything, but, “No! Not bimbo! A slut! ’m a slut!”

“A slut,” explained Kerry, “is just a bimbo with enough brains to be able to feed herself. You’re lucky I like you, Laura, and that you already had a bad day, because I was really peeved at the way you kept thinking about me as a bimbo.”

“I… what?” Laura froze, the dizziness clearing under the weight of growing fear.

“I am so glad you didn’t just try to lie to me or make excuses. I hate that. Well, sometimes I love it, but that’s just when guys are trying to get me into bed. Now Margaret, she’s a bimbo, Right Maggie?”

The other woman looked up off Dave’s cock for what had to be the first time in an hour—

Holy shit! It has been an hour. At least an hour! The ballgame on TV’s even over! We’ve been sucking these guys for an hour? No wonder Jerry just about died when he came!

—and giggled, “Yup! Like, I looooove sucking cock! It makes me all tingly! C’n I suck Jerry off next? He’s, like, my… fiat? Feline? Fian-say? Finance! Yah! Wanna fuck my finance!”

With every word, her dark hair lightened until it was a glowing platinum blonde. Her blue eyes shone brighter with unsated, insatiable, lust. “Fuuuh-fuck fuck fuck!” she chirped. “Wanna fuck an’ suck an’ fuck an’… uh….” Intense concentration lent her childishly simple face a semblance of maturity for an instant.

But only an instant. “An’ fuck!” she concluded, smiling happily at her brilliance and creativity.

“Margaret?” moaned Jerry, as his girlfriend swallowed his best friend’s cock.

“Maggie was thinking really mean things about both of us, and Dave and Jerry, too. Now she can barely think at all, right Maggie?”

“Thinking’s mmmmbad,” the bimbo moaned around a mouth full of cock. Then she went silent as she finally managed to take more than half of Dave’s monstrously large erection. “Wanna fuck!” she said, lifting off before finally deep throating Dave successfully.

“But she’s a doctor,” said Dave, looking up at the ceiling and lost in his own world as his hands rode up and down on his best friend’s girlfriend’s head.

“OK Maggie,” said Kerry. “Enough of the boring stuff. You’ve got real boobs now, so you should use them.”

“Yeah!” said Maggie and Laura together, Maggie rising as Laura threw herself down onto Jerry. Laura didn’t even bother taking her top off; Jerry just slid right into place between her boobs and behind her bra as though he belonged there. She mashed herself into him and began to lick the tip before craning over and sucking on it a little.

Maggie didn’t have any such problems. Dave was big enough that she could tit-fuck the bottom half and blow the upper, but the instant she started, Dave began to thrash.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Maggie! Ahhhh!”

“Cum for Maggie, Dave,” commanded Kerry. “Show her how much you love her sweet body and stupid little brain.”

“Yah! Cum for stupid lil’ me!” Maggie implored between licks. “Cum all over me! Want cum!”

This was something Laura had to see, so she stopped to watch. Luke had disappointed the goddess earlier, but Maggie had kept…. Actually it’s more likely that Kerry kept Dave on the edge for the past hour. Omigod! When he goes…!

Dave bucked so hard that it was a good thing that he hadn’t been in Maggie’s mouth. Cum exploded from him like a gunshot, spraying the ceiling. He kept humping madly for what felt like a minute as Maggie tried to hold him down enough to get a taste.

Streams of cum spurted across the pub, splashing almost everyone and everything until Maggie cut off the flow with her mouth and swallowed madly in her best attempt to keep up.

She couldn’t.

Laura giggled as the cum squirted out between Maggie’s lips, out her nose, and then shot from her ears. Laughing, Laura dove onto Jerry, swallowing as much cock as she could. Hey! Did he get longer again?

He may have, because elsewhere in the pub, some unsuspecting patron shouted, “Eric! My breasts just grew! What’s this white stuff on my burger? Where’s it coming—Omigod! My boobs just grew again!”

“Goddess,” corrected Kerry, wearily.

Jerry twitched and began to erupt in Laura’s mouth as she heard the screaming woman’s voice rise in pitch, first in horror, and then because of an increasing amount of confused lust, “Eric. Help me! My boobs are, like…

The sound of tearing fabric overpowered the hubbub and confused shouting as pandemonium broke loose. “Eric! Please! I need! Like, I need you to fuck me! Like, now! My titties are, like, huge!”

“Last call,” shouted the bartender, her gigantic new boobs bouncing as she rode the face of the guy Laura was fucking. It could have been Jerry or Dave’s—or some other guy’s completely—but she’d lost track of which was which. Cock was cock, right?

The bartender is hot, though. Kerry souped up her tits and she can lick and fuck and suck and mix drinks at the same time. That’s amazing!

“Awwww. D’wanna haveta think,” Maggie whined into Kerry’s blonde pussy, their hair seeming to blend. “Wanna fuck!”

“But you liked being a doctor, right?” asked Kerry.

“Yah! Wanna fuck all the pretty nurses.”

Kerry giggled in agreement. “Then you have to act smart enough to be a doctor.”

“No—nnnngh—no fair. ’M a blonde bimbo! Just wanna fuck an fuck an fuck an fuck! Harder, Dave! Faster!

OK So I’ve got Jerry still, because that’s gotta be Dave taking Maggie’s ass. Just to be sure, Laura looked around. No, must be that Eric guy. Jerry’s busy doing Eric’s wife and eating some other chick. He’s so multitalented!

“What happened to Alana—Ahhhh!” asked Dave, interrupted with a groan as Maggie convulsed on his cock.

“Your ex-girlfriend?”

“Ex?” questioned Dave when he could talk again.

“Well it looks like you’re kinda going with Maggie now.”

“Right,” said Dave, pumping his new girlfriend faster, but with a love building to match the raw lust. “Still, shuh-she was meeting us here.”

“Oh, while you two were busy earlier, she came in and had some really nasty things to say to me, so she’s out on a street corner learning some humility. If you hurry, you might be able to hire her for the evening….”