The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at .

Kiara’s Submission Part 1/??

I sit nervous and anxious in front of my computer screen waiting for a familar name to appear on my screen. I had been chatting for a few years and in the last few months I had met a person who I felt the most comfortable with. We had a decent friendship going that contained a slight hint of flirtation and playful teasing.

I glanced at my watch, he should have been on by now but I guess he was held up. I got up from in front of my computer to go and get a drink. I came back and glanced at the screen where a message was waiting.

CumandPlay:

Hello kiara

It was from my friend. I had been leary of talking to him at first because of his handle but things had worked out so far. He was not at all what I expected. I quickly sat down at my computer and typed back to him

kiara:

Hi C, how are you today?

CumandPlay:

I’m doing quite well tonight. I have an idea if you are up for it.

kiara:

Depends on what it is ;—)

CumandPlay:

I was wondering if maybe you wanted to chat on the phone tonight.

kiara:

I don’t know C. I have never talked with anyone from online before over the phone. I’m kind of shy about it.

CumandPlay:

Oh come on you know that you want to ;—) I promise I’ll be nice. Besides we have been talking for so long on the computer now I would love to hear your voice so I know what you sound like.

kiara:

Well I suppose it wouldn’t be that bad.

I gave C my phone number and logged off the net so he could call. When the phone rang I jumped at first but then I answered it, “Hello.”

“Hi Kiara, it me C.” replied the soothing male voice from the other end. It was gentle and not at all what I had expected.

The two of us talked for a little while on topics that don’t really matter, just mindless chit chat. Slowly however the feeling to the conversation began to change. It seemed to get a little more tense until he asked me, “Kiara, what would you say if I asked you to come and serve me?”

Shocked it took me a minute to reply, “What do you mean C?”

“Nothing. Oh I just sent you a sound file over email. When you get a chance listen to it.”

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

“Listen and find out. Anyway I should go but if you aren’t going anything tomorrow night I would like to chat with you again over the phone.”

“That would be fine. My Friday nights are rather dull lately anyway.”

“Great I’ll call you tomorrow. Good night Kiara.”

C hung up before I could say anything. “Oh well” I thought as I logged on to my computer to check my email. Sure enough I had a message from C. I opened it and then opened the file. All that came over my speakers was a static sound.

“Hmm...maybe there is something wrong.” As if and answer to that thought something deep inside told me there wasn’t. I sat down at the screen and shut my eyes just listening to the sound. I replayed the message over and over again until dawn when my phone rang. I reached over and picked up the reciever, “Hello.”

“Kiara Kitten,” said the voice on the other end.

“Yes Sir,” I answered as my trigger phrase had been used.

“Kiara from now on you will answer only to me. You will become my slave. I will own and control you. You will always obey me. I want you to call into work and say you are sick. I then want you to spend all dall thinking about serving me. I want you to masturbate once an hour but DO NOT cum. While you masturbate think of kneeling before me and sucking my cock. I want you wet and ready when I call you tonight. I want this conversation to become part of the fantasy. You will not remember talking to me. You will come around to being submissive slowly and retain all your logical thoughts about it. Have fun peanut butter cunt.”

The phone went dead and I hung up. I realized how horny I was feeling. I really didn’t want to go into work today so I decided it would be a good day to call in sick. I had a few sick days anyway so I called work and left a message saying I wasn’t coming in. After calling I went up to my bedroom to get myself off.

The day passed slowly and no matter how often I tried I could not get myself to reach an orgasm. I had been trying all day sometimes in my bed, once in the shower, even in the living room but nothing worked. All I could think of was C’s cock and how good it was taste. I had only ever seen a couple pictures of him but he was great looking and had filled my fantasies for awhile but none were as vivid as they were today. I wanted him to control me and yet with that thought I knew that was silly. I couldn’t let anyone do that to me ever.

Around 7pm I tried to cook some dinner but I wasn’t hungry I just wanted sex. I looked at the food in my fridge and noticed how a lot of it was just the right shape to push deep into my cunt but I was scared of the pain as I was still a virgin. I sighed and went into the living room to masturbate again. I lay on the couch and let my hand drop between my legs. I gently run my hand over my mound before running a finger up my slit to my clit. I move my finger around and over the very sensitive erect flesh. I move faster and push on it harder. Just as I got completly frustrated the phone rang. I picked it up and in a raspy voice answered, “Hello.”

“Hi Kiara, I hope I didn’t interrupt anything.”

“No not at all C, I was just sitting on my couch thinking of all the things I should have done today.”

“Why didn’t you get anything done? Did you have to work late?”

“No not at all I actually called in sick this morning but I just seemed to spend all day lost in a daze. Ever have one of those days where thoughts just pop into your head and you can’t seem to shake them.”

“Of course all the time. I find if you talk about them they tend to go away. Would you like to tell me about your thoughts. I would love to hear them.” His voice rang in my ear but I didn’t notice the knowing sound in his voice.

“I don’t think I could they were kind of...well...they were about...hmmm...nah I’m to shy for this.”

“You can tell me Kiara, I promise I won’t laugh or judge you. I bet it’s really nothing at all. Just spit it out.”

“Well it’s kind of personal.”

“Hey if you can tell me that you are a virgin you should be able to tell me anything. Is it about sex?”

I blushed deeply and replied in a quiter voice, “Well yah it’s kind of a fantasy I’ve been having all day.”

“Oh really, now I’m definatly intrigued. Please tell I’m curious to know.”

I sat silent for a moment and knew that C wouldn’t give up until I told him what I had been thinking so I figured I should just say it and get it over and done with. I took a deep breath and then quickly blurted out, “I’ve been thinking about being with you and sucking on your well you know.” I could feel the blush cross my face and I waited for C to hang up.

“Wow really. That’s not bad at all Kiara. I have often thought about you and me as a couple. Tell me more, who knows maybe I can help you out with that thought.”

“Well all day I have been thinking about kneeling in front of you and having you tell me to suck on it.”

“Come on hon you can do better then that...suck on what? You have me hard just thinking about what you were thinking. I want you to tell me all about it so I can masturbate to your voice and fantasy.”

I was shocked. “C, I think I should go. I’m feeling very uncomfortable right now.”

“Kiara don’t go I’m sorry. I just really like you and the thought of you thinking of sucking on my COCK all day makes me want you to do it for real. Kiara I want to tell you something though so that you dont’ feel like you are the only one sharing. Something you should know about me that may change your mind in if you want to talk to me anymore.”

My body froze and I got scared, I didn’t know what he could possibly have to tell me. “Yes C, what is it?” I finally said sounding a little put off and distant.

“I like to control women. I’m looking for a personal sex slave and you are the woman I choose. I want to train you in the ways of submission and make you into the perfect pet. A Kiara Kitten, so to speak.” With my trigger phrase being spoken I was in his power again. “Kiara we will continue our original conversation in a minute but then you are going to hang up and masturbate again to thoughts of submitting to me and you will be able to cum. It will be your best orgasm yet. Afterward you will think only of me and being mine. Peanut butter cunt.”

My mind seemed to lapse for a second as I took it what C was saying. “I don’t want to submit to you. I like being in control of things. I don’t think we should talk anymore C.”

“Think about it Kiara. If you change your mind email me.” With that he hung up and the phone went dead. I slumped against the sofa feeling completly devestated and horny at the same time. My hand wandered to my vagina and I started to play with my clit. Before long I had the strongest orgasm I had ever had.

“Oh my god what have I done. I want C’s friendship and I’m so confused about the rest of it.” I said outloud in my empty apartment. I got up and logged onto my computer hoping to find him chatting. He wasn’t so I sent him an email saying that I was sorry and that I would like to talk to him again. I logged off and curled up onto the couch and started to cry. I craved his attention and wanted to be with him. I had almost fallen asleep like that when the phone rang.

“Hello”

“Kiara, if you want to talk again I want you to describe to me exactly how your fantasy today was.”

“I don’t know if I can C.”

“You either do or you don’t. Your choice and your decision you know the stakes.”

“Ok C, I’ll tell you.” I took a deep breath and sat up on the couch, “I kept thinking of you coming into my home and finding me watching t.v. You would go over and shut off the t.v and tell me to stand and come over to you. I would and when I was in front of you then you told me to kneel down and open your jeans up. I then take out your penis and start to play with it. You tell me to stop playing and to start sucking it. I do and then that’s where my fantasy ends.”

“Very good Kiara you have done well. Now I have some questions for you and I want you to answer them as clearly and honestly as you can.”

“Ok.”

“Do you want to submit to me?”

I think for a minute and know that I want to give it a try, “Yes I think I do at least to try it at the start.”

“Will you do anything I tell you?”

“Within reason yes.”

“Kiara, here is the deal I will come to visit you tonight. You will agree to do anything I say this weekend and for the entire weekend. After that you will be given another choice and that is if you want to stay as my slave on a permant level doing all I ask without any questions or you walk away from it all. It is up to you.”

“C, I would like that. I think I could handle a weekend to see what it’s like.”

“Good girl, now give me your address.” I quickly gave him directions and the address to my apartment. “One last thing Kiara when I get there I want you dressed in only panites and a bra.”

“Ok C, I can do that.”

“Oh and for the rest of this weekend you will either call me Master or Sir.”

I shut my eyes for a second and whipsered, “Yes Sir.”

The phone went dead and I went to change into a clean pair of panties and a matching bra. I nervously stood looking in the mirror while I waited for the phone to ring. It did and I buzzed him up. I heard a knock at my door a few moments later I opened it and let him in. He stood in front of me and then shut the door....