The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiara’s Curse

Chapter 1: Kiara

The whole drive back to my place, I couldn’t believe my luck. Two weeks into my separation, and I’m already moving towards my first one-night stand since Rachel kicked me out. She said I’d never get laid again, that I was lucky she put up with me at all. Ha. Dumb bitch.

Though, I’m not sure I’d show off Kiara as a beacon of my sexual prowess. Sure, her body is rocking, but she isn’t my typical girl. Too much makeup. Her hair is too stylized. It’s all a little fake, and the worst part is, some of it is cracking. Sure, at the bar, in the dim light, she looked thirty or so. But after getting her in the car, I can tell she may be closer to forty. Whatever. Pussy is pussy. Besides, forty is the new thirty right?

Not like I can brag. I’m almost fifty myself, and well past my prime. In fact, I’m not sure I ever had a prime. I was in college, and then I met Rachel. It’s always been Rachel. But whatever. Fuck her.

Now, it’s Kiara. For tonight it’s Kiara. It’s going to be a good good night. I can tell when she’s stroking my cock while I drive to her place. She may not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but she’s the horniest. I bet she knows her way around a cock better than Rachel ever did. Not that Rachel was a prude, but she lacked enthusiasm for a cock in her mouth, you know? Men want a woman to make them feel strong and sexy and sexual. Their appetite and passion fuels our masculinity. The thirstier the girl, the more there is to drink. That’s what I’m saying.

We get to her apartment, which is not an apartment at all. It’s more of a mansion than anything else. At first, I think it’s an apartment building and she rents one of the rooms here. Then, as I see no other cars and she points me to park right in front of the house, I realize this is all hers. Damn. What’s a rich single woman with too much makeup doing with a schmuck like me?

Kiara leans in and gives me a mouthful of tongue before hopping out of the car, and I decide to stop worrying so much and enjoy this night as much as possible. Who knows, if she’s good in bed, I could see myself coming around more often. Maybe she has a pool.

She opens the door for me, and grabs my tie, leading me deeper into the home. She pulls me into a kiss, and I’m hungry for it. She’s been stringing me along all night and in the car. I’m all wound up, and I can’t wait to lose myself inside her. Her kisses move to my neck, and I start to lose control. She gives tiny bites, and I feel sharp bursts of pain, but I lean into it and want more and more and more. I reach for my tie, loosening it to give her more neck to kiss. She reaches for the buttons of my shirt and starts to undo them. I go to take her jacket off, and she gently slaps my hands away.

“Not yet,” she says with a grin, and I grin back. Her voice is deep and husky, full of hot breath on my neck. I let her take off my jacket, shirt, and tie. She rushes to peel off my undershirt and goes back to kissing my neck. I run my hands over her back, but everything in my body aches for more. I want to see her naked. I want to bend her over. I want to take her from behind and then cum all over her back.

Instead, I let out a yelp as she slides down my chest and latches onto my nipple. At first, the feeling is so intense, it’s more like pain. My back arches, and I let out a moan for a moment. Everything blurs so much I have to close my eyes. She keeps suckling, and flicks her tongue over my hard nipple, and I push her back away from me to catch my breath.

“What the fuck?” I ask. I want to cover my nipples or cross my arms, but I don’t want to lose her hunger.

“What?” she says with a shrug. “You have great tits. I had to taste them.”

“I don’t have tits.”

“Did you like it?”

“What?”

She laughs and shrugs off her jacket. She’s in a simple black tank top hugging her chest tightly and giving me a peak of ample cleavage, some of her purple lace bra, and a large necklace dipping into her tits. I run my eyes down her body, following the jacket, and see her tight skinny jeans and black heeled boots with red laces running up the front.

“You clearly liked it, sweetie.” She shrugs again. “Oh well, you’re loss. Neither of us are here for nipples, are we?” She takes a step forward, slowly swinging her hips with her step, and comes right up to me, nose to nose. She’s slightly taller than me, and it’s intimidating. She leans forward and whispers in my ear, “We’re both here for this, right?” Her hand presses against my crotch and erection. Then her fingers get to work unbuckling my pants, and she slowly lowers herself, running her fingers down my chest and settling on her knees.

As soon as my pants are down, I feel the warm breath of her mouth on my hard cock. “Circumcised, eh?” she says. I can see her smile from above her. She licks her lips in anticipation. I bring my hands to her hair, but she smacks them away.

“Hold the wall, hun,” she says. I look down and she gives me a wink. “You’ll need support.” She gives the tip of my cock a quick flick of her tongue. I try to thrust and get my cock in her mouth, but she uses her hands to push back against my hips and hold them in place. “Not yet, Romeo.” She goes back to gently coating the tip with her spit. She uses her lips, taking just the tip barely into her mouth, but once the tip is surrounded by her lips, she uses the tongue to flick the opening. I try to pull away, but Kiara holds my hips in place, keeping me still.

She lets my whole cock into her mouth for a brief second, enough to coat the whole shaft in saliva, but then pulls it away again. Her tongue goes back to work at the tip, and then it settles right beneath the head, the part where the shaft connects to the underside of the head. She starts to flick that repeatedly, and my knees buckle. She catches me, and pulls away, giggling.

“Jesus,” I whisper.

“I prefer Kiara, sweetie, but I’m glad it’s a religious experience for you.”

“What?” I ask, confused. She laughs, holds my hips tighter, and goes back to my cock. This time, the whole shaft goes in her both and her head starts to bob. She’s not wasting anytime. Occasionally, she pulls away and keeps just the tip in her mouth. She licks the head, and licks the underside of the head. Each time she licks the underside, I lose my vision and she supports my weight as my knees buckle. Once I get used to it, and anticipate it, she lets go of my hips and uses her hands to stroke while her tongue plays with the head of my cock.

I feel pressure building along the shaft. My legs are locking. All the energy of my body is driving towards the tip. “I’m gunna cum,” I moan. Kiara says nothing, but keeps working. Lightning floods my skin. It’s been so long since I came, this is going to be huge. “I’m gunna cum in your mouth,” I hiss.

Kiara pulls back and angles my cock at her tits. “Cum on my tits, baby.” And I do. It’s thick and ropey. I’m surprised by how much there is. Kiara keeps pumping, and I start to lose control of my knees. I fall to the ground, and Kiara pulls her hand away from my cock. She giggles, and falls backwards onto her butt, off her knees.

“Damn,” she says while I catch my breath. “Twenty plus years of sucking cock, and I’ve never loved being on my knees for more than five minutes.” I lean against the wall, slide down it to a seat, and catch my breath. “You okay, hun?” she asks.

“Yeah, it’s just …” I start.

“Been a while since you did that?”

“Yeah. How could you tell?”

“Most men last longer,” she says. I feel a rush of embarrassment. I know it’s stupid, like comparing the size of dicks, but it feels like I’m less of a man. “Also,” she gestures to the significant amount of cum on her chest. Some of it hit her neck, and some of it is in her hair. “This is a clear sign.”

“Oh, well, yeah,” I mutter.

“Don’t be embarrassed. It’s impressive. You don’t masturbate regularly?”

“Not really.”

“Well, that’s a shit-ton of self control,” she gets up onto her feet and offers me a hand to help me stand. “Well done, sir.” When I get to my feet, she leans in to kiss me. The sight and smell of my own cum is all I can think about, and I pull away, avoiding the small rope of it in her hair.

“Don’t you want to clean up?” I ask, and step away from her. I pull up my pants and buckle them as I go. Kiara shrugs and doesn’t back away.

“It’s good for your skin. Besides, it’s my turn.” She slinks after me, and I try to stop looking like a little bitch.

“Your turn for what?”

“I don’t get to cum?” She laughs and puts her arms over my shoulders. I can still smell my cum, but I don’t back off. “Come on, sweetie. If we come all the way to my place, I’m definitely going to cum.”

“Right. Of course. Just give me a second.”

“Take your clothes off.”

“W-what?” I stammer. God, the smell of cum is awful.

“Take your clothes off. Now. How else are we going to fuck?”

“Right. Sure.” I don’t know if I’ll be able to get hard again. It’s disgusting. Her chest is covered in white cum. Most of it is dripping down her cleavage. I take the opportunity to take off my pants to look away from her and try to compose myself. As I bend down to take off my shoes (nothing is less sexy than sex with shoes on), out of the corner of my eyes, I see her take off her boots and shimmy out of her skinny jeans. I see lacey pink panties come down last, and I keep my eyes away as I take off my pants.

I look around the apartment, waiting for her to take off her top, hoping when she does it will remove some of the cum. My eyes have adjusted to the dark, and holy shit, Kiara’s place is huge. We’re in a foyer or some other fancy word for a fancy part of a house that only fancy houses have at all.

“What do you do for a living?” I ask, turning away from her to look at the rest of the place. There’s a huge staircase she led me past when we came in that winds up to the second and third floor. Damn.

“Whatever I want, sweetie.”

“Must be nice,” I whisper. I spend a lot of time with shithead students and moronic administrators, and I couldn’t afford a house a quarter of this size.

I feel her arms drape over my shoulders from behind. I can feel her shirt still covering her tits, and I can smell the cum. She steps closer and I feel something firm press into me. I squirm away from her and giggle.

“Don’t be scared, hun,” she says as she steps up to me. “I’ll be gentle.” She gently grabs my shoulder and turns me slowly.

I feel something press into me, and I step away from her again. I look over her body, her cum covered tits, her tight black tank top, her lacey bra, her huge necklace covered in cum, her tight tummy, her wide hips, and her thick, hard cock.

“What the fuck?” I say, and step back again.

“I know, right? How lucky are you?” She steps forward and her hips swing. The whole thing is impossibly sexy. Every inch of her is pure woman, but that cock …

“How is …”

“Oh, sweetie, I thought you were smart?” She laughs again. I try to back away, but she doesn’t stop approaching. Her hips swing. “Besides, it doesn’t matter how. What matter is what you’re going to do with it.”

I feel the wall behind me and stop. The closer she gets, the more I can smell her cum. My cum. It’s my cum. Shit. Her cock swings gently with her hips. I can see pre-cum, the smallest drop, glistening in the dark. Jesus, I think she’s bigger than me. She must be. He must be. Shit. I need to get out of here.

She steps up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. “Don’t worry. I can be real gentle.”

“I’m n-n-not gay,” I stammer.

“Neither am I. Not anymore.” She grins again. The smell of my cum, our cum, the cum, is strong. The air is saturated with it. I need to get out of here.

Then I feel her cock press against my leg. I panic and cry out. I rage and yell. I push her on the shoulders, hard, and she stumbles back, shock on her face.

“No reason to resort to violence,” she says with a grin.

“Stay away from me.”

“I’m not doing anything to you.”

“Just stay away from me.”

I see my clothes on the ground and start to move towards them, side stepping. I don’t want to turn my back on her. Him. It. Whatever. She puts her weight onto one foot and swings her hip out, putting her hand on her hip. She’s amused, and I’m freaking the fuck out.

“Trust me honey, no one wants to be near you right now.”

“What the hell does that mean?”

“I’m guessing by the load on my chest, and you being an asshole, that you don’t get a lot of action.”

“At least I’m not like you.”

“Honey, you wish you were like me.”

“Fuck you.”

“That’s what I was trying to have happen.” She giggles, but keeps her distance. She doesn’t take a step toward me as I reach my pants and shirt. I scoop them up and take a step away from her. The whole time, she’s amused. She’s the disgusting tranny, and somehow I feel embarrassed and ashamed here. Nothing about Kiara is embarrassed. She keeps smiling, and the whole time, the whole damn time, her cock is hard. Somehow, this is erotic to her. I can see it twitch. I can see the precum. This woman is perfect. Every part of her body is perfect, and yet there’s a huge disgusting cock staring at me.

“I just want to go home, okay?”

“That’s fine. Though hardly fair.”

“Fair?”

“You got me all worked up. I gave you probably the best blowjob of your life, and certainly your first blowjob in weeks, and this is how you repay me?”

“I’m not going to touch that,” I say and nod towards her cock.

“You could touch these,” she says and cups her tits. “That’d help at least.”

“Are they real?”

She cocks her eyebrow at me, and I realize how stupid the question is. “Now that the shock is worn off, are you interested?”

“No,” I say and get my pants on.

“You sure?”

“Absolutely not.” I get my shirt on.

“I won’t make you a cocksucker, hun. Though your lips are perfect for it.”

“Fuck you,” I say. I need to get closer to get my shoes. I honestly consider leaving without my shoes but decide against it. Kiara isn’t being hostile.

“If you want a ride, all you need to do is ask.”

“I can’t believe I fell for a dude,” I say as I scoop up my shoes.

“Bitch, I’m more man than you’ll ever be, and more of a woman than you’ll ever get.”

I stop from walking away and stare her down. “What did you say to me?”

“You don’t get to walk into my house, get a blowjob from a master and queen, and then insult me.”

“You can’t go around pretending to be a woman and luring straight men back here.”

“No one lured you. You drove. And fuck you, I am a woman.”

I laugh. Her cock, which I can now tell is definitely larger than mine, is still hard. I look at it and raise my eyebrow. “A woman, huh?”

“Yeah,” she says and steps towards me. Her hips sway, she cups her breasts and puckers her lips. She is all woman except for that raging cock.

I step away from her. She doesn’t follow. I get my shoes on. I’m ready to go. I need to get back to my place, and get drunk enough to forget this ever happened.

I get up and grab my tie and jacket. Kiara is still looking at me with an amused and mocking face. Somehow. I’m still the fucked up one here, as though it’s my fault I didn’t get on my knees and eagerly suck her cock.

“You’re not a woman,” I say to her as I head for the door. “You shouldn’t go after straight men in bars and seduce them without telling them what you are.”

“And what is that?” she asks.

“A fucking faggot.”

I reach for the door handle, but there’s a blur of motion out of the corner of my eye as Kiara tackles me to the ground. I turn around under her and feel her cock pressing into me. She pins my arms behind me, and I strain to push her off. She’s strong. She’s too damn strong.

“What the fuck did you say to me?” she hisses.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.”

“No, no. You had plenty of time to adjust.” I strain against her, but I can’t move. The smell of cum is overwhelming. Her giant necklace, covered in my cum, dangles down close to my face. I want to get up, but I don’t want to touch it. “You had the chance to get the fuck out of my house with no hurt feelings, even though I got nothing out of this. You thought real hard and found the right words to piss me off. Well, congratulations. It worked.”

“I didn’t mean it. Please, get off of —”

“Sleep,” says Kiara. Or I think she says it. Her voice booms and reverberates in my mind, like a horn or a whale. When the word is over, the vibrations linger and shake the back of my head. Her necklace begins to glow at three different points. Blue, red, and green light is faint beneath my cum. I look into the light, and it’s like the light looks back into me. The necklace sees me, deep and rich. It goes all the way to the back of my eyes and into my skull. The light and the sound. The vibrations and the colors. My mind fills with them and everything goes dark.

* * *

I wake up in a strange house. It’s huge, and I don’t recognize it. There’s lot of wood panelling and rich, hardwood floors are everywhere. A giant staircase winds up to what looks like at least three stories. The lights are out upstairs. They’re out down the hallways. To the right of the stairs is a sitting room, and one lamp is on.

Beneath that lamp, in a leather armchair, is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She has blonde hair that goes past her shoulders. She’s topless, and her tits are incredible. Not too big, but they’re so perky I guess they’re fake. I don’t care. I can see some type of panties on her, but more importantly, she has fuck-me boots with a great spiked heel on her bare legs. She’s drumming her fingers on the armchair, and I can see a gorgeous french tips on her fingernails. One of her long fingers reaches up and summons me closer.

“Hello, beautiful,” I whisper. I’m nervous. God, I’ve never seen a woman so attractive.

“Hello,” she says in a thick and husky voice. It melts me. She’s like a movie star, and she’s here, waiting for me, wherever here is. This must be a dream. I’ve never been this lucky in my life. There’s a smell about her, some type of perfume, that clouds my senses. The smell is almost salty and thick, and I love it. I want more of it.

As I get closer, I see that she’s in pink lace panties. Her fingers are tracing small circles on the arm of the chair, and her legs are crossed, like she’s impatient with me.

“What is this place?” I ask.

“My home, sweetie.”

“And you are?”

“Kiara.”

“Kiara,” I say. “It sounds like a song.”

“Thank you. Have a seat.” I get on my knees in front of her. “What am I doing here?” I ask. “You got sleepy and dozed off, but I just gave you the best blowjob of your life.” “I bet you did,” I say. My voice sounds far away. This must be a dream.

“And you were going to return the favor,” she says and moves her leg down, uncrosses it, and spreads her legs wide. There, trapped inside the panties, is a beautiful, perfect, cock. I gasp when I see it. I didn’t think I could get luckier, and here I am. “You like?” she asks. She sounds confident, like she knows I like it, not nervous at all. I nod. “Can you let it out?” she asks.

“May I touch?” I ask.

“Yes, love,” she says. I reach slowly and grab the top of her panties. I lift and pull down, and her hard cock springs out. I gasp. It’s bigger than I thought. It’s huge. It’s bigger than mine. Jesus, I love it. It’s not circumcised, and I’m embarrassed to admit I haven’t seen many uncircumcised cocks. I’ve only seen my cock and the ones in porn, don’t judge me. But Kiara’s is perfect. I stroke it, mesmerized by the foreskin pulsing, revealing and concealing the tip over and over.

“You like?” she whispers and arches her back slightly. She adjusts in the seat and brings her crotch much closer to my face.

I nod. I can’t form words. My mind starts to go numb. My peripheral vision blurs, and I can feel each pound of heart throughout my whole body. I can even feel my temples pulse along with my heart. Every part of my body, every part I don’t need to please Kiara’s cock, is shutting down.

“Is it hard to talk?”

I nod.

“Hard to think?”

I nod.

“Good.” She reaches out and strokes my hair. “It’ll be this way most of the time. As you mature, you’ll be able to think more and understand what’s happening. By then, it’ll be too late for you.”

“What?” I ask.

“Nothing, hun,” she says. I keep stroking her cock. I love when it twitches in my hand. As I go, I see the tip glisten with precum. It’s beautiful. The sight of her precum causes my mouth to water. At first, it’s a burst; I expect this. But the rush of saliva keeps coming, and I know, I just know, that I need to put it in my mouth. I need to taste it. I lick my lips, trying to control the flood of saliva.

Kiara giggles. “Hungry?” she asks.

I nod.

“You want to taste it?”

I nod.

“Ask.”

“Can I taste it?”

“Close, but not yet. Ask again.”

“Can I put it in my mouth?”

“Getting closer. Try again.”

“Can I suck it?”

“Put it all together. One complete sentence.”

I take a deep breath. Some part of me, some small and old part of me, is afraid to ask. Afraid to say it. But I’m not afraid. Not anymore. “Can I suck your cock, Kiara?”

“What would that make you, Robert?”

“A cocksucker,” I whisper.

“Do you want to be a cocksucker?”

I nod.

“Say it.”

“I want to be a cocksucker.”

“Good boy. Yes, you may suck my cock.”

I dive in and put as much of it as I can into my mouth. It’s bigger than it looks, and my mouth is smaller than I thought. I feel it tickle the back of my throat and I cough. I pull it back out, and the shaft is coated in my spit. It looks even better shining and glistening for me.

“Go slow,” whispers Kiara. She arches her back to push the cock towards my mouth. “Just the tip,” she says. She guides the tip to lips and I start with the head of her cock. It’s new to me, working with foreskin. But I guess this is all new to me. I suck on her tip like a lollipop, alternating between gently sucking on the whole tip and letting it fill my mouth, and then pulling it back out to lick gently. Kiara’s moans imply that I’m doing a good job, and I smile to myself.

“Good,” she says. “Nice and slow.”

As I go, she starts to thrust with her hips more and more. Each time, she goes deeper and deeper. I move past the tip and take the shaft as well. Once or twice she goes until I feel her balls on my chin, but I cough and she pulls back. I bob my head less and less, and she thrusts into me more and more. I hear her moan, and I feel myself getting hard. I’m so happy to be doing a good job.

Both of her hands hold the side of my head. “Stay still and keep your mouth open.” Her voice is breathy, and I can hear her lust and energy as she loses control. “Watch your teeth. Relax.” I relax my jaw, and she holds my head in place. Then she pumps hard and fast, fucking my face with her huge cock. A couple of times the cock hits the back of my throat, but I don’t dare cough. I don’t want to disrupt her rhythm. She pounds faster and faster. I can tell she’s close. I can’t wait for her to cum. I want to make her happy.

And then she stops. She pulls out of my mouth, and I whimper. She looks at my intently, and then takes off her necklace. I hadn’t noticed before that it was covered in some type of lotion, and I think that lotion was her perfume I’ve been smelling.

“You like sucking cock?” she asks.

I nod.

“Say it.”

“I like sucking cock.”

“Good.” Her chest is heaving. I can’t believe her self-control at stopping. “You want to keep sucking cock?”

“Yes. Please. Let me finish.”

“I will, hun. I will. But first, you’re going to need to put this in your mouth.” She holds up her necklace. “While I cum in your mouth.”

“Why?”

“Then I’ll take the necklace back, and you have to swallow.”

“But why?”

“You have to swallow, no matter what. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Then you’ll always be a cocksucker. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes,” I say. I’ll say anything. I just want her to cum.

“You’ll forget me. You’ll forget all of this. It will be like a dream.”

“What?” I ask. Dread rushes through me. I don’t want to lose Kiara. I just found her. “I don’t want to forget.”

“It’s okay. This won’t be the last time you suck a cock. I promise.”

“But I want to be with you.”

“Sweetie, if you swallow this cum, one day you could be me.”

She bends down and kisses me. I kiss her back, and let her tongue into my mouth as it gently rolls over my tongue and lips. She pulls away, and I try to follow, but I can’t. I start to panic. I don’t want this to end. I don’t want her to go. I whimper, but she smiles. Her smile is full of patience and love. It breaks my heart further.

Kiara holds up her necklace, and I notice three different colored lights, blue, green, and red, shine out of it. The light starts small, and then floods my vision. I squint and then close my eyes, and when I open my eyes again, I feel relaxed and calm. More than anything, I feel hungry. I look down and see Kiara’s perfect cock in front of me. I want it. I need it. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. I feel with absolute certainty that if I don’t get her cum inside me, I’ll die.

Kiara holds up her necklace, and I open my mouth. She places it in my mouth. It’s salty and acrid. There’s a kind of sweetness in the background, but the overwhelming flavor is one of salt. My mouth starts to go dry immediately.

Then Kiara starts to pump her cock. “Open wide, Robert,” she says with a smile. I hold my mouth open and smile like an idiot. I’ve never felt better in my life than waiting for my first load of cum to enter my mouth. Kiara keeps pumping, faster and faster. Each moment she’s drawing closer. She’s closer to cumming. I’m closer to being complete. I’m closer to being a good cocksucker. It’s all so close. She’s so fast now. She thrusts as she goes. I hold my mouth open. I have to hold. I have to get each drop. I want to be complete. I want to be what she promised. I can see her strokes getting shorter and faster. She’s going to cum. I’m going to be free.

Kiara’s back arches and her hips lock. Her hand pumps hard and ropes of perfect white cum shoot out of her cock and onto my face. Onto my neck. Into my mouth. I move fast, bringing my mouth closer, hovering just over her cock, while she continues to pump. I bring my lips to the tip and suck the last drops of cum from her. When she’s done, she collapses back into the armchair and sighs. Then she starts to laugh.

“That was maybe too much work for one orgasm.” She sits up and looks at me, smiling. “But who knows? I righted a wrong. One homophobic asshole will soon be a world class cocksucker.” I smile, but don’t know what she’s talking about. She holds out her hand. “Necklace please.” I hand it to her, careful to suck every bit of lotion off of it as it comes out. “Good boy,” she says and puts the clean necklace back on, clasping it. “You ready?” she asks.

I smile and nod. “Yes.”

“You have no idea what you’re getting into.” She laughs, and then rubs her necklace. The three lights begin to glow again. “Swallow, hun.”

I swallow the cum. At first, it almost burns. It’s too salty and leaves my mouth and throat dry and sore. I need water. I need something to drink. It’s too strong. But then a sweetness runs through my mouth. My whole body starts to relax. My hard cock cums easily, almost like leaking more than orgasming, as it goes soft. I fall backwards, almost through the floor. As I fall, I look up and see Kiara. She’s laughing and perfect and the last thing I see is her cock.

Then all goes dark.