The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in its entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 10/??

We pulled back up in front of my apartment. I looked up at my building and an empty feeling came over me. I knew my apartment would be dark and lonely and I didn’t want that after spending so much time around people all weekend.

“Well kiara this is it, your weekend of submission is done. You have had a taste of a world I would love to share with you. It comes down to your choice. You have to decide between the life I can give you or move on as you have in the past with your other boyfriends.” C reached over and rubbed my thigh.

I shut my eyes and savoured his touch. I sighed and my body ached with both the pleasure and the use I had received over the weekend. “I’m not sure what to do Sir.” I knew that I didn’t want to lose C in my life but I was scared to commit to such a life altering decision.

“I know my little kitten. It is a major choice that you change things for you. I am giving you a week to sort things out. If you decide to stay with me use this time to prepare to leave. Pack up your things for storage as well as quitting your job. On the other hand if you decide this is not the lifestyle for you then send me an email to let me know and move on. The choice is yours.” C climbed out of the car to let me out. Before climbing back in he smiled at me, “I hope to hear from you again soon. I enjoyed this weekend very much. You would make a wonderful slave to anyone and a very nice addition to my growing harem.” With that he climbed into his car and drove away.

I watched C drive away and I suddenly felt empty and lonely. I watched until I could no longer see his car. I turned and walked into my apartment building and up to my apartment. I let myself in and then locked the door behind me. I walked into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning and knew I didn’t want to spend another night without my master. I got up and showered quickly.

After my shower it was time to get dressed. I pulled on panties and a bra. I felt trapped. I looked in the mirror and thought how much nicer I would look if I wasn’t wearing them. I slid them off and smiled at my reflection. My hands lingered on my breasts running over my nipples which were beginning to harden into tight nubs. I moaned lightly and realized just how horny I was.

I dropped to my knees in front of my mirror and an unseen master. I slowly ran my fingers over my breasts to my nipples. I shut my eyes and imagined C in front of me. I began to squeeze my erect nipples lightly at first and then increasingly harder. I squeezed and pinched until I was near tears. My pussy was dripping and very hot. I let my fingers find my hard and eager clit. Within seconds I had two fingers banging in and out. I got closer and closer to coming but then in my mind I heard a voice telling me not to come, that I didn’t have permission. I used all the will power I had and stopped. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were bright, my face was flushed and my cunt was soaked. I truly look like a slut. I smiled pleased with myself. I went back into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

When I got dressed I pulled on an old tight pair of jeans and a shirt that I grew out of when I got breasts. I had put them away in a box when I had first moved out of my parents place and had planned to give them away but had never gotten around to it. I went back to my mirror and looked again. My nipples poked through the thin cotton of the shirt and the tight jeans left nothing to the imagination. I knew Master C would be proud.

I spent all of Monday quitting, shopping, packing and with a lot of breaks for masturbating without any relief. Every time I got close I could hear C’s voice saying I didn’t have permission.

I went to bed early that night eager to get the night over so I could call C and tell him my decision. I awoke around 9am and went quickly to my phone and dialled C’s number which I had written on a piece of paper beside the phone. It rang twice and then I heard a familiar voice that made me wet just at its sound, “Hello.”

“Hi, Master C?” I replied shyly.

“Well hello kiara my little pet. I take it you have made a decision?”

“Yes Sir. I want to be with you. There is nothing I want more then to serve you.”

“Have you made all the necessary arrangements or do you still need more time to get ready?”

“No Sir, I have everything done. I’m ready to move out and join you and your harem.”

“Very good. I will come by with the movers later today. What are you wearing right now kiara?”

“Actually nothing Sir. I just got up and out of bed.”

“Mmmmm...I can’t wait to have you tied up in my house again naked and dripping.”

“I can’t wait either Master. I am really looking forward to it. I have been masturbating to that very thought since I got home Sunday night. I have let myself come though Sir.

“I’m very impressed my dear. You will be rewarded for you obedience even in my absence. Now I want you to hang up with me. Have a bath and make sure you are good and clean. Be sure to shave your legs and underarms. After I want you to get dressed in something tight and sexy but no bras or panties under your clothes.”

“Yes Sir.” With that I heard him hang up the phone. I quickly went off to follow his orders. I didn’t know when for sure C was coming to get me and I didn’t want to chance making him mad by not being ready.

After my bath I pulled only outfit I hadn’t packed. It was one that I had bought the day before. I pulled on the short black skirt and then a see through blouse that I tied around to show off as much skin as possible. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I hoped C would like it.

I went into my living room and sat on the couch to wait. I was extremely horny and antsy but I tried to just think of things to come, which of course made me worse. I waited several hours when I heard a knock at my door. I opened the it and saw C standing with 3 other guys, one of which was Paul and one of which was Jay. All of them looked me up and down watching me blush.

“You look very sexy kiara. I’m very pleased.” I smiled at C and his compliment.

“Thank you Sir.”

“Kiara give Master Paul and the guys your keys and come with me.” I did as I was told. I followed C out to his car. I climbed in the seat and shut the door. C got in the driver’s side and then he started the car. “Well my dear, welcome to the world of submission. The rest of my girls are excited to meet you. Of course first I’m going to reward you for not letting yourself come even though you were a naughty little slut who couldn’t keep her hands out of her pants. But I will take the small positives since you are new.”

“Yes Sir.” I beamed with the knowledge that I was once again going to be apart of his world. I relaxed into the car seat to enjoy the ride to his house.

C reach one hand over placing it on my thigh. Rubbing the bare skin as he drove towards his home. The ride seemed to take forever but soon we pulled up into the front of my master’s home. This time I felt only relief and contentment instead of the nerves I had felt the first time only 5 long days ago.

C stopped the car and before I could get out he ran his fingers up to my naked pussy sliding two fingers into my overheated and soaking hole. He pulled them out and again before I could get any real please, holding his fingers up to my lips so I could taste my own excitement. I quickly cleaned them off smiling at him. C climbed out of the car. I followed behind him.

C lead me straight to his bedroom. After entering the room I dropped to my knees to wait for further instructions. C stood before me and looked down at me, “Kiara you have a beautiful smile. I’m glad to see it and I hope I will always make you happy.”

“You do Sir and I’m sure you always will.”

C sat down on his bed, “Come to me.” I stood up and walked over to him. He sat me on his lap. C ran his fingers through my hair, slowly kissing my neck and ear. I cuddled into his kisses as his hand began to until my shirt. His fingers slid between to open the shirt and rub my breasts. He ran his fingers over the sensitive tips playing with them until I was moaning and squirming on his lap.

“Stand up kiara.”

“Yes Master C.” I stood before him. C slid my blouse off my arms and then helped me out of my skirt. He wrapped his arms around me hugging my waist.

“Sir?” I asked shyly.

“Yes”

“Can I suck you, Sir?” I asked craving the feeling of his cum running down my throat after I have done a good job.

“I don’t know my little cunt, what do you want to suck?”

I lowered my head and blushed, “Your....your cock, Sir.”

C slid his jeans and boxers off and then his shirt. “Yes my toy you may.” He laid back on the bed.

I climbed up between his legs running my fingers lightly over his shaft and the tip. I smiled at him as I lowered my head, my hair falling around and over his stomach. I flicked my tongue over the tip. I licked around the entire shaft before slowly taking him into my mouth. I licked along his shaft as I took him further into my mouth. I applied a tiny bit of suction and let my fingers move to my master’s balls. I ran my fingers all over and around them as I sucked him in and out of my mouth. His cock was rock hard and dripping with my spit and his precum. I took him out of my mouth and blew a stream of air along his cock.

“Mmmmm, I like that my little slut.” moaned C. I took him back in my mouth and began to fuck him with my lips. In and out faster and faster until I finally felt his hot load fill my mouth and flow down my throat. I sucked him and swallowed it all. I licked his softening cock cleaning it off. After he was clean I moved back to the floor and assumed the correct position on my knees.

After a few moments C spoke, “Great job. You are turning out to be quite a good cocksucker.” He pulled me up on the bed. He laid me on my back quickly tied me spread eagle. He reached over to his bedside drawer and pulled out two dildos. He pushed one into my cunt and the other up my ass. He turned them both on.

“Welcome to my home kiara. Enjoy. I have a few other slaves to deal with. I’ll be back later. Have fun.” He grinned at me and left me squirming.